Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Saving Time: An RPG of Prehistoric Proportions [SU]

Sure, as long as it makes sense in the context of the story.
    My fan-fic(Credit to Gelatino95 at Crazy Dragon Graphics for the userbar) Author's profile
    And here's an awesome RPG. It has dinosaurs!And a sprite comic, because I can't draw!

Please click my dragon(s)!

If we made a time portal, wouldn't it be easy to make a space one and go to the Naruto world? BYAKUGAN GO!!!

Also, will we be scattered when we're sucked in or will be be deposited as a group? Because if it sucks us in, it's gotta be unstable, right?

We'll probably be seperated, but not more than a mile or two away from a central point.
    My fan-fic(Credit to Gelatino95 at Crazy Dragon Graphics for the userbar) Author's profile
    And here's an awesome RPG. It has dinosaurs!And a sprite comic, because I can't draw!

Ok, that's good...(prepares plans for assassinating Grant and everyone in Chronos so my character will become the sole leader and use the remaining people to serve his every whim)

Or not. Probably...

There, done.

PENDING. The history was wonderful, and the description was acceptable, but the personality needs at least another four lines. Once you fix that, you're good to go. I like your character already.

Oooh, sounds like a leader I can like xD. Seems a nice kid though... so wait, what does her mother think she's doing?

Her parents think she's on a paid vacation provided by the studio she works in to promote and recruit new members (should've added that on) and I will add the remaining stuff right now ^^. And yeah she's a nice kid but only to those who deserve ;>.>

I don't like her. She sounds like a brat

No, really, good job.

So it's me and TA against TA and everyone else.

Some Grant members, anyoooone? So I don't get eaten by a velociraptor? die?

Paid Vacation... wait, for a few years??? And yup, that's pretty much the sides. We'll obviously win though xD

Hey give me some credit I did this late at night >.>

and I meant the paid vacation for the expedition to go back in time. during those years they didn't know where she would go and by that time she had already gotten a place for herself ^^;

Ah, kewl. Woot, paid vacation to go back in time *cue Dr who music*

I wonder how much I'd get paid?

Seriously people, join Grant's side. We're awesome and great here, and Chronos is only awesome.

Dr. Who~

and there, done

Am I missing something?

ACCEPTED. Great job with the sign up. Try not to double-post, though. You could get infracted if a mod sees it, so I would suggest you edit those two together.

Also, greatguy is correct about us needing a few good guys. If anyone thinks they can handle two characters (and believe me, it's not as hard as it sounds), please feel free to make a second sign up.

Just to let you know, I am most of the way done with a character. (Sadly, not a good guy....I kinda suck at writing them).
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Everyone except Treecko's isn't really that "evil." I mean, people, you're THAT close to being able to be on Grant's team! /endrage

Seriously, I'm gonna diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee....

okay ^^, and yeah my character isn't that good >.> I was describing how she was before and now...well yeah ^^; and I can handle two characters but I am so tired lately I can't now -__-

Meh. I'm just there for money and stuff. I couldn't really care. And Sophie S, your character seems like "oh yay, I've killed everyone in Temporal Labs, lets go back home now <3". No offense! :P I defo can't, will only be able to go on here via phone, soo...

lol none taken? Well, I never did say she was going back home :I I mean she knows the consequences and perils of the trip but she's confident of herself and her team. She has the mindset of keeping them alive but at the same time completing the mission. She keeps the mission at top tier though so if someone is in danger but it will jeopardize the mission greatly...good luck for them ;>.>

Maybe you should add all this to the description...?

Glad to hear it, SoulMuse. The almost done part, that is, not so much the bad-guy part.Still, we need characters on both sides, even if we are a bit lacking in the good-guy department right now. I do believe that that will make four baddies, however, so the next three will be taken on a first-come-first-served basis unless reservations for a baddy are made. After those spots are filled, only good-guys will be accepted until the numbers are even.

Name: Jeffrey Lynne

Organization: Grant's team

Description: Jeffrey, or Jeff is a rough looking man, at 45 he isn't as healthy as the rest of the group. He has thick black facial hair, and dusty looking, short, greying black hair. He is of a rather average build for someone his age, at six-foot-two he isn't exactly built. He has very hardened skin from the 30 years of work in the field. His face is worn, a large scar across his cheek. His eyes are of great contrast to the rest of his appearance, a bright blue colour, a bit of his previous, younger innocence left.

He usually wears a worn, brown leather jacket, grey undershirt and black, fingerless gloves. His legs are covered by a thick pair of khaki trousers, very practical with connectors for climbing equipment. His shoes are worn, brown boots. Very practical for climbing and getting around, allows protection in a desert enviroment. He wears dark sunglasses to protect his aged eyes from the glare of the sun.

Personality: If there ever was a better desciption of someone who is stubborn then this is it. Jeff is notoriously tricky to work with, always pushing his own opinions and ideas in. In his eyes, everyone is wrong but him. He is overtly heavy handed in some situations, often leading to problems. He dislikes working in a group and prefers the company of himself. He is very old fashioned, with an intense dislike for technology and all things new, for him the old way was the best way. A very lonely individual, he has many more enemies than friends.

Jeff is very experienced, basically a walking encyclopedia on dinosaurs. He is able to identify targets at long distances and use the information he knows to quickly work out a plan of action in his head. He has militairy experience, and can use and clean weapons effectively, and is very militairy in his plans, this can be a disadvantage though as usually they turn into suicide missions. An avid fan of music, most notable the Electric Light Orchestra.

History: Born in the English city of Brimingham to a rich museum curator, he quickly gained a huge intrest in dinosaurs, this was helped by having the bones there to study. However, suddenly on a cold, November 2nd night, his father's museum was robbed, his father being shot dead in the process. At only 14 he had no immediate family, no one to live with, so he jumped on a boat and left England for good. Arriving at a sea port in Argentina, his interest in dinosaurs was re-sparked with his meeting with an old palentologist. He began to work with the man, eventually taking over his buisness when he passed away. He stayed in Argentina working as a Palentologist for hire until he reached the age of 25, until a civil war had started in South America. As he was now a citzen he had to sign up. He worked for the rebellion forces, gaining miltairy experience in the progress. This war hardened him, made him bitter. On his 27th birthday the war ended. He was left with nothing, no buisiness. This caused him to go into hiding for a few years, participating in the ocassional dig out in the desert.

On his 45th birthday, and aged Jeff, a shadow of himself, recieves a letter. It is asking for palentologists, with an address not far from where he was currently based. Rather suspiscious, he went to scope out the address. He was wathching the doorway intently, when he hears a twig break. He turns round and his face is met with a blow by a heavy object. He is knocked out cold.

He awakens on a cold floor, a locker in front of him.

Inventory

1x Hunting Rifle
    20x 7.62mm rounds
    Clips and ropes for climbing
    Weeks worth of dried food
    Full Canteen
    One Way Radio
    Wide backpack
    Leather notepad
    WHITE 2 FC - Mega - 1679 1590 2270

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast