Page 45 of 96 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2397

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Roll to gather the forces of hell as the dragon, the manifestation of Satan, and kill Conquest with hellfire, War with crushing earth, Famine with penetrating lightning, and Death with simultaneous freezing, poison, and defense breaking, with the power of the fallen angels, all while drawing upon the energy of humanity's hatred, suffering, and endless misery.

Roll to form one cohesive army of angels and demons and lead an all-out attack on Death.

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

Roll to corrupt a few of the angels and demon to your side through fear, and attack Roma.

Bump for Ghosts. What do you guys think of the round so far? Have I been doing good?

f-ckit kanti can't heal themselves.

Roll to stay back and go defensive, while planting an ink grenade (can't misfire and go off and harm myself)to stop them from getting close, and healing if needed.

and pennywise, i'd advise not attacking me again until the bosses are killed, or i will go shiit crazy and use my hydra to kill you all. let's try to have some teamwork here.

nice job ch. i'm impressed.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Pennywise the Clowns
    [Roll 4]
    You use fear to pull a couple of demons and angels to your side and then sick them on Roma-Laa. They charge at the Kantus and attack.

Roma-Laa the Kantus
    [Roll 6]
    You step back some and go into a defensive stance. Your defensive stance gives you a large boost in defense. You throw an ink bomb at the angels and demons. It explodes with a force so large you realize you accidentally threw a different kind of grenade and just blow them up. Then you somehow heal yourself. And to finish it off, the dark energy builds up more fully filling your energy capsule.
    (+3 health)

Tom Occidentalis the Spirit Boy/Misos Diabolou the Dark Dragon God
    [Roll 3]
    You try to summon your powers as the incarnation of Satan!!! Unfortunately, you have no connection to Satan. You try to attack the riders, but do next to nothing. Conquest absorbs the magic in the Hellfire you shoot at him, negating the blast before shooting you through both wings with his bow. You try to use crushing earth on War, but his horse breaks through the blast and he gives you a slash on the wings. You shoot lightning at Famine, whose horse simply rides him out of the way. You launch all kinds of status effects at Death, who summons a wall of Hellfire which catches the magic and destroys them.
    (-2 Health, cannot fly)

Captain Octavio Pye the Pirate Captain
    [Roll 1]
    You try to unite the angels and demons against Death, but in-fighting starts up again and they refuse to listen to you. Death gives you a silent glare and raises a hand. A large wolf raises from one of the craters and attacks you, then a great eagle picks you up and drops you hard into the pond, and then a large shark attacks you there. Then he unleashes lightning into the water.
    (-6 health)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pennywise the Clown (Digipoke1)
    7/10
    10/10
    Has a small army of mini-Pennywises (About twenty-eight). They have nine health each.

Roma-Laa the Kantus (Ghost of the Forum)
    10/10
    10/10
    Has a capsule full of dark energy. Dark healing scream (Extra healing for those who are dark-aligned, Harms those who are light-aligned). +5 defense.

Tom Occidentalis the Spirit Boy/Misos Diabolous the Dark Dragon God (PokeLegend)
    2/10
    10/10
    Soul made of darkness. Has the Dark Dragon God form. Cannot fly.

Captain Octavio Pye the Pirate Captain (Thecatteam)
    6/12
    7/10
    General of demon army. Parrot has become a large bird demon. Demonic armor, increases defense by 2 (4 against light attacks) and increases your attack by 2 (4 against light enemies). A demon. Has a demon tail and horns.

Happy Face the Happy Face Monstrosity (Psiionic)
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Walter “Heisenburg” White the Meth Cook (Endoplasmic Reticulum)
    0/12
    10/10
    DEAD!

Area: New additions in green.

The prison has been destroyed. Destroyed slabs of six concrete floors make a ruin. The area around is post-apocalyptic, everything destroyed and filled with craters. There is nowhere to go really.

Enemies: New enemies in red.
    Still each other. But since the bosses are out, can I suggest not killing each other until you kill them first? I want to see how you guys do.

The four horsemen of the apocalypse have appeared and are ready to kill you all. The leader is the white clad Conquest, armed with the Bow of Conquest. His bow will never miss and his arrows cause more damage then a cannonball. His horse is also the fastest and he is strong in hand-to-hand. He isn’t the leader for nothing, he is extremely powerful. He has forty health, heavy armor giving him high defense, and is immune to magic. The only good news to you is that his brothers are addicted to war so he will only make the first strike and not battle again until the other three have lost.

The second is red-clad War. He wields the mighty Sword of War. It can switch to any kind of sword, and he is deadly skilled with every last one. His horse is the slowest, but very strong in its own right. War is immune to physical attacks and resistant to magic. He has twenty health. He is also hot-headed and easily taunted. If you can use this, he will be easier to beat, but if you mess up then he will just be angry and even more able to kill you.

The third is black Famine. He is weak but can cause rapid deterioration by touch. He has no weapon except his scales and just tries to get close to enemies and touch them. He is weak to both magic and physical attacks, but his armor is very thick so until you break it (Note: his hands are obviously uncovered so he can use his power) he takes low damage. He has ten health but will revive two turns after dying unless you kill Death.

The last is green Death. He is the calmest and more strategic, even more so then Conquest. His horse is a mighty stallion that can speed quickly, barely beaten by Conquest’s horse. Death doesn’t have a weapon (No, he doesn’t have a death touch before anyone asks. Which you probably weren’t going to, but still, he doesn’t.). However, he can use the powers of any enemy he’s ever killed. This includes the Ziz, Leviathan, and Behemoth (The three were meant to kill each other, but destiny changed and they attacked a nearby Death instead. As you can tell, things didn’t go well for the beasts), a mighty thunderbird, and the unfortunate goddess Selene who didn’t want the Apocalypse to go on. This means that he has control over all beasts, birds, sea creatures, lightning, and moonlight. No, the last one isn’t very useful, but he killed a goddess for God’s sake (Literally as the Mysterious Entity, the RtD pantheon’s head god, called for the Apocalypse). He stays back until he is attacked, then he gets to the killing. He is weaker then War in attack but is still strong and has the highest magic. His defenses are weak, but he can afford it. He has twenty-five health. When killed, he revives the next turn at ten health, then five, and then he just stays down.

Other:
    Yes, other. I needed somewhere to keep the angels and demons now that they aren’t enemies. New stuff in blue/

The first army is the demons. There are the elemental demons: Fire, Darkness, Earth, and Lightning. Fire demons has strong attack and speed, attack with fiery physical attacks, but have weak defenses; they are also red and look like minotaurs. Darkness demons look like a stereotypical depiction of Satan and control pure darkness, they have balanced, slightly-above-average attack and magic and balanced slightly-below-average defenses but pitiful speed. Earth demons are large golems, they have a hard time moving at all so their attack, magic, and speed which all involve movement is low, but their defenses are otherworldly. Lightning demons are, well, lightning bruisers with high attack, average magic, low defenses, and very high speed. They all have ten health and come in large numbers. Next are large demons, which are bigger stronger basic demons (Five health). The last ones are Plague Spreaders, like Captain Pye’s bird. They are weak overall, but immune to magic and can spread standard status effects: Burn, Poison, Stone, Paralyze, Frozen, and Defense Break. There are few Plague Spreaders, only Pye’s and one other.

The angels are the second army. There are elemental angels, but they have different elements: Water, Light, Wind, and Nature. Water angels are blue with no wings, but they have bows and water-elemental arrows for long range sniping. Light angels look like normal angels, but give off a glow, and use light-imbued swords (Longswords to be slightly more specific) to fight. Wind angels are grey and move at very fast speeds, using dual-daggers to fight. Nature angels have a layer of bark on their skin which acts as armor, they are slower then other angels and use just magic instead of weapons. Water and Light angels are above-average in speed, Wind angels are very fast, and Nature angels are slow. Nature and Wind angels have high magic and low attack, light and water angels have high attacks and low magic. Nature angels have high defense and magic defense, the others have low both. The elemental angels have ten health each. There are Powers, which are more powerful versions of the basic angels (5 health). The last ones are Healers, the anti-thesis of the Plague Spreaders. They are weak, but have healing spells: Restore, Heal, Defense Up, Fix, Raise, and Wipe Out (Not a healing spell, but a strong offensive light magic.)

Curious’ Comments:
    Try not to let this go on forever (Says the man who made it take forever to kill all of the bosses).
    Last edited by CuriousHeartless; 5th December 2012 at 4:37 AM.

that is it.

Roll to unleash my hydra,mount it, and split pennywise in half all the while throwing ink bombs.

i''ll take that five i prerolled when creating my orb of dark energy, please.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    i''ll take that five i prerolled when creating my orb of dark energy, please.
    What do you mean?

when i created the orb, i asked to preroll a number to use for summoning the hydra. although not worded like that.

when i created the orb, i asked to preroll a number to use for summoning the hydra. although not worded like that.
    I do not remember that. Mind quoting the post?

Roll to swim to shore and summon Satan to fight on your side using your influence as general of the demonic army.

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    -The First Doctor

Roll to use dark magic to create an object that lets me store the enregy needed to unleash my hydra bro so when i need him i can summon him without without rolling again.
    Okay, I found the post myself. Sorry I did not point it out then, but you can't really do that normally. Because you did get a five, though, I will let it through this time. And besides, at least it means you can't get a six. Also, be aware that Digi's roll will affect your action.
    Last edited by CuriousHeartless; 5th December 2012 at 4:38 AM.

Command 5 of you clones take the brunt of the attack and warp the Hydra's mind so that it sees Roma as it's worse fear after it attacks your clones, meaning that it will either stop taking orders from roma and attack him or run from him.

my hydra is immune to mind effects, as it has no brain and is telepathically controlled by me.

my hydra is immune to mind effects, as it has no brain and is telepathically controlled by me.
    Unfortunately for you, that really isn't an excuse. If he gets a passing roll, then his effect will still happen even if it goes against the canon. Also, I don't remember, where is all this stuff from? No one else seems familiar with it. I asked you, but I don't think you ever actually said.

ok. i know. just being assy.

For the record: my character's health healed fully a few rounds before; it should be at 8 now.

Roll to freeze Famine's horse, then kill him with lightning, fire, and earth, in addition to gathering your darkness to heal yourself.

Pennywise the Clowns
    [Roll 2]
    You command five of your mini-Wises to take the brunt of the hydra’s attack. Unfortunately, that brunt is more then they can handle. The mini-Wises are destroyed and it continues to attack you, snapping you in half. You use your shape shifting nature to pull yourself back together, but it still hurts a lot. You try to twist the hydra’s mind just to find out that it is a mindless abomination. Your own sense of fear, a feeling you’ve long forgotten to feel for yourself, kicks in. It does not taste nearly as good as other’s fear, it tastes bitter.
    (-4 health)

Roma-Laa the Kantus
    [Roll 5]
    You hold up the orb of darkness and channel energy into it. The dark energy starts to spread and form. It takes on the form of a hydra that you mount. You start tossing Ink Bombs and the hydra snaps at Pennywise.

[Roll 5]
    You launch a freezing spell at Famine’s horse. The rider tries to steer his horse away, but is too slow and the horse is frozen. Your fuzzy wording starts to work up and you use your lightning on the horse only-killing it by the way. But then since you did get a good roll, then the ref who understood what you meant lets you attack Famine with the Fire and Earth. Earth shackles shoot up and grab his arms and hands. He tries to decay them, but it isn’t affected and he is stuck in place. You let loose a fire blast that engulfs him. The fire climbs into his armor and he burns quickly. Then you absorb darkness from the area, healing your wings.
    (+2 health.)

[Roll 5]
    You recover from the shock and swim to shore. You pray to Satan and ask for his help. You hear his voice in your head telling you that he cannot directly fight with you or Mysterious Entity would kill him, but he gives you some power. A half of a silver hourglass appears on your left wrist and you grow into a larger demon. Your power grows some and you learn that you’ve gained some new magical skills.

3/10
    10/10
    Has a small army of mini-Pennywises (About twenty-three). They have nine health each.

10/10
    10/10
    Has a capsule full of dark energy. Dark healing scream (Extra healing for those who are dark-aligned, Harms those who are light-aligned). +5 Defense

Tom Occidentalis the Spirit Boy/Misos Diabolous the Dark Dragon God (PokeLegend)
    10/10
    10/10
    Soul made of darkness. Has the Dark Dragon God form.

6/12
    7/10
    General of demon army. Parrot has become a large bird demon. Demonic armor, increases defense by 2 (4 against light attacks) and increases your attack by 2 (4 against light enemies). A large demon. Can use the following magics: Darkness 2, Fire 2, Lightning 2, and Earth 2.

0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

0/12
    10/10
    DEAD!

The prison has been destroyed. Destroyed slabs of six concrete floors make a ruin. The area around is post-apocalyptic, everything destroyed and filled with craters. There is nowhere to go really.

Still each other. But since the bosses are out, can I suggest not killing each other until you kill them first? I want to see how you guys do.

The four horsemen of the apocalypse have appeared and are ready to kill you all. The leader is the white clad Conquest, armed with the Bow of Conquest. His bow will never miss and his arrows cause more damage then a cannonball. His horse is also the fastest and he is strong in hand-to-hand. He isn’t the leader for nothing, he is extremely powerful. He has forty health, heavy armor giving him high defense, and is immune to magic. The only good news to you is that his brothers are addicted to war so he will only make the first strike and not battle again until the other three have lost.

The second is red-clad War. He wields the mighty Sword of War. It can switch to any kind of sword, and he is deadly skilled with every last one. His horse is the slowest, but very strong in its own right. War is immune to physical attacks and resistant to magic. He has twenty health. He is also hot-headed and easily taunted. If you can use this, he will be easier to beat, but if you mess up then he will just be angry and even more able to kill you.

The third is black Famine. He is weak but can cause rapid deterioration by touch. He has no weapon except his scales and just tries to get close to enemies and touch them. He is weak to both magic and physical attacks, but his armor is very thick so until you break it (Note: his hands are obviously uncovered so he can use his power) he takes low damage. He has ten health but will revive two turns after dying unless you kill Death. Status: His armor has been charred and destroyed. His horse is dead. He is dead (Two turns left until his revival).

The last is green Death. He is the calmest and more strategic, even more so then Conquest. His horse is a mighty stallion that can speed quickly, barely beaten by Conquest’s horse. Death doesn’t have a weapon (No, he doesn’t have a death touch before anyone asks. Which you probably weren’t going to, but still, he doesn’t.). However, he can use the powers of any enemy he’s ever killed. This includes the Ziz, Leviathan, and Behemoth (The three were meant to kill each other, but destiny changed and they attacked a nearby Death instead. As you can tell, things didn’t go well for the beasts), a mighty thunderbird, and the unfortunate goddess Selene who didn’t want the Apocalypse to go on. This means that he has control over all beasts, birds, sea creatures, lightning, and moonlight. No, the last one isn’t very useful, but he killed a goddess for God’s sake (Literally as the Mysterious Entity, the RtD pantheon’s head god, called for the Apocalypse). He stays back until he is attacked, then he gets to the killing. He is weaker then War in attack but is still strong and has the highest magic. His defenses are weak, but he can afford it. He has twenty-five health. When killed, he revives the next turn at ten health, then five, and then he just stays down.

Other:
    Yes, other. I needed somewhere to keep the angels and demons now that they aren’t enemies. New stuff in blue/

The first army is the demons. There are the elemental demons: Fire, Darkness, Earth, and Lightning. Fire demons has strong attack and speed, attack with fiery physical attacks, but have weak defenses; they are also red and look like minotaurs. Darkness demons look like a stereotypical depiction of Satan and control pure darkness, they have balanced, slightly-above-average attack and magic and balanced slightly-below-average defenses but pitiful speed. Earth demons are large golems, they have a hard time moving at all so their attack, magic, and speed which all involve movement is low, but their defenses are otherworldly. Lightning demons are, well, lightning bruisers with high attack, average magic, low defenses, and very high speed. They all have ten health and come in large numbers. Next are large demons, which are bigger stronger basic demons (Five health). The last ones are Plague Spreaders, like Captain Pye’s bird. They are weak overall, but immune to magic and can spread standard status effects: Burn, Poison, Stone, Paralyze, Frozen, and Defense Break. There are few Plague Spreaders, only Pye’s and one other.

The angels are the second army. There are elemental angels, but they have different elements: Water, Light, Wind, and Nature. Water angels are blue with no wings, but they have bows and water-elemental arrows for long range sniping. Light angels look like normal angels, but give off a glow, and use light-imbued swords (Longswords to be slightly more specific) to fight. Wind angels are grey and move at very fast speeds, using dual-daggers to fight. Nature angels have a layer of bark on their skin which acts as armor, they are slower then other angels and use just magic instead of weapons. Water and Light angels are above-average in speed, Wind angels are very fast, and Nature angels are slow. Nature and Wind angels have high magic and low attack, light and water angels have high attacks and low magic. Nature angels have high defense and magic defense, the others have low both. The elemental angels have ten health each. There are Powers, which are more powerful versions of the basic angels (5 health). The last ones are Healers, the anti-thesis of the Plague Spreaders. They are weak, but have healing spells: Restore, Heal, Defense Up, Fix, Raise, and Wipe Out (Not a healing spell, but a strong offensive light magic.)

Curious’ Comments:
    Looks like you still get your point Ghosts.

Roll to ride on bird gloriously into battle, inspiring what's left of the demon army to follow you instead of fighting amongst themselves. Attack Death with fire and lightning.

-The First Doctor

Well, time for plan B.

Roll to eat a few of your clones to regain some health, then go up to war and make some claims about how is mother has a large history of sexual partners, then when he rushes at you, quickly roll out of the way and transform into Omnimon, and use Trancendent Sword on War!

BUMP for the other two. Come on, I want to ref already.

well digi, as long as you don't attack me, i'll leave you alone.

roll to, while high above the field on my hydra, goad war into making a crucial battlefield mistake. and then throw an ink-bomb at him if it works. oh and increase your strength wid moar dark energy, plz.

i got roma's material from gears of war, one of my favorite shooter franchises, ch.

riddle me this, how can pennwise regain hit points by eating clones made from his essence?
    Last edited by Ghosts of the Forums; 7th December 2012 at 2:08 AM.

Roll to kill War if Death is killed, Death if War is dead, or Conquest if both War and Death are murdered by poisoning him, burning him with hellfire, shocking him with lightning, and ripping him apart with the earth; then use your dark power to build your strength in an endeavor to become even more powerful.

Pennywise the Clowns
    [Roll 6]
    You absorb twenty of your mini-Wises to become a giant and not only fully restore you, but also push you past the limit. You taunt War about his mother, angering his brothers as well but he makes them stay away from you. He charges you, but you roll out of the way and shape shift. You transform into Omnimon, your large cache of extra energy becoming an X-antibody. That now means you are an Omnimon X, one of the most powerful of all Digimon. You use a Transcendant Sword and cut through War. Normally, he would be immune to the physical attack, but since it is powered by magic and you are so powerful, you break right through his defense. His horse goes crazy and drops off its rider who splits in half and disappears in a blaze. You finish the poor horse with a Garuru Cannon.
    (+17 health, +10 max health)

Roma-Laa the Kantus
    [Roll --]
    You try to goad War into attacking you, but Pennywise kills him first.

[Roll 3]
    You turn your attention to War, but see Pennywise kill him so instead you turn to Death. Octavio and his army keep Death preoccupied a bit, so you start up your attacks. Death’s yellow eyes glow bright and he snaps his head to look at you. He remounts his horse and he takes off through the crowd, crushing angels and demons under its hoofs, straight at you. He dodges ahead of your attacks and jumps at you from his horse’s back. He runs across your back before jumping off your tail back onto his horse.

[Roll 5]
    You jump on Bird and start flying. You rally all the demons, some of the angels following while most just get back to themselves trying to find a leader. You charge at Death letting out Fire 2 and Lightning 2 magic at him. He easily dodges all of the demons’ and angels’ magic, but you hit him with your magic. He tracks down and kills one of each elemental demon and starts throwing attacks back. You are hit by a single Fire 1 which stings and burns a bit, but nothing major because most of it is absorbed by your armor and you just absorb some dark energy to heal it.
    (-7 to Death)

Now that his younger brothers have both been defeated and he has been drawn in, Death goes on the offense. He starts by casting a powerful curse on all participants left. The curse stops any healing until Death has been permanently beaten. He then sends out a killing wave. This kills off the Powers and Large Demons.

20/20
    10/10
    Has a three mini-Pennywises. They have nine health each. A lot of excess power (+Stength and Defense). Currently in the form of Omnimon X (So powerful that I am going to put his stats in the other section.)

10/10
    10/10
    Has a capsule full of dark energy. Dark healing scream (Extra healing for those who are dark-aligned, Harms those who are light-aligned). +5 Defense

10/10
    10/10
    Soul made of darkness. Has the Dark Dragon God form.

6/12
    7/10
    General of demon army. Parrot has become a large bird demon. Demonic armor, increases defense by 2 (4 against light attacks) and increases your attack by 2 (4 against light enemies). A large demon. Can use the following magics: Darkness 2, Fire 2, Lightning 2, and Earth 2.

0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

0/12
    10/10
    DEAD!

The second is red-clad War. He wields the mighty Sword of War. It can switch to any kind of sword, and he is deadly skilled with every last one. His horse is the slowest, but very strong in its own right. War is immune to physical attacks and resistant to magic. He has twenty health. He is also hot-headed and easily taunted. If you can use this, he will be easier to beat, but if you mess up then he will just be angry and even more able to kill you. Status: Him and his horse are dead.

The third is black Famine. He is weak but can cause rapid deterioration by touch. He has no weapon except his scales and just tries to get close to enemies and touch them. He is weak to both magic and physical attacks, but his armor is very thick so until you break it (Note: his hands are obviously uncovered so he can use his power) he takes low damage. He has ten health but will revive two turns after dying unless you kill Death. Status: His armor has been charred and destroyed. His horse is dead. He is dead (One turns left until his revival).

The last is green Death. He is the calmest and more strategic, even more so then Conquest. His horse is a mighty stallion that can speed quickly, barely beaten by Conquest’s horse. Death doesn’t have a weapon (No, he doesn’t have a death touch before anyone asks. Which you probably weren’t going to, but still, he doesn’t.). However, he can use the powers of any enemy he’s ever killed. This includes the Ziz, Leviathan, and Behemoth (The three were meant to kill each other, but destiny changed and they attacked a nearby Death instead. As you can tell, things didn’t go well for the beasts), a mighty thunderbird, and the unfortunate goddess Selene who didn’t want the Apocalypse to go on. This means that he has control over all beasts, birds, sea creatures, lightning, and moonlight. No, the last one isn’t very useful, but he killed a goddess for God’s sake (Literally as the Mysterious Entity, the RtD pantheon’s head god, called for the Apocalypse). He stays back until he is attacked, then he gets to the killing. He is weaker then War in attack but is still strong and has the highest magic. His defenses are weak, but he can afford it. He has twenty-five health. When killed, he revives the next turn at ten health, then five, and then he just stays down. Status: Has eighteen health. Can use Fire 1, Lightning 1, Lightning 3, Darkness 1, Earth 1, Summon Wolf, Summon Eagle, Summon Shark, Moonlight, and some other stuff. Currently aggressive.

Other:

The first army is the demons. There are the elemental demons: Fire, Darkness, Earth, and Lightning. Fire demons has strong attack and speed, attack with fiery physical attacks, but have weak defenses; they are also red and look like minotaurs. Darkness demons look like a stereotypical depiction of Satan and control pure darkness, they have balanced, slightly-above-average attack and magic and balanced slightly-below-average defenses but pitiful speed. Earth demons are large golems, they have a hard time moving at all so their attack, magic, and speed which all involve movement is low, but their defenses are otherworldly. Lightning demons are, well, lightning bruisers with high attack, average magic, low defenses, and very high speed. They all have ten health and come in large numbers. The last ones are Plague Spreaders, like Captain Pye’s bird. They are weak overall, but immune to magic and can spread standard status effects: Burn, Poison, Stone, Paralyze, Frozen, and Defense Break. There are few Plague Spreaders, only Pye’s and one other.

The angels are the second army. There are elemental angels, but they have different elements: Water, Light, Wind, and Nature. Water angels are blue with no wings, but they have bows and water-elemental arrows for long range sniping. Light angels look like normal angels, but give off a glow, and use light-imbued swords (Longswords to be slightly more specific) to fight. Wind angels are grey and move at very fast speeds, using dual-daggers to fight. Nature angels have a layer of bark on their skin which acts as armor, they are slower then other angels and use just magic instead of weapons. Water and Light angels are above-average in speed, Wind angels are very fast, and Nature angels are slow. Nature and Wind angels have high magic and low attack, light and water angels have high attacks and low magic. Nature angels have high defense and magic defense, the others have low both. The elemental angels have ten health each. The last ones are Healers, the anti-thesis of the Plague Spreaders. They are weak, but have healing spells: Restore, Heal, Defense Up, Fix, Raise, and Wipe Out (Not a healing spell, but a strong offensive light magic.)

Digi, here is some stats on Omnimon X. As a Digimon fan, you probably already know at the very least he is a more powerful Omnimon, but I want to use this other section for something. You have all the powers of Omnimon X until you shape change. He can read movements in enemies and both dodge and hit accurately. His power level is off the charts, meaning he has excellent speed, defense, and strength. Transcendent Sword is both Physical and Magic and has a piercing ability so it isn’t affected by any resistances or immunities. It is also very, very powerful. Next is Garuru Cannon. A giant blast of energy that counts as magic and also has piercing. It is less powerful but still devastating and has a long range. Also, anything not killed right of the bat by Garuru Cannon is still affected by the fact it is at near absolute zero. His last move is All Delete which resets everything, but you aren’t in the Digital World so it is useless. The most major downside is that any failing rolls, and this power will backfire making you lose this form and dealing heavy damage.

Curious’ Comments:
    Good job Digi. And now you all have lost the ability to heal.

Roll to use Trancendent Sword on Death, effectivly killing him. And please dodge any moves that might hit you.

Ghost, they were made of dark magic.

Page 45 of 96 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast