Page 84 of 96 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2397

Thread: Roll to Dodge! V.3

Roll to send a thread of your superscarf down your throat into your stomach so it touches the amplifying stone inside you, giving it a power up, allowing the scarf to help protect you from Kuwagamon or any other dangers that threaten you and your adorable syakomon
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Bump. Cme on man. I get "busy", but still.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Midbus (GeekyTreecko)
    [5]
    You throw some ice at Kuwagamon, and then Snowagumon jumps into help.
    [-5 health for Kuwagamon, 3 xp for SnowAgumon.

Ignika Mahri (Matoro)
    [2]
    You command Kotemon to attack, but the big bug merely swats him away, and when you try to throw knives at him, dodges.
    [-2 health for Kotemon, 1 XP]

John the slime (Silverhawk)
    [4]
    Chuumon attacks Kuwagamon, and you drain some health from it.
    (2 XP for Budmon, -3 hp from Kuwaga, +1 hp for you)

Wild Beast (CuriousHeartless)
    [5]
    you rush at Kuwagamon, and slam your might tusks into the bug, and then Elecmon fires off a quick jolt of electricty.
    [-5 HP for Kuwagamon, 3 xp for Elecmon]

Bruce/Shirley (Octoboy)
    [5]
    You like binge with your scarf or something, and touch your power stones, giving a nice boost in HP to your Scarf, it then gains protection mode, and goes into it.
    (+3 xp for Syakomon.)

Shaka Al'Aeur (Ghosts of the Forums)
    [1]
    You rush as Chuumon, but trip over an overgrown root, and come crashing down on your face. Pagumon tries to hit Kuwagamon but is swatted away.
    (-3 health for you, -2 health for DemiDevimon)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. Wild Beast (CuriousHeartless)
    Health: 11/11
    Mentality: 10/10
    Items: Digivice
    Companions:Elecmon it has 7 health. it has 12 exp

2. John the Slime (silverhawk)
    Health: 6/10
    Companions: Chuumon it has 7 health. it has 11 exp

3. Shaka Al'Aeur (Ghosts of the Forums)
    Health: 4/10

4. Ignika Mahri (Matoro)
    Health: 10/10
    Companions: Kotemon It has 5 health. it has 7 exp

5. Midbus (GeekyTreecko)
    Health: 7/10
    Status:Extra 1-2 damage when using Ice in Blizzard Midbus forme, and the power to use ice when you're not.
    Companions: SnowAgumon It has seven health. it has 8 Exp

6. Bruce/Shirley (Octoboy)
    Companions: Doc Ock esque scarf, currently in Protection Mode, it is shielding you from damage, and will make it so you take 1-2 less damage. It has 13 health. Syakomon It has 3 health. It has 8 Exp

Location: (New in GREEN) You have now all been teleported to a new area, this area is a densely foressted area, you can hear the multiple chirpings of bugs, as well as the ominous buzzing that seems to be getting louder. Best to round up, and try to help each other out for now...

Enemies: (New in RED) As always, each other.

Kuwagamon has appeared, it is a Champion level Digimon with 12 health, and whoever kills it will gain ten exp.

Other: (New in BLUE) Because Ref Comments change every now and then, I'll be putting the Digimon info here. Basically, your Digimon are the In-Training phase right now, they're very weak, but they can get stronger. With every roll, they get half of the roll, rounded up, to their EXP, once a Digimon has 5 exp it digivolves into it's rookie.

If a Digimon loses all of it's health, it doesn't die but becomes an egg, that will take 1-2 turns to hatch, and will regress to it's baby forme, and you'll have to get all of that sexy exp back again.

You can command for it to train, which will make for equal exp gain, but it does have a one in 4 chance of back firing, and hurting the digimon.

As some of you now have Rookies, let me explain how they evolve, they'll evolve when you have 15 exp, have 7 Base HP, and can cause 2-3 damage to others.

Ref Comments: Exhausted, I really am, from like all my school and ****, so sorry about the wait, I'll try to do them more regularly.
    Last edited by Captain Doctor Digi; 22nd October 2013 at 4:12 AM.

Jeez for a while the you hard me thinking that with lalamon I was doing a liget evolution route
    roll to look for a way to the tamer city
    Watch the Skys
    Also dont Trip on random rocks, they can hurt

Roll to build massive amounts of ice energy into your body, then expel all of the stored energy as a powerful beam of ice at Kuwagamon.
    "Huh, got away again. Sorry about that, but you know how it is, gotta catch 'em all..."

-Don Weaso, Conker's Bad Fur Day

Roll to charge at Kuwagamon again, trying to gore it and hold it in place with your tusks.

Roll to recall Kotemon and back off. Watch and wait to see if other peoples' attacks are successful, and if it looks like Kuwagamon has low HP, stealth attack him from behind. If anyone trips up leave and train Kotemon.

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Spoiler:- Credit:

Roll to lay back out of danger with Ignika and try to nurse Syakomon back to health, then have my scarf distract Kuwagamon to help Ignika's surprise attack be more surprising if Ignika gets the chance to attempt one. If Ignika doesn't attempt a surprise attack, roll to do everything mentioned but the distraction.

Roll to inject a small amount of your intestines into demidevimon, not enough to infect it, but just enough to increase its physical performance a bit, wink wink. Then you yourself, if it looks safe try to kill kuwagamon, thus spoiling its death for everyone else.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Midbus (GeekyTreecko)
    [2]
    You channel your ice powers, and attempt to fire a beam at Kuwagamon, but he moves at the last second knocks you and SnowAgumon over with a power back hand.
    (-2 Health from you, -1 SnowAgumon +1 exp)

Ignika Mahri (Matoro)
    [3]
    You duck into cover with Kotemon, and look onto Kuwagamon who is busy attacking everyone.
    (+2 exp for Kotemon)

[1]
    You think that the others have Kuwagamon handled, so you turn your back to look for a path to Tamer City, but Kuwagamon rushes at slashes at you and Chuumon with his Scissor Claw attack, which cuts you into to two.
    (-3 health from you, -2 health from Chuumon. Half size)

[1]
    You charge at Kuwagamon, horns ready to pierce it's mighty carapace, but it hears you coming, and uses another Scissor Claw and cuts your tusks down to size.
    [-4 Health from you, and lose of tusks.]

Bruce/Shirley (Octoboy)
    [6]
    You run back with Ignika, to heal yourself, and Syakomon, giving each of you an extra HP of 3, and a boost in experiance to Syakomon.
    (+6 hp and exp Syakomon, and 3+ for you)

[5]
    You give Demidevimon a sloppy makeout, and he gains a boost in attack. And you then both attack Kuwagamon and deal 7 damage to it.
    (3 exp)

Health: 7/11
    Companions:Elecmon it has 7 health. it has 12 exp

Health: 3/10
    Companions: Chuumon it has 5 health. it has 11 exp

Health: 4/10

4. Ignika Mahri (Matoro)
    Companions: Kotemon It has 5 health. it has 9 exp

5. Midbus (GeekyTreecko)
    Health: 5/10
    Status:Extra 1-2 damage when using Ice in Blizzard Midbus forme, and the power to use ice when you're not.
    Companions: SnowAgumon It has 5 health. it has 9 Exp

Health: 13/13
    Companions: Doc Ock esque scarf, currently in Protection Mode, it is shielding you from damage, and will make it so you take 1-2 less damage. It has 13 health. Syakomon It has 6 health. It has 14 Exp

Location: (New in GREEN) You have now all been teleported to a new area, this area is a densely foressted area, you can hear the multiple chirpings of bugs, as well as the ominous buzzing that seems to be getting louder. Best to round up, and try to help each other out for now...

Enemies: (New in RED) As always, each other.

Kuwagamon has appeared, it is a Champion level Digimon with 5 health, and whoever kills it will gain ten exp.

Other: (New in BLUE) Because Ref Comments change every now and then, I'll be putting the Digimon info here. Basically, your Digimon are the In-Training phase right now, they're very weak, but they can get stronger. With every roll, they get half of the roll, rounded up, to their EXP, once a Digimon has 5 exp it digivolves into it's rookie.

If a Digimon loses all of it's health, it doesn't die but becomes an egg, that will take 1-2 turns to hatch, and will regress to it's baby forme, and you'll have to get all of that sexy exp back again.

You can command for it to train, which will make for equal exp gain, but it does have a one in 4 chance of back firing, and hurting the digimon.

As some of you now have Rookies, let me explain how they evolve, they'll evolve when you have 15 exp, have 7 Base HP, and can cause 2-3 damage to others.

Comments: I was trying to do this early, and I know my excuses are getting used a lot, but I should be less busy now, so I should able to ref more.

Ah ha ha I have two of me that's great
    roll to absorb the local greenery to regain health
    Watch the Skys

Pop out of cover, and with the element of surprise, quickly sling a knife at its head to try and get the last two damage before anyone else.
    Last edited by Matoro; 31st October 2013 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Misspelled

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Roll to have your scarf clothesline the big beetle to finish it off because you're female so insects are icky to you now

Roll to get pissed and try to crush Kuwagamon, and anyone else who comes near it.

Roll to channel yours and SnowAgumon's ice powers between each other to attempt to heal both of you.
    "Huh, got away again. Sorry about that, but you know how it is, gotta catch 'em all..."

Sorry didn't notice this was reffed.

Roll to tell exactly where Ignika is hiding using your heat vision, and then tackle him when he emerges and eat one or both of his legs off, infecting and crippling him. While you are dong this, and if it would be the killshot, have demidevimon go in for the kill or kuwagamon.

I'm awful, ain't I?
    Last edited by Ghosts of the Forums; 1st November 2013 at 6:16 PM. Reason: Forgot to specify I was attacking kuwagamon with my demidevimon.

Well then this is taking awhile. So Bump.
    Watch the Skys

Midbus (GeekyTreecko)
    [4]
    You fire some ice at SnowAgumon, who gains a bit of health, and then does the same to you.
    (2 health for both ya'll)

Ignika Mahri (Matoro)
    [4]
    You toss a knife, and hit Kuwagamon in the forehead. Woop.
    (-2 HP from Kuwagamon, +2 exp for Kotemon)

[4]
    You roll over to eat some leaves, gaining two health.
    (+2 health, 2 exp for Chuumon)

Bruce/Shirley (Octoboy)
    [5]
    You command your scarf to attack the vile Kuwagamon, it lunges, etremities flailing in the air, however the beetle eats the scarf midair, but suddenly, it begins vibrating at a speed that causes it to asplodes out of the beast's chest. Killing it. Syakomon absorbs the energy, and becomes Octomon. Wildbeast then stomps the **** out of your scarf.
    (+10 Exp For Octomon, -6 health from Scarf.)

[6]
    You get pissed about missing Kuwagamon's kill, very pissed... So pissed, you go into a rage, and stomp your hooves onto Shirley's scarf. Elecmon then digivolves into Leomon.
    (-3 Mentality, -6 HP from Shirley's scarf. +3 exp for Elecmon)

[1]
    You scan the area for a large heatsource, and find one! You eargerly rush towards it, but trip over an exposed root, and come crashing down on your nose, breaking it. Devildramon then does nothing but try to get over the thought of making out.
    (-2 Health, broken nose)

Everyone's attention is pulled towards Infinity Mountain, which has a large bat like shape showing up on the side, you should totally go there.
    Health: 7/11
    Mentality: 7/10
    Status: Has lost tusks. Rage Mode: Is in a deep rage that will cost 3 Mentality each turn, but deals out an extra 3-5 damage.
    Companions:Elecmon it has 18 health. it has 15 exp

Health: 5/10
    Companions: Chuumon it has 5 health. it has 13 exp

Health: 2/10
    Status: Broken nose: Will lose one health each turn until it is fixed.
    Companions: Devimon it has 3 health. it has 11 exp

4. Ignika Mahri (Matoro)
    Companions: Kotemon It has 5 health. it has 11 exp

5. Midbus (GeekyTreecko)
    Health: 7/10
    Companions: SnowAgumon It has 9 health. it has 11 Exp

Health: 13/13
    Companions: Doc Ock esque scarf, currently in Protection Mode, it is shielding you from damage, and will make it so you take 1-2 less damage. It has 13 health. Syakomon It has 17 health. It has 24 Exp

Enemies: (New in RED) Each other.

You now have some champions, they have 18 base HP, or 11 plus whatever they had as a rookie when they evolved. they deal 7-9 damage to Digimon, and 5-7 to non Digimon.

Comments: I know, I said I'd do it more often, I'm sorry.

RageMode, huh? Losing mentality doesn't seem so bad. Yes it could mean insta-death if I go insane and get a bad roll, but whatever.

Roll to go rampaging, trying to crush any enemies I can. And have Leomon (Who is still listed as Elecmon in my info) go out into the woods to both train and be safe from the rampage.

Roll to encase both you and SnowAgumon in a dome made out of strong ice, to protect yourself and SnowAgumon from incoming attacks.

Roll to ignore everyone and begin carefully making my way up to Infinity Mountain.

I was under the impression Kuwagamon had 2 HP left? I must have tallied wrong.

Also that's what you get.

roll to go to the a different area to find new things.
    Watch the Skys

Firstly, let me tell you that I did not "make out" with my digimon. I took a syringe/knife on my person, and injected my essence into it with it. Second, I fail to see how I am damaged by a broken nose, as I have no blood and thus cannot bleed out. Although regarding the "bleeding", it would leak instead a highly caustic fuming substance with a similar consistency of gasoline. Wile not technically blood, it wouldn't really hurt me that much, but would hurt like hell to whoever came in contact with it, plus infecting them via my capabilities. That being said, I will actually order now.

Roll to set my broken nose, and train demidevi while making my way towards the mountain.

I was gonna offer to ref, but I don't understand any of these Digimon shenanigans. So I'll wait till next round.

Hey digi I take this is either the DS dusk/dawn world map or is it some other one. Please tell me where you are getting the "map" for this world
    Watch the Skys

Page 84 of 96 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast