Page 70 of 96 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2397

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    Inner, no offense, but stop being a baby. Things didn't go in your favor and two people decided to try and knock off weak competition. There will be more rounds and more deaths. Stop whining and just look forward to doing better next time.
    No need to be a dick about it. Honestly, Inner, you had the least amound of health and I wanted a blood sacrifice for this book and now it'll be mine

Roll to use Tackle to stop Moss Man from destroying the book. Then proceed to read the book
    Pokemon Mafia Revelations is here at last

Roll to activate Gift of the Mystical Elf and consequently heal your Life Points.

I actually was sympathetic with innerDesign when I read the reffing and saw that he died, but he had no real right to complain like that. Especially since it was two guys and he said it like everyone was out to get him. I truly don't care if you think I was acting like a jerk, once someone starts whining they lose all protection from being insulted.

Roll to take one of the beds apart and create a staff that I can slide onto my stump.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

And that is everyone. Guess that a roll decides whether the book is destroyed or if Magifonger becomes some sort of demon.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    And that is everyone. Guess that a roll decides whether the book is destroyed or if Magifonger becomes some sort of demon.
    And if baby Shaquandalah will be born.

Moss Man (CuriousHeartless)
    [Roll 4]
    You run at the book and tear it page from page, finishing this level.

Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    [Roll 6]
    You make bedroom eyes at PotG, and well, hop to it. His magical Fairy-ness makes you have the baby right away, who you name Shaquandalah. But then, you feel something and you have another baby! You name her Shequandalah. They both have magic powers over and fairy-tude.

Phantom of the Globe (Octoboy)
    [Roll 6]
    You attempt to make Elton John kill the Deadites with his beautiful songs, but they're already dead. So he just joins up with you. Lindsay and you then have.... fun.... and have babies. You take the son, Shaquandalah.

Magifonger (fongerman)
    [Roll 2]
    You attempt to beat Moss Man to the book, but he gets there first and rips it to shreds.

Yugi Moto (PokeLegend)
    [Roll 4]
    You activate Gift of the Mystical Elf, and regain 4 Health.
    (+3 Health)

Dominic DeLaFleur Semszinheimer (Ghost of the Forums)
    [Roll 3]
    You attach a piece of wood, so a stick arm. GO CRAZY!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. Moss Man (CuriousHeartless)
    7/10
    9/10
    Items:
    Companions:

2. David Morvan (innerDesign)
    0/10
    0/10

3. Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    9/10
    10/10
    Status: Is in love with Ghost of the World, will lose one sanity for every health he loses, but will gain bonuses from working with him. Queen of the fairies, can do fairy stuff, and sprout wings to fly.
    Items: Sexy Lingerie.
    Companions: Tiffany and Brittany dolls. They both have 7 health. Has Shequandalah, she has 5 Health and powers.

4. Dominic DeLaFleur Semszinheimer (Ghost of the Forums)
    6/10
    10/10
    Status: Blind in one eye, aim is now worse, and can miss objects. Other eye has been enhanced and can see through objects. Has lost his right hand, and as such cannot do dual hand things.
    Items: Chucky's Voodoo knife, one use, if you kill someone with this knife, you can revive them to act as your pawn. Has his peg-arm.
    Companions:

5. Phantom of the Globe (Octoboy, Woo!)
    10/10
    10/10
    Status: Is loved by Lindsay, and will gain boosts from her in certain scenarios.
    Items:
    Companions: An evil demon bear lover, she has 8 Health. Has a Baby Shanquandalah, he has 5 health, and powers.

6. Magifonger (fongerman)
    7/10
    10/10
    Status: Burn on his hands, attacks with fists do one less damage.
    Items:
    Companions:

7. Yugi Moto (PokeLegend)
    7/10
    10/10
    Items:
    Companions: Chibi God Cards, Slifer, Obelisk and Ra each have 5 health.

Location (New in green):
    The current location is a cabin surrounded by thick woods, trying to go through them would result in almost certain death! Your best chances are to stay in at all time like hermits. The cabin is rather decrepit, and will fall apart in places if certain attacks/things happen. There are 6 rooms, one for each combatant, it has a bed, a candle, and other roomish stuff. In the Kitchen there is a door to the cellar. Inside the cellar there are 11 different items. These items correspond to a horror icon. Touching one of them will make the horror icon appear, and one item MUST be touched each round.

Enemies (New in red):
    Each other.

Other (New in blue):
    The 11 horror items are powerful items, and as such cannot be picked up, only activated. They are as follow. A Hockey Mask. A Fedora. A Puzzle Box. A Chainsaw. A Book. A Hook. A Clove of Garlic. A Fish. A Silverbullet. A Brain. And finally a Pentagram.

Ref's Comment!:

Roll to FINALLY go down and grab that tasty fish.

Roll to slow down Moss Man by throwing Shequandalah at him and beat him to the cellar so you can touch the Pentagram

Roll to turn into a Weird Sister and help slow Moss Man by infuriating him with another prophecy, then rush down to the cellar with Lindsay and touch the pentagram at the same time hand to hand all romantic-like, now being a witch and thus into pentagrams and stuff.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Roll to pray to the heavens to enchant my peg-arm into a Whup-*** stick.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

b u m p .

Well the two day time is up. Technically, a ref could post now and just give auto-ones to the two that have yet to post.

[Roll 4]
    You run down to the cellar, fending off the others and grab onto that tasty fish. The fish then teleports you to...an old boat

Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    [Roll 1]
    In an attempt to slow Moss Man down, you throw your child Shequandildo at him. Unfortunately, you miss and your child hits the ground, only to get tripped over by Phantom of the Globe, killing her. The you get teleported to an old boat
    (Loss of Shenquandalah, -4 Sanity)

[Roll 1]
    Not only did you fail at literally everything you tried to do, but you tried over one of your daughters, killing her and falling flat on your face. You then get teleported to an old boat.
    (-3 Health)

Magifonger (fongerman)
    [Roll 1]
    You did nothing. In everyone's haste to get to the cellar, you get knocked down and your burnt hands fall on a waffle iron somehow. You are then teleported to an old boat.
    (-4 Health)

Yugi Moto (PokeLegend)
    [Roll 1]
    You did nothing. In everyone's haste to get to the cellar, you get punched in the crotch by your chibi monsters for doing nothing. You then get teleported to an old boat.
    (-3 Health)

[Roll 1]
    You pray to the gods for a whoop-*** stick, but the gods are angry at you for being so needy, so they strike you down and take away your other hand. Then you are teleported to an old boat.
    (-2 Health, Loss usage of left hand)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    7/10
    9/10
    Items:
    Companions:

0/10
    0/10

3. Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    9/10
    6/10
    Status: Is in love with Ghost of the World, will lose one sanity for every health he loses, but will gain bonuses from working with him. Queen of the fairies, can do fairy stuff, and sprout wings to fly.
    Companions: Tiffany and Brittany dolls. They both have 7 health.

4/10
    10/10
    Status: Blind in one eye, aim is now worse, and can miss objects. Other eye has been enhanced and can see through objects. Has lost his right hand, and as such cannot do dual hand things. Has lost his left hand, and as such cannot do hand things.
    Items: Chucky's Voodoo knife, one use, if you kill someone with this knife, you can revive them to act as your pawn. Has his peg-arm.
    Companions:

7/10
    10/10
    Status: Is loved by Lindsay, and will gain boosts from her in certain scenarios.
    Items:
    Companions: An evil demon bear lover, she has 8 Health. Has a Baby Shanquandalah, he has 5 health, and powers.

3/10
    10/10
    Status: Burn on his hands, attacks with fists do one less damage.
    Items:
    Companions:

4/10
    10/10
    Items:

Location (New in green):
    The current location is a cabin surrounded by thick woods, trying to go through them would result in almost certain death! Your best chances are to stay in at all time like hermits. The cabin is rather decrepit, and will fall apart in places if certain attacks/things happen. There are 6 rooms, one for each combatant, it has a bed, a candle, and other roomish stuff. In the Kitchen there is a door to the cellar. Inside the cellar there are 11 different items. These items correspond to a horror icon. Touching one of them will make the horror icon appear, and one item MUST be touched each round.

Everyone is now on The Orca. No, not a real orca but a rickety old boat in the middle of the ocean. The boat isn't that much sturdy and you're gonna need a bigger boat to survive this one, but it floats so whatever. There is a harpoon gun, a sniper rifle, and an explosive barrel set aside if you wish to pick it up.

There are two ways to get back to the cabin. One, is by killing Jaws, who lurks in the waters. Another is by diving for the trident. Diving for a trident without an item is a 1/20 chance of finding it and a 2/5 chance of being attacked by the Merman. Diving for a trident with the harpoon gun is a 1/20 chance of finding it and a 1/5 of killing the merman but 3/5 chance of taking damage from it. Diving for a trident with a sniper rifle is a 1/30 chance of finding it but only 1/5 chance of being attacked by the Merman. Diving for a trident with the explosive barrel is a 1/10 chance of finding it but a 4/5 chance of being attacked by the Merman.

Enemies (New in red):
    Each other.

Jaws - Has 20 health. Lurks in the waters and attacks the boat, every turn. If you are in the water besides diving for a trident, you have a 1/5 chance of being INSTAKILLED by Jaws. Can be damaged by regular means but must use an item from the boat to kill. Killer receives Jaws' jaws.

Merman - Lurks in the waters, hunting for divers. Can only be killed with the harpoon gun by diving in the water. If killed, the killer receives the rare and powerful Merman skin.

Other (New in blue):
    The 11 horror items are powerful items, and as such cannot be picked up, only activated. They are as follow. A Hockey Mask. A Fedora. A Puzzle Box. A Chainsaw. A Book. A Hook. A Clove of Garlic. A Fish. A Silverbullet. A Brain. And finally a Pentagram.

Ref's Comment!: All dem 1's. No seriously HOLY CRAP WTF IS WITH ALL DEM ONES
    Last edited by The Meddler; 6th June 2013 at 6:40 AM.

Roll to sprout your fairy wings so you can hover above the boat when Jaws attacks

I am the only one to not get a 1. Epic.

Roll to grab an explosive barrel and dive for the trident. If a merman gets in your way, use the fact you are aquatic to try and convince him to leave you alone. If that fails, hit him with the barrel.

Question. Is my other arm a clean stump, is it all bloody, or was it just like I never had a hand?

So are the other 4 of you going to do anything?

I wish i was still in
    Hello there. This message will selfdestruct in 2 minutes

Roll to turn into King Lear and mourn my daughter with a pathos-filled howl to the heavens, then turn into Fortinbras and use his Scandinavian Skills to give Shequandalah a Viking water burial, causing the shark to be lured close by the body, allowing me to turn into Puck and give the shark the head of a donkey so it can't breathe water and drowns, or at least becomes unable to devour anyone.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Roll to summon Horakthy, the Creator of Light and heal yourself completely.

Roll to do the same as last turn, apologizing for what I did wrong.

That's only five of six, but it's been three days. Whenever the next ref can, can we get a reffing?

Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    [Roll 3]
    You use your fairy magic powers to grow some wings, and you do! Sort of, they're less wings, more just growths on your back, that let you hover for a second. Pretty lame imo.

[Roll 1]
    You grab the barrel, and head down, but don't find anything. Sad you turn around but get attacked by a Merman!
    (-3 Health)

[Roll 3]
    You become King Lear, scream, and become Fortinbras and give your poor baby a proper burial. However the shark isn't that impressed.

Yugi Moto (PokeLegend)
    [Roll 2]
    You attempt to summon Horathky, but you don't meet the requirements to summon him.

[Roll 2]
    You repray to the gods, and they hear your prayers but they utter the words. "The Gods don't hear you, the Gods don't care." So you just have no hands.

Magifonger (fongerman)
    [Roll 1]
    You did nothing. Everyone knocks you over board, and you drown. A Merman comes up and pulls you apart while Jaws eats your leg.
    (DEAD!)
    4/10
    9/10
    Items:
    Companions:

0/10
    0/10

3. Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    9/10
    6/10
    Status: Is in love with Ghost of the World, will lose one sanity for every health he loses, but will gain bonuses from working with him. Queen of the fairies, can do fairy stuff, and sprout wings to fly. Has a set of Mini-Wings.
    Companions: Tiffany and Brittany dolls. They both have 7 health.

4/10
    10/10
    Status: Blind in one eye, aim is now worse, and can miss objects. Other eye has been enhanced and can see through objects. Has lost his right hand, and as such cannot do dual hand things. Has lost his left hand, and as such cannot do hand things.
    Companions:

7/10
    10/10
    Items:

0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

4/10
    10/10
    Items:

Location (New in green):

Everyone is now on The Orca. No, not a real orca but a rickety old boat in the middle of the ocean. The boat isn't that much sturdy and you're gonna need a bigger boat to survive this one, but it floats so whatever. There is a harpoon gun, a sniper rifle, and an explosive barrel set aside if you wish to pick it up.

There are two ways to get back to the cabin. One, is by killing Jaws, who lurks in the waters. Another is by diving for the trident. Diving for a trident without an item is a 1/20 chance of finding it and a 2/5 chance of being attacked by the Merman. Diving for a trident with the harpoon gun is a 1/20 chance of finding it and a 1/5 of killing the merman but 3/5 chance of taking damage from it. Diving for a trident with a sniper rifle is a 1/30 chance of finding it but only 1/5 chance of being attacked by the Merman. Diving for a trident with the explosive barrel is a 1/10 chance of finding it but a 4/5 chance of being attacked by the Merman.

Enemies (New in red):
    Each other.

Jaws - Has 20 health. Lurks in the waters and attacks the boat, every turn. If you are in the water besides diving for a trident, you have a 1/5 chance of being INSTAKILLED by Jaws. Can be damaged by regular means but must use an item from the boat to kill. Killer receives Jaws' jaws.

Merman - Lurks in the waters, hunting for divers. Can only be killed with the harpoon gun by diving in the water. If killed, the killer receives the rare and powerful Merman skin.

Other (New in blue):
    The 9 horror items are powerful items, and as such cannot be picked up, only activated. They are as follow. A Hockey Mask. A Fedora. A Puzzle Box. A Chainsaw. A Hook. A Clove of Garlic.. A Silverbullet. A Brain. And finally a Pentagram.

Ref's Comments: All that middling success/failure.
    Last edited by Captain Doctor Digi; 9th June 2013 at 3:49 PM.

Roll to shift your moss to better cover your wounds and then continue to search for the trident.

Page 70 of 96 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast