Page 79 of 96 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2397

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless
    We're actually three hours past deadline, so can we get a reffing now. The missing person has had plenty of time.
    Was gonna after about fifty minutes passd, but I was going to prolongit a bit but then I had to go.

Because I am lazy and forgetful. Plus I just c/p the last post with updates.

#49 (Curious Heartless)
    [Roll 2]
    You fail miserably, and you hurt yourself trying (-3 mentality). Fortunately, some giant insect looking monsters have pulled themselves out of the ground, and are blotting out the sun with a dark matter.

Ian Hardy (innerDesign)
    [Roll [DEAD]]

Fawful (GeekyTreecko)
    [Roll 1]
    The old man kicks you from his house, and you get shot. (-7)

Tom Thomson (silverhawk)
    [Roll 4]
    You pick up a bolt-action rifle, and may regen 1 Hp per round.

Mr. Game & Watch (Charze)
    [Roll 3]
    You pull yourself onto the roof and try to fix the sentry turrets. You forgot that the mainframe shut down the defenses after a wrong move by someone who I forget who, and this you need to hack the computer to fix it.

Archmantle (Gryghaim)
    [Roll nothing because you are dead.]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. #49 (Curious Heartless)
    10/10
    7/10
    A shotgun and his choice of hand grenades, sniper rifles, land mines
    Practically his own personal arsenal.

2. Ian Hardy (innerDesign)
    -33/10 [DEAD]
    10/10
    Plunging into the depths of the planet. Will hit the bottom in one (1) turn. In mortal combat. Lost aforementioned mortal combat.

3. Fawful (GeekyTreecko)
    3/10
    5/10
    Blueprints of mass destruction. Or a means of leaving the planet. The supposed death of an old man on his hands. The old man's soul torturing him in his headband. -1 mentality each round, constantly distracted. The old man's soul has departed. Out of the house.

4. Tom Thomson (silverhawk)
    4/10
    10/10

5. Mr. Game & Watch (Charze)
    9/10
    10/10
    UV Turret or lamp, his choice. Amulet of the heart. Sickened for three rounds.

6. Archmantle (Gryghaim)
    -11/10 [DEAD]
    10/10
    Kryll companion.

Location: (New in GREEN) Sundown. You wake up and find yourself inside a dirty prison cell, possibly in a sheriff's office. There is a dirty skeleton directly across from you at a desk; behind it a message painted in blood that reads "THEY COME AT NIGHT". It is officially night time. All of you are safe, except for gryghaim, who, because of his companion may have one more turn to find some light before he is eaten.
    Nearing sun-up. DAYTIME. IT IS ABOUT TOO BECME PSEUDO NIGHT.

Enemies: (New in RED) A carnivorous Kyrll. 1hp. Several creatures pulling themselves from the ground. They are gray, scaled, and about 8-9 feet tall. They have guns. (8 of them, 6 have 8 health, 2 have 5.) a humongous corpser has pulled gryghaim into the earth. It has 50 hit points, and you'd be retarded to take it on as of now. Ian is locked in single combat with the leader of the underground monastery. He has 24/30 hit points remaining. Ian is no longer with us. Four huge bug like creatures, spewing filth into the air. A few Kryll are seen in e shadows.

Other: (New in BLUE)

Comments: Nother one bites the dust this round. Charze that was your one and only late roll allowed.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Roll to search the house for some migraine medicine and take some to heal your mentality.

Roll to expel some dark gas from your headgear to heal yourself, since you did that before in Bowser's Inside Story.
    "Huh, got away again. Sorry about that, but you know how it is, gotta catch 'em all..."

-Don Weaso, Conker's Bad Fur Day

roll to heal myself again and get better at healing
    Watch the Skys
    Also dont Trip on random rocks, they can hurt

Roll to re-set up the house defense systems and fortify the house.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

#49 (Curious Heartless)
    [Roll 5]
    You do so, and get to keep the bottle. (+3 mentality) (+1 bottle)

Ian Hardy (innerDesign)
    [Roll [DEAD]]

Fawful (GeekyTreecko)
    [Roll 1]
    You expel a dark gas from your helmet. Unfortunately, you start to choke and realize you expelled a toxic gas. You die painfully. (-3 health.)

Tom Thomson (silverhawk)
    [Roll 1]
    You attempt the heal, but wind up damaging yourself further (-3 hp). You lose your healing abilities. Sorry I mean regen capabilities, and your healing is halved.

[Roll 6]
    You hack the mainframe, reinstate the defenses, and figure out a buff for them, and find instructions on the bomb. You did so just in time as a new foe appears.

Archmantle (Gryghaim)

10/10
    7/10

-33/10 [DEAD]
    10/10
    Plunging into the depths of the planet. Will hit the bottom in one (1) turn. In mortal combat. Lost aforementioned mortal combat.

3. Fawful (GeekyTreecko)
    0/10 [DEAD]
    5/10
    Blueprints of mass destruction. Or a means of leaving the planet. The supposed death of an old man on his hands. The old man's soul torturing him in his headband. -1 mentality each round, constantly distracted. The old man's soul has departed. Out of the house. Dead.

1/10
    10/10

9/10
    10/10

6. Archmantle (Gryghaim)
    -11/10 [DEAD]
    10/10
    Kryll companion.

Location: (New in GREEN) Sundown. You wake up and find yourself inside a dirty prison cell, possibly in a sheriff's office. There is a dirty skeleton directly across from you at a desk; behind it a message painted in blood that reads "THEY COME AT NIGHT". It is officially night time. All of you are safe, except for gryghaim, who, because of his companion may have one more turn to find some light before he is eaten.
    Nearing sun-up. DAYTIME. IT IS ABOUT TOO BECME PSEUDO NIGHT. It is now night time, or it may as well be, as the sun has been completely blotted out.

Enemies: (New in RED) A carnivorous Kyrll. 1hp. Several creatures pulling themselves from the ground. They are gray, scaled, and about 8-9 feet tall. They have guns. (8 of them, 6 have 8 health, 2 have 5.) a humongous corpser has pulled gryghaim into the earth. It has 50 hit points, and you'd be retarded to take it on as of now. Ian is locked in single combat with the leader of the underground monastery. He has 24/30 hit points remaining. Ian is no longer with us. Four huge bug like creatures, spewing filth into the air. A few Kryll are seen in e shadows. A nine-foot tall figure wearing silver armor pulls himself from the ground, and you notice around him perpetually flies a protective barrier made of................ kyrll. He has a humongous knife, and looks intent on breaking through the house. 30 hp.

Comments: Nother one bites the dust this round. Charze that was your one and only late roll allowed. Sweet the quote is relevant so no need thinkin' up a new one.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Can I please have my mentality fixed now that I'm back to max?

Roll to use dark magic to instantly teleport through the shrouded are up to Tom and finish him with a bullet to the head.

roll to go insane from blood loss and blow everything up with my explosive powers
    Curious let me go out with a bang
    Last edited by silverhawk; 3rd September 2013 at 4:01 AM.
    Watch the Skys

Roll to spray kerosene on the monster from a distance and light him on fire (to kill the Kryll and damage the monster)

Credit to Robert

#49 (Curious Heartless)
    [Roll 6]
    You feel a sudden rush of power, and quickly teleport over to where Tom is lying. He goes insane and then you shoot him. You get to keep his stuff, and you get increased dark powers.

Ian Hardy (innerDesign)
    [Roll [DEAD]]

Fawful (GeekyTreecko)
    [Roll 1]
    You expel a dark gas from your helmet. Unfortunately, you start to choke and realize you expelled a toxic gas. You die painfully. (-3 health.)

Tom Thomson (silverhawk)
    [Roll 4]
    You go crazy, but before you can explode everything #49 shoots you in the face and then everything fades into a bright light. (-1 Hp) [DEAD]

[Roll 2]
    You sneak up on the army's leader, but you are spotted by one of the soldiers. He cries out, causing the "monster" to turn around. You lift the can of kerosene, but before you can spray it the general points a finger at you, at which all the Kyrll surrounding him shriek and fly towards you, eating you alive. (-5 Hp. -2 Hp each round.)

Archmantle (Gryghaim)

10/10
    7/10

-33/10 [DEAD]
    10/10

3. Fawful (GeekyTreecko)
    0/10 [DEAD]
    5/10
    Blueprints of mass destruction. Or a means of leaving the planet. The supposed death of an old man on his hands. The old man's soul torturing him in his headband. -1 mentality each round, constantly distracted. The old man's soul has departed. Out of the house. Dead.

0/10 [DEAD]
    10/10

4/10
    10/10

6. Archmantle (Gryghaim)
    -11/10 [DEAD]
    10/10
    Kryll companion.

Nearing sun-up. DAYTIME. IT IS ABOUT TOO BECME PSEUDO NIGHT. It is now night time, or it may as well be, as the sun has been completely blotted out.

Enemies: (New in RED) A carnivorous Kyrll. 1hp. Several creatures pulling themselves from the ground. They are gray, scaled, and about 8-9 feet tall. They have guns. (8 of them, 6 have 8 health, 2 have 5.) a humongous corpser has pulled gryghaim into the earth. It has 50 hit points, and you'd be retarded to take it on as of now. Ian is locked in single combat with the leader of the underground monastery. He has 24/30 hit points remaining. Ian is no longer with us. Four huge bug like creatures, spewing filth into the air. A few Kryll are seen in e shadows. A nine-foot tall figure wearing silver armor pulls himself from the ground, and you notice around him perpetually flies a protective barrier made of................ kyrll. He has a humongous knife, and looks intent on breaking through the house. 30 hp.

Comments: Nother one bites the dust this round. Charze that was your one and only late roll allowed. Sweet the quote is relevant so no need thinkin' up a new one. Again woot woot.

Roll to teleport to wherever Mr. Game and Watch is being held and execute him.

Wow curious your the executor aren't you.
    Watch the Skys

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk View Post
    Wow curious your the executor aren't you.
    I'm sure it won't be easy.

Losing 7 health on a 2 -____- (with Amulet of the Heart?)

Roll to dodge #49's attack then shoot him continuously with the UV Turret. Also, activate your Amulet of the Heart (to heal me each turn as opposed to reduce damage I take)

Credit to Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Charze View Post
    Losing 7 health on a 2 -____- (with Amulet of the Heart?)

Roll to dodge #49's attack then shoot him continuously with the UV Turret. Also, activate your Amulet of the Heart (to heal me each turn as opposed to reduce damage I take)
    I'll fix that. I forgot about it that time.

#49 (Curious Heartless)
    [Roll 4]
    you teleport over to where mr. Game and watch is standing. Before you can shoot him he leaps out of the way and fries you with his uv turret (-4 Hp, blinded.)

Ian Hardy (innerDesign)
    [Roll [DEAD]]

Fawful (GeekyTreecko)
    [Roll [DEAD]]

Tom Thomson (silverhawk)
    [Roll [DEAD]]
    You go crazy, but before you can explode everything #49 shoots you in the face and then everything fades into a bright light. (-1 Hp) [DEAD]

[Roll 6]
    You leap, dodging #49's assault by a mile, and scorch him with your turret. The rays kill some of the Kyrll surrounding you, and your amulet counteracts the damage the few left are harming you.

Archmantle (Gryghaim)

6/10
    7/10
    Is blinded.

-33/10 [DEAD]
    10/10

3. Fawful (GeekyTreecko)
    0/10 [DEAD]
    5/10

0/10 [DEAD]
    10/10

6/10
    10/10
    UV Turret or lamp, his choice. Amulet of the heart. Sickened for three rounds. Amulet is healing him two damage each round, Kyrll are eating him for one damage each round.

6. Archmantle (Gryghaim)
    -11/10 [DEAD]
    10/10
    Kryll companion.

Enemies: (New in RED) A carnivorous Kyrll. 1hp. Several creatures pulling themselves from the ground. They are gray, scaled, and about 8-9 feet tall. They have guns. (8 of them, 6 have 8 health, 2 have 5.) a humongous corpser has pulled gryghaim into the earth. It has 50 hit points, and you'd be retarded to take it on as of now. Ian is locked in single combat with the leader of the underground monastery. He has 24/30 hit points remaining. Ian is no longer with us. Four huge bug like creatures, spewing filth into the air. A few Kryll are seen in e shadows. A nine-foot tall figure wearing silver armor pulls himself from the ground, and you notice around him perpetually flies a protective barrier made of................ kyrll. He has a humongous knife, and looks intent on breaking through the house. 30 hp. Suddenly, with a blood piercing shriek, the monster who killed Tom bursts from the ground. After a quick rondeszvous with the general, he is ready to fight. And then the corpser sinks another 100-foot crater in the ground. You are all falling into the earth.

Comments: Pretty much an even match at this point. Although no one has paid attention to the behemoth of a creature behind you.
    Last edited by Ghosts of the Forums; 4th September 2013 at 10:00 PM.

I know it doesn't matter, but can I please have my mentality fixed?

Roll to use magic to become one with the shadows, healing my eyes. And then get away to a safe distance.

Roll to use your silhouette form to follow #49 through the shadows (or just pursue him if you can't do that) and attack him with your frying pan.

Credit to Robert

Hey ghost on the newest monster reapearing don't you mean the one that killed Ian not tom.
    Watch the Skys

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk View Post
    Hey ghost on the newest monster reapearing don't you mean the one that killed Ian not tom.
    Yeah........ I guess it doesn't make to much of a difference, but yeah. We all know whom I'm talking about.

#49 (Curious Heartless)
    [Roll 1]
    You try to meld into the shadows, but you fail to, and are stuck in a half-ethereal state, whcich hurt you. Your eyes are permanently blinded from your fail, and you lose your shadow powers. And then mr gw donks you wid a pan. (-3 health)

Ian Hardy (innerDesign)
    [Roll [DEAD]]

Fawful (GeekyTreecko)
    [Roll [DEAD]]

Tom Thomson (silverhawk)
    [Roll [DEAD]]

[Roll 3]
    You pursue #49, but he doesn't go far so it is quite easy. You then hit him with your pan. Then your amulet heals you a bit. All of a sudden, the Kyrll stop biting you, and return to raam.

Archmantle (Gryghaim)

3/10
    7/10
    Is blinded. Has lost his eyesight permanently. No more shadow magic.

-33/10 [DEAD]
    10/10

3. Fawful (GeekyTreecko)
    0/10 [DEAD]
    5/10

0/10 [DEAD]
    10/10

7/10
    10/10
    UV Turret or lamp, his choice. Amulet of the heart. Sickened for three rounds. Amulet is healing him two damage each round, Kyrll are eating him for one damage each round. You hear a piercing shriek, and a huge flying maw with tentacles bursts from a wall and catches your one foe.

6. Archmantle (Gryghaim)
    -11/10 [DEAD]
    10/10
    Kryll companion.

Enemies: (New in RED) A carnivorous Kyrll. 1hp. Several creatures pulling themselves from the ground. They are gray, scaled, and about 8-9 feet tall. They have guns. (8 of them, 6 have 8 health, 2 have 5.) a humongous corpser has pulled gryghaim into the earth. It has 50 hit points, and you'd be retarded to take it on as of now. Ian is locked in single combat with the leader of the underground monastery. He has 24/30 hit points remaining. Ian is no longer with us. Four huge bug like creatures, spewing filth into the air. A few Kryll are seen in e shadows. A nine-foot tall figure wearing silver armor pulls himself from the ground, and you notice around him perpetually flies a protective barrier made of................ kyrll. He has a humongous knife, and looks intent on breaking through the house. 30 hp. Suddenly, with a blood piercing shriek, the monster who killed Tom bursts from the ground. After a quick rondeszvous with the general, he is ready to fight. And then the corpser sinks another 100-foot crater in the ground. You are all falling into the earth. You will all hit next turn. The high priest of the monastery has called his hydra to catch him. It has 60 hit points.

Comments: Pretty much an even match at this point. Although no one has paid attention to the behemoth of a creature behind you. No one seems to remember that you are falling through the air, and as of such are in mid-air combat.

You know what, screw it. Game and Watch is more or less a living shadow, right? Even if not, extreme light will hurt.

Roll to put all your magic into a supremely large blast of light magic.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    You know what, screw it. Game and Watch is more or less a living shadow, right? Even if not, extreme light will hurt.

Roll to put all your magic into a supremely large blast of light magic.
    Not really a shadow, just a 2D guy drawn very simply.

Roll to finish off #49 by hitting him with your Judge Hammer

Credit to Robert

#49 (Curious Heartless)
    [Roll 6]
    You put out an enormous blast of light, blinding everyone and wiping out the darkness surrounding the sun. Mr gw is scorched badly, (-6 health) and the Kryll are killed/retreat. Unfortunately this is the turn you hit the ground, and thus must take at least a little damage. (-1 health)

Ian Hardy (innerDesign)
    [Roll [DEAD]]

Fawful (GeekyTreecko)
    [Roll [DEAD]]

Tom Thomson (silverhawk)
    [Roll [DEAD]]

[Roll 2]
    You lift your hammer, but before proper judgment is passed #49 lets loose a blast of light so strong it nearly kills you. You drop your hammer.

Suddenly, from below the flying mono-headed hydra eats you, killing you dead. (-160 health) then it catches the general from falling.

[DEAD]

Archmantle (Gryghaim)

2/10
    7/10
    Is blinded. Has lost his eyesight permanently. No more shadow magic.

-33/10 [DEAD]
    10/10

3. Fawful (GeekyTreecko)
    0/10 [DEAD]
    5/10

0/10 [DEAD]
    10/10

-159/10 [DEAD]
    10/10
    UV Turret or lamp, his choice. Amulet of the heart. Sickened for three rounds. Amulet is healing him two damage each round, Kyrll are eating him for one damage each round. You hear a piercing shriek, and a huge flying maw with tentacles bursts from a wall and catches your one foe. Eaten, is being digested. [DEAD]

6. Archmantle (Gryghaim)
    -11/10 [DEAD]
    10/10
    Kryll companion.

Nearing sun-up. DAYTIME. IT IS ABOUT TOO BECME PSEUDO NIGHT. It is now night time, or it may as well be, as the sun has been completely blotted out. Daytime hath been restored. You are in a hole hundreds of feet in the earth., surrounded by countless soldiers.

Enemies: (New in RED) A carnivorous Kyrll. 1hp. Several creatures pulling themselves from the ground. They are gray, scaled, and about 8-9 feet tall. They have guns. (8 of them, 6 have 8 health, 2 have 5.) a humongous corpser has pulled gryghaim into the earth. It has 50 hit points, and you'd be retarded to take it on as of now. Ian is locked in single combat with the leader of the underground monastery. He has 24/30 hit points remaining. Ian is no longer with us. Four huge bug like creatures, spewing filth into the air. A few Kryll are seen in e shadows. A nine-foot tall figure wearing silver armor pulls himself from the ground, and you notice around him perpetually flies a protective barrier made of................ kyrll. He has a humongous knife, and looks intent on breaking through the house. 30 hp. Suddenly, with a blood piercing shriek, the monster who killed Tom bursts from the ground. After a quick rondeszvous with the general, he is ready to fight. And then the corpser sinks another 100-foot crater in the ground. You are all falling into the earth. You will all hit next turn. The high priest of the monastery has called his hydra to catch him. It has 60 hit points.

Comments: Pretty much an even match at this point. Although no one has paid attention to the behemoth of a creature behind you. No one seems to remember that you are falling through the air, and as of such are in mid-air combat. You guys, well #49, hit the ground. Charze was eaten out of a separate rng'ing I needed to do.

So I won, then? Good game everyone, especially you Charze.

Not bad for my first time. Hopefully I do better in the future, though!

Congrats, CuriousHeartless!
    "Huh, got away again. Sorry about that, but you know how it is, gotta catch 'em all..."

-Don Weaso, Conker's Bad Fur Day

I think 49 would still die surrounded by mini and main bosses.
    Watch the Skys

Page 79 of 96 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast