Page 47 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 2397

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Roll to scream to paralyze death, and trample him while charging conquest, who i leap at in an attempt to slice him in half with my chainsaw staff.

also, i might point out that berserkers are nearly invincible unless you hit them with fire. thanks epic games.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Roll to scream to paralyze death, and trample him while charging conquest, who i leap at in an attempt to slice him in half with my chainsaw staff.

also, i might point out that berserkers are nearly invincible unless you hit them with fire. thanks epic games.
    I'd like to point out that that is very unfair, so that invincibility doesn't count for anything.

i know. i said practically. play gears bro. i didn't intend for it to be taken seriously, just pointing out a fact from the game.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Roll to attack Death with Omega Blade. If he dies from anything else, attack Conquest with the Omega Blade.

Pennywise the Clown
    [Roll 3]
    Death is killed before you can hit him, so you turn to Conquest. You swipe at him with your massive Omega Blade! Luckily for you, a three is a minor success but you are very powerful so you land a strong hit. He still catches the blade and doesn’t show much pain, but Conquest in swiped in a large arc by the blast and knocked to his knees.
    (-5 health from Conquest)

Roma-Laa the Kantus
    [Roll 4]
    You let out a scream which paralyzes Death before Octavio finishes him off. You then charge and leap at Conquest. He stops your chainsaw sword with one hand. It cuts his palm a little, but he throws you back without actually getting hurt much.
    (-2 health to Conquest)

Tom Occidentalis the Spirit Boy/Misos Diabolou the Dark Dragon God
    [Roll 3]
    You spit venom at Conquest and attack him with freeze curses and earth magic. He dodges it and tries to counter, but you fly out of the way first.

Captain Octavio Pye the Pirate Captain
    [Roll 5]
    You unleash one Fire 2 to Deaths face and watch as he burns. When he reforms you let out a Fire 2, Darkness 2, Lightning 2, and Earth 2 on him. He is defeated one last time by this blast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pennywise the Clown (Digipoke1)
    14/20
    10/10
    Has two mini-Pennywises. An Imperialdramon Paladin Mode.

Roma-Laa the Berzerker-Kantus (Ghost of the Forum)
    10/10
    10/10
    Has a Hydra. Dark healing scream (Extra healing for those who are dark-aligned, Harms those who are light-aligned). +5 Defense. Has a grub hole open.

Tom Occidentalis the Spirit Boy/Misos Diabolous the Dark Dragon God (PokeLegend)
    7/10
    10/10
    Soul made of darkness. Has the Super Dark Dragon God form.

Captain Octavio Pye the Pirate Captain (Thecatteam)
    3/12
    7/10
    General of demon army. Parrot has become a large bird demon. Demonic armor, increases defense by 2 (4 against light attacks) and increases your attack by 2 (4 against light enemies). A large demon. Can use the following magics: Darkness 2, Fire 2, Lightning 2, and Earth 2. Immune to status affects.

Happy Face the Happy Face Monstrosity (Psiionic)
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Walter “Heisenburg” White the Meth Cook (Endoplasmic Reticulum)
    0/12
    10/10
    DEAD!

Area: New additions in green.

The prison has been destroyed. Destroyed slabs of six concrete floors make a ruin. The area around is post-apocalyptic, everything destroyed and filled with craters. There is nowhere to go really.

Enemies: New enemies in red.
    Still each other. But since the bosses are out, can I suggest not killing each other until you kill them first? I want to see how you guys do.

The four horsemen of the apocalypse have appeared and are ready to kill you all. The leader is the white clad Conquest, armed with the Bow of Conquest. His bow will never miss and his arrows cause more damage then a cannonball. His horse is also the fastest and he is strong in hand-to-hand. He isn’t the leader for nothing, he is extremely powerful. He has forty health, heavy armor giving him high defense, and is immune to magic. The only good news to you is that his brothers are addicted to war so he will only make the first strike and not battle again until the other three have lost. Status: Eighteen health.

The second is red-clad War. He wields the mighty Sword of War. It can switch to any kind of sword, and he is deadly skilled with every last one. His horse is the slowest, but very strong in its own right. War is immune to physical attacks and resistant to magic. He has twenty health. He is also hot-headed and easily taunted. If you can use this, he will be easier to beat, but if you mess up then he will just be angry and even more able to kill you. Status: Him and his horse are dead.

The third is black Famine. He is weak but can cause rapid deterioration by touch. He has no weapon except his scales and just tries to get close to enemies and touch them. He is weak to both magic and physical attacks, but his armor is very thick so until you break it (Note: his hands are obviously uncovered so he can use his power) he takes low damage. He has ten health but will revive two turns after dying unless you kill Death. Status: Dead.

The last is green Death. He is the calmest and more strategic, even more so then Conquest. His horse is a mighty stallion that can speed quickly, barely beaten by Conquest’s horse. Death doesn’t have a weapon (No, he doesn’t have a death touch before anyone asks. Which you probably weren’t going to, but still, he doesn’t.). However, he can use the powers of any enemy he’s ever killed. This includes the Ziz, Leviathan, and Behemoth (The three were meant to kill each other, but destiny changed and they attacked a nearby Death instead. As you can tell, things didn’t go well for the beasts), a mighty thunderbird, and the unfortunate goddess Selene who didn’t want the Apocalypse to go on. This means that he has control over all beasts, birds, sea creatures, lightning, and moonlight. No, the last one isn’t very useful, but he killed a goddess for God’s sake (Literally as the Mysterious Entity, the RtD pantheon’s head god, called for the Apocalypse). He stays back until he is attacked, then he gets to the killing. He is weaker then War in attack but is still strong and has the highest magic. His defenses are weak, but he can afford it. He has twenty-five health. When killed, he revives the next turn at ten health, then five, and then he just stays down. Status: Dead.

Other:
    Yes, other. I needed somewhere to keep the angels and demons now that they aren’t enemies. New stuff in blue/

The first army is the demons. There are the elemental demons: Fire, Darkness, Earth, and Lightning. Fire demons has strong attack and speed, attack with fiery physical attacks, but have weak defenses; they are also red and look like minotaurs. Darkness demons look like a stereotypical depiction of Satan and control pure darkness, they have balanced, slightly-above-average attack and magic and balanced slightly-below-average defenses but pitiful speed. Earth demons are large golems, they have a hard time moving at all so their attack, magic, and speed which all involve movement is low, but their defenses are otherworldly. Lightning demons are, well, lightning bruisers with high attack, average magic, low defenses, and very high speed. They all have ten health and come in large numbers. The last ones are Plague Spreaders, like Captain Pye’s bird. They are weak overall, but immune to magic and can spread standard status effects: Burn, Poison, Stone, Paralyze, Frozen, and Defense Break. There are few Plague Spreaders, only Pye’s and one other.

The angels are the second army. There are elemental angels, but they have different elements: Water, Light, Wind, and Nature. Water angels are blue with no wings, but they have bows and water-elemental arrows for long range sniping. Light angels look like normal angels, but give off a glow, and use light-imbued swords (Longswords to be slightly more specific) to fight. Wind angels are grey and move at very fast speeds, using dual-daggers to fight. Nature angels have a layer of bark on their skin which acts as armor, they are slower then other angels and use just magic instead of weapons. Water and Light angels are above-average in speed, Wind angels are very fast, and Nature angels are slow. Nature and Wind angels have high magic and low attack, light and water angels have high attacks and low magic. Nature angels have high defense and magic defense, the others have low both. The elemental angels have ten health each. The last ones are Healers, the anti-thesis of the Plague Spreaders. They are weak, but have healing spells: Restore, Heal, Defense Up, Fix, Raise, and Wipe Out (Not a healing spell, but a strong offensive light magic.)

Curious’ Comments:
    Well the bosses may actually be killed yet. Then you can face the final boss.

Yes! Almost finished!

Roll to break out the trusty blunderbusses and shoot Conquest.

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

Roll to use the Giga Crusher to attack Conquest.

Roll ot to charge death and order my hydra to swallow him afterwards.

Roll to attack Conquest with earth, freezing, lightning, hellfire, and venomous toxins; if or once he's already taken down (or simply preoccupied), attempt to heal yourself and become larger, greater, and even more powerful with all the dark power of the world under your control.

Pennywise the Clown
    [Roll 3]
    You charge up the dark energy of a Giga Crusher. You got another three, but again a three is a minor success and you are powerful. The blast hits him right after Captain Pye’s hit, so he is already weak. The blast shoves him farther back.
    (-3 health to Conquest)

Roma-Laa the Kantus
    [Roll 3]
    You charge Death and your Hydra swallows him! Oh wait, Death is already dead, sorry.

[Roll 2]
    Once again, rather worrying you, your power breaks down. Your minor deity Hatred-the king cobra deity- falls away from you, causing you to lose that power and become distracted by the pain.

[Roll 6]
    You take out your Blunderbuss and aim it at Conquest. You find that you are out of bullets, so you channel magic into it and shoot the magic blasts at Conquest. The blasts hit him hard, sending him flying back. His armor is heavily damage by the blast. As it turns out, your gun also gives magic Piercing so it can’t be resisted or immunized.
    (-8 health to Conquest)

14/20
    10/10

10/10
    10/10
    Has a Hydra. Dark healing scream (Extra healing for those who are dark-aligned, Harms those who are light-aligned). +5 Defense. Has a grub hole open.

Tom Occidentalis the Spirit Boy/Misos Diabolous the Dark Dragon God (PokeLegend)
    7/10
    10/10
    Soul made of darkness. Has the Super Dark Dragon God form.

3/12
    7/10
    General of demon army. Parrot has become a large bird demon. Demonic armor, increases defense by 2 (4 against light attacks) and increases your attack by 2 (4 against light enemies). A large demon. Can use the following magics: Darkness 2, Fire 2, Lightning 2, and Earth 2. Immune to status affects.

0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

0/12
    10/10
    DEAD!

The prison has been destroyed. Destroyed slabs of six concrete floors make a ruin. The area around is post-apocalyptic, everything destroyed and filled with craters. There is nowhere to go really.

Still each other. But since the bosses are out, can I suggest not killing each other until you kill them first? I want to see how you guys do.

The four horsemen of the apocalypse have appeared and are ready to kill you all. The leader is the white clad Conquest, armed with the Bow of Conquest. His bow will never miss and his arrows cause more damage then a cannonball. His horse is also the fastest and he is strong in hand-to-hand. He isn’t the leader for nothing, he is extremely powerful. He has forty health, heavy armor giving him high defense, and is immune to magic. The only good news to you is that his brothers are addicted to war so he will only make the first strike and not battle again until the other three have lost. Status: Twenty-Two health.

The second is red-clad War. He wields the mighty Sword of War. It can switch to any kind of sword, and he is deadly skilled with every last one. His horse is the slowest, but very strong in its own right. War is immune to physical attacks and resistant to magic. He has twenty health. He is also hot-headed and easily taunted. If you can use this, he will be easier to beat, but if you mess up then he will just be angry and even more able to kill you. Status: Him and his horse are dead.

The third is black Famine. He is weak but can cause rapid deterioration by touch. He has no weapon except his scales and just tries to get close to enemies and touch them. He is weak to both magic and physical attacks, but his armor is very thick so until you break it (Note: his hands are obviously uncovered so he can use his power) he takes low damage. He has ten health but will revive two turns after dying unless you kill Death. Status: Dead.

The last is green Death. He is the calmest and more strategic, even more so then Conquest. His horse is a mighty stallion that can speed quickly, barely beaten by Conquest’s horse. Death doesn’t have a weapon (No, he doesn’t have a death touch before anyone asks. Which you probably weren’t going to, but still, he doesn’t.). However, he can use the powers of any enemy he’s ever killed. This includes the Ziz, Leviathan, and Behemoth (The three were meant to kill each other, but destiny changed and they attacked a nearby Death instead. As you can tell, things didn’t go well for the beasts), a mighty thunderbird, and the unfortunate goddess Selene who didn’t want the Apocalypse to go on. This means that he has control over all beasts, birds, sea creatures, lightning, and moonlight. No, the last one isn’t very useful, but he killed a goddess for God’s sake (Literally as the Mysterious Entity, the RtD pantheon’s head god, called for the Apocalypse). He stays back until he is attacked, then he gets to the killing. He is weaker then War in attack but is still strong and has the highest magic. His defenses are weak, but he can afford it. He has twenty-five health. When killed, he revives the next turn at ten health, then five, and then he just stays down. Status: Dead.

Other:
    Yes, other. I needed somewhere to keep the angels and demons now that they aren’t enemies. New stuff in blue/

The first army is the demons. There are the elemental demons: Fire, Darkness, Earth, and Lightning. Fire demons has strong attack and speed, attack with fiery physical attacks, but have weak defenses; they are also red and look like minotaurs. Darkness demons look like a stereotypical depiction of Satan and control pure darkness, they have balanced, slightly-above-average attack and magic and balanced slightly-below-average defenses but pitiful speed. Earth demons are large golems, they have a hard time moving at all so their attack, magic, and speed which all involve movement is low, but their defenses are otherworldly. Lightning demons are, well, lightning bruisers with high attack, average magic, low defenses, and very high speed. They all have ten health and come in large numbers. The last ones are Plague Spreaders, like Captain Pye’s bird. They are weak overall, but immune to magic and can spread standard status effects: Burn, Poison, Stone, Paralyze, Frozen, and Defense Break. There are few Plague Spreaders, only Pye’s and one other.

The angels are the second army. There are elemental angels, but they have different elements: Water, Light, Wind, and Nature. Water angels are blue with no wings, but they have bows and water-elemental arrows for long range sniping. Light angels look like normal angels, but give off a glow, and use light-imbued swords (Longswords to be slightly more specific) to fight. Wind angels are grey and move at very fast speeds, using dual-daggers to fight. Nature angels have a layer of bark on their skin which acts as armor, they are slower then other angels and use just magic instead of weapons. Water and Light angels are above-average in speed, Wind angels are very fast, and Nature angels are slow. Nature and Wind angels have high magic and low attack, light and water angels have high attacks and low magic. Nature angels have high defense and magic defense, the others have low both. The elemental angels have ten health each. The last ones are Healers, the anti-thesis of the Plague Spreaders. They are weak, but have healing spells: Restore, Heal, Defense Up, Fix, Raise, and Wipe Out (Not a healing spell, but a strong offensive light magic.)

Curious’ Comments:
    I realized that I messed up on Conquest’s health before. It got bumped up to where it should be.

Roll to recover your Hatred, attack Conquest with your immense powers, and recover your health (try to get any extra health or, hopefully, positive modifiers for yourself as you grow in strength and size).

Okay, yeah, I was a bit confused about the 18 health but didn't want to say anything...

Roll to find an out-of-the way corner to rest and heal some HP (by absorbing some demons' dark energy), now that Death is well, dead.

Edited!
    Last edited by Thecatteam; 12th December 2012 at 12:29 AM.

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    -The First Doctor

shiit i wroter death instead of conquest, didn't i?

Roll to call some badass motherf-cker locust from the grub hole, and have it attack conquest.

Quote Originally Posted by Thecatteam View Post
    Okay, yeah, I was a bit confused about the 18 health but didn't want to say anything...
    If you notice any problems, it would be preferred for you to say something so it can be fixed. That mess-up was fifteen points off, which changes a lot.

Roll to use Omega Blade on Pye before he heals himself.

Pennywise the Clown
    [Roll 3]
    You try to attack Pye, but are a bit slow since he is so far away and you just turned your attention from the killing of Conquest. He dodged your attack and runs away.

Roma-Laa the Kantus
    [Roll 6]
    You call an army of Berzerkers from the grub hole to follow you. They charge Conquest, ripping him limb from limb. Your Hydra devours the leftovers.
    (-12 health to Conquest).

[Roll 6]
    Your power breakdown stops and you settle back. You reabsorb Hatred, regaining your powers from it. You let out immense powers, and venom, at Conquest. He raises a shield, but you break through it and hit him straight on. He is bowled over and heavily damaged. Amazed at your achievement, many of the angels and demons decide to follow you. Deciding that you need more power, you absorb your new followers. The flood off Light and Dark energies causes your body to break down back to just your soul and the two energies surrounding it. They swirl around in a struggle for power before equalizing. You absorb both and then draw back your darkness while also summoning light. The two come together to form a basic body of an anaconda, one half white and one half black. You absorb the powers of Hatred, Darkness, and Misery. But you also summon three new minor deities: Love (A mockingbird made of light), Light (An emu), and Joy (A penguin). You are now a being of light and dark, a new god of balance. One side of your body is white with light feather cover, an avian head, and an angelic wing. The other side is black with black scales, a crocodilian head, and a scaly wing. You release a small burst of energy which you actually are bigger then, meaning you reabsorb all of it and get healed.
    (-ten health to Conquest, +3 Health)

[Roll 6]
    You retreat to a crater and call over some demons. You absorb them, restoring your health. You also feel more of your magic being unleashed.
    (+9 health)

14/20
    10/10

10/10
    10/10
    Has a Hydra. Dark healing scream (Extra healing for those who are dark-aligned, Harms those who are light-aligned). +5 Defense. Has a grub hole open. Has an army of Berzerkers.

Tom Occidentalis the Spirit Boy/Misos Diabolous the Balanced Dragon God (PokeLegend)
    10/10
    10/10
    Soul made of darkness and light. Has the Super Balance Dragon God form. Can use Light and Dark magics, along with other stuff like venom spitting, strong jaws, and fast flight. You are also super massive. In other words, very broken.

12/12
    7/10
    General of demon army. Parrot has become a large bird demon. Demonic armor, increases defense by 2 (4 against light attacks) and increases your attack by 2 (4 against light enemies). A large demon. Can use the following magics: Darkness 3, Fire 3, Lightning 3, and Earth 3. Immune to status affects.

0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

0/12
    10/10
    DEAD!

Still each other. Unfortunately, not more than three can share a win, so at least one of you has to die.

Other:

Curious’ Comments:
    Somehow we got three sixes, and one 3.

Roll to shrug your shoulders and attack everyone with Giga Fire as if I remember correctly from the anime it burned huge areas..

Edited
    Last edited by Captain Doctor Digi; 12th December 2012 at 3:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digipoke View Post
    Roll to shrug your shoulders and attack Conquest with your Omega Blade.
    All of the Horsemen are dead. I'll wrap up that storyline later, I don't feel like it now.

I've been getting very lucky lately...

Roll to take note of Pennywise's attempted attack and exact revenge in the form of Fire and Lightning 3 shot through the blunderbusses, calling on Satan for extra strength.

-The First Doctor

Roll to attack Pennywise with your newfound power once everyone else is through with their attacks by crushing him with your mouth, soaking him in your venom, and using your magic to make him incapable of using any of his defenses or abilities. Then, merge your sides of light and darkness in a peaceful and powerful agglomeration, become a hybrid black and white avian reptile (a pure archosaur) to become even more colossal and capable than before, receive the new name Jon Teou, and announce how you will follow the path of great darkness occasionally, yet you will pursue the road of tremendous light, and you have become the Dragon of Freewill, the archetype of the divine and just ability to reason and to choose to act amongst all sapient life.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeLegend View Post
    Roll to attack Pennywise with your newfound power once everyone else is through with their attacks by crushing him with your mouth, soaking him in your venom, and using your magic to make him incapable of using any of his defenses or abilities. Then, merge your sides of light and darkness in a peaceful and powerful agglomeration, become a hybrid black and white avian reptile (a pure archosaur) to become even more colossal and capable than before, receive the new name Jon Teou, and announce how you will follow the path of great darkness occasionally, yet you will pursue the road of tremendous light, and you have become the Dragon of Freewill, the archetype of the divine and just ability to reason and to choose to act amongst all sapient life.
    Good god this is complicated. But if it isn't so cool at the same time.

in lieu of simpleness,

Roll to send my army of berserkers to murder pennywise as only berserkers can do and then try to call General RAAM from the grub hole.

Spoiler:- raam:

Pennywise the Clown
    [Roll 6]
    You summon up a bunch of energy and release a Giga Fire! But I do not know that move, and according to the Digimon Wiki no such move exists, at least not for Imperialdramon Paladin Mode. So you just launch a large blast of fire that sweeps the whole field. The angels and demons are heavily damaged, being reduced to small numbers who escaped into pits and got away from the blast. Your enemies are all heavily damaged. Then you are chewed on by Misos Diabolou.
    (-4 health)
    (-7 damage to all opponents)

Roma-Laa the Kantus
    [Roll 4]
    You summon an army of berserkers to rush Pennywise. His great fire, however, wipes the whole of them out and even rushes into the grub hole killing everything inside. You did say it was unlimited though, and I will follow that, so some more start to appear slowly. One of them is General RAAM who comes out and immediately points out that the giant dragon god, the giant dragon warrior, and the demon are dangerous.
    (-7 health from fire).

Tom Occidentalis the Spirit Boy/Jon Teou the Dragon of Free Will
    [Roll 6]
    You start by flying up and away from the flames. You grab Pennywise in your jaws and crush him. You soak him in venom and cast all kind of magic on him. Then you spit him out. His own strength gets rid of the venom and magic, but he is still hurt. Then you meld your two halves until one pure half (That sounds weird, but they are already one being and everything). You grow even bigger then before, now many acres large, covering most of the small battlefield. You stand up as a biped now that you are fused. You are covered in black and white swirls covered in thick scales with two large wings, one white one black. You rename yourself as Jon Teou (Whatever that means) and announce your future of both great darkness and tremendous light. You have become the Dragon of Free Will! The heavens themselves shake as you land. You let out a roar which puts out the raging fires and tears up loose chunks of ground and rubble. Your six mini-deities are summoned in their true forms following you. Hatred as a giant cobra who is a minor god of both hatred and snake venom. Darkness as a mega croc with powers over darkness and crushing magic. Misery is a large tortoise who doubles as a god of misery and defensive magic. Love is a large phoenix who is both love and fire (Burning passion, get it?). Light is a gigantic ostrich who is both Light and speed magic. Joy is a large penguin who is joy and ice magic. Because you can’t actually have all of them with you at once because it would just be way too broken, they condense into six souls you absorb. You can summon one of them per turn and they revert back to souls after that turn.

[Roll 2]
    You try to fight back against Pennywise. You raise your trusted blunderbuss…and then the fire spreads through the field and your trusty blunderbuss melts.
    (-7 health from fire)

10/20
    10/10

3/10
    10/10
    Has a Hydra. Dark healing scream (Extra healing for those who are dark-aligned, Harms those who are light-aligned). +5 Defense. Has a grub hole open. Has the help of General RAAM.

Tom Occidentalis the Spirit Boy/Jon Teou the Dragon of Free Will (PokeLegend)
    10/10
    10/10
    Soul made of darkness and light. The Dragon of Free Will. Can use Light and Dark magics, along with other stuff like venom spitting, strong jaws, and fast flight. You have the souls of your six demi-gods in you. You are also super massive. In other words, very broken. Good luck, everyone else.

5/12
    7/10
    General of demon army. Parrot has become a large bird demon. Demonic armor, increases defense by 2 (4 against light attacks) and increases your attack by 2 (4 against light enemies). A large demon. Can use the following magics: Darkness 3, Fire 3, Lightning 3, and Earth 3. Immune to status affects.

0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

0/12
    10/10
    DEAD!

Still each other. Unfortunately, not more than three can share a win, so at least one of you has to die.

Other:

Both armies have very diminished down to very few members left.

Curious’ Comments:
    Well, PokeLegend probably has a win unless he gets a bunch of ones and twos. Let’s see if anyone can end this game in a tie with him at least, possible win but unlikely. My computer was bugging out all day earlier, so I still don’t feel like pulling an end to the story yet.

Roll to offer a truce with Roma and Pye to only attack each other after Tom dies. And then rush the dragon and slash at him with the Omega Blade.

Roll to become Jon Teou's first disciple, and, since the black powder is totally useless, throw the bag at Pennywise and hit it with a Fire 3, causing it to explode in his face.

-The First Doctor

Page 47 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast