Page 83 of 96 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2397

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Just noting, Midbus should be infected with Rustlung after receiving a wound from my guy's mouth/hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digipoke View Post
    Shaka Al'Aeur (Ghosts of the Forums)
    [1]
    You rush as Midbus, but trip over one of the six things, and fall flat on your face, and then get hit by the cold.
    (-5 Health)
    You didn't actually hit him...?

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Matoro View Post
    You didn't actually hit him...?
    Next round genius lol.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Woot two squishy things that are friends
    roll to look around and see stuff and train my guy some
    Watch the Skys
    Also dont Trip on random rocks, they can hurt

Thanks for the shout-out in the Ref Comments digi. It makes me feel so loved. And I got my favorite in-training Digimon to boot. What a wonderful day after my birthday gift.

Roll to have Tsunomon train, eating anything that threatens Tsunomon too much.

To eat tsunomon, or not to eat tsunomon. That be-ith the question.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Roll to climb up the tree with Ignika and knit a purse to carry the Bukamon in.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Roll to climb up the tree with Ignika and knit a purse to carry the Bukamon in.

Forgot to bold. Do I have to leave the redundant above post in?

Roll to scan the area for any threats/thing out of the ordinary with your thermal vision, and train Pagumon after that, avoiding any danger you might have spotted.

Has every one done their rolls
    Watch the Skys

Midbus (GeekyTreecko)
    [4]
    You focus your freezing abilities into making more of a fake prostetic than a movable hand. Koromon goes to do some training against a tree and succeeds!
    ( 4 XP for Koramon)

Ignika Mahri (Matoro)
    [6]
    You climb up a very tall tree and look around the world, upon looking around you see that there is a river a few hundred yards past the woods that surround you that leads out into a vast ocean. As you begin to climb down though, something happens, and your eyes change and gain the ability to see all traps and weakpoints of things for some reason, you also see the outline of a large beetle, that appears to be heading your way. Kapurimon then digivolves into Kotemon.
    (3 XP for Kapurimon)

John the slime (Silverhawk)
    [6]
    You also look around, and like Ignika, you see stuff and gain the ability to see traps and weakspots. You then train Budmon succesfully and it becomes Chumon!
    (6 XP for Budmon)

Wild Beast (CuriousHeartless)
    [4]
    You look after your baby Tsunomon as it jumps about, training, and you look so protective nothing even thinks about ****ing with it, so it gains full XP. and Digivolves into Elecmon!
    (4 XP for Elecmon)

Bruce/Shirley (Octoboy)
    [2]
    You climb up a tree with your Bukamon, and begin knitting an adorable little pouch, and you slide the adorable baby into it. RIIIIIIIIIIP, a stitch tears. You look on in fear as Bukamon slides out of the pouch, and falls! It lands headsfirst on a branch, severly hurting it.
    (-3 HP from Bukamon, 1 XP)

[3]
    You look around, your thermal vision seems not to be fully working though, perhaps the voyage through space, time, and digital messed it up a bit? You then try to train your Pagumon, but it overexerts itself. It then evolves into a DemiDevimon.
    (-2 HP from Pagumon, 3 XP)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. Wild Beast (CuriousHeartless)
    Health: 11/11
    Mentality: 10/10
    Items: Digivice
    Companions:Elecmon it has 7 health. it has 6 exp

2. John the Slime (silverhawk)
    Health: 6/10
    Companions: Chuumon it has 7 health. it has 8 exp

3. Shaka Al'Aeur (Ghosts of the Forums)
    Health: 7/10

4. Ignika Mahri (Matoro)
    Health: 10/10
    Companions: Kotemon It has four health. it has 5 exp

5. Midbus (GeekyTreecko)
    Status:Extra 1-2 damage when using Ice in Blizzard Midbus forme, and the power to use ice when you're not.
    Companions: Koromon It has four health. it has 4 Exp

6. Bruce/Shirley (Octoboy)
    Companions: Doc Ock esque scarf, currently in Scarf mode. It has 8 health. Bukamon It has 1 health. It has 3 Exp

Location: (New in GREEN) You have now all been teleported to a new area, this area is a densely foressted area, you can hear the multiple chirpings of bugs, as well as the ominous buzzing that seems to be getting louder. Best to round up, and try to help each other out for now...

Enemies: (New in RED) As always, each other. The buzzing has been confirmed to be coming from a giant beetle shaped thing, it sounds like it'll be here next turn, better get ready.

Other: (New in BLUE) Because Ref Comments change every now and then, I'll be putting the Digimon info here. Basically, your Digimon are the In-Training phase right now, they're very weak, but they can get stronger. With every roll, they get half of the roll, rounded up, to their EXP, once a Digimon has 5 exp it digivolves into it's rookie.

If a Digimon loses all of it's health, it doesn't die but becomes an egg, that will take 1-2 turns to hatch, and will regress to it's baby forme, and you'll have to get all of that sexy exp back again.

You can command for it to train, which will make for equal exp gain, but it does have a one in 4 chance of back firing, and hurting the digimon.

As some of you now have Rookies, let me explain how they evolve, they'll evolve when you have 15 exp, have 7 Base HP, and can cause 2-3 damage to others.

Ref Comments: @ GoTF, I did forget about the rustlung thing, but I thought about how already having Midbus lose a limb is quite enough, plus germs don't travel as well with cold, so I dunno.
    Also sorry for the late reffing, just been busy.

Roll to conceal myself and Kotemon in the nearest foliage, both from natural enemies and other players.

How do I digimon hnnngghhh

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Roll to hide in some bushes as well and have one part of my scarf bind Bukamon's wounds while the other stays on guard and defends us from attackers.

Roll to send some Snawfuls out from your crown to help assist you and Koromon against the incoming beetle.
    "Huh, got away again. Sorry about that, but you know how it is, gotta catch 'em all..."

-Don Weaso, Conker's Bad Fur Day

roll to look for the way to the tamer city and go to it
    Watch the Skys

Roll to go to tamer city and train demidevimon.

@Digi, I agree about losing an arm being enough, but because I'm anal and annoying, rustling is not transferred by germs, it is transmitted through direct exposure with what my guys innards and keratin is made out of.

Hey digi how did my budmon become a chuumon? Because doesn't budmon only evolve into lalamon, mushroomon,and dokunemon.
    Watch the Skys

Bump. .

Elecmon? You know me so well digi. And now about time for a Kuwagamon fight.

Roll to continue training, keeping an eye out for that buzzing noise.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    Elecmon? You know me so well digi. And now about time for a Kuwagamon fight.

Roll to continue training, keeping an eye out for that buzzing noise.
    So you were the one.

Midbus (GeekyTreecko)
    [2]
    You try to send out some Snawfuls out of your crown, but for some reason the Snawful button is jammed, so nothing comes out. But Koramon gains enough power to become SnowAgumon.
    ( 1 XP for Koramon)

Ignika Mahri (Matoro)
    [2]
    You try to hide in some bushes, but you choose to use a really small bush, and it doesn't really work.
    (1 XP for Kotemon)

John the slime (Silverhawk)
    [2]
    You try to find away to Tamer City, but there doesn't seem to be any way there.
    (1 XP for Budmon)

Wild Beast (CuriousHeartless)
    [3]
    You train Elecmon in preparement for the upcoming battle.
    (3 XP for Elecmon)

Bruce/Shirley (Octoboy)
    [4]
    You jump into some bigger bushes, and wrap a scarf around Bukamon's wound. Bukamon than digivolves into Syakomon.
    (+2 health for Bukamon, 2 exp)

[2]
    You also look for a way to Tamer city, but you can't find anyway there. But you train DemiDevimon a bit so it isn't a complete lost.
    (2 XP for DemiDevimon)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. Wild Beast (CuriousHeartless)
    Health: 11/11
    Companions:Elecmon it has 7 health. it has 9 exp

2. John the Slime (silverhawk)
    Health: 6/10
    Companions: Chuumon it has 7 health. it has 9 exp

3. Shaka Al'Aeur (Ghosts of the Forums)

4. Ignika Mahri (Matoro)
    Companions: Kotemon It has 7 health. it has 6 exp

5. Midbus (GeekyTreecko)
    Status:Extra 1-2 damage when using Ice in Blizzard Midbus forme, and the power to use ice when you're not.
    Companions: SnowAgumon It has seven health. it has 5 Exp

6. Bruce/Shirley (Octoboy)
    Companions: Doc Ock esque scarf, currently in Scarf mode. It has 8 health. Syakomon It has 3 health. It has 3 Exp

Location: (New in GREEN) You have now all been teleported to a new area, this area is a densely foressted area, you can hear the multiple chirpings of bugs, as well as the ominous buzzing that seems to be getting louder. Best to round up, and try to help each other out for now...

Enemies: (New in RED) As always, each other.

Kuwagamon has appeared, it is a Champion level Digimon with 15 health, and whoever kills it will gain ten exp.

Other: (New in BLUE) Because Ref Comments change every now and then, I'll be putting the Digimon info here. Basically, your Digimon are the In-Training phase right now, they're very weak, but they can get stronger. With every roll, they get half of the roll, rounded up, to their EXP, once a Digimon has 5 exp it digivolves into it's rookie.

If a Digimon loses all of it's health, it doesn't die but becomes an egg, that will take 1-2 turns to hatch, and will regress to it's baby forme, and you'll have to get all of that sexy exp back again.

You can command for it to train, which will make for equal exp gain, but it does have a one in 4 chance of back firing, and hurting the digimon.

As some of you now have Rookies, let me explain how they evolve, they'll evolve when you have 15 exp, have 7 Base HP, and can cause 2-3 damage to others.

Ref Comments: Ugh, meant to put this up the other night, but I've been busy and sick so just ugh. also all of those failing rolls.

I honestly have no idea how the hell digimon works. If you expect me to use techniques or whatever digimon do and basically fight a digimon ASB battle, then no.

Roll to have Kotemon attack it from the side, then cloak myself and throw knives at it from a different direction.

Roll to gore Kuwagamon on your tusks and have Elecmon send an attack at it.

roll to have budmon attack the kuwagamon and the absorb the rest of it.
    Watch the Skys

Roll to throw huge chunks of ice at Kuwagamon for damage and have SnowAgumon attack it as well.
    "Huh, got away again. Sorry about that, but you know how it is, gotta catch 'em all..."

-Don Weaso, Conker's Bad Fur Day

Everyone attacking kuwagamon? Fools. You have left your own flanks exposed.

Roll to use your insane speed to eat (using random.org budmon) before it can move, at the very least infecting it, and then have demidevimon sneak in a finishing blow on kuwagamon.

Page 83 of 96 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast