Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: All For The Love of Meloetta (746)

Quote Originally Posted by Bulba the Great! View Post
    Why was Iris allowed to challenge Cynthia? Seems unfair to me. She should've waited for the league.
    For the same reason Ash was allowed to challenge Alder, he didn't wait for the league Alder.

Besides, Iris didn't care about winning.

....and now, her story begins.

I agree with Janovy in that there's no harm in Iris challenging Cynthia. She didn't come close to beating her so what's the issue here? Powerup? Where? I saw Axew learn a new move, he certainly didn't damage Garchomp by any stretch of the imagination. Garchomp didn't have a scratch on it. I suppose people are complaining because it knocked it over, but really it was just caught off guard since neither Cynthia or Garchomp were fighting seriously. I'm surprised Axew managed to endure for so long but then I think about when Cilan and Pansage trained with them and reduced the power of their moves and think that Garchomp essentially did the same thing. So again I didn't find anything wrong with the battle, it was pretty enjoyable for a mock battle, certainly interested me more than Ash and Alder.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

As had the best chance to call Iris a kid but did not lol

Glad too see little Oshawott. Hope to see more of him this arc too.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/21r0gk.png[/IMG]

I was kinda disappointed. Cuz the end of last week, we read "next time a new beginning" I thought it was gonna be the start of a whole new season and a new opening. Why did they even showed that last week anyway.

Well, the Dawn mini-arc starts next week, not looking forward to it but I believe the future eps will still be good to watch even if she's in it.

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

It neat that Cynthia and Dawn return in this season. And the two scenes with Ash and friends flipping were funny.

I haven't had a chance to watch this yet, but we apparently didn't get a new opening. I'm really disappointed.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Nope, we didn't get a new opening. Probably next episode.

Silly Iris, fighting a Garchomp with your little Axew. That monster can actually fly, you know. Also, blasphemy! There's no way Axew could NOT have done damage. He probably did 1 HP with Scratch...but nothing with fixed damage Dragon Rage? Yet another reason Cynthia's Garchomp is broken.

Really nice to hear Dawn is returning for a while. I always liked the 4-team group format back in the Hoenn saga.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Ness - Complete!

The whole season 2 think I am pretty sure was Japan only so we have no reason for a new opening until they reached the actual limit of eps which is usually 48-52. Only reasons some seasons were 30ish were due to them being the last like BF and SLV. however I would of liked to have got Nate's outfit but ehh

The irony of it all when its the English dubs create seasons, when Japan doesnt. Now, Japan does that, and English dubs don't? Yeah, weird.

I loved Cynthia in this episode. Her running gag about Ice Cream never ceases to make me laugh. I love her so much. xD Her "serious tone", just to go back to Virbank City to collect her change at the Bearticcone stand. Oh Cynthia. xD You may fight powerfully, but you're a joke machine when it comes to sweets.

"Oshawott and Meloetta, sitting in a tree: K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Oshawott obviously has a crush on Meloetta, it's so cute.

Meloetta's beautiful voice was enchanting, especially when singing.

When Iris and Cynthia were battling, Cilan said Dragon Rage landed a critical hit. Can that happen with fixed damaging moves? Also, I thought it was smart of Cynthia to stop the battle; she knew it was a win for her despite Axew learning Giga Impact.

I was so happy to see Dawn at the end of the episode; typical to happen, since it happened with May in her cameo/return episode. There was no doubt, but I'm glad Dawn also retained her voice by Emily. Dawn <3

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by Erinmizu View Post
    As had the best chance to call Iris a kid but did not lol

Glad too see little Oshawott. Hope to see more of him this arc too.
    Oh you will see more of him than you ever wanted to this season.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Nope, we didn't get a new opening. Probably next episode.

Silly Iris, fighting a Garchomp with your little Axew. That monster can actually fly, you know. Also, blasphemy! There's no way Axew could NOT have done damage. He probably did 1 HP with Scratch...but nothing with fixed damage Dragon Rage? Yet another reason Cynthia's Garchomp is broken.

Really nice to hear Dawn is returning for a while. I always liked the 4-team group format back in the Hoenn saga.
    Axew did damage with giga impact not scratch haha

I just saw it an hour ago. The episode itself it pretty good. I'm trying to figure out how did Meloetta get sick just by barely getting swatted with an electrified net. With an freakishly high fever. It was kinds funny because we have Cynthia with her ice cream dillema back and (FU-*is shot*) Dawn.

Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†
    Proud fan of Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Spoiler:- Credit:

Once again, not sure how Axew was able to survive two super effective dragon attacks from the strongest Pokemon of one of the strongest trainers in the world...

I wish Misty or Brock would return to the show I don't like Dawn
    Need friends for friend Safari and to evolve some pokemon! This is my FC: 3738- 0270 - 0097

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Axew did damage with giga impact not scratch haha
    Yes but if you bothered you read clearly you would see I was applying video game logic haha

Quote Originally Posted by RVD_fan View Post
    Once again, not sure how Axew was able to survive two super effective dragon attacks from the strongest Pokemon of one of the strongest trainers in the world...
    Little Garchomp was surely going reaaaaaaaaally easy.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Ness - Complete!

YES!!!! dawn!!! finally lolol this episode made me happy!!!

Well! Cynthia sure looks mighty fine in her new gig Also I'm very happy to see Dawn revealed at the end of the episode they did a similer thing with May sometime during the Sinnoh saga kudos if you remember.
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseYoung View Post
    I'm sure Dawn doesn't like you either.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I'm sure Dawn doesn't like you either.
    This made me laugh more then it should.

This was more like a DP episode and not because of who returned. The writing itself just felt more DP then BW which I'm ok with.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseYoung View Post
    Because people really thought they would appear over Dawn, oh wait. No.

Good episode. Sad to see Meloetta getting sick, but at least it got cured. The fight between Axew and Garchomp was okay, but good for Axew, I guess. Seeing Dawn at the end was great, though. Looking forward to her in future episodes.

So, this episode brought three good things: Meloetta, Cynthia, and Dawn. I was really sad that we didn't get a new opening, but Dawn & Piplup at the end made me have a fanboy moment.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

AHHHHHH! I've really missed that voice! "Look Piplup! I wonder if that's the plane they're on". I fanboyed! I have missed this character so much over the last 2 years. So glad she's back for a few weeks.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

So after an action-packed episode last week, we are treated to a nice, relaxing episode this week. If I consider that this was the first episode of the new japanese season, it was a good introductory episode. However even on its own it was an enjoyable episode. It was great to see Cynthia again, and the way they introduced meloetta to the gang was nice too. As I final note, it was awesome to see Dawn again, I really miss her character so I'm wondering what she will be up to in the upcoming episodes. So on to the next one!
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

This was a pretty decent episode. It was nice to see a familiar face and look forward to seeing more familiar faces within the next few episodes. I also liked Oshowott being all giddy about being alongside Meloetta.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast