Page 80 of 96 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2397

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk View Post
    I think 49 would still die surrounded by mini and main bosses.
    Well, I would too, but for convenience's sake, I'll work something out.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Congrats courious
    you seem to win most often
    Hello there. This message will selfdestruct in 2 minutes

Yeah, I've gotten a few wins. Ghosts, if you still want to create a closing round, just make my character go overpowered and kill everything with light magic or something. I have an idea for the next round, but I have already had two rounds I've personally run with little help and did good chunks of most rounds since I've started, so I'll wait and see if any other ref has a round idea first.

I have a slight idea, and I will try to put it into work soon. So yeah.

Rules for this round.
    No Necromancy.
    No Technological users

Name: No name. Just call him Wild Beast.
    Backstory: A large wild beast. He has killed and eaten most anything that has dared to give him trouble and has grown very large.
    Major Skills: Strong. Like really strong.
    Minor Skills: Strong hearing and smelling. Thick muscles act to reduce bodily damage some.
    Equipment: His large, sharp tusks. And his claws. And his tail. Really he just has his body and it is enough to kill most things.

Name: John
    Race:slime
    Backstory: after his brother jerry took the slime hotspot, he went to become a legend.
    Major skills: absorb organic materials,and water to regain heALTH, can split health dived by 2 into up to five mini forms.
    Minor skill: not taking fall damage.
    Watch the Skys
    Also dont Trip on random rocks, they can hurt

Name: Shaka Al'Aeur
    Backstory: A man who ran an oil refinery. One day a strange substance came into the shop, and after inhalation of it got to him, he became a glowing undead abomination, who only lives to eat flesh.
    Major Skills: Fast. Lightning fast. Can jump stupid high. If he bites or scratches you there is a one in four chance he infects you, causing repeated Hp losss and trouble breathing, but if you die from it you become like him, and follow as a servant. When he dies, he ex.odes in a noxious cloud that damages one in it.
    Minor Skills: He has thermal vision. He pollutes the air he breathes. His eyes and mouth seep a glowing yellow liquid.
    Equipment: Clothes. His claws. A huge knife. A rabbit stick, can be throw with menacing power.
    Last edited by Ghosts of the Forums; 9th September 2013 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Forgot an important feature.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Name: Ignika Mahri
    Backstory: A former assassin who blames himself for the loss of his team. He has received extensive training in all forms of combat, especially with knives. Very physically weak, does not do well in tasks requiring brute strength.
    Major skills: Knife combat, i.e. anything from machete to butcher knife to Ka-bar to throwing knives. Some experience with poisons and long-range weapons.
    Minor skills: Has developed enhanced night vision, although this makes him more sensitive to extremely bright light. Quite agile and stealthy, although all-out speed is average.
    Equipment: An absolutely ****ing ridiculous number of knives both concealed and not on his body. He will almost never run out of knives. Black combat gear enchanted to boost concealment, making him difficult to detect (possibly while he recovers energy/health).

Thanks for letting me know. Let's do this.

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Spoiler:- Credit:

Name: Midbus
    Backstory: Worked under Fawful until he was frozen to death. After Fawful died (again) last round, Midbus now enters the fray to avenge his master's death!
    Major skills: Has an alternate form called Blizzard Midbus. Thick muscles and a big belly.
    Minor skills: Has a spiky hide that covers his back to prevent others from jumping on him.
    Equipment: A chained wrecking ball, and a ray gun he obtained from Fawful that, when he shoots himself with it, transforms him into Blizzard Midbus.
    "Huh, got away again. Sorry about that, but you know how it is, gotta catch 'em all..."

-Don Weaso, Conker's Bad Fur Day

Quote Originally Posted by Matoro View Post
    Thanks for letting me know. Let's do this.
    Lol No problem.

Hmm, this game is shaping up to be a bit of a sausage fest. Let's see if I can fix that up.

Name: Bruce/Shirley
    Backstory: Bruce was a major he-man woman hater back in his day who loved to do every manly thing known to man and talked down to every female he encountered. Unfortunately for him, one woman he insulted turned out to be a witch, who decided to teach his misogynistic self a lesson by turning him into a woman himself. Cursed to be the thing he respected the least, Bruce started calling himself Shirley and after a good period of sulking in self pity decided to find a way to get his manhood back. After a tribulation-filled search, Shirley found a magical stone which amplifies the powers of anything it touches and swallowed it, hoping it would amplify the deeply-buried force of his masculinity. However, it turned out the stone amplified the spell instead, causing it to affect everyone in Shirley's proximity.
    Major skills: Knitting, whining annoyingly, doing basically anything misogynists think women do
    Minor skills: Hunting, fixing motors, cooking outdoors, cutting down trees (Shirley is actually just as good at doing these she was as Bruce, she just doesn't believe she is)
    Equipment: The pinkest, frilliest dress and accessories ever (prefers to wear coarse plaid shirts over undershirts and rough jeans, but considers herself unworthy to dress like that, not being manly enough); a stone inside her stomach which amplifies a spell, causing the stone to feminize everyone near Shirley (meaning anyone at least 10 yards or so close). Males close to Shirley become female, young females are put in a condition which is similar to instant puberty as long as they are close, and grown females have certain capabilities amplified (PM for details). Note this will affect everyone around Shirley, players and NPCs alike. This was a pretty powerful witch, so only extremely powerful magic can counteract this spell. Any potion or magical thing Shirley consumes will affect everyone around Shirley. The stone will continue to feminize everyone close if Shirley dies and it remains in her body, but if removed from Shirley's body will amplify the power of whatever it is touching. However this stone is lodged in Shirley's stomach and won't pass through her body, so it would probably have to be ripped out to be used for other purposes.

Heh heh, this could make a pretty nice mess of the game. Hopefully I'll have enough time alive to do so.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Well that was six fast.

Characters:
    1. Wild Beast (CuriousHeartless)
    2. John the Slime (silverhawk)
    3. Shaka Al'Aeur (Ghosts of the Forums)
    4. Ignika Mahri (Matoro)
    5. Midbus (GeekyTreecko)
    6. Bruce/Shirley (Octoboy)

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    Well that was six fast.

Characters:
    3. Shaka Al'Aeur (Ghosts of the Forums)
    4. Ignika Mahri (Matoro)
    5. Midbus (GeekyTreecko)
    Ikr?

Btw, just a closer to the last round, I decided your character was made king of the underground. Too lazy to post something big.

Okay, I'll post the thing sometime later tonight.

also, if someone were to tell me who were the winners for the missing rounds, so I could edit the OP, that would be great.

Here you go:
    Round 7: X3-IJ97 (InfernalBlaze)
    Round 8: Moss Man (CuriousHeartless)
    Round 9: #49 (CuriousHeartless).

Our new round begins in an open field, surrounded by cabins, and no, don't worry, not the cabins from that horror round, but more, colourful, happy cabins.

Now for the heroes or villians, or whatever the fudge they wanna doers of our story. See, these six people were just have a nice little snooze, but then, early in the morning, it started snowing... IN THE SUMMER, what is this? I don't know, but maybe you can find out! Now do it, and kill each other

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Health: 10/10
    Mentality: 10/10
    Items:
    Companions:

Items:
    Companions:

3. ShHealth: 10/10
    Items:
    Companions:aka Al'Aeur (Ghosts of the Forums)

4. Ignika Mahri (Matoro)
    Items:
    Companions:

5. Midbus (GeekyTreecko)
    Items:
    Companions:

Items:
    Companions:
    Location: (New in GREEN) You are all located in a summer camp, there are a few cabins with nothing really in them, and woods surround you to no end, so trying to go through them would do nothing, at all, don't even think of doing it.

There is a large field in between all the cabins, and due to the snow, it's quite, I dunno, snowy or something, but another thing that you might notice are the 6 glowing object on the surface of the snow, and a big swirly blue maelstrom in the sky, I don't suggest licking it.

Enemies: (New in RED) As always, each other.
    Other: (New in BLUE) S

Ref Comments:
    I was bored, so here's a new round, that as a fan of what I'm basing this off of, I will find deeply amusing, so like, amuse me, you peons!

roll to look in one of the cabins
    Watch the Skys

roll to go outside and watch what the other people are doing

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Digipoke View Post

3. ShHealth: 10/10
    Items:
    Companions:aka Al'Aeur (Ghosts of the Forums)
    Lol I am my own companion.

Roll to exit the cabin and use your heat vision to scan for signs of life.

Roll to use your gun to transform into Blizzard Midbus.
    "Huh, got away again. Sorry about that, but you know how it is, gotta catch 'em all..."

-Don Weaso, Conker's Bad Fur Day

Digimon round? Sounds interesting.

Roll to eat one of the cabins. All of it.

Roll to knit yourself a scarf to keep you warm in the cold snow.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Super bump.............not here.
    Watch the Skys

It's been over the two day deadline, so it should've been reffed by now.

It will, just a bit busy with things, expect it in the morning.

Page 80 of 96 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast