Page 74 of 96 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2397

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Thank you, digi.

I suppose round is open. Nnnnnnnowwww...... Now.

Round 9
    Rules
    -No teleporting
    -No ghosts of any kind

I could add more later.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

No one joining? Huh.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Name: #49, codename Len
    Backstory: The second to last person in the same experiment that created Art. He and his twin sister, #50 aka Ren, were among the last ten in the experiment and were raised like close siblings, the other 40 acting like older family or mentors. Len was gifted with magic over light while Ren was granted darkness. After previous exposure expeiments of the others in the experiment, the teens were allowed out of the lab into the real world. Unfortunately for them, it proved much worse than with their elders. A gang jumped the group of ten one night. They were all brutally beaten with weapons before they had any chance to respond. #43, 45, and Ren, the three girls of the group, were assaulted and killed. #41 and 47 were also killed before police showed up. Len, the other four survivors, and the five dead members of their group were taken back into government seclusion where each of the survivors were grafted with the powers of one of the deceased. Unsurprisingly, Len got Ren's powers over light.

Eventually they were let out again, but the five young adults had become vengeance-driven by this point, tracking down and killing everyone they could find connected to their attack. The crime was covered up, they were forced into tight mental health regiments and psychiatrist visits and supervision of the elders. They have since gotten a third chance and are now out living in society. (Yes, supremely cliched. So sue me.)

Major Skills: Skills with light-based magic.

Minor Skills: Dark-based magic, fighting with knifes. Can speak multiple languages.

Equipment: Journal with his spells, and a pen. His sister's journal which he references for the dark-magic. Light clothing. Smart phone. A small shoulder bad with random stuff in it.

Bump. Anyone else?

Sure I'll join, I just got back from a trip to see this.

Name: Ian Hardy
    Backstory: Ian Hardy is a monk from peru with the training of Kindai Bujitsu in his blood (basicly advanced and possibly deadly self defence). Having been grown up in a monistary of monks he has learned self disapline and will on strike if provoked. Ian has become very skilled with a bo-staff and shuriken and unfortunatly for those on the reseaving end, the suriken are poisoned. His sensei has tought him everything he knows and reasently has told him that he has learned everything he can teach and now it is his time to start his own journey to find his true potental. Ian has traveled all over south america helping others in need and has been givin items to help him along his way.

Major skill: trained high in Kindai Bujitsu aka strong martial arts skills
    Minor skills: spot on shuriken throwing, healing and creating poisons

Equipment: Bo-staff, satchel full of healing herbs and poisonious ones, belt pouch with 12 suriken in it, and a set of tan robes.

Hope this is better then my last one.
    Hello there. This message will selfdestruct in 2 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by innerDesign View Post
    Sure I'll join, I just got back from a trip to see this.

Name: Ian Hardy
    Backstory: Ian Hardy is a monk from peru with the training of Kindai Bujitsu in his blood (basicly advanced and possibly deadly self defence). Having been grown up in a monistary of monks he has learned self disapline and will on strike if provoked. Ian has become very skilled with a bo-staff and shuriken and unfortunatly for those on the reseaving end, the suriken are poisoned. His sensei has tought him everything he knows and reasently has told him that he has learned everything he can teach and now it is his time to start his own journey to find his true potental. Ian has traveled all over south america helping others in need and has been givin items to help him along his way.

Major skill: trained high in Kindai Bujitsu aka strong martial arts skills
    Minor skills: spot on shuriken throwing, healing and creating poisons

Equipment: Bo-staff, satchel full of healing herbs and poisonious ones, belt pouch with 12 suriken in it, and a set of tan robes.

Hope this is better then my last one.
    That's two. Explains why you were gone so long, too.

BUMP de BUMP

Really don't want to have to start with only two players, but I will soon if no one else joins.

Name: Fawful
    Backstory: Was an insane beanish man that was under the leadership of Cackletta, until she died. He tried to take over the world in her place later, but died in the process. He's now back to have chortled revenge!
    Major skill(if applicable): Dark magic. Has an assistant called Midbus.
    Minor skills(if applicable): Humorous speaking lines
    Equipment(if applicable): Headgear, and a dome in the shape of his head.
    "Huh, got away again. Sorry about that, but you know how it is, gotta catch 'em all..."

-Don Weaso, Conker's Bad Fur Day

I have fawfuls of chortles.

BUMP where is everyone?

One day before I start it. Was gonna start today, but I wanted to get the one day remaining message out in case anyone else still wants to join.

Hey felt like joining at the last second so here is my person.

Name: Tom Thomson
    Back story: after being in the army, as an engineer, he left the service
    to explore the world and find riches and stuff.
    Major Skills(if applicable): Military training, great with mechanics
    Minor Skills(if applicable): basic first aid skills, can fish decently
    Equipment(if applicable): Small fist aid kit, pistol, pistol ammo
    Last edited by silverhawk; 17th August 2013 at 5:48 AM.
    Watch the Skys
    Also dont Trip on random rocks, they can hurt

Alright four people, will extend it by one day, see if we can get five.

Name: Mr. Game & Watch
    Backstory: Star of multiple games on the Game & Watch. Is completely 2D and has little distinguishable features besides his silhouette and his nose. While his 2D form makes him flimsier, he makes up for this with light weight and mobility.
    Major skill(if applicable): Jumping, Taming Wild Animals, Juggling
    Minor skills(if applicable): Cooking, Diving
    Equipment(if applicable): Parachute, Frying Pan, Judge Hammer, Several other Blunt Objects (including Chair, Flag, Key, etc.)
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Name: Archmantle
    Backstory: An earth elemental who was tasked with guarding a magical shrine and has done so for several millenia. However after accidentally absorbing the power that was stored within the shrine it developed a mind of it's own.
    Major skill(if applicable): Earth control, great physical strength
    Minor skills(if applicable): Being huge (4m/13ft)
    Equipment(if applicable): A necklace made from pieces of the shrine

6 players. starting the round when I get on tomorrow. Looks like a well enough turnout so I can not cut back some of the goodies.

Bump de bump
    Watch the Skys

And with silverhawk's posting I can now start the round without double posting.

Characters:
    1. #49 (Curious Heartless)
    2. Ian Hardy (innerDesign)
    3. Fawful (GeekyTreecko)
    4. Tom Thomson (silverhawk)
    5. Mr. Game & Watch (Charze)
    6. Archmantle (Gryghaim)

And I must leave you all as of now, but never fear as I will have the next post up by tonight (somebody else post so I don't double and break rules.)

Wish granted. No double post for you.
    "Huh, got away again. Sorry about that, but you know how it is, gotta catch 'em all..."

Sundown. You wake up and find yourself inside a dirty prison cell, possibly in a sheriff's office. There is a dirty skeleton directly across from you at a desk; behind it a message painted in blood that reads "THEY COME AT NIGHT".

#49 (Curious Heartless)

Ian Hardy (innerDesign)

Fawful (GeekyTreecko)

Tom Thomson (silverhawk)

Mr. Game & Watch (Charze)

Archmantle (Gryghaim)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. #49 (Curious Heartless)
    10/10
    10/10

2. Ian Hardy (innerDesign)
    10/10
    10/10

3. Fawful (GeekyTreecko)
    10/10
    10/10

4. Tom Thomson (silverhawk)
    10/10
    10/10

5. Mr. Game & Watch (Charze)
    10/10
    10/10

6. Archmantle (Gryghaim)
    10/10
    10/10

Enemies: (New in RED)

Other: (New in BLUE)

Comments: Well, as this particular story has been stewing in my brain for weeks more then I originally thought, it has gotten a tad harder, but with more fun things too do. I'd recommend gtfo'ing if the writing Is correct.

Roll to search the cell for a way out, or anything else interesting
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Roll to call Midbus to break you out.

roll to open the door and grab your stuff
    Watch the Skys

Roll to create some light in the building.

Page 74 of 96 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast