Page 68 of 96 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 2397

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Roll to hone my rage so I can use the strength without the mental breakdown. Then go touch that tasty fish.

Go down to the cellar and try and reason with everyone that the next one should be the book. then you grab it for a quick read
    Hello there. This message will selfdestruct in 2 minutes

Roll to beat up David Morvan before he can grab the book then grab the puzzle box
    Pokemon Mafia Revelations is here at last

Roll to turn into Romeo and romantically sweet-talk Lindsay out of strangling me.

And if I need to touch an object, Roll to do that and touch the fedora.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Wait....... I'm not back in the cabin? I'll edit in a command.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Roll to summon Mega Ultra Chicken and smite everyone as you did Bakura before he reversed time to save himself in that last season.

roll to fire up my chainsaw and split the phantom of the globe down the middle while he/she is distracted. Or massacre whoever, if anyone, tries to block me.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

That is everyone. Seems we have three Power Items selected, I wonder which one will get it. Hopefully the fish.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    That is everyone. Seems we have three Power Items selected, I wonder which one will get it. Hopefully the fish.
    I'm just waiting for the chainsaw. I want to duel with mine.

*Coughcough*Hello, anyone there?

Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    [Roll 2]
    You attempt to strangle Ghost but he just phases through your sexy lingerie. Sad. He then begins to sweet talk you, lulling you into a deep love for him.

Moss Man (CuriousHeartless)
    [Roll 1]
    You try and calm down, but your mind races. You feel more rage, your hands shake, you can feel yourself slip deeper into your mind destroying anger. You feel like you need to kill something. You look around, and punch a wall, hurting your hand.
    (-2 Health)

David Morvan (innerDesign)
    [Roll 1]
    You attempt to speak some logic into the cabin. While speaking, a fly flies into your mouth, chocking you. As you're so very bossy, no one came to help you, and you chocked. You wake up a few minutes later, and spit out blood. You try and talk but the words escape you. And by escape, I mean you can't talk. Magifonger, pissed that you are such a pussy that you choked, beats the fudge out of you. You then touch the book, and the cabin begins to shake unnaturally until an eerie noise is sent through the cabin.
    ( -6 Health)

Magifonger (fongerman)
    [Roll 4]
    You decide that David is a pussy for choking on a fly, and beat the **** out of him because of it.

Phantom of the Globe (Octoboy)
    [Roll 6]
    You become Romeo, and sweet talk Lindsay in the great way of Dillon Indy Garret Irving, and charm Lindsay into loving you. You are now a polygamist.

Yugi Moto (PokeLegend)
    [Roll 3]
    You attempt to summon the Mega Ultra Chicken, but accidentally summon Billy from Aqua Teen Hunger Force instead.

Dominic DeLaFleur Semszinheimer (Ghost of the Forums)
    [Roll 1]
    You rev up your chainsaw, but then slip on David's blood. Your chainsaw flys into the air, and comes crashing down just above your wrist, cutting off your hand. You pass out from the blood loss, and when you wake up, you are shocked to see your bloody stump.
    (-4 Health)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. Moss Man (CuriousHeartless)
    8/10
    9/10
    Status: Moss King, can make moss items, and is 12 foot tall. Is in a mega-rage, every turn you will lose two mentality point, attacks will do one more damage.
    Items: Moss Crown, a symbol of his Royalty.
    Companions:

2. David Morvan (innerDesign)
    2/10
    10/10
    Items: Back of a cardboard box.
    Companions:

3. Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    9/10
    10/10
    Status: Is in love with Ghost of the World, will lose one sanity for every health he loses, but will gain bonuses from working with him.
    Items: Sexy Lingerie.
    Companions: Tiffany and Brittany dolls. They both have 7 health.

4. Dominic DeLaFleur Semszinheimer (Ghost of the Forums)
    3/10
    10/10
    Status: Blind in one eye, aim is now worse, and can miss objects. Other eye has been enhanced and can see through objects. Has lost his right hand, and as such cannot do dual hand things.
    Items: Chucky's Voodoo knife, one use, if you kill someone with this knife, you can revive them to act as your pawn.
    Companions:

5. Phantom of the Globe (Octoboy, Woo!)
    10/10
    10/10
    Status: Is loved by Lindsay, and will gain boosts from her in certain scenarios.
    Items:
    Companions: An evil demon bear lover, she has 8 Health.

6. Magifonger (fongerman)
    10/10
    10/10
    Items:
    Companions:

7. Yugi Moto (PokeLegend)
    8/10
    10/10
    Items:
    Companions: Left Leg of Exodia in attack mode, it has 2 health. Gemini Elf in attack Mode, it has 4 health. Dark Magician Girl, it has 6 Health. Billy, it has 2 health.

Location (New in green):
    The current location is a cabin surrounded by thick woods, trying to go through them would result in almost certain death! Your best chances are to stay in at all time like hermits. The cabin is rather decrepit, and will fall apart in places if certain attacks/things happen. There are 6 rooms, one for each combatant, it has a bed, a candle, and other roomish stuff. In the Kitchen there is a door to the cellar. Inside the cellar there are 11 different items. These items correspond to a horror icon. Touching one of them will make the horror icon appear, and one item MUST be touched each round.

The cellar has been locked down, and anyone inside has been teleported out of it. The Book has gone missing, but perhaps it will appear for a blood sacrifice. The strange movements and sounds still ringout in the house, only time will show what happens next. A banging on the front door is heard every now and then. If you die, you will become a deadite.

Enemies (New in red):
    Deadites, there is an unknown amount, but they all have around 6 health.

Other (New in blue):
    The 11 horror items are powerful items, and as such cannot be picked up, only activated. They are as follow. A Hockey Mask. A Fedora. A Puzzle Box. A Chainsaw. A Book. A Hook. A Clove of Garlic. A Fish. A Silverbullet. A Brain. And finally a Pentagram.

Comments:
    Wow, all thems ones. Seriously, RNG is a ***** sometimes. And I was gonna do this yesterday, but busy with last minute school stuff like I imagine everyone else is.
    Last edited by Captain Doctor Digi; 25th May 2013 at 4:04 AM.

Roll to attempt to control your rage and then run downstairs and grab that delicious fish.

Roll to open the door for whatever keeps knocking on it

Edit: I just, like, totally found out where this round's theme comes from
    Last edited by Paradoxe; 25th May 2013 at 7:26 AM.

My character isn't bossy he just wants to tralk some sense into people

Roll to heal your self with your herbs and then proced to right on your cardboard " OW How did that to me"

Yeah, Paradoxe, it's Cabin in the Woods. Wonderful movie, but not the best straight horror film. And innerDesign, that really is the same as bossy just nicer about it. Also, I need to remember to read the whole posts next time because I totally missed one of the things appearing.

Fine then. I can improvise.

Roll to pull out your medical kit and suture the chainsaw to your stump, replacing your long lost hand..

Roll to finish off David Morvan and use him as a blood sacrifice
    Pokemon Mafia Revelations is here at last

Roll to summon the Sorcerer of Dark Magic.

Roll to turn into Hamlet and hastily run a sword through the door before Lindsay opens it, impaling whatever's behind it for being a rat.

Just watch that be Lindsay's dad.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Well that's everyone. Hope my not paying attention didn't screw me over too much.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    Well that's everyone. Hope my not paying attention didn't screw me over too much.
    Déjŕ vu. .

Moss Man (CuriousHeartless)
    [Roll 5]
    You begin chanting the ancient Moss-Person chant that goes "We can chant if we want to. We can leave your friends behind. 'Cause your friends don't chant and if they don't chant Well they're no friends of mine." And it somehow breaks you out of your rage.

Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    [Roll 1]
    You walk over to the door, but the floor boards break underneath you, and you go into a basement! Inside you see saws, dead animals, bear traps, and a strange white powder. You get a strong hankerin' for some White Relief if you know what I mean. So you walk over to the power and take a nice long SNORT! But for some reason, you begin to cough hard. Very hard, and start coughing up blood. This can't be good.
    (-3 Health plus Asbestos poisoning)

David Morvan (innerDesign)
    [Roll 3]
    You pull out a pack of medicinal herbs, and quickly eat them, regaining some health. And then you write on your board. Magifonger is then angered by your ability to write, grabs the board and slaps you across the face with it.
    ( -1 Health)

Dominic DeLaFleur Semszinheimer (Ghost of the Forums)
    [Roll 4]
    You pull out a piece of thread and needle, and sew your stump together. Seeing how you are no longer a human, bloody, Old Reliable, you slide your stump into the handle of your chainsaw, and feel the strongest urge to say "Groovy."
    (+3 Health)

Magifonger (fongerman)
    [Roll 4]
    You decide to beat more fudge out of David, and do so.

Yugi Moto (PokeLegend)
    [Roll 2]
    You try and summon Sorcerer of Dark Magic, but you fail to be able to because of it's special requirements. So you just shuffle your deck some more.

Phantom of the Globe (Octoboy)
    [Roll 4]
    You become Hamlet and produce a sword, you rush at the door, slamming it in at full force. You open the door just a creak to see a giant evil monster zombie thing. Which doesn't seem that pleased to be stuck to the door.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. Moss Man (CuriousHeartless)
    8/10
    9/10
    Status: Moss King, can make moss items, and is 12 foot tall.
    Items: Moss Crown, a symbol of his Royalty.
    Companions:

2. David Morvan (innerDesign)
    1/10
    10/10
    Items: Back of a cardboard box.
    Companions:

3. Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    6/10
    10/10
    Status: Is in love with Ghost of the World, will lose one sanity for every health he loses, but will gain bonuses from working with him. Has Asbestos poisoning, will lose one health every turn it isn't healed.
    Items: Sexy Lingerie.
    Companions: Tiffany and Brittany dolls. They both have 7 health.

4. Dominic DeLaFleur Semszinheimer (Ghost of the Forums)
    6/10
    10/10
    Status: Blind in one eye, aim is now worse, and can miss objects. Other eye has been enhanced and can see through objects. Has lost his right hand, and as such cannot do dual hand things.
    Items: Chucky's Voodoo knife, one use, if you kill someone with this knife, you can revive them to act as your pawn.
    Companions:

5. Phantom of the Globe (Octoboy, Woo!)
    10/10
    10/10
    Status: Is loved by Lindsay, and will gain boosts from her in certain scenarios.
    Items:
    Companions: An evil demon bear lover, she has 8 Health.

6. Magifonger (fongerman)
    10/10
    10/10
    Items:
    Companions:

7. Yugi Moto (PokeLegend)
    8/10
    10/10
    Items:
    Companions: Left Leg of Exodia in attack mode, it has 2 health. Gemini Elf in attack Mode, it has 4 health. Dark Magician Girl, it has 6 Health. Billy, it has 2 health.

Location (New in green):
    The current location is a cabin surrounded by thick woods, trying to go through them would result in almost certain death! Your best chances are to stay in at all time like hermits. The cabin is rather decrepit, and will fall apart in places if certain attacks/things happen. There are 6 rooms, one for each combatant, it has a bed, a candle, and other roomish stuff. In the Kitchen there is a door to the cellar. Inside the cellar there are 11 different items. These items correspond to a horror icon. Touching one of them will make the horror icon appear, and one item MUST be touched each round.

The cellar has been locked down, and anyone inside has been teleported out of it. The Book has gone missing, but perhaps it will appear for a blood sacrifice. The strange movements and sounds still ringout in the house, only time will show what happens next. A banging on the front door is heard every now and then. If you die, you will become a deadite.

Enemies (New in red):
    Deadites, there is an unknown amount, but they all have around 6 health. A Super Duper Deadite, it is currently stuck to the door and has 9 health.

Other (New in blue):
    The 11 horror items are powerful items, and as such cannot be picked up, only activated. They are as follow. A Hockey Mask. A Fedora. A Puzzle Box. A Chainsaw. A Book. A Hook. A Clove of Garlic. A Fish. A Silverbullet. A Brain. And finally a Pentagram.

Comments:
    More stuff, guys! STUFF OF STUFFYNESS! Anyways, yeah, Inner, had it not been for Fonger, you would be back at 5 Health. I would get rid of that guy if I were you.

Roll to summon the moss of the forest to decompose the Deadite.

Roll to persuade the Phantom to tranform into Doctor Cornelius from Cymbeline so that he can heal you completely, including your asbestos poisoning. Be sure to flash your shabba-dabba-dos if he needs a little more convincing

Roll to attack Mossman with a fire ball.

Page 68 of 96 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast