Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2397

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

roll to use the power of your amulet to summon a kyrllstorm which i then meld and create an exosuit made out of Kyrll.

Fun fact that you once again won't take into account for balance issues. Kyrll provide immunity to all damage except fire and explosives. They also eat any organic matter that isn't a member of the horde. Thankfully, my guy is.

I would open a grub hole again, but I'm on a ship .-.

I think you people did that on purpose.
    Last edited by Ghosts of the Forums; 6th January 2013 at 4:05 AM.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

That's everyone. This round is going quick.

indeed. now we need only wait for digi./
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I can't ref until later tonight. So I may get a chance to then, or Digi could do it before me.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

in case you were wonderingh why i ended with a ./ last time, it is because my fingers press multiple keys sometimes and i am to lazuy for backspace.

Bump. Seriously?

Tenma Spark (CuriousHeartless)
    [Roll 2]
    You beam up to the ship and allow Bowser on board, as he appears, he chuckles deeply and simply mutters, "You fool...", he walks over to you and pcik you up by your skulland headbutts you, and throws you into a wall. You really shouldn't trust dragon turtle monsters.
    [-2 Health]

ImakDemRaeg (Ghost of the Forums)
    [Roll 1]
    You call out to your amulet, chanting out a mystical tune, but you must'vesaid a word wrong, as when you finish the amulet begins glowing a dark crimson, a flash of light erupts, and you feel a deep burn around your neck.
    [4- Health and 2 Mentality]

Zai (Psiionic)
    [Roll 4]
    You train as hard as your body can take it, and as such, you become semicapable in swordsmanship. The Senseis give you a strong sword so that you may attack the end boss.

Damone (The Meddler)
    [Roll 4]
    You train your pokemon, so they get a bit stroner by a few levels, but besides that, not much happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

Zai (Psiionic)
    12/12
    10/10
    War Paint: As long as it remains on your face, anyone you hurt will lose the equivalent in Sanity. Magic Cupcake piece (Has 1 bite of Cupcake; will grant one wish for each bite consumed*. Will wish by saying “Wish for…. Then roll to”); Cupcake Wizard (power to transform things into delicious desserts; control over all sweet foods); Control of Cupcake Armada (Fleet of Airships that can be called upon at any time from anywhere) Hardened Steel sword capable of cutting through limbs like buttah.
    *Can only eat one bite per turn. Cannot wish death or massive harm upon a player; cannot wish for victory; cannot wish for +roll modifiers. Do not use to break the game or I will break you

1/10
    5/10
    Morph Ball upgrade (allows user to roll up into a small, highly resistant ball and move by rolling. Has 3 Morph Ball bombs at users disposal ) Has a cow named T-Bone. Has a level 15 Magikarp, it does pretty much nothing, but who knows, it could make a good meat shield. Insane.

3/10
    10/10
    Battle Mech Suit (gives user wide array of weapons, including targeted missiles and rapid machine gun fire. Worn like a suit and has hovering capabilities. While not worn, can be in jet form and called upon to attack. Standard defenses) Has lots of Leftovers. Former and hated King of Gorillas.

Damone (The Meddler)
    6/10
    10/10
    Has Joey’s Rattata. Has a new Level 18 Rattata that knows Focus Energy, Quick Attack, Pursuit, and Bite. Has a new Level 18 Butterfree that knows Stun Spore, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, and confusion. A Level 21 Pidegeotto that knows Sand Attack, Gust, Quick Attack, Whirlwind. A Level 23 Lucario that knows Bone Rush, Counter, Force Palm and Aura Sphere.

Youngster Joey (Bekidding)
    0/10
    0/10

Lulu Grayson (InfernalBlaze)
    0/10
    0/10

Mat Orientails (PokeLegend)
    0/10
    0/10

The Man With A Fedora (Robotic Wind)
    0/10
    0/10

SuperWaffleGuy (imdawaffle)
    0/10
    0/10

Area: New additions in GREEN

You are all on spaceship, this space ship was designed for the FTL Program and is currently in the Solar System. The ship is equipped with the bare necessities for intergalactic travel. No Energy Shielding or Health Bay here. Just an engine, a teleporter for landing, a few weapons, a oxygen producing area and a steering wheel. You've all been selected to command this ship to the farthest outreaches of the galaxy and what remains in them. This ship has 50 Health and if it loses all of the remaining health. It will be destroyed, killing all the people inside. As this is a state of the art ship, melee and guns will obviously do little to no damage, but explosives or any weapon you may find out there, will do damage.

Warp Speed Control Now available. This allows the ship to return to any previous location or galaxy that is decided on by a majority of the players (more than 50%). A player may at any time suggest a Warp Travel Location, which then the other players vote either approving it or disapproving it.

Eligible Travel Destinations: Our Solar System; System of Abnormally Large Food; Nintendo System; new destination

Galaxies will switch every 2-4 turns (as determined by ref/GM) and will typically consist of different planets/locations for competitors to visit. When the ship leaves, all remaining competitors will be teleported back into the ship before switching galaxies.

Current Planetary Location: Nintendo System

Places to Teleport to:
    Hyrule- Link’s World. Features Hyrule Town and numerous other locations, including the Snowy Mountains, Volcano, Forest, Desert, and Lake Hylia. Numerous Enemies can be found all around the world of Hyrule. However, Hyrule is also known for having lots and lots of useful and powerful items and weapons.

Mushroom Kingdom- The world of Mario. You can visit Princess Peach’s Castle, or a little farther along the way you can find Bowser’s Castle. Or across the water, you can find Yoshi’s Island. Mushrooms, Fire Flowers, Tanooki Suits, and basically any other Mario Power up is in abundance. There are enemies roaming all over except for in Princess Peach’s Castle… for now…

The World Of Pokemon- Pokemon inhabit this world. Wild Pokemon can be captured inside Pokeballs, which are currently being given away for free in Saffron City to anyone with proof of being on a spaceship.

The USG Ishimaru- A decrepit ship from years past, no one is quite sure how it got so bad. The ship has many different room, each one holding a possibly different encounter, while one room could be okay, one could hold a necromorph, or one could have some supplies. In the Cargo Hull, there is a red stone, this is the source of all the Necromorphs. To get to the Hull, all you have to do is say to head there, but be ready for a massive fight.

Locations:
    SpaceShip- Tenma
    Hyrule- Zai.
    Mushroom Kingdom-
    The World of Pokemon- Damone imakdemraeg
    USG Ishimaru-

Enemies: New enemies in RED
    Each other. Hylian Enemies, Bowser’s Minions. Necromorphs of an unknown amount, each Necromorph has 8 health.

The Red Marker, it is the end boss and the hive mind for the necromorphs. It has extremely high health, coming in at 50 Health. And the ability to summon up to ten necromorphs a round. While it has no attacks of it's own, it's abilities are what makes it vicious. First off, all sanity loss is doubled. Secondly, all players that die from now on, will return as npc fighters. And as long as it is up, Necromorphs will attempt to attack the players when they arrive on the ship. For every turn that a player is on the ship, they will lose two sanity.

Other: imaekdemraeg is now Insane, I would put the insanity thing here, but I can't. So yeah, go crazy.
    Last edited by Captain Doctor Digi; 9th January 2013 at 3:38 AM.

Now that I have offense..

Roll to get a shield and/or battle armor
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

You jus ****ing hate me. Don't you?

roll to get some ice cream to eat. Ice cream is good food and should restore health and mentality. But you'll make me choke on the spoon or something.

How did I lose eight mentality? I got a two, so that loss should be much smaller. Really, it seems unfair even with a one. Especially since I'm in a mech suit. Really, I can accept the health losses but I don't quite see how either me or Ghosts mentality losses are fair, even for our low rolls.

Roll to eat your leftovers to restore some health then summon Thunderbird to blast Bowser with lightning.

Roll to command your Lucario to kill Tenma with Aura Sphere

ill probably either have to change mine, or not get to roll, considering im insane.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    How did I lose eight mentality? I got a two, so that loss should be much smaller. Really, it seems unfair even with a one. Especially since I'm in a mech suit. Really, I can accept the health losses but I don't quite see how either me or Ghosts mentality losses are fair, even for our low rolls.

Roll to eat your leftovers to restore some health then summon Thunderbird to blast Bowser with lightning.
    Yeah, he rolled a 2 and had the same punishment as Ghost, who rolled a 1...

Credit to Robert

Fixed all the things, for some reason I derped when I was doing the damage stuff and stuff, and with the doubling sanity stuff. Another reason why I shouldnt update on an ipad and when I am tired.

Like, ****ing bump, man.

Okay, that's much better (I still think it is a bit too much for Ghosts, but whatever).

bump .

i should just give up on bumping this.

Zai (Psiionic)
    [Roll 6]
    Since you need to find a shield, you go into town and find a rummage sale. There, an old man in a green outfit has a shield that he used before he got an indestructable Hylian Shield. He decides to give his old shield to you for free snce you remind him of his youth. You also find some chain mail.

[Divine Shield (see description); Chain mail (see description)]

[Roll 6]
    You look for ice cream, but they typically don't have that in the world of Pokemon. So you take a bottle of MooMoo Milk from the Milk Bar which heals you COMPLETELY!!!

[+9 Health and +5 Mentality]

[Roll 1]

You eat your leftovers, however, they may have gone a little bad, making you feel dizzy and sick. Then when you summoned Thunderbird, your not-feeling-well self miscommanded him, and you were electrocuted. However, after your death, the Red Marker's power brings you to life as an evil fighter.

(DEAD!!!)

Damone (The Meddler)
    [Roll 2]

You attempt to attack the Dead Tenma, but he is too far away for your Lucario to attack accurately (you're on land and he's in a Spaceship). Then N gets mad at you for misusing your Pokemon's Power and has his Reshiram/Zekrom stomp on you.

[-2 Health]

Zai (Psiionic)
    12/12
    10/10
    War Paint: As long as it remains on your face, anyone you hurt will lose the equivalent in Sanity. Magic Cupcake piece (Has 1 bite of Cupcake; will grant one wish for each bite consumed*. Will wish by saying “Wish for…. Then roll to”); Cupcake Wizard (power to transform things into delicious desserts; control over all sweet foods); Control of Cupcake Armada (Fleet of Airships that can be called upon at any time from anywhere); Hardened Steel Sword (capable of cutting through limbs like buttah); Divine Shield (repels fire and electric attacks; Regenerates when damaged); Chain Mail (worn on chest; Gives 2 HP resistence to attacks)
    *Can only eat one bite per turn. Cannot wish death or massive harm upon a player; cannot wish for victory; cannot wish for +roll modifiers. Do not use to break the game or I will break you

10/10
    10/10
    Morph Ball upgrade (allows user to roll up into a small, highly resistant ball and move by rolling. Has 3 Morph Ball bombs at users disposal ) Has a cow named T-Bone. Has a level 15 Magikarp, it does pretty much nothing, but who knows, it could make a good meat shield.

Damone (The Meddler)
    4/10
    10/10
    Has Joey’s Rattata. Has a new Level 18 Rattata that knows Focus Energy, Quick Attack, Pursuit, and Bite. Has a new Level 18 Butterfree that knows Stun Spore, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, and confusion. A Level 21 Pidegeotto that knows Sand Attack, Gust, Quick Attack, Whirlwind. A Level 23 Lucario that knows Bone Rush, Counter, Force Palm and Aura Sphere.

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

You are all on spaceship, this space ship was designed for the FTL Program and is currently in the Solar System. The ship is equipped with the bare necessities for intergalactic travel. No Energy Shielding or Health Bay here. Just an engine, a teleporter for landing, a few weapons, a oxygen producing area and a steering wheel. You've all been selected to command this ship to the farthest outreaches of the galaxy and what remains in them. This ship has 50 Health and if it loses all of the remaining health. It will be destroyed, killing all the people inside. As this is a state of the art ship, melee and guns will obviously do little to no damage, but explosives or any weapon you may find out there, will do damage.

Warp Speed Control Now available. This allows the ship to return to any previous location or galaxy that is decided on by a majority of the players (more than 50%). A player may at any time suggest a Warp Travel Location, which then the other players vote either approving it or disapproving it.

Eligible Travel Destinations: Our Solar System; System of Abnormally Large Food; Nintendo System; new destination

Galaxies will switch every 2-4 turns (as determined by ref/GM) and will typically consist of different planets/locations for competitors to visit. When the ship leaves, all remaining competitors will be teleported back into the ship before switching galaxies.

Current Planetary Location: Nintendo System

Places to Teleport to:
    Hyrule- Link’s World. Features Hyrule Town and numerous other locations, including the Snowy Mountains, Volcano, Forest, Desert, and Lake Hylia. Numerous Enemies can be found all around the world of Hyrule. However, Hyrule is also known for having lots and lots of useful and powerful items and weapons.

Mushroom Kingdom- The world of Mario. You can visit Princess Peach’s Castle, or a little farther along the way you can find Bowser’s Castle. Or across the water, you can find Yoshi’s Island. Mushrooms, Fire Flowers, Tanooki Suits, and basically any other Mario Power up is in abundance. There are enemies roaming all over except for in Princess Peach’s Castle… for now…

The World Of Pokemon- Pokemon inhabit this world. Wild Pokemon can be captured inside Pokeballs, which are currently being given away for free in Saffron City to anyone with proof of being on a spaceship.

The USG Ishimaru- A decrepit ship from years past, no one is quite sure how it got so bad. The ship has many different room, each one holding a possibly different encounter, while one room could be okay, one could hold a necromorph, or one could have some supplies. In the Cargo Hull, there is a red stone, this is the source of all the Necromorphs. To get to the Hull, all you have to do is say to head there, but be ready for a massive fight.

Locations:
    SpaceShip-
    Hyrule- Zai
    Mushroom Kingdom-
    The World of Pokemon- Damone, imakdemraeg
    USG Ishimaru-

Each other. Hylian Enemies, Bowser’s Minions. Necromorphs of an unknown amount, each Necromorph has 8 health.

The Red Marker, it is the end boss and the hive mind for the necromorphs. It has extremely high health, coming in at 50 Health. And the ability to summon up to ten necromorphs a round. While it has no attacks of it's own, it's abilities are what makes it vicious. First off, all sanity loss is doubled. Secondly, all players that die from now on, will return as npc fighters. And as long as it is up, Necromorphs will attempt to attack the players when they arrive on the ship. For every turn that a player is on the ship, they will lose two sanity.

Tenma Spark : 10 health; is wearing a Battle Mech Suit. Currently in the Spaceship.

Other: Sorry CH, you just had two bad rolls in a row
    And Psii, you are awesome. Like seriously.

Credit to Robert

Well I crap. You guys mind if I take next reffing. I'm really free the next week so I want something to do.

"Okay I think I am ready to fight"

Roll to rally your comarades into going to fight the final boss
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Roll to use your skills to talk ImakDemRaeg into teaming up with you

Zai (Psiionic)
    [Roll 2]
    You try to rally your allies! But the teleporter goes haywire and you are brought back on board without being able to contact them. Then, once on board, Bowser shoots a fireball at you. Luckily, your Divine Shield repels it. Unfortunately, Bowser dodges the returned fireball and it instead destroys a computer. It wasn't important, but it will now randomly shoot out electricity. You are its first victim, your shield not having regenerated yet. Then your shield regenerates seconds later.
    (-2 health)

[Roll 1]
    You suddenly rage out of nowhere. You bite your magikarp, killing it. Then you rage out on your new partner, Damone. THe Deoxys Damone recruited blocks you with a psychic blast that also crushes your mind.
    (-3 health, -6 mentality)

Damone (The Meddler)
    [Roll 6]
    You use master linguistics to talk IMakDemRaeg into being your muscle. Your talking skills are so great, in fact, that you convince an entire army of wild Pokemon, including a Deoxys, into working for you.

All participants are then teleported back to the ship as it enters hyperspace to move to a new galaxy.

Zai (Psiionic)
    10/12
    10/10
    War Paint: As long as it remains on your face, anyone you hurt will lose the equivalent in Sanity. Magic Cupcake piece (Has 1 bite of Cupcake; will grant one wish for each bite consumed*. Will wish by saying “Wish for…. Then roll to”); Cupcake Wizard (power to transform things into delicious desserts; control over all sweet foods); Control of Cupcake Armada (Fleet of Airships that can be called upon at any time from anywhere); Hardened Steel Sword (capable of cutting through limbs like buttah); Divine Shield (repels fire and electric attacks; Regenerates when damaged); Chain Mail (worn on chest; Gives 2 HP resistence to attacks)

7/10
    4/10
    Morph Ball upgrade (allows user to roll up into a small, highly resistant ball and move by rolling. Has 3 Morph Ball bombs at users disposal ) Has a cow named T-Bone. InSaNe.

Damone (The Meddler)
    4/10
    10/10
    Has Joey’s Rattata. Has a new Level 18 Rattata that knows Focus Energy, Quick Attack, Pursuit, and Bite. Has a new Level 18 Butterfree that knows Stun Spore, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, and confusion. A Level 21 Pidegeotto that knows Sand Attack, Gust, Quick Attack, Whirlwind. A Level 23 Lucario that knows Bone Rush, Counter, Force Palm and Aura Sphere. Partners with IMakDemRaeg. Has an army of wild Pokemon an da Deoxys under his control.

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

You are all on spaceship, this space ship was designed for the FTL Program and is currently in the Solar System. The ship is equipped with the bare necessities for intergalactic travel. No Energy Shielding or Health Bay here. Just an engine, a teleporter for landing, a few weapons, a oxygen producing area and a steering wheel. You've all been selected to command this ship to the farthest outreaches of the galaxy and what remains in them. This ship has 50 Health and if it loses all of the remaining health. It will be destroyed, killing all the people inside. As this is a state of the art ship, melee and guns will obviously do little to no damage, but explosives or any weapon you may find out there, will do damage. There is a broken computer. At the end of the turn, there is a one in three chance of it shooting an electrical blast at a random person on board.

Current Planetary Location: Winner System

Places to Teleport to:

Round One: A dark world created b the dark forces which grabbed Jackson Black at the end of round one. It is a barren place of empty darkness. THe darkness itself forces you into insanity mode as long as you are there. There is worse than just that, though. An entity of some sort wanders here. It cannot be harmed in any way, is very fast, and can use dark magic to kill you easily. It is suggested to avoid here.

Round Two: A world trapped in eternal night. Magic has seeped into this world, keeping it from freezing, allowing plants to survive, and adapting diurnal animals for night life. Humans are gone, replaced by vampires and werewolves. The new dominant species have formed a new society almost identical to human society. A tower that used to be a hotel looks over the massive capitol city you will first teleport to. The three immortal leaders of the world are rumored to live here.

Round Three: The destroyed city of Mathog. The hero of wind Sora, now mayor, is leading the clean-up effort. Criminals still run lose, but are being reigned in.

Round Four: An exact copy of the hall with thousands of doors from round four. The doors lead to the same areas as they did then.

Round Five: THe only accessible area is the Land of the Gods. Unfortunately, trying to go here will have your soul torn apart.

Locations:
    SpaceShip- Zai, Damone, IMakDemRaug
    Round 1-
    Round 2-
    Round 3-
    Round 4-
    Round 5-
    USG Ishimaru-

Tenma Spark : 10 health; is wearing a Battle Mech Suit. Currently in the Spaceship.

Other: The new universe is, obviously, based around the areas at the end of each of the previous rounds, with most of the winners thrown into them in at least some way.
    Last edited by CuriousHeartless; 17th January 2013 at 4:08 AM.

I shoulda checked this earlier.

Just realized that it is actually time to switch universes. I'll fix that within the next hour or two.

It won't let me change my last post, so double post for the sake of getting this said. I've finished changing the universe, go ahead and command now.

Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast