Page 71 of 96 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2397

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Roll to summon your fairy servants to heal your health and sanity

Roll to summon a star to guide a wandering bark to come to our aid.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Roll to somehow (without getting too descriptive) slip your chainsaw onto your other stump.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Bump. It's been way over the 48 hours.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Moss Man (CuriousHeartless)
    [Roll 4]
    You heal quickly, regaining a bit of health, and then head down to find the trident, but atleast you don't get attacked.
    (+ 3 Health)

Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    [Roll 4]
    You call upon your servants, and they heal your body and mind.
    (+1 Health and +3 Mentality)

Phantom of the Globe (Octoboy)
    [Roll 6]
    You pray to a star, and the star rewards you with an army Wandering Barks. They call you the Lord Of The Trees, and they shall appear when you call upon them.

Dominic DeLaFleur Semszinheimer (Ghost of the Forums)
    [Roll 2]
    Your wrist is too big for the slot, so eh.

Yugi Moto (PokeLegend)
    [Roll 1]
    You asplode, and die. FUN TIEMZ.
    (DEAD!)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. Moss Man (CuriousHeartless)
    7/10
    9/10
    Items:
    Companions:

2. David Morvan (innerDesign)
    0/10
    0/10

3. Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    10/10
    9/10
    Status: Is in love with Ghost of the World, will lose one sanity for every health he loses, but will gain bonuses from working with him. Queen of the fairies, can do fairy stuff, and sprout wings to fly. Has a set of Mini-Wings.
    Items: Sexy Lingerie.
    Companions: Tiffany and Brittany dolls. They both have 7 health.

4. Dominic DeLaFleur Semszinheimer (Ghost of the Forums)
    4/10
    10/10
    Status: Blind in one eye, aim is now worse, and can miss objects. Other eye has been enhanced and can see through objects. Has lost his right hand, and as such cannot do dual hand things. Has lost his left hand, and as such cannot do hand things.
    Items: Chucky's Voodoo knife, one use, if you kill someone with this knife, you can revive them to act as your pawn. Has his peg-arm.
    Companions:

5. Phantom of the Globe (Octoboy, Woo!)
    7/10
    10/10
    Status: Is loved by Lindsay, and will gain boosts from her in certain scenarios. King Of The Wandering Trees!
    Items:
    Companions: An evil demon bear lover, she has 8 Health. Has a Baby Shanquandalah, he has 5 health, and powers.

6. Magifonger (fongerman)
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

7. Yugi Moto (PokeLegend)
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Location (New in green):
    The current location is a cabin surrounded by thick woods, trying to go through them would result in almost certain death! Your best chances are to stay in at all time like hermits. The cabin is rather decrepit, and will fall apart in places if certain attacks/things happen. There are 6 rooms, one for each combatant, it has a bed, a candle, and other roomish stuff. In the Kitchen there is a door to the cellar. Inside the cellar there are 11 different items. These items correspond to a horror icon. Touching one of them will make the horror icon appear, and one item MUST be touched each round.

Everyone is now on The Orca. No, not a real orca but a rickety old boat in the middle of the ocean. The boat isn't that much sturdy and you're gonna need a bigger boat to survive this one, but it floats so whatever. There is a harpoon gun, a sniper rifle, and an explosive barrel set aside if you wish to pick it up.

There are two ways to get back to the cabin. One, is by killing Jaws, who lurks in the waters. Another is by diving for the trident. Diving for a trident without an item is a 1/20 chance of finding it and a 2/5 chance of being attacked by the Merman. Diving for a trident with the harpoon gun is a 1/20 chance of finding it and a 1/5 of killing the merman but 3/5 chance of taking damage from it. Diving for a trident with a sniper rifle is a 1/30 chance of finding it but only 1/5 chance of being attacked by the Merman. Diving for a trident with the explosive barrel is a 1/10 chance of finding it but a 4/5 chance of being attacked by the Merman.

Enemies (New in red):
    Each other.

Jaws - Has 20 health. Lurks in the waters and attacks the boat, every turn. If you are in the water besides diving for a trident, you have a 1/5 chance of being INSTAKILLED by Jaws. Can be damaged by regular means but must use an item from the boat to kill. Killer receives Jaws' jaws.

Merman - Lurks in the waters, hunting for divers. Can only be killed with the harpoon gun by diving in the water. If killed, the killer receives the rare and powerful Merman skin.

Other (New in blue):
    The 9 horror items are powerful items, and as such cannot be picked up, only activated. They are as follow. A Hockey Mask. A Fedora. A Puzzle Box. A Chainsaw. A Hook. A Clove of Garlic.. A Silverbullet. A Brain. And finally a Pentagram.

Woo, second death. No, third death. I'm guessing we aren't doing the final boss thing this time around, which I'm fine with.

Roll to go back to the ship and grab a new barrel of TNT.

Walking trees, huh? Not quite what I had in mind, but I think I can work with this.

Roll to become Malcolm and command my tree army to storm the shark and the merman with a march like Birnam Wood's approach to Dunsinane and attack the foes while I become Oberon again and hide with my fairy queen and fairy prince safely in the highest bough of the tallest tree.

Roll to begin writing your future bestseller about your crazy horror-themed adventures and your loving relationship with the Phantom, which will provide you with enough funds to start your own dog costume business you always dreamed of

Roll to make your stump fit in the saw, of you know what I mean.

That is everyone.

Lol I'm just trying to do the stupidest things I can think of.

We've still all had posted.

Yep. No rush, refs. I know you probably have had more important things to do. (No sarcasm)

[Roll 2]
    You go up to the boat to try and find the TNT, but don't find any, you wonder were it went as you sit down.

[Roll 6]
    You command your tree army to beat the snot out of Jaws as you jump, it's super effective btw, and then you hide in the tallest tree with your wonderful family.
    (-14 health from Jaws)

Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    [Roll 3]
    You begin writing your memoir, and send it off because wynaut, and after a few reviews, it bombs. Oh wellz.

[Roll 6]
    You force your stump into the handle, and you begin to change, your arm adapts to the chainsaw, and you can make it run without fuel, and can make the saw work for longer, and stronger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    7/10
    9/10
    Items:
    Companions:

0/10
    0/10

3. Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    10/10
    9/10
    Status: Is in love with Ghost of the World, will lose one sanity for every health he loses, but will gain bonuses from working with him. Queen of the fairies, can do fairy stuff, and sprout wings to fly. Has a set of Mini-Wings.

4/10
    10/10
    Status: Blind in one eye, aim is now worse, and can miss objects. Other eye has been enhanced and can see through objects. Has lost his right hand, and as such cannot do dual hand things. Has lost his left hand, and as such cannot do hand things.
    Items: Chucky's Voodoo knife, one use, if you kill someone with this knife, you can revive them to act as your pawn. Has his peg-arm. Chainsaw Arm (Plus 2 Damage)
    Companions:

7/10
    10/10
    Status: Is loved by Lindsay, and will gain boosts from her in certain scenarios. King Of The Wandering Trees!
    Items:
    Companions: An evil demon bear lover, she has 8 Health. Has a Baby Shanquandalah, he has 5 health, and powers.

0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Location (New in green):
    The current location is a cabin surrounded by thick woods, trying to go through them would result in almost certain death! Your best chances are to stay in at all time like hermits. The cabin is rather decrepit, and will fall apart in places if certain attacks/things happen. There are 6 rooms, one for each combatant, it has a bed, a candle, and other roomish stuff. In the Kitchen there is a door to the cellar. Inside the cellar there are 11 different items. These items correspond to a horror icon. Touching one of them will make the horror icon appear, and one item MUST be touched each round.

Everyone is now on The Orca. No, not a real orca but a rickety old boat in the middle of the ocean. The boat isn't that much sturdy and you're gonna need a bigger boat to survive this one, but it floats so whatever. There is a harpoon gun, a sniper rifle, and an explosive barrel set aside if you wish to pick it up.

There are two ways to get back to the cabin. One, is by killing Jaws, who lurks in the waters. Another is by diving for the trident. Diving for a trident without an item is a 1/20 chance of finding it and a 2/5 chance of being attacked by the Merman. Diving for a trident with the harpoon gun is a 1/20 chance of finding it and a 1/5 of killing the merman but 3/5 chance of taking damage from it. Diving for a trident with a sniper rifle is a 1/30 chance of finding it but only 1/5 chance of being attacked by the Merman. Diving for a trident with the explosive barrel is a 1/10 chance of finding it but a 4/5 chance of being attacked by the Merman.

Enemies (New in red):
    Each other.

Jaws - Has 6 health. Lurks in the waters and attacks the boat, every turn. If you are in the water besides diving for a trident, you have a 1/5 chance of being INSTAKILLED by Jaws. Can be damaged by regular means but must use an item from the boat to kill. Killer receives Jaws' jaws.

Merman - Lurks in the waters, hunting for divers. Can only be killed with the harpoon gun by diving in the water. If killed, the killer receives the rare and powerful Merman skin.

Other (New in blue):
    The 9 horror items are powerful items, and as such cannot be picked up, only activated. They are as follow. A Hockey Mask. A Fedora. A Puzzle Box. A Chainsaw. A Hook. A Clove of Garlic.. A Silverbullet. A Brain. And finally a Pentagram.

This makes me sad
    Pokemon Mafia Revelations is here at last

I'll take this next reffing if no one minds!

Roll to nag Jaws about the importance of treating others nicely and being respectful until he dies of boredom.

Roll to absorb the whole boat with moss, healing yourself and gaining control over the vessel.

Roll to scan the water with your x-ray vision to try and spot the trident.

Roll to turn into Robin Starveling and assume your role as the Moon to gain power of the tides and use it to create a wave that overturns the Orca and sends everyone in it in the drink, leaving the royal fairy family to watch everyone else sputter in the company of a now very irritated shark.

Wow, slow moving. Everyone's done.

Sorry for running behind, folks. I'll try to have it up in the next half hour, but if not (meaning I have to leave before I can finish it), you can expect it in a few hours...

CORRECTION IN ORANGE

Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    [Roll 3]
    You try your best to convince Jaws that manners are best, but he has no idea how to speak English so he gets confused and swims away.

[Roll 6]
    The Orca is now yours to command. It’s still just a boat, though, so don’t act like it’s a sentient creature. +2 health for no real reason other than you rolled a six.

[Roll 4]
    You spot the trident, deep in the ocean depths. You’re now at a 100% chance of finding it. Unfortunately, the merman notices you looking for it, so every item you take has one more of a chance of catching you (ie no item is now 3/5, harpoon gun is 4/5, etc)

[Roll 5]
    I honestly understood only like half of your command (typical Octoboy I guess?) but you rolled a 5 so here goes. The boat flips and Lindsay and Dominic are flung into the ocean. However, since Moss Man kind of is like dominating the boat right now, he stays on the (now upside-down) boat unharmed. Jaws is a little frightened by all the ruckus, so now, if he catches anyone in the water, instead of insta-dying they just take a lot of damage (how much is dependant on the circumstance).

9/10
    9/10
    Items: overturned, moss-ified Orca boat
    Companions:

0/10
    0/10

3. Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    10/10
    9/10

4/10
    10/10
    Items: Chucky's Voodoo knife, one use, if you kill someone with this knife, you can revive them to act as your pawn. Has his peg-arm. Chainsaw Arm (Plus 2 Damage)
    Companions:

7/10
    10/10
    Status: Is loved by Lindsay, and will gain boosts from her in certain scenarios. King Of The Wandering Trees! Is now Robin Starveling, whoever the heck that is.
    Items:

0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Location (New in green):The current location is a cabin surrounded by thick woods, trying to go through them would result in almost certain death! Your best chances are to stay in at all time like hermits. The cabin is rather decrepit, and will fall apart in places if certain attacks/things happen. There are 6 rooms, one for each combatant, it has a bed, a candle, and other roomish stuff. In the Kitchen there is a door to the cellar. Inside the cellar there are 11 different items. These items correspond to a horror icon. Touching one of them will make the horror icon appear, and one item MUST be touched each round.

*The Orca has been moss-ified by Moss Man and flipped upside-down by the Phantom of the Globe!*

Enemies (New in red):Each other.

Jaws - Has 6 health. Lurks in the waters and attacks the boat, every turn. If you are in the water besides diving for a trident, you have a 1/5 chance of being damaged by Jaws. Can be damaged by regular means but must use an item from the boat to kill. Killer receives Jaws' jaws.

Other (New in blue):
    Last edited by Mug; 23rd June 2013 at 12:03 AM.

Roll to grab the sniper rifle and dive for the trident.

Roll to use your moss to break down and absorb the orca and everything on it to become bigger and stronger.

Page 71 of 96 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast