Page 67 of 96 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 2397

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Roll to go to the cellar and activate the Pentagram, calling upon Exodia and maybe an Egyptian God Card.

Roll to step out onto the porch and eat some bugs.

I ain't starting nothing, just reacting. And I loved this movie,it was hilarious.

Roll to become the bear from Winter's Tale and force Yugi to Exit Pursued By A Bear before he summons The Forbidden One, sending Yugi out into the deadly woods.

And if each single player must touch an object, Roll to do everything above, plus tasting the fish, because bears like fish.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxe View Post
    Roll to go to the cellar and touch all 12 items, absorbing their powers and becoming the ultimate horror movie actress
    *facepalm*

Roll to look around for some mechanical parts to fiddle with.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Roll to beat up Lindsay before he can touch any of the 12 items in the cellar

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    but I could swear I've seen fongerman somewhere.
    Im the mafia dude
    Pokemon Mafia Revelations is here at last

Roll to try to talk logic into everyone and not to touch anything that might be dangerous, then procced to touch the fedora

Also if you wanted you could have put in a board game ie. zethura or jumagi
    Last edited by innerDesign; 19th May 2013 at 3:24 PM.
    Hello there. This message will selfdestruct in 2 minutes

Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    [Roll 3]
    You demand to have the power of all things horror and run down to the cellar. Once you get there, you run at the Doll and touch it, instantly sending everyone in the cabin to an abandoned toy factory. You then get punched in the gut by Magifonger, however because of your kickboxing hardened abs, it only hurts a bit.
    (Health -1)

Yugi Moto (PokeLegend)
    [Roll 3]
    You attempt to go down to the cellar and touch the ominous pentagram, but Phantom decides to scare you off, and rushes at you, sending you into the woods, where you do what everyone does in a horror movie, and trip over root, breaking your nose. And then you are sent to a factory. Scared, you summon The Left Leg of Exodia.
    (Health -2)

Moss Man (CuriousHeartless)
    [Roll 4]
    You step outside or a bit, and find a bug zapper on the ground. You decide you need a pick me up, and peel of the crispy dead bugs and eat them. DELICIOUS! You are then sent to a toy factory.

Phantom of the Globe (Octoboy)
    [Roll 6]
    You turn into a Bear and scare the bejeesus out of Yugi, pursuing him in the woods. While out in the woods, a girl evil-demon-bear lays her eyes on you. You fall instantly in love. This Bear Bride shall serve you in your endeavours however she can, because she loves you.

Dominic DeLaFleur Semszinheimer (Ghost of the Forums)
    [Roll 1]
    You find a clock, which I might add is a bit eerie looking, you begin poking and prodding at the clock until a small cuckoo bird pops out. It does a small waltz and then throws back it's head and lets out an ear rupturing shriek, and then lunges at your left eye, rendering it blind. You are then teleported to the factory like everyone else.
    (-3 Health and Half-Blind)

Magifonger (fongerman)
    [Roll 3]
    You chase after Lindsay somehow even though you have no legs, anyways, you rush after her attempting to stop her from activating any objects, but you are too slow. Perhaps you should've activated your Swift Swim ability. After you are teleported to the factory, you give Lindsay a punch in the gut.

David Morvan (innerDesign)
    [Roll 2]
    You attempt to be the voice of reason, but no one really cares, so you just waste your breath. You are then teleported to the factory like everyone else.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. Moss Man (CuriousHeartless)
    10/10
    10/10
    Items:
    Companions:

2. David Morvan (innerDesign)
    10/10
    10/10
    Items:
    Companions:

3. Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    9/10
    10/10
    Items:
    Companions:

4. Dominic DeLaFleur Semszinheimer (Ghost of the Forums)
    7/10
    10/10
    Status: Blind in one eye, aim is now worse, and can miss objects.
    Items:
    Companions:

5. Phantom of the Globe (Octoboy, Woo!)
    10/10
    10/10
    Items:
    Companions: An evil demon bear lover, she has 8 Health.

6. Magifonger (fongerman)
    10/10
    10/10
    Items:
    Companions:

7. Yugi Moto (PokeLegend)
    8/10
    10/10
    Items:
    Companions: Left Leg of Exodia in attack mode, it has 2 health.

Location (New in green):
    The current location is a cabin surrounded by thick woods, trying to go through them would result in almost certain death! Your best chances are to stay in at all time like hermits. The cabin is rather decrepit, and will fall apart in places if certain attacks/things happen. There are 6 rooms, one for each combatant, it has a bed, a candle, and other roomish stuff. In the Kitchen there is a door to the cellar. Inside the cellar there are 12 different items. These items correspond to a horror icon. Touching one of them will make the horror icon appear, and one item MUST be touched each round.

You are all now in the Play Pals Inc Factory which has been abandoned for the last 20 years. It looks like the stereotypical abandoned factory, conveyer belts, giant melting pot things, creepy dolls, the whole nine yards. There is one specific doll that is roaming around this place, looking for a new more human body.

There are two ways of being transported back to the cabin. Either you kill Chucky, or look in the different areas for a scrap of paper. The chances of the paper being on the conveyer belt is 1 in 30, but it doesn't have a chance of attack or any bad effects. There is a 1 in 20 chance that it is in the Melting Pot Things, but there is a 1 in 10 chance that you will get a burn that will do up to 2 damage. Finally there is the pallets of Creepy Dolls, the chance of finding the piece of paper is 1 in 10, but there is a 1 in 5 chance of letting your guard down, and being attacked by Chucky, losing up to 2 Health and 4 Mentality.

Enemies (New in red):
    Chucky, an evil possessed doll that patrols the grounds, hunting down new fresh bodies. He has a hatchet and a hammer. The only way to fully kill him is to remove all of his limbs and throw him into a melting pot. He has 15 Health.

Other (New in blue):
    The twelve horror items are powerful items, and as such cannot be picked up, only activated. They are as follow. A Hockey Mask. A Fedora. A Puzzle Box. A Chainsaw. A Doll. A Book. A Hook. A Clove of Garlic. A Fish. A Silverbullet. A Brain. And finally a Pentagram.

Comments:
    Just thought I would change up the Item section to make it a bit more streamlined and easier to read. Also all dem threes. Also also, I was never afraid of Chucky, as he is just a small doll. Oh, and also also also, only one item is picked when in the cabin, if multiple people try to activate different items, it will be RNG'd to determine the item.
    Last edited by Captain Doctor Digi; 19th May 2013 at 5:59 PM.

Nice set-up. I like the change.

Roll to absorb some of the molds that must be growing in a long-abandoned factory into your body, making Moss Man bigger.

Roll to channel your dead sisters' spirits into ghost form to help kill Chucky (this is what the people who believe in scientology do, right?)

Roll to help Lindsay kill Chucky

Roll to look for the scrap of paper by the converbelt and anything that might be used as a weapon

Roll to use the power of your leather shoes to summon Slifer the Executive Producer.

Hey ref, can I ask what the modifiers if any were for my last roll? I laughed myself at the result, just curious.

Roll to, I don't know, train your other eye to perform........ Better? To replace the sight loss? But if that fails search through that 1 In 30 thing I forget the name derp. I don't know. Bah.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Roll to turn into Cornwall and kick Dominic's other eye out, saying, "Out, vile jelly!"

[Roll 6]
    You summon all of the mold in the factory to come to your aid, absorbing it, making yourself stronger, with all the mold in the factory, you have become something stronger, something more royal. You have become Moss King! With your new royal title you have gained the power of creating things with your moss powers, and have gained some serious size.

Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    [Roll 6]
    You begin speaking in the language of Tom Cruise, the sounds of evil, Scientology.... You use these forsaken powers to revive your sisters in the bodies of Dolls. These new sexy dolls bring Chucky out from his hiding place. As he comes out, you and your sisters beat the **** out of him.
    [-7 health from Chucky and Doll Sisters]

Magifonger (fongerman)
    [Roll 2]
    You attempt to help Lindsay, but Chucky runs off before you can land a giant mutant fish hand on him.

[Roll 3]
    You look for the page on the conveyer belt, find what you think to be a piece of paper, but it was just the back of an old box.

Yugi Moto (PokeLegend)
    [Roll 2]
    You click your leather shoes together but no help arrives from Slifer The Executive Producer. Sad.

[Roll 5]
    You tap into a deep power, and then all of the sudden, the sight in your one eye is better then ever before so much better, that you can see through walls, boxes, and all that stuff. You then attempt to look for the page of paper, but find nothing.

[Roll 2]
    You transform into Cornwall, and rush at Dominic, attempt to blind him, but due to his enhanced sight, he spots you coming and dodges.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    10/10
    10/10
    Status: Moss King, can make moss items, and is 12 foot tall.
    Items: Moss Crown, a symbol of his Royalty.
    Companions:

10/10
    10/10
    Items: Back of a cardboard box.
    Companions:

3. Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    9/10
    10/10
    Items:
    Companions: Tiffany and Brittany dolls. They both have 7 health.

7/10
    10/10
    Status: Blind in one eye, aim is now worse, and can miss objects. Other eye has been enhanced and can see through objects.
    Items:
    Companions:

10/10
    10/10
    Items:

10/10
    10/10
    Items:
    Companions:

8/10
    10/10
    Items:
    Companions: Left Leg of Exodia in attack mode, it has 2 health.

Location (New in green):
    The current location is a cabin surrounded by thick woods, trying to go through them would result in almost certain death! Your best chances are to stay in at all time like hermits. The cabin is rather decrepit, and will fall apart in places if certain attacks/things happen. There are 6 rooms, one for each combatant, it has a bed, a candle, and other roomish stuff. In the Kitchen there is a door to the cellar. Inside the cellar there are 12 different items. These items correspond to a horror icon. Touching one of them will make the horror icon appear, and one item MUST be touched each round.

You are all now in the Play Pals Inc Factory which has been abandoned for the last 20 years. It looks like the stereotypical abandoned factory, conveyer belts, giant melting pot things, creepy dolls, the whole nine yards. There is one specific doll that is roaming around this place, looking for a new more human body.

There are two ways of being transported back to the cabin. Either you kill Chucky, or look in the different areas for a scrap of paper. The chances of the paper being on the conveyer belt is 1 in 30, but it doesn't have a chance of attack or any bad effects. There is a 1 in 20 chance that it is in the Melting Pot Things, but there is a 1 in 10 chance that you will get a burn that will do up to 2 damage. Finally there is the pallets of Creepy Dolls, the chance of finding the piece of paper is 1 in 10, but there is a 1 in 5 chance of letting your guard down, and being attacked by Chucky, losing up to 2 Health and 4 Mentality.

Enemies (New in red):
    Chucky, an evil possessed doll that patrols the grounds, hunting down new fresh bodies. He has a hatchet and a hammer. The only way to fully kill him is to remove all of his limbs and throw him into a melting pot. He has 8 Health, and all of his limbs are moderately damaged.

Other (New in blue):
    The twelve horror items are powerful items, and as such cannot be picked up, only activated. They are as follow. A Hockey Mask. A Fedora. A Puzzle Box. A Chainsaw. A Doll. A Book. A Hook. A Clove of Garlic. A Fish. A Silverbullet. A Brain. And finally a Pentagram.

Comments:
    All of them sixes and twos, also, GOTF, I didn't add or take anyway thing from your roll last round, you just had bad luck.

Roll to look around the melting pot with caution incase of danger

Roll to look in the pallet of creepy dolls for a scrap of paper

Roll to leap onto the ceiling and cling there(Moss Man is a frog so I'm assuming he can still do froggy things).

If Lindsay's sisters attacked Chucky, why does he have full health?

Roll to float up to the ceiling all ghost-like then turn into a Weird Sister and give the Moss King a prophecy that he'll kill Chucky and rule the factory, leading to Chucky's demise, but eventually the Moss King's undoing.

thanks digi. was just curious if my stupidity had anything to influence it.

Roll to plunge my knife into chucky's chest, picking him up with the force of the blow, and then throw him into the melting pot.

Roll to have a sexy slumber party with my sisters and their hot doll friends

Roll to summon 1 Gemini Elf, activate 3 Ancient Rule cards to Special Summon 1 Dark Magician and 2 Dark Magician Girls, and activate 1 Pot of Greed in order to start an Ancient Egyptian sexual orgy.

It has been over 24 hours since everyone posted, so bump.

[Roll 2]
    You look into the melting pot and can see the piece of paper, you throw your hand down to get it, bet accidentally touch the pot, burning your hand. The piece of paper then flies away. You are then teleported back to the Cabin
    (-2 Health)

Magifonger (fongerman)
    [Roll 5]
    You look around in the pallets and find the piece of Paper, Chucky rushes at you, luckily Dominic rushes at the doll, and kills him, and tosses him into the melting pot. It looks like finding the paper isn't gonna do much. You are then teleported back to the Cabin.

[Roll 4]
    You use your froggy legs and jump onto the ceiling. Wow, that was an amazing roll. Then a Weird Sister appears and tells you how you should destroy everything in your way of becoming the best king in the world. The words lull you into a rage. You are then teleported back to the Cabin.

[Roll 5]
    You become a Weird Sister and fly towards Moss Man and tell him his prophecy, his mind is easily lulled into the rage of a thousand young bulls. You cackle as you teleport back to the cabin.

[Roll 6]
    You rush at Chucky as he's about to pounce on Magifonger, stabbing him in the chest killing him, you then toss his body into the melting pot for good measure. You spy on the ground Chucky's voodoo knife and pick it up.

Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    [Roll 4]
    You and your sisters are teleported back to the cabin, so you decide to have a wonderful sexy party with your sisters in nothing but lingerie.

Yugi Moto (PokeLegend)
    [Roll 4]
    You summon Gemini Elf card from your hand, and special one Dark Magician Girl. You then join in the sexual party with Lindsay.

10/10
    10/10
    Status: Moss King, can make moss items, and is 12 foot tall. Is in a rage, every turn you will lose one mentality point, attacks will do one more damage.
    Items: Moss Crown, a symbol of his Royalty.
    Companions:

8/10
    10/10
    Items: Back of a cardboard box.
    Companions:

3. Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    9/10
    10/10
    Items: Sexy Lingerie.
    Companions: Tiffany and Brittany dolls. They both have 7 health.

7/10
    10/10
    Status: Blind in one eye, aim is now worse, and can miss objects. Other eye has been enhanced and can see through objects.
    Items: Chucky's Voodoo knife, one use, if you kill someone with this knife, you can revive them to act as your pawn.
    Companions:

10/10
    10/10
    Items:

10/10
    10/10
    Items:
    Companions:

8/10
    10/10
    Items:
    Companions: Left Leg of Exodia in attack mode, it has 2 health. Gemini Elf in attack Mode, it has 4 health. Dark Magician Girl, it has 6 Health.

Location (New in green):
    The current location is a cabin surrounded by thick woods, trying to go through them would result in almost certain death! Your best chances are to stay in at all time like hermits. The cabin is rather decrepit, and will fall apart in places if certain attacks/things happen. There are 6 rooms, one for each combatant, it has a bed, a candle, and other roomish stuff. In the Kitchen there is a door to the cellar. Inside the cellar there are 11 different items. These items correspond to a horror icon. Touching one of them will make the horror icon appear, and one item MUST be touched each round.

Enemies (New in red):
    None, besides each other.

Other (New in blue):
    The 11 horror items are powerful items, and as such cannot be picked up, only activated. They are as follow. A Hockey Mask. A Fedora. A Puzzle Box. A Chainsaw. A Book. A Hook. A Clove of Garlic. A Fish. A Silverbullet. A Brain. And finally a Pentagram.

Comments:
    One down, eleven to go. And things look like they should be getting interesing soon.

Roll to strangle the phantom of the globe with your sexy lingerie

Erotic asphyxiation, anyone?

Page 67 of 96 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast