Page 78 of 96 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 2397

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Quote Originally Posted by Matoro View Post
    OMG is there Gears of War stuff in this
    awesome

I see there's a game going on so can you PM/VM me when you start a new one? It looks really fun.
    Lol. I took inspiration.

And I'll PM you. This game seems to be dying off.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Can i join at this current moment oif time or do i have to wait? please tell me

My FEA Family:

You have to wait until this round is over. Previously we had a wait list, but that was taken down.

Because I am lazy and forgetful. Plus I just c/p the last post with updates.

#49 (Curious Heartless)
    [Roll --]
    You rest peacefully while the fools are getting themselves killed. You regain two more hit points. Anytime you wish to wake up let me know.
    While you are slumbering, the sun has begun to rise.

Ian Hardy (innerDesign)
    [Roll 5]
    You throw the shuriken, but you find your adversary is crazy fast. He spins the staff, deflecting two of your shuriken, and before you can raise your staff lunges at you and attempted to cut you in half, which you narrowly block with your staff, pushing him back and hurting him. (-6 health to foe) at least you weren't hurt.

Fawful (GeekyTreecko)
    [Roll 3]
    You absorb the man's soul. "**** you," says. "I woulda lived." He will badger you in spite, resulting in mentality loss each round.

Tom Thomson (silverhawk)
    [Roll 1]
    Yu find that their guns do not run on guowder. Kryll swarm you. (-4 health)

Mr. Game & Watch (Charze)
    [Roll 1]
    You enter the house's mainframe, but it is way too complex and utilizes technology you have never even dreamed about. You press a button, and get an electrical shock (-1 after mods). "Unauthorized access code. Defense system shutting down."

Archmantle (Gryghaim)
    [Roll nothing because you are dead.]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. #49 (Curious Heartless)
    10/10
    10/10
    A shotgun and his choice of hand grenades, sniper rifles, land mines

2. Ian Hardy (innerDesign)
    8/10
    10/10
    Plunging into the depths of the planet. Will hit the bottom in one (1) turn.

3. Fawful (GeekyTreecko)
    10/10
    9/10
    Blueprints of mass destruction. Or a means of leaving the planet. The supposed death of an old man on his hands. The old man's soul torturing him in his headband. -1 mentality each round, constantly distracted.

4. Tom Thomson (silverhawk)
    5/10
    10/10

5. Mr. Game & Watch (Charze)
    4/10
    10/10
    UV Turret or lamp, his choice. Amulet of the heart.

6. Archmantle (Gryghaim)
    -11/10 [DEAD]
    10/10
    Kryll companion.

Location: (New in GREEN) Sundown. You wake up and find yourself inside a dirty prison cell, possibly in a sheriff's office. There is a dirty skeleton directly across from you at a desk; behind it a message painted in blood that reads "THEY COME AT NIGHT". It is officially night time. All of you are safe, except for gryghaim, who, because of his companion may have one more turn to find some light before he is eaten.
    Nearing sun-up.

Enemies: (New in RED) A carnivorous Kyrll. 1hp. Several creatures pulling themselves from the ground. They are gray, scaled, and about 8-9 feet tall. They have guns. (8 of them, 6 have 8 health, 2 have 5.) a humongous corpser has pulled gryghaim into the earth. It has 50 hit points, and you'd be retarded to take it on as of now. Ian is locked in single combat with the leader of the underground monastery. He has 24/30 hit points remaining.

Other: (New in BLUE)

Comments: None.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Roll to wake up since I'm out of free sleep rolls.

Roll to calm the old man's soul, saying it wasn't your fault that he suddenly died as you tried to wake him up.
    "Huh, got away again. Sorry about that, but you know how it is, gotta catch 'em all..."

-Don Weaso, Conker's Bad Fur Day

Roll to find something to recover health
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Roll to start spining your staff and yourself like a tornado and attack

yeah he's that high level
    Hello there. This message will selfdestruct in 2 minutes

roll to get the knell off of me and then hide behind #49
    Watch the Skys
    Also dont Trip on random rocks, they can hurt

#49 (Curious Heartless)
    [Roll 5]
    You wake up, get out of bed, stretch, and look around. You remember I said there's any kind of weapon you could want in this house, so you start looting. +3 hand grenades.

Ian Hardy (innerDesign)
    [Roll 4]
    You start spinning your staff. He lets loose a blood curdling scream and bots at you, with both saws revved. You block his attack, but he doesn't give up and tries to saw through your staff and cut you open. You'll need to take that into account. And the shock of impact from his attack hurts you slightly, and you him. -2 to both.

Fawful (GeekyTreecko)
    [Roll 4-2=2]
    You try to calm him down, but he gets madder. "Of course it's your fault you ****** *** ** * *****" he screams. He yells constantly and drains your mentality.

Tom Thomson (silverhawk)
    [Roll 4]
    We really doing this? I guess we are. You run screaming through the field, as #49 is in a different building all the way across town. you are shot multiple times,(-4) but you manage too ind the right house eventually.

[Roll 2]
    You look around, but all you find is a stale mars bar. You eat it, and it sickens you (-2 damage, move slower.)

Archmantle (Gryghaim)

10/10
    10/10

7/10
    10/10
    Plunging into the depths of the planet. Will hit the bottom in one (1) turn. In mortal combat.

3. Fawful (GeekyTreecko)
    10/10
    6/10
    Blueprints of mass destruction. Or a means of leaving the planet. The supposed death of an old man on his hands. The old man's soul torturing him in his headband. -1 mentality each round, constantly distracted.

1/10
    10/10

4/10
    10/10
    UV Turret or lamp, his choice. Amulet of the heart. Sickened for three rounds.

6. Archmantle (Gryghaim)
    -11/10 [DEAD]
    10/10
    Kryll companion.

Location: (New in GREEN) Sundown. You wake up and find yourself inside a dirty prison cell, possibly in a sheriff's office. There is a dirty skeleton directly across from you at a desk; behind it a message painted in blood that reads "THEY COME AT NIGHT". It is officially night time. All of you are safe, except for gryghaim, who, because of his companion may have one more turn to find some light before he is eaten.
    Nearing sun-up.

Enemies: (New in RED) A carnivorous Kyrll. 1hp. Several creatures pulling themselves from the ground. They are gray, scaled, and about 8-9 feet tall. They have guns. (8 of them, 6 have 8 health, 2 have 5.) a humongous corpser has pulled gryghaim into the earth. It has 50 hit points, and you'd be retarded to take it on as of now. Ian is locked in single combat with the leader of the underground monastery. He has 24/30 hit points remaining.

Comments: None. I showed the mods for fawful because it was a bit farfetched.

All right I can run across a field and live sweet.
    roll to heal myself with my medkit and stuff in the house
    Watch the Skys

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk View Post
    All right I can run across a field and live sweet.
    roll to heal myself with my medkit and stuff in the house
    You lived because you got a successful roll number. And I decided against adding another big boss to the siege.

Hey please don't rain on my parade, Ghost
    Watch the Skys

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk View Post
    Hey please don't rain on my parade, Ghost
    Lol. .

Roll to use your headgear to expel the old man's soul back into his body.
    "Huh, got away again. Sorry about that, but you know how it is, gotta catch 'em all..."

Roll to use magic to store as many weapons as I can as darkness and form it into a cloak.

Roll to to start clobering him with your staff

We're actually three hours past deadline, so can we get a reffing now. The missing person has had plenty of time.

Roll to try to heal yourself

Sorry for the delay

Credit to Robert

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    We're actually three hours past deadline, so can we get a reffing now. The missing person has had plenty of time.
    Was gonna after about fifty minutes passd, but I was going to prolongit a bit but then I had to go.

#49 (Curious Heartless)
    [Roll 4]
    You absorb five assault rifles, four shots, three handguns, and two firebombs.

Ian Hardy (innerDesign)
    [Roll 1]
    You swing your staff, but you are too slow and your foe plunges the saw into your head, splicing you from your head to your waist. You are kicked in the stomach and sent flying in three pieces. (-40 Hp) ([DEAD])

Fawful (GeekyTreecko)
    [Roll 6]
    After a particualarly nasty wise crack, you expel his soul into his body. His eyes snap open and he sits up with a start.

Tom Thomson (silverhawk)
    [Roll 3]
    You heal yourself slightly (+ 2) but. () can't find anything in the house that will heal you.

[Roll 5]
    You heal yourself, and you feel much better. (+4, no 5 Hp, no longer sickened.)

Archmantle (Gryghaim)

10/10
    10/10
    Practically his own personal arsenal.

-33/10 [DEAD]
    10/10
    Plunging into the depths of the planet. Will hit the bottom in one (1) turn. In mortal combat. Lost aforementioned mortal combat.

3. Fawful (GeekyTreecko)
    10/10
    5/10
    Blueprints of mass destruction. Or a means of leaving the planet. The supposed death of an old man on his hands. The old man's soul torturing him in his headband. -1 mentality each round, constantly distracted. The old man's soul has departed.

3/10
    10/10

9/10
    10/10
    UV Turret or lamp, his choice. Amulet of the heart. Sickened for three rounds.

6. Archmantle (Gryghaim)
    -11/10 [DEAD]
    10/10
    Kryll companion.

Nearing sun-up. DAYTIME.

Enemies: (New in RED) A carnivorous Kyrll. 1hp. Several creatures pulling themselves from the ground. They are gray, scaled, and about 8-9 feet tall. They have guns. (8 of them, 6 have 8 health, 2 have 5.) a humongous corpser has pulled gryghaim into the earth. It has 50 hit points, and you'd be retarded to take it on as of now. Ian is locked in single combat with the leader of the underground monastery. He has 24/30 hit points remaining. Ian is no longer with us.

Comments: Nother one bites the dust this round. Charze that was your one and only late roll allowed.

Roll to summon lots of magic and shroud the city in darkness.

Roll to rebuild fortifacations on the house

Credit to Robert

Wow, I'm in a place full of weapons and I can't find some thing to heal myself with.
    roll to get a regenarating ability and/or get a better weapon that is in the house
    Watch the Skys

Well at least I didn't die first like last time

God I wish I was still in

Roll to ask the old man how to operate the machine, now that you have revived him.

Page 78 of 96 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast