Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161
Results 4,001 to 4,024 of 4024

Thread: Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Hue's theme sounds better than Bianca and Cheren's :'D
    Talking about the devil, I wonder if Cheren's Gym Music is mixed with his previous battle theme?

Quote Originally Posted by drawk[e] View Post
    Where to listen it? (Akuroma's)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwNFvCAc-tc

After 1:00

Is there Elesa's Gym theme anywhere on youtube?

Quote Originally Posted by drawk[e] View Post
    Where to listen it? (Akuroma's)
    I think people are confusing the WT finals theme as Akuroma's theme. We have yet to hear his plasma theme, which is the one that is supposed to be really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyb2405 View Post
    i got my email today saying that both copies have been shipped... Cannot contain how awesome and difficult playing these games will be, as i dont know the Japanese laguage xP will definitely be a challenge
    Don't worry I started ordering Japanese Pokemon games when I was 12 and I didn't understand a lick of Japanese, I still managed to beat the league within a week with all the Japanese games I have, it's also a fun way to help yourself learn if you're interested!

But mine shipped too I can't help but look at the tracker! I keep refreshing it to see the updates hahaha.

Ken Sugimori Gen I/II art for Mega Charizard courtesy of http://tomycase.deviantart.com/

3DS Friendcode - 4038-6259-5615

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran-kun View Post
    Don't worry I started ordering Japanese Pokemon games when I was 12 and I didn't understand a lick of Japanese, I still managed to beat the league within a week with all the Japanese games I have, it's also a fun way to help yourself learn if you're interested!

But mine shipped too I can't help but look at the tracker! I keep refreshing it to see the updates hahaha.
    You guys are lucky, it costs like $100 or something ridiculous like that.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I think people are confusing the WT finals theme as Akuroma's theme. We have yet to hear his plasma theme, which is the one that is supposed to be really good.
    For what I know, the WT finals theme depends of the character you are battling. In this case, the theme is most likely Akuroma's.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    For what I know, the WT finals theme depends of the character you are battling. In this case, the theme is most likely Akuroma's.
    but he has another one the plasma one

Quote Originally Posted by Pilpulp View Post
    You guys are lucky, it costs like $100 or something ridiculous like that.
    I'm from the UK, so it's like Ł50 for me but if I get charged with import tax then probably Ł70 or something like that! Haha, Hopefully I get away with it this time. The tax for my copy of White was almost as much as the game itself!

Ken Sugimori Gen I/II art for Mega Charizard courtesy of http://tomycase.deviantart.com/

My copy was only $64 from YesAsia (with free shipping) but unfortunately it hasn't shipped quite yet like those who ordered from Play-Asia.
    Pokemon X Team:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Black 2 FC: 2967 6413 3444

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOneIX View Post
    but he has another one the plasma one
    And where can I listen to it?

...I'll start playing soon btw.

I'm from the UK, so it's like Ł50 for me but if I get charged with import tax then probably Ł70 or something like that! Haha, Hopefully I get away with it this time. The tax for my copy of White was almost as much as the game itself!
    This happened to me when I bought my Japanese Black. It's crazy. I had to pay almost twice the normal amount.

Oh really? Then that must mean his final theme must be a more sinister version of this one. Now I definitely can't wait to hear it.

Well, hope you guys enjoy playing

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    This happened to me when I bought my Japanese Black. It's crazy. I had to pay almost twice the normal amount.
    Yeah it was pretty ridiculous, I could have bought a new DS with the total amount I was charged. But I think it varies, last time I ordered with Fedex, so this time I'm trying my luck with UPS.

Thanks! I'll try to film bits that haven't been filmed already to show you guys when I can. But Serebii will probably get his before me, so there may be no need to

Amazingly amazing!

I'm lovin' these spotlights. :>
    Gimme what I neeeeeeeeed!

Spoiler:- Teams & Stuff:

And where can I listen to it?

...I'll start playing soon btw.
    nobody has recorded it sadly but song uploading are popping up

Oh really? Then that must mean his final theme must be a more sinister version of this one. Now I definitely can't wait to hear it.
    I bet it's the same music heard in the B/W2 anime promotional trailer where he appears. I sure hope it is cause that music was good.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Apparently yes. Hopefully I'll be playing it today and I'll confirm if it is or not his battle theme.

Thank you!

I need someone to upload a video showcasing the battlefield while surfing so I can see how they made the water move in-battle.

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Serebii got his ^^

I need someone to upload a video showcasing the battlefield while surfing so I can see how they made the water move in-battle.
    the water moves from side to side and there are bubbles

Yeah it was pretty ridiculous, I could have bought a new DS with the total amount I was charged. But I think it varies, last time I ordered with Fedex, so this time I'm trying my luck with UPS.

Thanks! I'll try to film bits that haven't been filmed already to show you guys when I can. But Serebii will probably get his before me, so there may be no need to
    Do you have you tube? I would be interested in watching some videos.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161