Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lavender town theme

The Song didn't freak me out, it's quite nostalgic to me. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

my fears been renewed cuz of the old game music item (that i always leave on btw) in hgss.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I never found it creepy. I kinda thought it was cool, haha.

The song never really was creepy to me the Lavender town theme was actually kinda calming in a way
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

It was sorta creepy, but I liked it being creepy. Pokemon Tower music however... THAT was creepy.
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I actually liked both the town and tower themes. The town theme was actually quite sad, but the tower one could maybe be considered creepy. Great themes for such an old game!! (And old person, Agatha!)

xxx

It's a bit creepy, but I like it. It is what it's supposed to be.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

I absolutely love the Lavender Town theme!! I don't find it creepy at all, more...sad.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

i remember the first time i went threw lavender town. i was about 8, but i didn't now anything about its reputation. it was just so creepy! i remember turning down the volume, because the music would give me headaches and freak me out. i was about 13 or 14 when i learned more about its reputation. this was after i beat the game and haven't played it for a cupple years. so i decided to go back to lavender town and listen to the music. and believe it or not, it sounded a lot different then a cupple years ago when i was younger.
    this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the tail, and ending with a grin.
    - Lewis Carrol's Alice Adventures In Wonderland(the Cheshire Cat)

click my Pokemon/eggs please! http://new.gpxplus.net/user/Furret-Luver-Girl

(\\_/)
    (*u*) This is Bunny.
    (>< ) help him achieve world domination copy him to ur signature~

nah I just thought it was sad like most ppl. I hate the many many many rumors about lavender town. no the music is not some super secret code, no it does not make u commit suicide, its just a sad tune.

still in the process of plotting out team. want it to be unique and amazing. gardevoir will be included even if she's over used xD and mighteyena cuz they r awesomazing.

send me a friend request please ^_^

No. Should it? I do get headaches from it more than other tunes as I'm prone to headaches (Psyduck=me) though... But other than that... It's actually pretty cheerful to me.

Nah, this theme isn't scary. I like it.

I'd say N's room is much, MUCH creepier.

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    Nah, this theme isn't scary. I like it.

I'd say N's room is much, MUCH creepier.
    honestly that bothered me
    this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the tail, and ending with a grin.
    - Lewis Carrol's Alice Adventures In Wonderland(the Cheshire Cat)

click my Pokemon/eggs please! http://new.gpxplus.net/user/Furret-Luver-Girl

(\\_/)
    (*u*) This is Bunny.
    (>< ) help him achieve world domination copy him to ur signature~

Nope, I liked it

I listened to it on youtube last night around midnight. After I finished I had a headache and youtube started giving me error messages...O.O Needless to say, I didn't sleep much and I am terrified of that "song"
    Friend Safari: Fighting with Meditite, Tyrogue & Sawk.
    3196-3352-8113
    Kanto villains? Why are you here?!
    Because Unova villains are too stupid to take over Unova!
    [IMG]http://i57.*******.com/2a6uxwo.jpg[/IMG]
    Sig made by me, unfortunately.

I played the US version where the higher pitched frequencies weren't there, it didn't really scare me and I was a pre-teen back then, it was a sad tune more than anything and I had played alot more traumatizing games before that, like Doom & Doom II, don't remember how old and I'm too lazy to calculate the age, but I have heard the original Japanese music and noticed there was a slight difference. I didn't listen to it with headphones on, I've heard children who listened to it with headphones on it messed with their brain waves due to their ears not being fully developed and made them sick or something, though I don't really believe it true or it would have resulted in lawsuits and such instead of just creepypasta.

Looking for: Lansat & Staraf Berries
    Have Enigma Berry and every other berry if you're willing to help out?

If LTS was real, it would be mentioned in many reputable sources, just like Electric Soldier Porygon.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

well... after seeing a single Lavender Town creepypasta video which contained a ghost story and some utterly creepy noises (if I was epileptic, things wouldn't have gone well), I got very anxious for a few days and even had a disturbing nightmare about it a few weeks later. triggered back my fear of darkness for a while (I know, it's ironic when you consider my username and my liking of Dark and Ghost type Pokémon).

needless to say, thanks to these ghost stories that I can't stop associating the song with them. nice job, Internet. >

anyway, before those incidents, I liked the song for its mixture between a sad, mournful tone with scary music. but, like I said, the Internet ruined the song forever. it's shameful.

Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Wario Land 3
    Waiting for: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pikmin 3, Super Smash Bros. 4, Pokémon X / Y

I was surprised when I first heard it because a lot of the town music was pretty similar up to that point. The town itself never had an impact on me though. It was the tower and its music that made me incredible sad, because it never occurred to me that Pokemon could die before that point.

I like the music though, its unique. I've listened to the Japanese version with headphones, and it didn't make me sick, but it gave me a minor headache because it was looped for so long. Besides, listening to most things with headphones give me a headache.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

No, the only time I started to creep out is when I've listened to it at night after recently starting to read creepy pasta...

Well, i didn't think it was that creepy until it got stuck in my head for 2 hours. then i realized the creepy aspect of that music. xD

No.I liked the song
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

It was since the first time I listened to it my favorite R/B/Y FR/LG theme.
    It's creepy indeed, but it's still amazing.

All the Lavander Town remixes are just fabulous, too.

tumblr | egc | pc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123