Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Black 2/White 2 Music Discussion/Appreciation Thread

http://youtu.be/wtJtwEHoDf4

I always love the Regi battles because they have great theme music. I can't wait to find out where everything is.

Jumping on the Friend Safari Bandwagon!
    4167 - 4475 - 9473
    (Has Snorunt, Bergmite & Lapras)

Quote Originally Posted by Pspaans View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEc585y17ZU&feature=plcp

N's Castle... I think the guys at Gamefreak pressed the pause button each second... lol
    What's that scratching sound in the background? Is it just a bad rip or is that to further the fact that the castle is in ruins (cracking stones)?

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Oh my god. That's....awesome actually. It really fits how he is now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T6dvEuV7hk&feature=plcp
    Is it wrong to laugh at Homika's Gym theme? Those vocals constantly say Dogar (koffing in japanese) and it's reaaally funny
    Last edited by XGallade; 22nd June 2012 at 9:46 PM.
    3DS FC: 2363-5674-4491

~Pokemon Y Team~
    Dual Screen Klefki
    Physical Wall Togekiss
    Special Wall Dragalge
    Crippler Gallade
    Bulky Special Sweeper Mega Gardevoir
    Physical Sweeper Garchomp

Gimme what I neeeeeeeeed!

Spoiler:- Teams & Stuff:

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Rustboro City sounds similar to the Zelda main theme on the player select.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5tO9aZCEcE&feature=plcp I've fallen in love with this track, don't know what it's for, but I like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEc585y17ZU&feature=plcp

N's Castle... I think the guys at Gamefreak pressed the pause button each second... lol
    It reminds me of something out of Mother 3...

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!

If you badly want the Team Plasma episodes to air soon, please put this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by drawk[e] View Post
    What's that loud Screeching sound? But overall I find it nice though it being a looping theme could get on my nerves easily.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    What's that loud Screeching sound? But overall I find it nice though it being a looping theme could get on my nerves easily.
    It's used in the "spider-web/cocoon" labyrinth in Burgh's Gym. I think you'll most likely hate it quickly, lol.

All right, here are my opinions (and I emphasize the word "opinions") on the new music:

Wild Pokemon Theme- is now 20% cooler. The change in pitch is welcome, and the tempo seems to have been altered making it sound slightly more epic.

Rare Wild Pokemon Theme- Why didn't they change this to match the new Wild Pokemon Theme? It sounds out of place now.

Trainer Battle- Sounds mainly the same, I never liked this one that much anyway.

Rival Battle- This one sounds okay, it might grow on me as I hear it more.

Gym Leader Theme- I'm not sure they should've changed the instrumentation on this one. It sounded almost perfect in BW1, now I don't know what to make of it.

Gym Leader's Final Pokemon Theme- I swear there's a mistake in this. About 2 seconds in, it sounds like the tempo gets too fast and then it skips back down to the usual tempo. It doesn't sound right. Other than that, it's good.

Team Plasma Theme- I don't really like the intro, but otherwise pretty good.

Akuroma's Team Plasma Theme- Like with the Rival theme, I don't really think much of this one, but I'm gonna give it time.

B/W Kyurem Theme- Same as Rival and Akuroma themes (and a lot of the new ones actually).

Iris' Theme- Better than Alder's, but still not a proper Champion theme. A bit too "twinkly" IMO.

World Tournament Final Battle (the one that plays when you fight Akuroma)- This one's already growing on me.

Kanto Leader Theme- I like this one, it has a retro feel to it, as it should.

Sinnoh Leader Theme- This is another theme that I feel they did right, it sounds like the original, but with extra background music and stuff that enhances the tune.

All the rest of the World Tournament themes- Very meh. A lot of them have unfitting instrumentation and don't sound very good.

what? Rustboro City music???
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoYtPJSlizA&feature=plcp

Rustboro City isn't in Unova...
    That's not even Rustboro's theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Oh my god. I love that every gym has it's own theme.

Elesa's gym is so damn incredible. I was not ready for that. Gamefreak needs to have more lyrical songs now.

Hiougi City (Aspertia City)

I can now die in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterge77 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5tO9aZCEcE&feature=plcp I've fallen in love with this track, don't know what it's for, but I like it.
    It sort of reminds me of one of Hoenn's themes, but I can't recall which one. Either way, it's very catchy, unlike the Aspertia City music imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post

Elesa's gym is so damn incredible. I was not ready for that. Gamefreak needs to have more lyrical songs now.
    I think they will. If they can do this with the DS... imagine what they can do with the 3DS .

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    I still think it sounds a little creepy. :x

Quote Originally Posted by XGallade View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T6dvEuV7hk&feature=plcp
    Is it wrong to laugh at Homika's Gym theme? Those vocals constantly say Dogar (koffing in japanese) and it's reaaally funny
    Wow, that's awesome. The guy who's saying Koffing's name is Japanese sounds almost exactly like Koffing's original seiyū. I actually wonder if it's the same guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Ah yes, that was a nice touch.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjvgIHrR4B0&feature=plcp

If this doesn't say EPIC, then I don't know what does.

Thank you based Irra for the banner

Ghetsis' new battle theme. My ears were not ready.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    Ghetsis' new battle theme. My ears were not ready.
    I know right. Befitting for the villain he is. I loving all the new themes of B2W2!

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    :: deviantART | Tumblr | Hummingbird | YouTube | twitter :::

I can't believe they managed to top BW's OST. But they did. Mainly because they experimented like crazy.

* Ghetsis' battle theme sounds like a party remix. It actually gets you (gasp) excited for the battle.

* Achroma's battle theme, besides sounding like an awesome SNES JRPG battle theme, has a really cool voiceover (also experimental). It also sounds like a party remix.

* D O G A R S. Who expected Game Freak to do that?

* N's new encounter theme. In BW it reminded me of a circus from Hell. I would actually visit the circus N's new song represents.

* N's Castle. Reminds me of Lapis Philosophorum from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (awesome song, awesome Anime). I love how it sounds like the song is skipping.

* The Credit song is basically their way of telling us that our (extended) journey through Unova is finally over. It almost makes me sad listening to it., knowing that we won't be seeing Unova again for quite a while.

I think a better name for the new Dream World region would be "Ice Hole". I would love to fall into an ice hole.

EDIT: Also, Magby and Magnemite in Tachiwaki City!!

It seems the server is down for my Bronyland test results, but I am Applejack.

All I have to say here:

If the spoiler doesn't appear, it just says D O G A R S DOGARS numerous amounts of times.

OH. MY. GOD. This is exactly what Square Enix did with lyricals in FFXIII and XIII-2 that I was hoping Game Freak would do with Pokemon! AND THEY DID!!!!

This reminds me of my first ever Pokemon game, Ruby! Sweet memories...
    Last edited by Manafi's Dream; 23rd June 2012 at 4:13 AM.
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

OST LEAKED IN MP3!

Oh my Arceus. I was listening to alot of the soundtrack and my mind was blown. Iris's theme was so beautiful it almost brought tears to my eyes. Elesa's gym theme made me LOL hard though.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast