Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: All For The Love of Meloetta (746)

This image kind of looked funny,

Its good that it learned a new attack but it would still have problem in battle with the moves it has especially against a Ghost type pokemon.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 21st June 2012 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Let's attack her!
    I've never claimed to like "Zeustle". I hate it with a passion. Anyway, I was pointing how unrealistic Axew's endurance was, especially since it was going against Cynthia's Garchomp. I found Iris' interaction just fine in this episode.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 21st June 2012 at 12:30 PM.

Eh, anyway, I like the way Iris acted around Cynthia as well, blushing and all - lol.

....and now, her story begins.

Eh, anyway, I like the way Iris acted around Cynthia as well, blushing and all - lol.
    I found that enjoyable. We don't usually see Iris' like that so it was rather cute actually. Again, don't get me wrong. Iris was fine this episode. I just found the whole Axew thing a bit silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I've never claimed to like "Zeustle". I hate it with a passion. Anyway, I was pointing how unrealistic Axew's endurance was, especially since it was going against Cynthia's Garchomp. I found Iris' interaction just fine in this episode.
    Cynthia was going easy on Axew, of course she isn't going to skewer the poor thing. :/ Plus Scraggy learned Focus Blast and HJK from "seeing" Scrafty use em', I don't see why Axew can't learn Giga Impact from seeing Cynthia's Garchomp D-Rush. Which is similar, as well as many other past Pokemon in BW use Giga Impact.

Anyway, average episode. Saving grace of it? Axew, Iris, Cynthia, and the battle.

What a "meh" episode. Cynthia, meloetta and Dawn saved it to me (and oshawott's "female senses tingling"). Anyway, I didn't like that Iris challenge Cynthia (maybe, because I'm not too fond about Iris, anyway) and, even if Cynthia take her lightly, it's awful how axew managed to endure that much. A simple vision of garchomp should be enough to make axew faint.
    Last edited by DuquĘ?; 21st June 2012 at 1:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Basically any interesting idea you have when speculating about new regions invariably ends with:
    - Ash showing up in a new region with Pikachu without a clue how to do anything besides battling and breathing;
    - He accidentally runs into the new new girl who will be the main companion;
    - He meets a creepy older gentleman* who will follow him around and do the things Ash apparently is either not smart enough to do, or expects that someone will it for him.

*Averted. Now, we have a gadget maniac and his hyper-active lil' sis.
    Platinum FC - 1075 8811 5380

okay.....there aren't any pokemon contests in unova......so why's DAWN here?

I'm gobsmacked, Axew now knows outrage, dragon rage, and giga impact, despite the other move being scratch that's a pretty deadly moveset right there.

hope so! boring team rocket is getting real old REAL quick....BE INTERESTING AGAIN GOD DAMN IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    WTF TR live caster again? I want Oak back...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeul View Post
    I want Pokemon Live Caster with Oak back. :I
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Yup second time I see this version and I'm tired of it already...
    The Rocket Live Caster will be running for 8 weeks, promoting the movie. So, well, get used to it :P It's staying around for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    So Axew:
    - Scratch
    - Dragon Rage
    - Outrage (uncontrolled)
    - Giga Impact (uncontrolled - Like seriously, Axew didn't even knew what was happening: OMG I'M FLOATING TOWARDS GARCHOMP!!! AAAAH!!!!! HELP!!!)
    Maybe this isnt the right place to discuss the writing of Iris' training deficiencies but I find it a bit odd; Axew seems to be picking up massive new moves like tokens off a cereal box yet when I look back, I cant think of anything that has shown Axews power or capabilities increasing.

Fun little episode still.

So I'm guessing this Cynthia won't necessarily have her games team. Also, I was hoping Draco Meteor would use actual meteors in its animation, not glowing balls of doom.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Not a bad episode, but Glaceon...really ? I was hoping for something else, like Braviary
    Gen I:
    Gen II:
    Gen III:
    Gen IV:
    Gen V:
    Gen VI: Gredinja, Aurorus, Aegislash, Dragalge, Trevenant, Xerneas

Was the TRio funny in this episode since they are back to chasing Ash? Or are they still serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    The Rocket Live Caster will be running for 8 weeks, promoting the movie. So, well, get used to it :P It's staying around for a while.
    :P tks for the info, meh I'll just ignore it till Oak comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Was the TRio funny in this episode since they are back to chasing Ash? Or are they still serious?
    They're not chasing Ash, they're chasing Meloetta. She just happens to be with him.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    They're not chasing Ash, they're chasing Meloetta. She just happens to be with him.
    Did Dr.Zager give them the glasses yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    I'm fine with that, it looks interesting to me, I always skip Oak's, I'll probably watch Team Rocket's though.

As for the episode, got a little distracted from all the new stuff to comment on it, I've seen the pictures so far and seems like an enjoyable episode for me. It's not really fresh in my mind anymore though, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it whenever I get around to watching it.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Meloetta is so cute but it so does not go well with Ash. If only Zekrom was much smaller! However it's cool seeing Cynthia again. I like her dress while Dawn's seems like it shrunk.

My ideal battle ever!

Just remembered about Axew using what seemed to be a new move here, Giga Impact apparently? Interesting how it and Axew both have two very powerful moves at such a young stage.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I can't believe Axew actually landed a hit on Garchomp lol. Axew definitely gets a perfect 10 for cuteness and spirit.

So...Axew doesn't use Outrage yet again...but learns Giga Impact? And still has Scratch XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Yeah, like Scraggy or Zeustle/Pansage. :/

But obviously, since Iris is in question, let's attack her!
    Scraggy at least gets some training montages to go along with it's new moves(scrafty teaching him HJK, needing A LOT of training to use Focus Blast correctly), and doesn't pull them out of his *** like Axew does. He's also clearly not overly strong yet.

Pansage started the series strong and has if anything been shown as average- he wins some, he loses some. No real growth, but little pure BS.

And I detest Zeustle.

But here's the kicker: Iris goal is to be a Dragon Master. She does jack to make that happen, and is instead given handouts. Dent isn't giving handouts to reach his goal(in fact, nothing implies he's grown at all in that regard since his debut).

Your claims of people attacking Iris are weak, because we essentially want a good character arc. Instead we get no arc, just sudden gifts from the writing staff.
    Help spread the Dragonbuster Love!
    Hail to Saint Georgia!

Meh episode, but I still have hopes for this saga.
    I like that Krokorok is definitely evolving though
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

Sounds like a setup episode for the most part but woo for Axew learning Giga Impact.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast