Page 54 of 96 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2397

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

IMakDemRaeg (Ghost of the Forums)
    [Roll 2]
    You try to shoot Zai, but miss horribly and instead kill your krill. Your buddy dead, you have trouble controlling you powers. You feel the oceanic powers swirling inside your body go chaotic. What's left of your mind is crushed and your body is damaged. It settles down.
    (-3 Health, -3 Mentality)

Zai (Psiionic)
    [Roll 4]
    You bake up a half dozen delicious muffins. Each one heals two health, but they are large, so only two can be eaten each turn. But then you are faced with the fact you are overstocked on items and need to drop some (The muffins count as one item).

Damone (The Meddler)
    [Roll 3]
    You command Rage to shoot himself. He stares at you then turns away, ignoring you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zai (Psiionic)
    9/12
    10/10
    War Paint: As long as it remains on your face, anyone you hurt will lose the equivalent in Sanity. Magic Cupcake piece (Has 1 bite of Cupcake; will grant one wish for each bite consumed*. Will wish by saying “Wish for…. Then roll to”); Cupcake Wizard (power to transform things into delicious desserts; control over all sweet foods); Control of Cupcake Armada (Fleet of Airships that can be called upon at any time from anywhere); Hardened Steel Sword (capable of cutting through limbs like buttah); Divine Shield (repels fire and electric attacks; Regenerates when damaged); Chain Mail (worn on chest; Gives 2 HP resistence to attacks); Magic Charm: Given to you by Sirius the Werewolf King. allows you to transform into a werewolf and halves sanity loss. Has muffins (6left, restore 2 health when eaten).

*Can only eat one bite per turn. Cannot wish death or massive harm upon a player; cannot wish for victory; cannot wish for +roll modifiers. Do not use to break the game or I will break you!!

4/10
    1/10
    Morph Ball upgrade (allows user to roll up into a small, highly resistant ball and move by rolling. Has 3 Morph Ball bombs at users disposal ) Has a cow named T-Bone. Ocean Powers (ability to breathe underwater; permanant ability to transform into any sea creature; ability to wreck major water based havoc).

Damone (The Meddler)
    4/10
    10/10
    Has Joey’s Rattata. Has a new Level 18 Rattata that knows Focus Energy, Quick Attack, Pursuit, and Bite. Has a new Level 18 Butterfree that knows Stun Spore, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, and confusion. A Level 21 Pidegeotto that knows Sand Attack, Gust, Quick Attack, Whirlwind. A Level 23 Lucario that knows Bone Rush, Counter, Force Palm and Aura Sphere. Partners with IMakDemRaeg. Has an army of wild Pokemon and a Deoxys under his control. Befriended an irresistibly adorable werewolf puppy in Round 2 with ample fighting and scent tracking abilities.

Tenma Spark (CuriousHeartless)
    0/10
    0/10

Youngster Joey (Bekidding)
    0/10
    0/10

Lulu Grayson (InfernalBlaze)
    0/10
    0/10

Mat Orientails (PokeLegend)
    0/10
    0/10

The Man With A Fedora (Robotic Wind)
    0/10
    0/10

SuperWaffleGuy (imdawaffle)
    0/10
    0/10

Area: New additions in GREEN

You are all on spaceship, this space ship was designed for the FTL Program and is currently in the Solar System. The ship is equipped with the bare necessities for intergalactic travel. No Energy Shielding or Health Bay here. Just an engine, a teleporter for landing, a few weapons, a oxygen producing area and a steering wheel. You've all been selected to command this ship to the farthest outreaches of the galaxy and what remains in them. This ship has 50 Health and if it loses all of the remaining health. It will be destroyed, killing all the people inside. As this is a state of the art ship, melee and guns will obviously do little to no damage, but explosives or any weapon you may find out there, will do damage. There is a broken computer. At the end of the turn, there is a one in three chance of it shooting an electrical blast at a random person on board.

Warp Speed Control Now available. This allows the ship to return to any previous location or galaxy that is decided on by a majority of the players (more than 50%). A player may at any time suggest a Warp Travel Location, which then the other players vote either approving it or disapproving it.

Eligible Travel Destinations: Our Solar System; System of Abnormally Large Food; Nintendo System; new destination

Galaxies will switch every 2-4 turns (as determined by ref/GM) and will typically consist of different planets/locations for competitors to visit. When the ship leaves, all remaining competitors will be teleported back into the ship before switching galaxies.

Current Planetary Location: Winner System

Places to Teleport to:

Round One: A dark world created by the dark forces which grabbed Jackson Black at the end of round one. It is a barren place of empty darkness. The darkness itself forces you into InSaNiTy mode as long as you are there. There is worse than just that, though. An entity of some sort wanders here. It cannot be harmed in any way, is very fast, and can use dark magic to kill you easily. It is suggested to avoid here.

Round Two: A world trapped in eternal night. Magic has seeped into this world, keeping it from freezing, allowing plants to survive, and adapting diurnal animals for night life. Humans are gone, replaced by vampires and werewolves. The new dominant species have formed a new society almost identical to human society. A tower that used to be a hotel looks over the massive capitol city you will first teleport to. The three immortal leaders of the world are rumored to live here.

Round Three: The destroyed city of Mathog. The hero of wind Sora, now mayor, is leading the clean-up effort. Criminals still run lose, but are being reigned in.

Round Four: An exact copy of the hall with thousands of doors from round four. The doors lead to the same areas as they did then.

Round Five: THe only accessible area is the Land of the Gods. Unfortunately, trying to go here will have your soul torn apart.

The USG Ishimaru- A decrepit ship from years past, no one is quite sure how it got so bad. The ship has many different room, each one holding a possibly different encounter, while one room could be okay, one could hold a necromorph, or one could have some supplies. In the Cargo Hull, there is a red stone, this is the source of all the Necromorphs. To get to the Hull, all you have to do is say to head there, but be ready for a massive fight.

Locations:
    SpaceShip-
    Round 1-
    Round 2- Zai, Damone, IMakDemRaeg
    Round 3-
    Round 4-
    Round 5-
    USG Ishimaru-

Enemies: New enemies in RED
    Necromorphs of an unknown amount, each Necromorph has 8 health.

The Red Marker, it is the end boss and the hive mind for the necromorphs. It has extremely high health, coming in at 50 Health. And the ability to summon up to ten necromorphs a round. While it has no attacks of it's own, it's abilities are what makes it vicious. First off, all sanity loss is doubled. Secondly, all players that die from now on, will return as npc fighters. And as long as it is up, Necromorphs will attempt to attack the players when they arrive on the ship. For every turn that a player is on the ship, they will lose two sanity

Tenma Spark : 10 health; is wearing a Battle Mech Suit. Currently in the Spaceship.

Other: C'mon, action and insanity. Is that too much to ask for. And I'm eight hours late, but you all made it.

-.-

You ****ed my roll because of how I was behaving, dint you?

Ah no matter, I'm fine.

Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

No, I put a bad roll because the RNG gave the number for your roll. I'm annoyed you would suggest I'm crooked enough to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    No, I put a bad roll because the RNG gave the number for your roll. I'm annoyed you would suggest I'm crooked enough to do that.
    With the people I know, it's a logical assumption for me. Sorry.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Does eating the cupcakes count as a roll?
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Roll to calm myself, regain the control of my ocean powers, and then form an inpenetrable healing orb of water around me, and meditate to regain my strength.

Roll to eat 2 of your muffins and give Damone 2 of your muffins as well and if anyone attacks you retaliate or protect yourself with your shield
    II

Roll to eat the muffins given to you by Zai and then once again, command your Pokemon armada to finish ImakDemRaeg off

[Auto-Roll 1]
    You try to do something complicated involving using water powers for something. I don't quite remember the roll. Regardless, you didn't bold it, so the fourth wall crumbles as I break it and it falls on you. Aside from the physical damage it does to you, you are mentally scarred by the peek beyond the fourth wall.
    (-2 Health, -1 Mentality)

Zai (Psiionic)
    [Roll -]
    You eat your two muffins, restoring 4 HP. You give Damone two of your muffins and he thanks you graciously.

Damone (The Meddler)
    [Roll 2]
    You eat the muffins that Zai gave you to restore 4 HP. You try to tell your Pokemon to defeat Raeg, but they do not want to go anywhere near that fourth wall mess! Most them go so far as to run away. ... "Got away safely!"

Zai looks to be the clear set-up for winning here, are you guys going to let that happen?! Also Ghost, you auto-rolled 1 because you did not bold your roll. Try to be more careful next time!

Zai (Psiionic)
    11/12
    10/10
    War Paint: As long as it remains on your face, anyone you hurt will lose the equivalent in Sanity. Magic Cupcake piece (Has 1 bite of Cupcake; will grant one wish for each bite consumed*. Will wish by saying “Wish for…. Then roll to”); Cupcake Wizard (power to transform things into delicious desserts; control over all sweet foods); Control of Cupcake Armada (Fleet of Airships that can be called upon at any time from anywhere); Hardened Steel Sword (capable of cutting through limbs like buttah); Divine Shield (repels fire and electric attacks; Regenerates when damaged); Chain Mail (worn on chest; Gives 2 HP resistence to attacks); Magic Charm: Given to you by Sirius the Werewolf King. allows you to transform into a werewolf and halves sanity loss. Has muffins (2left, restore 2 health when eaten, maximum consumption 2 per turn).

*Can only eat one bite per turn. Cannot wish death or massive harm upon a player; cannot wish for victory; cannot wish for +roll modifiers. Do not use to break the game or I will break you!!

2/10
    0/10
    Morph Ball upgrade (allows user to roll up into a small, highly resistant ball and move by rolling. Has 3 Morph Ball bombs at users disposal ) Has a cow named T-Bone. Ocean Powers (ability to breathe underwater; permanant ability to transform into any sea creature; ability to wreck major water based havoc). InSaNe!!!!

Damone (The Meddler)
    4/10
    10/10
    Has Joey’s Rattata. A Level 23 Lucario that knows Bone Rush, Counter, Force Palm and Aura Sphere. Partners with IMakDemRaeg. Befriended an irresistibly adorable werewolf puppy in Round 2 with ample fighting and scent tracking abilities.

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

You are all on spaceship, this space ship was designed for the FTL Program and is currently in the Solar System. The ship is equipped with the bare necessities for intergalactic travel. No Energy Shielding or Health Bay here. Just an engine, a teleporter for landing, a few weapons, a oxygen producing area and a steering wheel. You've all been selected to command this ship to the farthest outreaches of the galaxy and what remains in them. This ship has 50 Health and if it loses all of the remaining health. It will be destroyed, killing all the people inside. As this is a state of the art ship, melee and guns will obviously do little to no damage, but explosives or any weapon you may find out there, will do damage. There is a broken computer. At the end of the turn, there is a one in three chance of it shooting an electrical blast at a random person on board.

Warp Speed Control Now available. This allows the ship to return to any previous location or galaxy that is decided on by a majority of the players (more than 50%). A player may at any time suggest a Warp Travel Location, which then the other players vote either approving it or disapproving it.

Eligible Travel Destinations: Our Solar System; System of Abnormally Large Food; Nintendo System; new destination

Galaxies will switch every 2-4 turns (as determined by ref/GM) and will typically consist of different planets/locations for competitors to visit. When the ship leaves, all remaining competitors will be teleported back into the ship before switching galaxies.

Places to Teleport to:

Round One: A dark world created by the dark forces which grabbed Jackson Black at the end of round one. It is a barren place of empty darkness. The darkness itself forces you into InSaNiTy mode as long as you are there. There is worse than just that, though. An entity of some sort wanders here. It cannot be harmed in any way, is very fast, and can use dark magic to kill you easily. It is suggested to avoid here.

Round Two: A world trapped in eternal night. Magic has seeped into this world, keeping it from freezing, allowing plants to survive, and adapting diurnal animals for night life. Humans are gone, replaced by vampires and werewolves. The new dominant species have formed a new society almost identical to human society. A tower that used to be a hotel looks over the massive capitol city you will first teleport to. The three immortal leaders of the world are rumored to live here.

Round Three: The destroyed city of Mathog. The hero of wind Sora, now mayor, is leading the clean-up effort. Criminals still run lose, but are being reigned in.

Round Four: An exact copy of the hall with thousands of doors from round four. The doors lead to the same areas as they did then.

Round Five: THe only accessible area is the Land of the Gods. Unfortunately, trying to go here will have your soul torn apart.

The USG Ishimaru- A decrepit ship from years past, no one is quite sure how it got so bad. The ship has many different room, each one holding a possibly different encounter, while one room could be okay, one could hold a necromorph, or one could have some supplies. In the Cargo Hull, there is a red stone, this is the source of all the Necromorphs. To get to the Hull, all you have to do is say to head there, but be ready for a massive fight.

Locations:
    SpaceShip-
    Round 1-
    Round 3-
    Round 4-
    Round 5-
    USG Ishimaru-

The Red Marker, it is the end boss and the hive mind for the necromorphs. It has extremely high health, coming in at 50 Health. And the ability to summon up to ten necromorphs a round. While it has no attacks of it's own, it's abilities are what makes it vicious. First off, all sanity loss is doubled. Secondly, all players that die from now on, will return as npc fighters. And as long as it is up, Necromorphs will attempt to attack the players when they arrive on the ship. For every turn that a player is on the ship, they will lose two sanity

Tenma Spark : 10 health; is wearing a Battle Mech Suit. Currently in the Spaceship.

I was told forgetting to bold was -1, not auto one.

Forgetting to bold has your action negated. Psiionic, you seem to be over the item limit by two (not counting your armada or powers as items).

I am over by one, I have:

Magic Cupcake
    Steel Sword
    Divine Shield
    Chainmail
    Werewolf Charm
    HP Muffins

And the limit is 5
    II

I was counting the war paint too. Either way, you need to cut down your inventory.

okay

Roll to slash ImakDemRaeg with your sword then eat the rest of your muffins
    II

Meh, I could expect as much.

Let me wait until tomorrow too do my roll, please, I have a high fever and need rest for now.

roll to unnerve Zai by staring at him, and then drop through the earth into the hollow via a grub hole before I'm hurt.

Roll to just pull out your gun and shoot ImakDemRaeg

well, im as good as dead. hopefully i can roll high and something comedic will happen like in the old cartoons where if i drop through the earth you two hit each other.

[Roll 3]
    You stare down Zai, but he just stares back. If you weren't insane, you would be frightened by his staring down. You try to open a grub hole, but Zai charges you and slashes you with his sword. You die quickly. Then the red cursor's powers activate, reviving your dead body.

Zai (Psiionic)
    [Roll 6]
    You and IMakDemRaeg stare each other down. THen you pull your sword and charge him. He tries to escape but you hit him with your sword before he can do anything. He goes down from the hit. You leave back to the hotel and miss seeing him revive. Once you get there, you eat the rest of your muffins. They restore your health and push the max up by three. You like them so much you magic up some more, but mini, and eat them too. Your max life is pushed up to eighteen and fully restored.

Damone (The Meddler)
    [Roll 6]
    You pull out your gun to shoot IMakDemRaeg, but by the time you pull it Zai has already killed him. BUt your skills still impressed a random passerby vampire who is a member of a guild of highly trained hunters. He convinces you to follow him to the guild where you are initiated as a member. They also give you a magic gun. It has infinite ammo (Not that your current gun really had ammo restrictions), can rapid shot without ever needing to be reloaded, is powerful, and looks pretty cool. They also give you a charm which looks amazingly like the Eye of Sauron which makes it so that as long as you can see it, you can hit any target.

Zai (Psiionic)
    18/18
    10/10
    War Paint: As long as it remains on your face, anyone you hurt will lose the equivalent in Sanity. Magic Cupcake piece (Has 1 bite of Cupcake; will grant one wish for each bite consumed*. Will wish by saying “Wish for…. Then roll to”); Cupcake Wizard (power to transform things into delicious desserts; control over all sweet foods); Control of Cupcake Armada (Fleet of Airships that can be called upon at any time from anywhere); Hardened Steel Sword (capable of cutting through limbs like buttah); Divine Shield (repels fire and electric attacks; Regenerates when damaged); Chain Mail (worn on chest; Gives 2 HP resistence to attacks); Magic Charm: Given to you by Sirius the Werewolf King. allows you to transform into a werewolf and halves sanity loss.

Damone (The Meddler)
    4/10
    10/10
    Has Joey’s Rattata. A Level 23 Lucario that knows Bone Rush, Counter, Force Palm and Aura Sphere. Befriended an irresistibly adorable werewolf puppy in Round 2 with ample fighting and scent tracking abilities. Magic Gun. Shooting Charm (Cannot miss with a gun).

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

Places to Teleport to:

Locations:
    SpaceShip-
    Round 1-
    Round 3-
    Round 4-
    Round 5-
    USG Ishimaru-

IMakDemRaeg: 10 health; has ocean powers and morph ball suit with three bombs. Currently in Round 2.

Roll to go to the USG Ishimaru and go fight the Red Marker and slash any necromorphs in the way
    II

Roll to follow Zai and finish off any necromancers with your new gun that Zai may have missed

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahhahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahah

i always get zombified.

if i can still roll, let me know.

Zai (Psiionic)
    [Roll 5]
    You flip on a pair of sunglasses (Purely cosmetic effect and don't do anything), and teleport to the USG Ishimaru, "Time to go to town..." you put out your blade as a necromorph stumbles towards you. With a clean "Zsytttt!' you dismember it, it's limbs falling to the ground with a solid thonk. After repeating this a few times, you come face to giant rock thingy with the Marker. With a clean slash, you do quite a bit of damage to it. Then you feel it's waves affect your mind, but thanks to your amulet, it is only a light touchingness.
    [12 damage done to RM]

Damone (The Meddler)
    [Roll 4]
    You also teleport to the Ishimaru, and follow behind Zai, shooting anything that moved that wasn't Zai. Eventually making it to the RM chamber, you take a few shots at the marker, doing a bit of damage to it.
    [7 damage done to RM]

Zai (Psiionic)
    18/18
    9/10
    War Paint: As long as it remains on your face, anyone you hurt will lose the equivalent in Sanity. Magic Cupcake piece (Has 1 bite of Cupcake; will grant one wish for each bite consumed*. Will wish by saying “Wish for…. Then roll to”); Cupcake Wizard (power to transform things into delicious desserts; control over all sweet foods); Control of Cupcake Armada (Fleet of Airships that can be called upon at any time from anywhere); Hardened Steel Sword (capable of cutting through limbs like buttah); Divine Shield (repels fire and electric attacks; Regenerates when damaged); Chain Mail (worn on chest; Gives 2 HP resistence to attacks); Magic Charm: Given to you by Sirius the Werewolf King. allows you to transform into a werewolf and halves sanity loss.

Damone (The Meddler)
    4/10
    9/10
    Has Joey’s Rattata. A Level 23 Lucario that knows Bone Rush, Counter, Force Palm and Aura Sphere. Befriended an irresistibly adorable werewolf puppy in Round 2 with ample fighting and scent tracking abilities. Magic Gun. Shooting Charm (Cannot miss with a gun).

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

0/10
    0/10

Places to Teleport to:

Locations:
    SpaceShip-
    Round 1-
    Round 2- IMakDemRaeg
    Round 3-
    Round 4-
    Round 5-
    USG Ishimaru- Zai, Damone.

The Red Marker, it is the end boss and the hive mind for the necromorphs. It has extremely high health, coming in at 31 Health. And the ability to summon up to ten necromorphs a round. While it has no attacks of it's own, it's abilities are what makes it vicious. First off, all sanity loss is doubled. Secondly, all players that die from now on, will return as npc fighters. And as long as it is up, Necromorphs will attempt to attack the players when they arrive on the ship. For every turn that a player is on the ship, they will lose two sanity all together.

IMakDemRaeg: 10 health; has ocean powers and morph ball suit with three bombs. Currently in Round 2.

Reffing Notes: Yeah, an easy roll that doesn't require me to do much stuff, awesome!

Roll to attack the Red Marker again and try putting more force into your strikes
    II

Roll to command your Lucario to attack the Red Marker with all he's got while you shoot at the Red Marker aswell

Page 54 of 96 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast