Page 42 of 96 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 2397

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

And now I'm lost. Firstly, Ghost please stop SPAMing. If it isn't necessary to the game, don't post. Secondly, drugs, so what? ER isn't really making drugs, and there are very few younger members on here. Thirdly, Thecatteam, what do you mean that Walter's not original? Fourthly, any one else wanting to sign up? We still need six more.

For the record, I edited my character.

Okay PokeLegend, still a bit broken, but what fun is it without a little brokenness?

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    Thirdly, Thecatteam, what do you mean that Walter's not original?
    I mean that he's a character from a well-known TV show, and that Endoplasmic Reticulum didn't just make him up on the spot, like what Ghosts was implying.

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

Oh. Well that isn't banned, I mean we had Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic last round. Although I can only guess (probably correctly) that he is a character from Breaking Bad, which I've never watched but know some about. Whatever it is, that's fine for a character.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    Oh. Well that isn't banned, I mean we had Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic last round. Although I can only guess (probably correctly) that he is a character from Breaking Bad, which I've never watched but know some about. Whatever it is, that's fine for a character.
    I know, I wasn't trying to say that he should be original (my character isn't, either), but just saying that Endoplasmic Reticulum didn't create him specifically for this game.
    Which doesn't even matter anyway since Ghosts apparently already knew this and was just posting whatever.
    Last edited by Thecatteam; 16th November 2012 at 7:00 PM.

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    -The First Doctor

bump.

i like walt's hat.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Okay, bump. Can you guys see if you can try and get some others involved?

1. Pennywise the Clown (Digipoke1)
    2. Roma-Laa the Kantus (Ghost of the Forum)*
    3. Happy Face the Happy Face Monstrosity (Psiionic)
    4. Tom Occidentalis the Spirit Boy (PokeLegend)*
    5. Captain Octavio Pye, Rate. Think about it. (Thecatteam)
    6. Walter "Heisenburg" White the Meth Cook (Endolasmic Reticulum)

* Can be kicked

Four more and then a small period for any sign-ups that would take on of the spots liable to be kicked.

or we could just start now trolol.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

No, not enough people. And I'm aware it is a joke, doesn't stop it from being SPAM. Next time you SPAM Ghost, you're getting a strike, or a ban, or whatever we have. Any way, you'll be in trouble.

ok heartless. sorry. maybe i'll try and get some friends into it.

It's okay for now. Just remember, if it is still on the front page or has had a recent post, it does not need a bump and doing so is SPAMing. Anyone else want to get in on helping? Seriously, if it continues like this we might have to let you guys have second characters. That was a joke, so don't seriously expect a second character.

but having a second character feels so good. anyway, i was asking some of the guys from last season about joining. asked one person. they've been offline for a while and probably won't be back until tomorrow. my search is doing better then i thought it would.

EDIT: hold the phones! this jsut in! he replies, and i quote, "no ."

this is depressing.

Bump. And because this is taking so long, once we have the ten players, then we will start with as little delay as possible. Not fair you should be able to suddenly jump in and replace someone who's been waiting for the new round to start at the last second after this long. Hey digi, who is doing the opening post?

thanks. now i won't fear being replaced :P

bump .

Someone please join.

^this^ - -

final bump. please people, join.

CH, just start the round. It doesn't matter if there aren't enough people.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

yes. that's what i said four days ago.

Here you go. Because we have so few people, big bad will actually appear quicker after only one death.

All of six people, or beings really as not all are humans, wake up in a dark prison. Lamps light every three cells or so only, so it is hard to see anything. All six are chained down to the floor. Each being is in its own six by four cell which has thick brick on three sides and bars on the last one pointing out to the hallway. There is a small, barred window in each room which looks out over a large lake many meters down.

You all have 48 hours to roll. Remember to bold your commands, or they won't be counted.
    Last edited by CuriousHeartless; 27th November 2012 at 1:38 AM.

Roll to order parrot to find a key to Captain Pye's cell.

-The First Doctor

Roll to wiggle my arms out of the chains, and then grind the brick against the ground until it becomes sharp enough to cut the chains

Roll to transform into a mouse to get out of the chains and your cell.

Page 42 of 96 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast