Page 77 of 96 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2397

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Roll to set off an earthquake.

Roll to finish the prototype the old man started.
    "Huh, got away again. Sorry about that, but you know how it is, gotta catch 'em all..."

-Don Weaso, Conker's Bad Fur Day

Wait, why is my health still at 1?

roll to use my engineering past to help the projects construction
    Watch the Skys
    Also dont Trip on random rocks, they can hurt

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    Wait, why is my health still at 1?
    Because I am lazy and forgetful. Plus I just c/p the last post with updates.

#49 (Curious Heartless)
    [Roll 6]
    You continue sleeping, restoring more health (+5). Also, you may continue sleeping without rolling for the next two turns, which will heal you further.

Ian Hardy (innerDesign)
    [Roll 6]
    You heal yourself (+ 4 health) and prepare yourself for combat, reducing all damage taken by o e for the next three rounds. Six of the creatures attacki the house round the corner, one of which has an ornate hat and is riding what appears to be a tyrannosaur's head, with its arms and legs attached. Prepare for combat.

Fawful (GeekyTreecko)
    [Roll 4]
    You work on the blueprints some more. Suddenly Tom comes over and finishes the project. (you need to start telling me which you are working on from here on in.)

Tom Thomson (silverhawk)
    [Roll 6]
    You open the locked doors, closing them behind you. The hell that were attacki y (I forgot to mention) scatter in the light. Y en go over to fawful and finish the project.

Mr. Game & Watch (Charze)
    [Roll 3]
    You open up a cellar window and start shooting. (-3 Hp to two enemies). You let Kryll in the window by accident. (You know the drill )thankkfully, the 3-dimensional creature does not particularly like the 2-dimensional flesh you have, and so you take half damage, and it will go away next turn.

Archmantle (Gryghaim)
    [Roll 1]
    You shake the ground a little, but nothing happens. You then hear a very, very angry roar and this     Spoiler:- img:
    appears and opens a humongous crater under you, pulling you into the planet. (-3 health)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. #49 (Curious Heartless)
    8/10
    10/10
    A shotgun and his choice of hand grenades, sniper rifles, land mines

2. Ian Hardy (innerDesign)
    8/10
    10/10
    Plunging into the depths of the planet. Will hit the bottom in one (1) turn.

3. Fawful (GeekyTreecko)
    10/10
    10/10
    Blueprints of mass destruction. Or a means of leaving the planet.

4. Tom Thomson (silverhawk)
    9/10
    10/10

5. Mr. Game & Watch (Charze)
    7/10
    10/10
    UV Turret or lamp, his choice. Amulet of the heart.

6. Archmantle (Gryghaim)
    2/10
    10/10
    Kryll companion.

Location: (New in GREEN) Sundown. You wake up and find yourself inside a dirty prison cell, possibly in a sheriff's office. There is a dirty skeleton directly across from you at a desk; behind it a message painted in blood that reads "THEY COME AT NIGHT". It is officially night time. All of you are safe, except for gryghaim, who, because of his companion may have one more turn to find some light before he is eaten.

Enemies: (New in RED) A carnivorous Kyrll. 1hp. Several creatures pulling themselves from the ground. They are gray, scaled, and about 8-9 feet tall. They have guns. (8 of them, 6 have 8 health, 2 have 5.) a humongous corpser has pulled gryghaim into the earth. It has 50 hit points, and you'd be retarded to take it on as of now.

Other: (New in BLUE)

Comments: Lots of highs this round.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

roll to gain the ability to make things explode at will
    Watch the Skys

Roll to try and get away from the thing that pulled you in the earth.

So i'm safe though i'm in/under the ground/sink-hole?

Roll to attack the enemies with your bo-staff and throw some shuriken into the mix
    Last edited by innerDesign; 26th August 2013 at 6:13 PM.
    Hello there. This message will selfdestruct in 2 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by innerDesign View Post
    So i'm safe though i'm in/under the ground/sink-hole?

Roll to try and find your way out of the cavern your in

Or where ever i am
    You are being attacked by five enemies and a beast rider patrol squad.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

oh you didn't say that

Roll to wake up the old man so he can tell you how to work the machine.
    "Huh, got away again. Sorry about that, but you know how it is, gotta catch 'em all..."

Roll to kill the Kryll if it's still on you, then go back to shooting monsters
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Not having to roll? Amazing. That means no 1s or 2s. I'll still bold, but I'm not putting in to roll.

Continue to slumber.

Guys, I'll ref tomorrow. Just traveled a long time back home. This will be edited in the morning.

Because I am lazy and forgetful. Plus I just c/p the last post with updates.

#49 (Curious Heartless)
    [Roll --]
    You rest peacefully while the fools are getting themselves killed. You regain two more hit points. Anytime you wish to wake up let me know.

Ian Hardy (innerDesign)
    [Roll 6]
    You throw shuriken, hitting one in the face, killing it. You attack the next with your staff, and it goes down too. You then get two more with shuriken, before out of above a tall (11 ft) lithe figure wearing ornately carved bone armor and a staff with a chainsaw on either end drops from the ceili and dismisses the patrol. He begins to whirl his staff around, challenging you to single combat.

Fawful (GeekyTreecko)
    [Roll 1]
    You startle him greatly and he has a heart attack.

Tom Thomson (silverhawk)
    [Roll 6]
    You gain the ability to make things and people, because of the way you worded it explode. All bombs/explosives set off by you will deal two (2) more points of damage.

Mr. Game & Watch (Charze)
    [Roll 1]
    You desperately swat at the Kryll, trying to kill it. It tries to eat you (-2). Suddenly the earth rumbles, and what attacked gryghaim leaps from the ground, shearing half of the house off and into the ground. And then the Kryll start to come.

Archmantle (Gryghaim)
    [Roll 2]
    You landed in an odd position, hurting yourself (-1) because I can't think of a better reason, it thought you were dead so left to do corpser things. But it comes back to investigate, and upon seeing you are conscious, spear through your chest with a humongous leg. (-12 health.)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. #49 (Curious Heartless)
    10/10
    10/10
    A shotgun and his choice of hand grenades, sniper rifles, land mines

2. Ian Hardy (innerDesign)
    8/10
    10/10
    Plunging into the depths of the planet. Will hit the bottom in one (1) turn.

3. Fawful (GeekyTreecko)
    10/10
    10/10
    Blueprints of mass destruction. Or a means of leaving the planet. The supposed death of an old man on his hands.

4. Tom Thomson (silverhawk)
    9/10
    10/10

5. Mr. Game & Watch (Charze)
    5/10
    10/10
    UV Turret or lamp, his choice. Amulet of the heart.

6. Archmantle (Gryghaim)
    -11/10 [DEAD]
    10/10
    Kryll companion.

Location: (New in GREEN) Sundown. You wake up and find yourself inside a dirty prison cell, possibly in a sheriff's office. There is a dirty skeleton directly across from you at a desk; behind it a message painted in blood that reads "THEY COME AT NIGHT". It is officially night time. All of you are safe, except for gryghaim, who, because of his companion may have one more turn to find some light before he is eaten.

Enemies: (New in RED) A carnivorous Kyrll. 1hp. Several creatures pulling themselves from the ground. They are gray, scaled, and about 8-9 feet tall. They have guns. (8 of them, 6 have 8 health, 2 have 5.) a humongous corpser has pulled gryghaim into the earth. It has 50 hit points, and you'd be retarded to take it on as of now.

Other: (New in BLUE)

Comments: You win some you lose some. Sorry archmantle. Better luck next time.

Ghost is my ability a mental one or do I need explosives
    Watch the Skys

Roll to preserve the old man's soul by sucking it up with your headgear, hoping his soul will tell you how to work the machine.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk View Post
    Ghost is my ability a mental one or do I need explosives
    you can set off explosions mentally, but people need to be near explosives/.

roll to make the gun powder exploding the guns of the enemies hands
    Watch the Skys

Roll to keep sleeping. I may be max health, but who knows what may happen.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    Roll to keep sleeping. I may be max health, but who knows what may happen.
    Smart. Very smart.

Yeah, that wasn't really a roll, but you know what I mean. THis could heal potential damage and stops me from getting low rolls.

Roll to rally the house's defenses and shoot the oncoming monsters and Kryll

Also Ghost, the damage I took from the Kryll, was that after the half damage (as you said the previous ref) and including the Amulet of the Heart defense?
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

OMG is there Gears of War stuff in this
    awesome

I see there's a game going on so can you PM/VM me when you start a new one? It looks really fun.

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Spoiler:- Credit:

Roll to throw three shuriken laced with poison at him and fallow up with attacking him with your bo-staff

Page 77 of 96 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast