Page 46 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2397

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Roll to fly up into the sky's limits and use your power to kill Death; freeze him and grip him to the ground with solid, sharp, binding water and earth by his limbs and neck and tear them off and apart, and blast his entire being with lightning and hellfire, and if he is dead already for some reason, aim your attack on Conquest, and do not take them lightly or expect them to die so easily.
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 7th December 2012 at 3:45 AM.

Roll to join the attack on Death, again using fire and lightning. If death has been defeated already, break out the trusty blunderbusses and shoot Conquest.

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

Bump for Ghosts.

hey digi, even though we're on opposite sides of the angel/demon fight, i consider you my friend

roll to open a grub hole and plunge death(or conquest if death is dead) into the hollow.

grub hole (look at the hole with the locust peeking out of it.). it leads into an endless amount of locust forces (my friends).
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Pennywise the Clown
    [Roll 5]
    You attack Death with a Transcendent Sword. It cuts right through him, but suffers from Cartoon Blade Disorder where it can pass through without cutting in half. Death suffers heavy damage, but isn’t flat out killed from the strike.
    (-8 for Death)

Roma-Laa the Kantus
    [Roll 4]
    You use the dark energy to open a grub hole. You run up behind Death after he is struck by Pennywise and then throw him into the pit. The (Weak because they are NPCs) Locust in the pit attack Death. He takes some damage before pulling himself out.
    (-4 to Death)

Tom Occidentalis the Spirit Boy/Misos Diabolou the Dark Dragon God
    [Roll 1]
    You fly high in the sky and spot Death. You try to rain attacks on him, but either Pennywise’s Transcendent Sword or it moving Death stop any of them from hitting. You feel a sudden pain and your wings starting to disintegrate. You crash into the ground at high speeds. When you pull yourself up, you see a newly revived Famine. He makes a quip about your Lightning head clashing with the rest of your body and grabs it in a choke hold. The head rots off, leaving you in massive pain and with an infection.
    (-3 health)

Captain Octavio Pye the Pirate Captain
    [Roll 3]
    You try to help battle Death, but you can’t focus and find a way to get in a hit without hitting someone else too, so you back down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pennywise the Clown (Digipoke1)
    20/20
    10/10
    Has a three mini-Pennywises. They have nine health each. A lot of excess power (+Stength and Defense). Currently in the form of Omnimon X (So powerful that I am going to put his stats in the other section.)

Roma-Laa the Kantus (Ghost of the Forum)
    10/10
    10/10
    Has a Hydra. Dark healing scream (Extra healing for those who are dark-aligned, Harms those who are light-aligned). +5 Defense. Has a grub hole.

Tom Occidentalis the Spirit Boy/Misos Diabolous the Dark Dragon God (PokeLegend)
    7/10
    10/10
    Soul made of darkness. Has the Dark Dragon God form. No wings. Lightning head destroyed. Infected neck (-2 health each turn until healed).

Captain Octavio Pye the Pirate Captain (Thecatteam)
    6/12
    7/10
    General of demon army. Parrot has become a large bird demon. Demonic armor, increases defense by 2 (4 against light attacks) and increases your attack by 2 (4 against light enemies). A large demon. Can use the following magics: Darkness 2, Fire 2, Lightning 2, and Earth 2.

Happy Face the Happy Face Monstrosity (Psiionic)
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Walter “Heisenburg” White the Meth Cook (Endoplasmic Reticulum)
    0/12
    10/10
    DEAD!

Area: New additions in green.

The prison has been destroyed. Destroyed slabs of six concrete floors make a ruin. The area around is post-apocalyptic, everything destroyed and filled with craters. There is nowhere to go really.

Enemies: New enemies in red.
    Still each other. But since the bosses are out, can I suggest not killing each other until you kill them first? I want to see how you guys do.

The four horsemen of the apocalypse have appeared and are ready to kill you all. The leader is the white clad Conquest, armed with the Bow of Conquest. His bow will never miss and his arrows cause more damage then a cannonball. His horse is also the fastest and he is strong in hand-to-hand. He isn’t the leader for nothing, he is extremely powerful. He has forty health, heavy armor giving him high defense, and is immune to magic. The only good news to you is that his brothers are addicted to war so he will only make the first strike and not battle again until the other three have lost.

The second is red-clad War. He wields the mighty Sword of War. It can switch to any kind of sword, and he is deadly skilled with every last one. His horse is the slowest, but very strong in its own right. War is immune to physical attacks and resistant to magic. He has twenty health. He is also hot-headed and easily taunted. If you can use this, he will be easier to beat, but if you mess up then he will just be angry and even more able to kill you. Status: Him and his horse are dead.

The third is black Famine. He is weak but can cause rapid deterioration by touch. He has no weapon except his scales and just tries to get close to enemies and touch them. He is weak to both magic and physical attacks, but his armor is very thick so until you break it (Note: his hands are obviously uncovered so he can use his power) he takes low damage. He has ten health but will revive two turns after dying unless you kill Death. Status: His armor has been charred and destroyed.

The last is green Death. He is the calmest and more strategic, even more so then Conquest. His horse is a mighty stallion that can speed quickly, barely beaten by Conquest’s horse. Death doesn’t have a weapon (No, he doesn’t have a death touch before anyone asks. Which you probably weren’t going to, but still, he doesn’t.). However, he can use the powers of any enemy he’s ever killed. This includes the Ziz, Leviathan, and Behemoth (The three were meant to kill each other, but destiny changed and they attacked a nearby Death instead. As you can tell, things didn’t go well for the beasts), a mighty thunderbird, and the unfortunate goddess Selene who didn’t want the Apocalypse to go on. This means that he has control over all beasts, birds, sea creatures, lightning, and moonlight. No, the last one isn’t very useful, but he killed a goddess for God’s sake (Literally as the Mysterious Entity, the RtD pantheon’s head god, called for the Apocalypse). He stays back until he is attacked, then he gets to the killing. He is weaker then War in attack but is still strong and has the highest magic. His defenses are weak, but he can afford it. He has twenty-five health. When killed, he revives the next turn at ten health, then five, and then he just stays down. Status: Has six health. Can use Fire 1, Lightning 1, Lightning 3, Darkness 1, Earth 1, Summon Wolf, Summon Eagle, Summon Shark, Moonlight, and some other stuff. Currently aggressive.

Other:
    Yes, other. I needed somewhere to keep the angels and demons now that they aren’t enemies. New stuff in blue/

The first army is the demons. There are the elemental demons: Fire, Darkness, Earth, and Lightning. Fire demons has strong attack and speed, attack with fiery physical attacks, but have weak defenses; they are also red and look like minotaurs. Darkness demons look like a stereotypical depiction of Satan and control pure darkness, they have balanced, slightly-above-average attack and magic and balanced slightly-below-average defenses but pitiful speed. Earth demons are large golems, they have a hard time moving at all so their attack, magic, and speed which all involve movement is low, but their defenses are otherworldly. Lightning demons are, well, lightning bruisers with high attack, average magic, low defenses, and very high speed. They all have ten health and come in large numbers. The last ones are Plague Spreaders, like Captain Pye’s bird. They are weak overall, but immune to magic and can spread standard status effects: Burn, Poison, Stone, Paralyze, Frozen, and Defense Break. There are few Plague Spreaders, only Pye’s and one other.

The angels are the second army. There are elemental angels, but they have different elements: Water, Light, Wind, and Nature. Water angels are blue with no wings, but they have bows and water-elemental arrows for long range sniping. Light angels look like normal angels, but give off a glow, and use light-imbued swords (Longswords to be slightly more specific) to fight. Wind angels are grey and move at very fast speeds, using dual-daggers to fight. Nature angels have a layer of bark on their skin which acts as armor, they are slower then other angels and use just magic instead of weapons. Water and Light angels are above-average in speed, Wind angels are very fast, and Nature angels are slow. Nature and Wind angels have high magic and low attack, light and water angels have high attacks and low magic. Nature angels have high defense and magic defense, the others have low both. The elemental angels have ten health each. The last ones are Healers, the anti-thesis of the Plague Spreaders. They are weak, but have healing spells: Restore, Heal, Defense Up, Fix, Raise, and Wipe Out (Not a healing spell, but a strong offensive light magic.)

Digi, here is some stats on Omnimon X. As a Digimon fan, you probably already know at the very least he is a more powerful Omnimon, but I want to use this other section for something. You have all the powers of Omnimon X until you shape change. He can read movements in enemies and both dodge and hit accurately. His power level is off the charts, meaning he has excellent speed, defense, and strength. Transcendent Sword is both Physical and Magic and has a piercing ability so it isn’t affected by any resistances or immunities. It is also very, very powerful. Next is Garuru Cannon. A giant blast of energy that counts as magic and also has piercing. It is less powerful but still devastating and has a long range. Also, anything not killed right of the bat by Garuru Cannon is still affected by the fact it is at near absolute zero. His last move is All Delete which resets everything, but you aren’t in the Digital World so it is useless. The most major downside is that any failing rolls, and this power will backfire making you lose this form and dealing heavy damage.

Curious’ Comments:
    For the rest of this round, and this round only, the current rule on bolding doesn’t apply. But if you don’t bold your command, you get a -1 on your roll. This stops the need of waiting for someone to bold a command they forgot to bold.

roll to call reinforcements from the hole, maybe a berzerker?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHOvqSVISfI not my vid, but i feel it captures the 'zerker pretty well.

oh and sorry for forgetting to bold last time, ch.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Roll to sneak up on Death while chaos ensues and hit him in the back with a quick fire 2.

((I have something cool planned, but I want to save it until after Death is defeated. If I survive that long.))

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    -The First Doctor

Roll to freeze, bury, and crush the rider again with status afflictions and earth, then recover by gathering your power into your dragon body, shedding your skin, including your 4 additional heads which you used as mediums for your power, healing, gaining the ability to use your powers from any part of your body (even if they would be more limited than otherwise), and growing massively in your body size; if you do nothing else after stopping Famine, at least shed your skin, even if it means that you will lose your other heads, to get rid of the infection.
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 8th December 2012 at 12:32 AM.

bump for the last.

Roll to attack with Transcendent Sword Death if he's alive and Famine's dead. Attack Famine with the Garutu Cannon if Death is dead. Attack Conquest with Transcendent Sword if Famine and Death are dead.

Pennywise the Clown
    [Roll 1]
    You start to charge up an attack when you feel your power misfiring. Parts off you randomly blow off and you are reduced to a small shape. Since you were in a Digimon shape, you became a Koromon. But when you changed back, you were a mini-Wise. You were heavily damaged and are now weakened.
    (-6 health)

Roma-Laa the Kantus
    [Roll 6]
    You draw on the power of the Grub Hole. You absorb power and mutate into a Berzerker-Kantus. It has the body of a Berzerker and the powers of both.

[Roll 2]
    Your power breaks down and you lose your form for this turn. You break back down to a dark soul in a cloud of dark energy. You pull in some of the energy to restore yourself. But a part of you is still infected and it balances out.

[Roll 3]
    You sneak up behind Death and try to use a Fire 2 on him, but a rogue demon tackles you. He takes the hit instead and dies.

14/20
    10/10
    Has a three mini-Pennywises. They have nine health each. Miniature (-Attack, Speed, Magic, Defense, and Magic Defense).

Roma-Laa the Berzerker-Kantus (Ghost of the Forum)
    10/10
    10/10
    Has a Hydra. Dark healing scream (Extra healing for those who are dark-aligned, Harms those who are light-aligned). +5 Defense. Has a grub hole open.

Tom Occidentalis the Spirit Boy/Misos Diabolous the Dark Dragon God (PokeLegend)
    7/10
    10/10
    Soul made of darkness. Has the Dark Dragon God form. No wings. Lightning head destroyed. Infected neck (-2 health each turn until healed).

6/12
    7/10
    General of demon army. Parrot has become a large bird demon. Demonic armor, increases defense by 2 (4 against light attacks) and increases your attack by 2 (4 against light enemies). A large demon. Can use the following magics: Darkness 2, Fire 2, Lightning 2, and Earth 2.

0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

0/12
    10/10
    DEAD!

The prison has been destroyed. Destroyed slabs of six concrete floors make a ruin. The area around is post-apocalyptic, everything destroyed and filled with craters. There is nowhere to go really.

Still each other. But since the bosses are out, can I suggest not killing each other until you kill them first? I want to see how you guys do.

The four horsemen of the apocalypse have appeared and are ready to kill you all. The leader is the white clad Conquest, armed with the Bow of Conquest. His bow will never miss and his arrows cause more damage then a cannonball. His horse is also the fastest and he is strong in hand-to-hand. He isn’t the leader for nothing, he is extremely powerful. He has forty health, heavy armor giving him high defense, and is immune to magic. The only good news to you is that his brothers are addicted to war so he will only make the first strike and not battle again until the other three have lost.

The second is red-clad War. He wields the mighty Sword of War. It can switch to any kind of sword, and he is deadly skilled with every last one. His horse is the slowest, but very strong in its own right. War is immune to physical attacks and resistant to magic. He has twenty health. He is also hot-headed and easily taunted. If you can use this, he will be easier to beat, but if you mess up then he will just be angry and even more able to kill you. Status: Him and his horse are dead.

The third is black Famine. He is weak but can cause rapid deterioration by touch. He has no weapon except his scales and just tries to get close to enemies and touch them. He is weak to both magic and physical attacks, but his armor is very thick so until you break it (Note: his hands are obviously uncovered so he can use his power) he takes low damage. He has ten health but will revive two turns after dying unless you kill Death. Status: His armor has been charred and destroyed.

The last is green Death. He is the calmest and more strategic, even more so then Conquest. His horse is a mighty stallion that can speed quickly, barely beaten by Conquest’s horse. Death doesn’t have a weapon (No, he doesn’t have a death touch before anyone asks. Which you probably weren’t going to, but still, he doesn’t.). However, he can use the powers of any enemy he’s ever killed. This includes the Ziz, Leviathan, and Behemoth (The three were meant to kill each other, but destiny changed and they attacked a nearby Death instead. As you can tell, things didn’t go well for the beasts), a mighty thunderbird, and the unfortunate goddess Selene who didn’t want the Apocalypse to go on. This means that he has control over all beasts, birds, sea creatures, lightning, and moonlight. No, the last one isn’t very useful, but he killed a goddess for God’s sake (Literally as the Mysterious Entity, the RtD pantheon’s head god, called for the Apocalypse). He stays back until he is attacked, then he gets to the killing. He is weaker then War in attack but is still strong and has the highest magic. His defenses are weak, but he can afford it. He has twenty-five health. When killed, he revives the next turn at ten health, then five, and then he just stays down. Status: Has six health. Can use Fire 1, Lightning 1, Lightning 3, Darkness 1, Earth 1, Summon Wolf, Summon Eagle, Summon Shark, Moonlight, and some other stuff. Currently aggressive.

Other:
    Yes, other. I needed somewhere to keep the angels and demons now that they aren’t enemies. New stuff in blue/

The first army is the demons. There are the elemental demons: Fire, Darkness, Earth, and Lightning. Fire demons has strong attack and speed, attack with fiery physical attacks, but have weak defenses; they are also red and look like minotaurs. Darkness demons look like a stereotypical depiction of Satan and control pure darkness, they have balanced, slightly-above-average attack and magic and balanced slightly-below-average defenses but pitiful speed. Earth demons are large golems, they have a hard time moving at all so their attack, magic, and speed which all involve movement is low, but their defenses are otherworldly. Lightning demons are, well, lightning bruisers with high attack, average magic, low defenses, and very high speed. They all have ten health and come in large numbers. The last ones are Plague Spreaders, like Captain Pye’s bird. They are weak overall, but immune to magic and can spread standard status effects: Burn, Poison, Stone, Paralyze, Frozen, and Defense Break. There are few Plague Spreaders, only Pye’s and one other.

The angels are the second army. There are elemental angels, but they have different elements: Water, Light, Wind, and Nature. Water angels are blue with no wings, but they have bows and water-elemental arrows for long range sniping. Light angels look like normal angels, but give off a glow, and use light-imbued swords (Longswords to be slightly more specific) to fight. Wind angels are grey and move at very fast speeds, using dual-daggers to fight. Nature angels have a layer of bark on their skin which acts as armor, they are slower then other angels and use just magic instead of weapons. Water and Light angels are above-average in speed, Wind angels are very fast, and Nature angels are slow. Nature and Wind angels have high magic and low attack, light and water angels have high attacks and low magic. Nature angels have high defense and magic defense, the others have low both. The elemental angels have ten health each. The last ones are Healers, the anti-thesis of the Plague Spreaders. They are weak, but have healing spells: Restore, Heal, Defense Up, Fix, Raise, and Wipe Out (Not a healing spell, but a strong offensive light magic.)

Curious’ Comments:
    Sheesh, bad luck PokeLegend. And everyone except Ghosts, but PokeLegend has had extended bad luck.

Roll to freeze Famine with status afflictions, grab him by his limbs and neck, drag him down, and shatter his body with the earth, and then shed your skin to completely remove your infection.

Roll to try and find a safe place to recuperate some of your power.

aw yeah biitches.

Roll to go berserk and charge death, picking it his horse up by its front legs and throwing it across the field. and to pound death when he lands on the ground.

Bump for thecatteam.

Roll to continue attacking Death with ranged magic.

-The First Doctor

Pennywise the Clown
    [Roll 5]
    You duck into a crater and recuperate. You absorb some energy, but it isn’t doing much so you absorb one of your mini-Wises to restore yourself.

Roma-Laa the Kantus
    [Roll 3]
    You charge Death. He somersaults out of the way. You grab his horse and throw it, but Death summons a giant eagle which catches the horse and carefully places it back down.

[Roll 3]
    You try to do stuff, but first you have to reform your body. You can only manage the form of a black anaconda which can’t draw on most of your old powers. You are still able to shed off the infected area though.

[Roll 1]
    You try and use magic, but it backfires on you. You are burned, shocked, blocked, and blinded. Demons and angels trying to kill the rest in case doing so will get them on the Horsemen’s good side attack you.
    (-3 health)

14/20
    10/10
    Has two mini-Pennywises.

10/10
    10/10
    Has a Hydra. Dark healing scream (Extra healing for those who are dark-aligned, Harms those who are light-aligned). +5 Defense. Has a grub hole open.

7/10
    10/10
    Soul made of darkness. Has the Dark Dragon God form. No wings. Lightning head destroyed. Currently in the shape of an anaconda.

3/12
    7/10
    General of demon army. Parrot has become a large bird demon. Demonic armor, increases defense by 2 (4 against light attacks) and increases your attack by 2 (4 against light enemies). A large demon. Can use the following magics: Darkness 2, Fire 2, Lightning 2, and Earth 2. Blinded (-2 to accuracy), Burnt (-2 health at the end of each turn), Blocked (Held onto by earth, -2 to movement), Shocked (ź chance of roll failing).

0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

0/12
    10/10
    DEAD!

Other:

Curious’ Comments:
    This round is getting more and more depressing. I hope we get some better rolls nex time.

Roll to transform into an ImperialDramon Fighter MOde.

Oh, shoot, I'm in a predicament!

Roll to persuade a Healer to heal you as much as possible.

-The First Doctor

BUMP. So, yeah. Try not to die to quickly people, and remember to read everything since I notice some of you missing some details. Don't expect me to tell you what though (And I'm talking about in general for the last few rounds, not just the two rolls above).

did somebody call for a healer?

Roll to utter a bloodcurdling scream to freeze death in place and heal captain octavio pie, and then try to repeat your previous attack.

Roll to break Famine by using your malicious powers of hatred and darkness; have the earth, ice, and darkness grip him, hold him in place, crush him, tear him apart, shatter him into pieces, and bury him, then use your hate and misery to become more powerful than you were ever before, regain your massive dragon form without your additional heads, grow even larger, and cover yourself in a practically impenetrable suit of armor.

I apologize for having taken so long.

Pennywise the Clown
    [Roll 6]
    You change your shape. After a quick sequence of evolution, you are now an Imperialdramon Paladin Mode! You summon the Omega Blade and rush Death. You slash him through with your sword. He dies in a blaze of green flames. Then the flames reappear behind you and a weakened Death revives there.

Roma-Laa the Kantus
    [Roll 4]
    You let out a scream which paralyzes Death and attempts to heal Captain Octavio, but the curse stops it. You then repeat your previous attack on Death from the last ref. You charge the paralyzed Death who is now back on his horse. You grab the also paralyzed horse and fling it. Unable to use his magic, Death cannot catch his horse with an eagle this time. The horse falls out from under Death in the air, plummeting to the ground and vanishing in a puff of green fire. Death lands with a loud ‘Oomph’ and you rush at him. You pound the downed horsemen, beating him within and inch of himself.
    (-9 health to Death)

[Roll 5]
    You summon the powers of Hatred and Darkness-which take the forms of a king cobra and a crocodile made of shadows, respectively-to attack Famine. Then you summon your powers over the dark magics; earthen shackles appear and hold him to the ground, ice appears on him crushing him, dark blades cut through him, ice forms ripping him apart, and earth covers him. All of this even though you can’t actually control ice, just cast a Freeze Spell. You summon a third minor deity under your control (Yes, twisting your order, but this is better then just drawing on power you already had), Misery-a tortoise. You draw the power of your minor deities. Explosions of fire, darkness, earth, and lightning come from you as you grow. You become a new dragon, even large then before. You gained a few new tricks too. You have the powerful jaws of a crocodile, the corrosive acid of a king cobra, and thick armor of a tortoise. You crush Famine with one massive claw, killing him again.

[Roll 6]
    You try to get a Healer to heal you, but they frantically point out the No Healing Curse on all players which can’t be broken until Death dies. Then you say you just want your statuses healed, and maybe whatever else they can do. The shadow clears from your eyes, the fire goes out, the earth retreats, and the shock fades away. You also get full impunity from future status afflictions.

14/20
    10/10
    Has two mini-Pennywises. An Imperialdramon Paladin Mode.

10/10
    10/10

7/10
    10/10
    Soul made of darkness. Has the Super Dark Dragon God form.

3/12
    7/10
    General of demon army. Parrot has become a large bird demon. Demonic armor, increases defense by 2 (4 against light attacks) and increases your attack by 2 (4 against light enemies). A large demon. Can use the following magics: Darkness 2, Fire 2, Lightning 2, and Earth 2. Immune to status affects.

0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

0/12
    10/10
    DEAD!

The third is black Famine. He is weak but can cause rapid deterioration by touch. He has no weapon except his scales and just tries to get close to enemies and touch them. He is weak to both magic and physical attacks, but his armor is very thick so until you break it (Note: his hands are obviously uncovered so he can use his power) he takes low damage. He has ten health but will revive two turns after dying unless you kill Death. Status: His armor has been charred and destroyed. Dead (2 turns until his revival).

The last is green Death. He is the calmest and more strategic, even more so then Conquest. His horse is a mighty stallion that can speed quickly, barely beaten by Conquest’s horse. Death doesn’t have a weapon (No, he doesn’t have a death touch before anyone asks. Which you probably weren’t going to, but still, he doesn’t.). However, he can use the powers of any enemy he’s ever killed. This includes the Ziz, Leviathan, and Behemoth (The three were meant to kill each other, but destiny changed and they attacked a nearby Death instead. As you can tell, things didn’t go well for the beasts), a mighty thunderbird, and the unfortunate goddess Selene who didn’t want the Apocalypse to go on. This means that he has control over all beasts, birds, sea creatures, lightning, and moonlight. No, the last one isn’t very useful, but he killed a goddess for God’s sake (Literally as the Mysterious Entity, the RtD pantheon’s head god, called for the Apocalypse). He stays back until he is attacked, then he gets to the killing. He is weaker then War in attack but is still strong and has the highest magic. His defenses are weak, but he can afford it. He has twenty-five health. When killed, he revives the next turn at ten health, then five, and then he just stays down. Status: Has one health. Can use Fire 1, Lightning 1, Lightning 3, Darkness 1, Earth 1, Summon Wolf, Summon Eagle, Summon Shark, Moonlight, and some other stuff. In the second stage.

Other:

Curious’ Comments:
    Remember people, no healing AT ALL even with a 6 until Death is killed. This is simply because healing has become far too prominent and causes things to drag on for far longer then they should so I will start putting restrictions on it in my reffings every now and then, along with generally tuning them down some. On a different note, I just realized that no contestants left have souls of Light or Neutrality, all of you are Dark now. On a third note, I think that I’ve been kind of under doing what happens when someone rolls a four or six. I feel like there should be more on that point, but I was just stating it.

"As much as possible" meant the status conditions and whatever miraculous hp-healing could be done... I was aware of the no-healing curse!

Roll to attack the weakened Death with all the magic you've got.

-The First Doctor

Roll to murder Death viciously by freezing and burying him as you cover him with your venom, and if by any chance everyone has already killed him by his 3rd life, then turn your attack on Conquest; otherwise, fly up to avoid any attacks.

Page 46 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast