Page 56 of 96 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2397

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

roll to project your soul outside of your body, and use it to melt the chains into a spectral mist, and then slowly mosey to the ladder.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Ivan Pixicoff (YDT)
    [Roll 1]
    You try to pull out because you are small. But hte magic in the area shrinks the chains and cuffs so they still fit you. Then they retract into the wall quickly, slamming you into it and breaking your left arm.
    (-3 health)

X3-IJ97 (InfernalBlaze)
    [Roll 3]
    You absorb the chains. They will be rather useful. Now if only they weren't still attached to the wall and you have a har time pulling them out, being a only a scout and all.

Andrew Borealis (PokeLegend)
    [Roll 3]
    You use psychokinesis to rip the chains holding you to the wall out. THen you try to bust open the west wall. You only open the curtain, but now light floods the room and everyone can see clearly.

Ogith-Sai (Ghosts of the Forum)
    [Roll 3]
    You project your soul from your body. You then try to melt the chains, but as it turns out, souls aren't acidic. You then check out the second floor, still as a ghost. It is too dark to see around, so you just return to your body.

Mr. Fluffington the Eighth (Digipoke)
    [Roll 1]
    You try to pull your way out of the chains. All you manage to do is dislocate your wrists and ankles. You also struggle some and hit yourself against the wall a few times.
    (-3 health)

T.J A.J R.J Backslashinfouth V (Charze)
    [Roll 3]
    You pull out the chains with your raw strength! Well, the top chains. Your legs are still chained to the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivan Pixicoff (YDT)
    7/10
    10/10
    Broken arm

X3-IJ97 (InfernalBlaze)
    10/10
    10/10
    Absorbed the chains.

10/10
    10/10

10/10
    10/10

7/10
    10/10
    Dislocated wrists and ankles (Minus to movement and use of anything)

10/10
    10/10

Location (New in green):
    A dark room. Everyone is chained to the east wall. A window covered in a heavy curtain rests in the west wall, letting in just enough light to see the window and nothing else really. Though it can't be seen now, there is a wall on the north door. On the south wall is a ladder you can climb up to the second floor The only decoration in the room is a compass pattern on the floor, which is also how you know the direction of each wall. The door is locked and the whole building has an aura of magic which makes the walls and doors hard to destroy

Enemies (New in red):
    None

Other (New in blue):
    Nothing yet.

Comments:
    Boring. All threes and ones.

Roll to screech like a normal monkey to get someone to help you out of your chains.

let me clarify, i didn't mean physically transfer my spirit to try to melt the chains. well, i guess that was my fault for wording it wrong.

roll to become one with the spirit world, becoming ethereal and slip out of your chains.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Roll to climb up the south wall and see what's upstairs.

Roll to try once more to pull the chains out of the wall

Roll to use healing magic to heal broken arm

Roll to break your leg chains using a rock on the ground.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

bump .

Ivan Pixicoff (YDT)
    [Roll 3]
    You pull your right arm over to your left and cast a healing spell. Your arm heals.

X3-IJ97 (InfernalBlaze)
    [Roll 5]
    You use all your strength to pull. THe chains snap near the connection to the wall. Now free, you absorb the chains which wrap around your body and can be used as whips, grapplin hooks, anything they could logically be really.

[Roll 5]
    You climb upstairs. It is a bit dark, but a quick search turns up the light switch which you flick on. This room looks a bit fancier than the first floor. On the east wall is six bags, each with a label: Attack, Defense, Magic, Magic Resistance, Health, and Mentality. You find a golden plaque which you read:
    'Congratulations, you have passed the first test. Welcome to the Tower of God. As you go higher, things get harder. Reach the top and you can get a limitless power. Die, and your soul will be trapped here forever. You may choose one bag from the wall to help. Take more than one, and the magic will attack you. Good luck '
    After taking a second to reread and process you take another look at the bags on the wall. Then you finish looking around. On the south wall, obviously, is where you came up so there is the ladder down. There is also a row of six vases on a large pedastal. On the west wall is another window, this one totally uncovered, which lets you look out at the surrounding forest. To the north, there is a locked door.

[Roll 2]
    You try to enter he spirit world, but when you do an evil ghost appears there. It beats up your soul and you get knocked back into your body. The damage is transferred to your mentality, instead of your health, though.
    (-4 mentality)

[Roll 3]
    You let out loud screeches. Annoyed, a random contestant throws a rock which breaks the right arm chain, but the others are still intact.

[Roll 6]
    You are loking aorund for a rock, but have a hard time finding one. Suddenly, you break out your previously unknown Earthbending (Sidenote: Avatar is awesome) powers. You manipulate the rocks in the floor to break the chains. Then, because you are so awesome, you also break out some metalbending to shape all free chains into a suit of armor. A magic resistant suit of armor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivan Pixicoff (YDT)
    7/10
    10/10

X3-IJ97 (InfernalBlaze)
    10/10
    10/10
    Absorbed chains.

10/10
    10/10

10/10
    6/10

7/10
    10/10
    Dislocated wrists and ankles (Minus to movement and use of anything)

10/10
    10/10
    Earthbender, complete with metalbending. Has a suit of armor (-3 to magic and physical damage.)

Location (New in green):
    Everyone was chained to the east wall. A window rests in the west wall, letting in light. There is a wall on the north door. On the south wall is a ladder you can climb up to the second floor The only decoration in the room is a compass pattern on the floor, which is also how you know the direction of each wall. The door is locked and the whole building has an aura of magic which makes the walls and doors hard to destroy

The second floor looks similar to the first, also having a compass pattern on the floor. There is a locked door on the north wall, with a key hidden somewhere in the room. The west wall has a window looking out into a forest, strangely enough like you are at ground level. The south wall has the ladder back down and a large pedestal with six vases. The east wall has six bags on it. They each have a label, there is: Attack, Defense, Magic, Magic Resistance, Health, and Mentality. You can take only one, and there is only one of each, so it is first come and gets a good roll, first serve. There's also a plaque explaining your situation: 'Congratulations, you have passed the first test. Welcome to the Tower of God. As you go higher, things get harder. Reach the top and you can get a limitless power. Die, and your soul will be trapped here forever. You may choose one bag from the wall to help. Take more than one, and the magic will attack you. Good luck '

Enemies (New in red):
    An evil ghost. It will randomly mess with people and can cause mental damage. It can only be hurt by magical and spiritual means.

Other (New in blue):
    Nothing yet.

Comments:
    Good game. I wonder how this will all work out.

Roll to use your sexy on T.J A.J R.J to get him to open your chains.

Roll to go to the second floor and take the bag labeled Magic

Roll to pick up the bag marked "Health"; then head to the 6 vases and use your Psychic abilities to see from a point of view outside of your body to get a glimpse of what's inside them.

Roll to climb upstairs and grab the bag that says Magic and to look for the key.

Credit to Robert

Roll to take off robe to reduce size, then slip out of the chains then put the robe back on

Roll to re-enter the spirit world, and exert my dominance and bend the ghost to my will. And, I don't know, have it help me with the chains or something.

Ivan Pixicoff (YDT)
    [Roll 3]
    You pull off your robe and slip out of the chains. You struggle a little as the chains shrink again once you get out, but you retrieve your robe.

X3-IJ97 (InfernalBlaze)
    [Roll 4]
    You rush up to the second floor and grav the bag labeled magic. You pull out a wooden staff with a red orb on the end. Congratulations, you got the Staff of Magic. Kind of a generic name, but this is a generic low-level weapon which gives a small boost to magic.

[Roll 5]
    You grab the Health bag. You pull out a ring with a small red crystal of some sort in it. You put it on and feel your health increasing. Then you walk over to the vases and psychically look into them. Five of them have a key in them amd you use your powers to also look at the lock mechanism and figure out which key is the right one. You grab the right key and open up the door, revealing a small offshooting room with a ladder leading up.
    (+3 max health, +3 health)

[Roll 4]
    You leave your body again, and this time angrily confront the ghost. You do some things which I will not go into detail here about, but it ends wth him being under your control. He opens the chains on your body.

[Roll 1]
    You try to use your sexy on T.J A.J R.J. He throws up on you and then kciks you in disgust. And then he traps you in some rocks along with the chains.
    (-3 health)

[Roll 1]
    After your assault on Mr. Fluffington, you start climbing the stairs. But, as you near the top, you miss the footing and fall straight to the ground. You hear your right leg crack and see blood.
    (-3 health, broken leg, bleeding)

Ivan Pixicoff (YDT)
    7/10
    10/10

X3-IJ97 (InfernalBlaze)
    10/10
    10/10
    Absorbed chains. Staff of Magic (Small boost to magic power).

13/13
    10/10
    Ring of Health (+3 to max health while wearing; if it is removed then max health returns to normal)

10/10
    6/10
    Has a ghost under his control (5 health, can't physicall harm others, can only be hurt by magic or spiritual attacks)

4/10
    10/10
    Dislocated wrists and ankles (Minus to movement and use of anything) Trapped in rock (Reduced movement)

7/10
    10/10
    Earthbender, complete with metalbending. Has a suit of armor (-3 to magic and physical damage). Broken leg. Bleeding (-1 health each turn)

Location (New in green):
    Everyone was chained to the east wall. A window rests in the west wall, letting in light. There is a wall on the north door. On the south wall is a ladder you can climb up to the second floor The only decoration in the room is a compass pattern on the floor, which is also how you know the direction of each wall. The door is locked and the whole building has an aura of magic which makes the walls and doors hard to destroy

The second floor looks similar to the first, also having a compass pattern on the floor. There is a door on the north wall which leads to a small room with the ladder up to floor three. The west wall has a window looking out into a forest, strangely enough like you are at ground level. The south wall has the ladder back down and a large pedestal with six vases. The east wall has four bags on it. They each have a label, there is: Attack, Defense, Magic Resistance, and Mentality. You can take only one, and there is only one of each, so it is first come and gets a good roll, first serve. There's also a plaque explaining your situation: 'Congratulations, you have passed the first test. Welcome to the Tower of God. As you go higher, things get harder. Reach the top and you can get a limitless power. Die, and your soul will be trapped here forever. You may choose one bag from the wall to help. Take more than one, and the magic will attack you. Good luck '

Enemies (New in red):
    None.

Other (New in blue):
    Nothing yet.

Comments:
    Who knows what is on floor three? Not you guys, which is why you should totally check it out. And kill the weak or whatever.

:l My ****ing luck...

Roll to ask anyone, ANYONE, to help you out of your chains and to possibly heal you.

I are to weak to help you, Digi

Roll to fly to the second floor and grab the bag of defence

Roll to go to the third floor and carefully scan it for anything useful.

CH, did my armor with -3 damage to physical damage play effect into my damage this past roll?

Roll to use Metal/Earth Bending to make your leg indestructible and robotic and stuff. At least for it to stop bleeding and heal.

Credit to Robert

Roll to transform the rocks around mr. flufington into a harmless mist, and then help him up.

Roll to head to the north and see what you might find.

Ivan Pixicoff (YDT)
    [Roll 4]
    You go upstairs and grab the bag with defense on it. You pull out a Shield of Defense. It is a weak shield, but can protect you.

X3-IJ97 (InfernalBlaze)
    [Roll 1]
    You climb up to the third floor. But when you get up there, one of the stone soldiers grabs your arm and tears it off. They then throw you back down to the second floor.
    (-4 health)

[Roll 4]
    You go North to see what you can find. You see the ladder up. You climb to the third floor. A warm blue light from what looks to be a lighted aquarium taking up the entire west wall fills the room. Again, there is a compass pattern. North is the way down, obviously. On the southern wall is a ladder leading up to a locked door up to the fourth floor. The east wall has six keys and another little plaque, 'Good job getting up here. Now use your gifts to find the key to the door. By the way, none of the keys on this wall are the right one.' When you finish reading it, you notice something else. A small army of ten stone warriors is facing you down with swords at the ready.

[Roll 4]
    You see the begging of Mr. Fluffington. You vaporize the rocks and your ghost opens his chains.

[Roll 4]
    You beg for help. The ghost Ogith controls releases your chains and then he helps vaporize the rocks around you.

[Roll 4]
    You use metalbending to replace sections of your leg with the metal, stopping bleeding. You stand up, showing that you've healed it up.

Ivan Pixicoff (YDT)
    7/10
    10/10
    Shield of Defense (-1 to physical damage taken)

X3-IJ97 (InfernalBlaze)
    6/10
    10/10
    Absorbed chains. Staff of Magic (Small boost to magic power). No left arm.

13/13
    10/10
    Ring of Health (+3 to max health while wearing; if it is removed then max health returns to normal)

10/10
    6/10
    Has a ghost under his control (5 health, can't physicall harm others, can only be hurt by magic or spiritual attacks)

4/10
    10/10
    Dislocated wrists and ankles (Minus to movement and use of anything) Trapped in rock (Reduced movement)

7/10
    10/10
    Earthbender, complete with metalbending. Has a suit of armor (-3 to magic and physical damage).

Location (New in green):

The second floor looks similar to the first, also having a compass pattern on the floor. There is a door on the north wall which leads to a small room with the ladder up to floor three. The west wall has a window looking out into a forest, strangely enough like you are at ground level. The south wall has the ladder back down and a large pedestal with six vases. The east wall has four bags on it. They each have a label, there is: Attack, Defense, Magic Resistance, and Mentality. You can take only one, and there is only one of each, so it is first come and gets a good roll, first serve. There's also a plaque explaining your situation: 'Congratulations, you have passed the first test. Welcome to the Tower of God. As you go higher, things get harder. Reach the top and you can get a limitless power. Die, and your soul will be trapped here forever. You may choose one bag from the wall to help. Take more than one, and the magic will attack you. Good luck '

The third floor. The west wall is actually a side of a lighted aquarium. North leads back down ot the second floor, South leads up to the fourth floor but is currently locked. On the east wall is six ornamental locks and a plaque reading 'Good job getting up here. Now use your gifts to find the key to the door. By the way, none of the keys on this wall are the right one.'

Enemies (New in red):
    Ten stone soldiers. They have swords to fight with and eight health each.

Other (New in blue):
    Nothing yet.

Comments:
    No, it didn't Charze. Sometimes I just ignore boosts like that on ones so it doesn't come off as unfair to others. If I counted it in, you would've been unharmed or next to. Your armor probably would've been broken though if I did count it.

Roll to smoke some crack from you crack sword.

Page 56 of 96 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast