Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon GTS problem. (Hacked pokemon express)

Default Pokemon GTS problem. (Hacked pokemon express)

HELLO. The problem with the GTS trading system, it's simply that is being used as a way to get and give hacked pokemon.. for example, i want a specific pokemon like.. umm.. pidgey(example) and everyone want's a Lv. 9 and under mew, wtf? firstly i'm sure nintendo is aware of this and i'm hoping on BW2 they change that. Secondly, why the hell would you want a Lv. 9 and under pokemon? you can't EV train it, neither it says your name and it's fake.
    Last edited by KAIBAMAN; 19th June 2012 at 4:17 AM.
    JUSTICE

Quote Originally Posted by KAIBAMAN View Post
    HELLO. The problem with the GTS trading system, it's simply that is being used as a way to get and give hacked pokemon.. for example, i want a specific pokemon like.. umm.. pidgey(example) and everyone want's a Lv. 9 and under mew, wtf? firstly i'm sure nintendo is aware of this and i'm hoping on BW2 they change that. Secondly, why the hell would you want a Lv. 9 and under pokemon? you can't EV train it, neither it says your name and it's fake.
    Level 9 and under Mews exist. Everyone used to say level 9 and under Dialga/Palkia/Giratina wouldn't exist, but they became legal in HGSS.

These hacks aren't allowed on the GTS. These people ask for these impossible Pokemon not in hopes of obtaining them, but are using the GTS as some type of storage.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

To take your points in order,
    1a) Obvious hacks cannot be traded over the GTS. So all those people asking for impossible pokemon (like Lv. 1 Reshiram, a very common one) aren't getting them. They're just, at worst, jamming up the system.
    1b) People do use the GTS for things other than trading hacks. There are still many players out there who are simply putting up junk they catch in-game for junk other people catch in-game. (e.g., my boldore for your boldore, and we both get Gigalith!)

2) I've...actually not seen a lot of people asking for level 9 and under Mew, though even if they do, that's a perfectly possible and legal pokemon to get, thanks to all the wi-fi events giving out level 5 Mew.

3) I absolutely agree. I'd love it if GameFreak changed the GTS so you can't ask for impossible pokemon. It'd make the GTS a lot more easy to use for those of us that want to use it!

4) A lot of people (myself included) want level 1 pokemon for several reasons, such as not having to fool around with EV-reducing berries before you train it/check its IVs, because it's more likely you'll get someone's leftovers from a breeding run and you'll end up with cool moves, natures, IVs, or abilities that other pokemon of the same species wouldn't have, or because you simply want the fun of training it up yourself from scratch.

5) I'm not sure I get what you're saying... I know you can't nickname traded pokemon, but you can certainly EV train them, and traded pokemon aren't always "fakes" (if by "fake" you mean hack?)

My Youtube battle videos
    My 3DS FC: 3609-1041-6416.

I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by zozo View Post
    Obvious hacks cannot be traded over the GTS. So all those people asking for impossible pokemon (like Lv. 1 Reshiram, a very common one) aren't getting them. They're just, at worst, jamming up the system.
    If you can do it over GTS negociations, you can certainly do it at GTS, they're not asking for a Lv.1 zekrom just for show.
    Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    These hacks aren't allowed on the GTS. These people ask for these impossible Pokemon not in hopes of obtaining them, but are using the GTS as some type of storage.
    Actually... they are. People have shown me hacked Lv.1 evolutions and legendaries in GTS Negociations.
    JUSTICE

Quote Originally Posted by KAIBAMAN View Post
    If you can do it over GTS negociations, you can certainly do it at GTS, they're not asking for a Lv.1 zekrom just for show.

Actually... they are. People have shown me hacked Lv.1 evolutions and legendaries in GTS Negociations.
    Just because you can "show" it in GTS-Negoitations doesn't mean it'll actually be traded. The legality check only works after you select the Pokemon to be one of the three that s traded.

The fact that soeone "showed off" their hacked pokemon on GTS-N is completely irrelevant.

Go ahead and try hacking a lvl 1 Zekrom and try trading it on the regular GTS. It won't go through.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

It's pretty hard finding a certain Pokemon without seeing a single evolved or legendary Pokemon "lv 9 and under" at all as the search results. I would love it if specific Pokemon, eg: Dialga have the lowest level option as "lv 40 and up" since level 47 is the lowest you can find it.

The current GTS is broken. End of story.
    If you want something specific, you're better off going to one of the resident trade shops here instead throwing the dice around on the GTS.

Finding is hard. But offering has got me a good number of Pokemon...then again you have to be lucky.

Proud Member Of SPCS
        Spoiler:- Credits And Pokedex Progress:

Well, there are a few Pokemon 9 and under.
    I just think they're showing off sometimes..even if they're hacked.

Is it really broken?

Default Gts

Is it really broken?

I kept seeing those when I nav through Gts :/

I just don't get WHY the hackers do that and don't even bother catching that Lv9/under Zekrom in their own, since they can already hack...nya~

Some people use the gts as a storage deposit and others just show off their pokemon. I really want gamefreak to make impossible trades banned so that the gts doesn't get jammed up and so that people can actually trade properly.
    Shaymin is amazing!
    ~ ★

Never really had a problem with the GTS...

All you need is patience... deposit your Pokemon... don't even bother trying to search...

Then wait... during the hype of the game, you will probably get your Pokemon in a day or 2... but when the game settles down you may have to wait up to 3 weeks though...

I've only ever received one hacked pokemon off of GTS- a lv.100 Shiny Zubat.

It would be virtually impossible to have a feature to stop hacked/impossible trades. Like people say some use them to show off rather than actually trading. I don't really see how having hacked pokemon effects anything- if you get one, just release it. It may be annoying when you see all the trades for Lv.9 Zekrom and under, but eventually you'll find something worthwhile to trade for.

Well I wanted a dexoys so i put random pokemon to offer then this guy took my lv 12 gastly and gave me a lv 50 dexoys, but the dexoys must have been hacked cuz it kept on freezing my ds when I use it in a battle.

The GTS is annoying at times, I usually go to find baby pokemon.

I don't know why everything is being traded for legends under level 9. It's either a technical malfunction, or little kids are being idiots.

Or actual shinies of Zekrom and Reshiram...which are all fake.

Even on negotiations somone tries to offer me stuff like that, insisting that it's real. Needless to say, I disconnect
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by BritishWeavile View Post
    I don't know why everything is being traded for legends under level 9. It's either a technical malfunction, or little kids are being idiots.
    It's the latter
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Don't use the GTS.
    Simple.
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

I guess this is somewhat related to this topic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK2gqMZlGq8

Yeah, it get's me mad, but that's why I use the forum here to trade Pokemon. To much level 9 and under Zekrom/Reshiram

It is annoying, but I have been able to get a lot of good pokemon through the GTS. Patience is key!
    Black FC: 1721 5916 5276

Badges provided by Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    Or actual shinies of Zekrom and Reshiram...which are all fake.

Even on negotiations somone tries to offer me stuff like that, insisting that it's real. Needless to say, I disconnect
    You can get a legit shiny Reshiram or Zekrom though.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast