Page 72 of 96 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2397

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

iirc I'm the Queen of the fairies so I should be up there w/ Octo

Roll to just do whatever the Phantom wants you to do since you're like, his wife i guess

Roll to use Starveling's moon powers to make a tidal wave that washes the trident out of Dominic's... teeth? (he doesn't have hands) then tell Lindsay to collect the trident for the two of us while demon bear guards Lindsay from the shark and all other threats.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Paradoxe, you're right. I read his post wrong (again I only understood like half of it).

REFFING CORRECTION Y'ALL check the edit.

22-1/2 hour warning.

1 1/2 hours left.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

well that's everyone. Has been everyone for a while.

Dominic DeLaFleur Semszinheimer (Ghost of the Forums)
    [Roll 3]
    You dive down into the ocean, you grab the trident at the same time as the Merman grabs ahold of your leg with it's teeth! You lose some health and then teleport back to the cabin.
    (-2 Health)

Moss Man (CuriousHeartless)
    [Roll 4]
    You grow in size and strength, and then teleport to the cabin.
    (Grew)

Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    [Roll 2]
    You try to the best wife you can, but without the Demonic Bear watching after you, you get scared and don't get into the water, you are then shocked to see your husband being hurt.. You then teleport to the cabin.
    (-6 Mentality)

Phantom of the Globe (Octoboy)
    [Roll 1]
    You command your bear wife to accompany your new, sexy wife, but the bear doesn't. like your two timing ways and attacks you, severely hurting you, and removing her from your allies. You then teleport to the cabin, but your Ex-Wife Bear follows!
    (-4 Health)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. Moss Man (CuriousHeartless)
    9/10
    9/10
    Status: Moss King, can make moss items.Fifteen feet tall, and stronger.
    Items:
    Companions:

2. David Morvan (innerDesign)
    0/10
    0/10

3. Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    10/10
    3/10
    Status: Is in love with Ghost of the World, will lose one sanity for every health he loses, but will gain bonuses from working with him. Queen of the fairies, can do fairy stuff, and sprout wings to fly. Has a set of Mini-Wings.
    Items: Sexy Lingerie.
    Companions: Tiffany and Brittany dolls. They both have 7 health.

4. Dominic DeLaFleur Semszinheimer (Ghost of the Forums)
    2/10
    10/10
    Status: Blind in one eye, aim is now worse, and can miss objects. Other eye has been enhanced and can see through objects. Has lost his right hand, and as such cannot do dual hand things. Has lost his left hand, and as such cannot do hand things.
    Items: Chucky's Voodoo knife, one use, if you kill someone with this knife, you can revive them to act as your pawn. Has his peg-arm. Chainsaw Arm (Plus 2 Damage). Has the Trident that can be used to summon storms.
    Companions:

5. Phantom of the Globe (Octoboy, Woo!)
    3/10
    10/10
    Status: Is loved by Lindsay, and will gain boosts from her in certain scenarios. King Of The Wandering Trees! Is now Robin Starveling, whoever the heck that is.
    Items:
    Companions:Has a Baby Shanquandalah, he has 5 health, and powers.

6. Magifonger (fongerman)
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

7. Yugi Moto (PokeLegend)
    0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Location (New in green):The current location is a cabin surrounded by thick woods, trying to go through them would result in almost certain death! Your best chances are to stay in at all time like hermits. The cabin is rather decrepit, and will fall apart in places if certain attacks/things happen. There are 6 rooms, one for each combatant, it has a bed, a candle, and other roomish stuff. In the Kitchen there is a door to the cellar. Inside the cellar there are 11 different items. These items correspond to a horror icon. Touching one of them will make the horror icon appear, and one item MUST be touched each round.

Enemies (New in red):Each other.

Other (New in blue):
    The 9 horror items are powerful items, and as such cannot be picked up, only activated. They are as follow. A Hockey Mask. A Fedora. A Puzzle Box. A Chainsaw. A Hook. A Clove of Garlic.. A Silverbullet. A Brain. And finally a Pentagram.

Roll to go downstairs and grab the silver bullet, a werewolf shouldn't be too hard to take on.

Roll to turn into Oberon, and create a frost with your nature powers that will cause demon bear to go into hibernation, then ask Lindsay to tend to your injuries.

Roll to heal your husband, thus healing your mental state...and also ask your fairy servants to summon a giraffe just to male it more interesting

Wuestion, which may or may not help me. Does Lindsay automatically enter Insanity mode for having such low mentality? I don't remember if it had to be started by saying to enter it or was just an automatic thing for being low.

Roll to go and find some Doritos or sumthing to eat to restore health before moss man grabs the silver bullet.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

*Cough* Anyone here? This is as dead as quality slasher movies.

Bumping this since Digipoke really needs to finish this up. I wanna join yo.

[Roll 4]
    You go downstairs, and touch the bullet, WOOT BORINGNESS!

[Roll 3]
    You become Oberon and cast a small frost spell, enough to cause the bear to stop attacking this turn. Lindsay than comes over and puts a bandage on you.
    (+1 HP)

Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    [Roll 3]
    You put a bandage on Phantom that heals him slightly, and then ask for a girrafe, but one doesn't appear. Lame.
    (+1 Mentality)

Dominic DeLaFleur Semszinheimer (Ghost of the Forums)
    [Roll 1]
    You got an eat a pack of Doritos... Whole, and choke, and die, and dead.
    (DEAD!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    9/10
    9/10
    Status: Moss King, can make moss items.Fifteen feet tall, and stronger.
    Items:
    Companions:

0/10
    0/10

3. Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    10/10
    4/10
    Status: Is in love with Ghost of the World, will lose one sanity for every health he loses, but will gain bonuses from working with him. Queen of the fairies, can do fairy stuff, and sprout wings to fly. Has a set of Mini-Wings.

0/10
    0/10
    Status: Blind in one eye, aim is now worse, and can miss objects. Other eye has been enhanced and can see through objects. Has lost his right hand, and as such cannot do dual hand things. Has lost his left hand, and as such cannot do hand things.
    Items: Chucky's Voodoo knife, one use, if you kill someone with this knife, you can revive them to act as your pawn. Has his peg-arm. Chainsaw Arm (Plus 2 Damage). Has the Trident that can be used to summon storms.
    Companions:

4/10
    10/10
    Status: Is loved by Lindsay, and will gain boosts from her in certain scenarios. King Of The Wandering Trees! Is now Robin Starveling, whoever the heck that is.
    Items:
    Companions:Has a Baby Shanquandalah, he has 5 health, and powers.

0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Location (New in green):The current location is a cabin surrounded by thick woods, trying to go through them would result in almost certain death! Your best chances are to stay in at all time like hermits. The cabin is rather decrepit, and will fall apart in places if certain attacks/things happen. There are 6 rooms, one for each combatant, it has a bed, a candle, and other roomish stuff. In the Kitchen there is a door to the cellar. Inside the cellar there are 11 different items. These items correspond to a horror icon. Touching one of them will make the horror icon appear, and one item MUST be touched each round.

There was a loud howl as a fullmoon rose into the sky, there is now a Werewolf running amuck, the only way to progress is to leave the house, and kill it.

Enemies (New in red):Each other. Sleeping Bear - 8 Health. Werewolf, it has 15 health, and takes reduced damage from all things non-silver.

Other (New in blue):
    The 9 horror items are powerful items, and as such cannot be picked up, only activated. They are as follow. A Hockey Mask. A Fedora. A Puzzle Box. A Chainsaw. A Hook. A Clove of Garlic.. A Silverbullet. A Brain. And finally a Pentagram.

Roll to summon your inner ninja and kill the Werewolf with a silver sword that the fairies gave to you as a wedding gift

See, I should've said I would stab myself in the chest with the voodoo knife if something went wrong. Oh well. At least I went out good, it made me laugh.

Roll to wrestle with the werewolf, trying to build an animalistic friendship with it.

Roll to turn back into Starveling and reassume your role as the Moon, gaining control over the werewolf and turning it into your pet.

"And this dog, my dog."

That's everyone. Well, if any one of us is successful then the werewolf will either be dead, my ally, or Phantom's pet. And Octo, that is one odd character. Shakespeare is apparently really obscure because I have absolutely NO idea what that means.

Four day bump.

Hello, anyone there? Any refferees up to do something?

Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    [Roll 2]
    You try to become a ninja, and put on a headband, and put on "Make A Man Out Of You", but you lack the skills, and don't become a ninja. You then run out side with a sword, but get pimpslapped by the Werewolf.
    (-2 Health)

[Roll 2]
    You try to wrestle the Werewolf, but get pimpslapped.
    (-2 Health)

[Roll 6]
    You become the moon, and threaten to there Werewolf that it should follow you, or it shall receive a million pimpslaps. It takes the threat to heart, and swears allegiance, it then kills and eats the Demon Bear.
    (Werewolf Ally gained)

7/10
    9/10
    Status: Moss King, can make moss items. Fifteen feet tall, and stronger.
    Items:
    Companions:

0/10
    0/10

3. Lindsay (Paradoxe)
    8/10
    4/10

0/10
    0/10
    Companions:

4/10
    10/10
    Items:
    Companions:Has a Baby Shanquandalah, he has 5 health, and powers. Has a Pet Werewolf, it has 15 Health.

0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

0/10
    0/10
    DEAD!

Enemies (New in red):Each other.

Other (New in blue):
    The 8 horror items are powerful items, and as such cannot be picked up, only activated. They are as follow. A Hockey Mask. A Fedora. A Puzzle Box. A Chainsaw. A Hook. A Clove of Garlic. A Brain. And finally a Pentagram.

Comments: You can pick a new item now.

Roll to take the Fedora and put it on Moss Man before the location changes, turning him into a neckbeard with no powers

Roll to become Malcolm again and command the Wandering Trees to come and join the werewolf in guarding me, Lindsay and Shanquandalah from the horrors that await in the world beyond the Fedora.

Roll to slap Lindsay when she tries to put that fedora on you. And then absorb that fedora on your own terms to absorb its dark magic.

Page 72 of 96 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast