Page 31 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Black 2/White 2 Music Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TouyaBlack View Post
    I don't know why, but I was expecting to hear the theme from PWT when you battled Cynthia in Undella Town.
    IMO her theme in the PWT sucks. Really, the BW/Undella Town remix is by far better.

Gym music at Virdbank is interesting to say the least.
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

Quote Originally Posted by thekorean View Post
    Gym music at Virdbank is interesting to say the least.
    It was good i thought ^^ it was a fun new song

The Virbank town theme was good as well. One of my favorite new ones. The genre is called Acid Jazz. It's definitely an acquired taste. It reminds me of Breath of Fire III which is one of my favorite games of all time and it uses a lot of Acid Jazz pieces so this one held some nostalgic value to me.
    Last edited by sAv1Or); 16th October 2012 at 6:20 AM.

anyone else really like team plasma's battle theme?
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by Exeggudork View Post
    anyone else really like team plasma's battle theme?
    I liked the in-battle theme more than B/W but I prefer the intro to the battle from B/W more

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    IMO her theme in the PWT sucks. Really, the BW/Undella Town remix is by far better.
    One of them is extremely high-pitched. I didn't like that version, mainly because I don't think the octave skip really fit Cynthia's character. I may just be weird, though. :/

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    One of them is extremely high-pitched. I didn't like that version, mainly because I don't think the octave skip really fit Cynthia's character. I may just be weird, though. :/
    I don't mind the fact they they remixed Cynthia's theme again. She is getting a little bit overused in my opinion, but now that I'm used to the remixed versions her Gen IV theme now sounds a bit slow and un-dynamic.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

I agree. The one in BW2 is faster and higher pitched. I still think Cynthia needs a slower version like from Gen 4. She has a mysterious quality about her and a fast song just doesn't suit her.

So, what's your favorite PWT remix (out of the old gym leader and champion themes)?

Mine would have to be the Kanto Gym Leader theme, hands down. I like how they made it retro sounding, it resembles the original theme a lot more than past remixes.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

My favorite would have to be the Kanto theme, I liked the old theme before and it sounds better in this game. Second would have to be Red's theme though it sounds better in HG/SS.
    岩根雅明=♡

One of them is extremely high-pitched.
    It is the PWT version.
    I didn't like most of the PWT remixes, besides the remix of Kanto gym battle and Blue's theme.

The ones they screwed the most were Cynthia's and Sinnoh gym battle theme.

i have to agree about the sinnoh gym theme, i didn't like the PWT version. same with the johto theme.
    岩根雅明=♡

I don't see what's wrong with the Sinnoh Gym theme, it sounds slightly better now.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

My order of favorites is probably Johto, Kanto, Unova, Hoenn, Sinnoh in that order

Sinnoh was pretty bad. I think it's because it was very dull and bland

I really don't like how they keep tampering with Cynthia's song. The Gen IV version is my favourite video game song in all of existence

Colress has the best theme in the game hands down. There is no disputing it lol.

Battle theme, or outside of battle theme?

Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    I really don't like how they keep tampering with Cynthia's song. The Gen IV version is my favourite video game song in all of existence
    I think they do it to keep it new and exciting. It's not working in my opinion. I think it gets worse every time

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I don't see what's wrong with the Sinnoh Gym theme, it sounds slightly better now.
    The original version of Sinnoh Gym Theme is hands down the best in the entire franchise, IMO.

Original versions: Sinnoh > Kanto GSCHGSS > Johto > Unova > Kanto RBYFLRG > Hoenn.

PWT Remixes: Kanto > Johto > Hoenn > Sinnoh.
    Last edited by Nyarlathotep; 16th October 2012 at 9:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    I think they do it to keep it new and exciting. It's not working in my opinion. I think it gets worse every time
    Yeah they should keep it the same.

Also nah I prefer Kanto Gym Battle to Sinnoh

I never liked the Sinnoh music tbh, my favorite region music track would be a tie between Unova and Kanto

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    The original version of Sinnoh Gym Theme is hands down the best in the entire franchise, IMO.

Original versions: Sinnoh > Kanto GSCHGSS > Johto > Unova > Kanto RBYFLRG > Hoenn.

PWT Remixes: Kanto > Johto > Hoenn > Sinnoh.
    For me, it's:

Original versions: Unova > Kanto GSCHGSS > Kanto RBYFRLG > Johto > Sinnoh > Hoenn

PWT: Kanto > Hoenn > Sinnoh > Johto

I haven't heard any of the PWT remixes, because I had other things to do. I really hope they aren't that bad. D:

So far the only music that has gotten worse is the Plasma grunt theme. What the hell have they done to it?
    Pokemon White 2, Trainer name: Brend

Friend Code(white): 2580-2927-8291

Current Team:
    -Snivy
    -Minccino
    -Growlithe

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo_Blitzle View Post
    So far the only music that has gotten worse is the Plasma grunt theme. What the hell have they done to it?
    I think it's really good IMO. At the beginning, it's like you're going warp speed or something.

Page 31 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast