Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 1636

Thread: Pokemon Black 2/White 2 Music Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Humilau City's theme is just amazing, really. The upbeat and then slightly sad themes...

Marine Tubenis awesome too. Reminds of Megaman.

On the topic, Route 10's music really only was good because it fit the mood of that point in BW perfectly. I like the theme, but there's nothing to it.

The pokemon world tournament: Johto Gym leader theme. Just...Yes. And Colresses theme.
    Also, Aspertia City, PokeStar Studios, and the Cave theme.
    Oh and ALL The champions themes sound the best but my faves are...Blue, and Wallace. It just makes the bettle epic.

They really outdid themselves for the Music in these games...
    I believe in Fairys Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Awesome View Post
    The pokemon world tournament: Johto Gym leader theme. Just...Yes. And Colresses theme.
    Also, Aspertia City, PokeStar Studios, and the Cave theme.
    Oh and ALL The champions themes sound the best but my faves are...Blue, and Wallace. It just makes the bettle epic.

They really outdid themselves for the Music in these games...
    This I like
    Also, Celestial Tower music, it's so dark. And Route 19/20/21 sounds so lively. Also, Nimbasa City Music really gives you the feeling that you are in a big bustling amusement park.
    Also, I think that Iris' theme fits well with her.

i think the colress battle theme is the best in the game if im quite honest

I really, really like the Black City theme and the Marine Tube theme.
    The former for it's tune and quick tempo, and the latter because it reminds me of another game that I can't place.
    Last edited by The Federation; 24th February 2013 at 3:27 AM.

The music in the office buildings of Castelia is pretty cool.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/tahegy.png[/IMG]

The New Generation

I love the music for the final battle in the elite 4

Aspertia City is arguably my favorite hometown music so far.

I hated the Gym Leader music remix of BW that they changed to this time at first, but over time it grew on me.

Some of the remixes they did for old gym leaders, etc. in PWT are kind of...eh. I'm not sure why they haven't grown on me though, I guess I just don't really like the 'B2W2/Unova' spin on them.

Humilau City has a very groovy theme. I also liked the Iris Champion theme, it fit her really well I thought.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I like the Autumn map music

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

Quote Originally Posted by silver_phoenix View Post
    I like the Autumn map music
    Me too. I have a strong feeling that I'll be absolutely sick of the colour orange/brown by the end of March though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Chriiis View Post
    Aspertia City is arguably my favorite hometown music so far.
    I agree. That song always gets stuck in my head.
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

Aspertia City's music will always and forever be my favourite. I love stopping by to hear the soothing music. It makes you think that a new journey is about to have a fresh start.

Black and White 2 have the second best game music I've heard (the best being Mario Galaxy)! Aspertia City, Driftveil City, PWT, Colress' Theme, Team Plasma's Theme, Route 10 (accessible in Icirrus), Elesa' s Gym' s "trainer spotted you" theme, Roxie' s Gym....
    If I listed all the good ones, this post would be huge. I'm kinda glad you can rematch the Shadow Triad and hear Team Plasma' s theme again...
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

anyone heard that song that plays when you talk to some1 in the house just outside icirrus city
    3DS Friend code: 1392-4485-7424
    Friend Safari: Grass type- Oddish, Ivysaur, Quiladin

Quote Originally Posted by ThePurpleOne View Post
    Black and White 2 have the second best game music I've heard (the best being Mario Galaxy)! Aspertia City, Driftveil City, PWT, Colress' Theme, Team Plasma's Theme, Route 10 (accessible in Icirrus), Elesa' s Gym' s "trainer spotted you" theme, Roxie' s Gym....
    If I listed all the good ones, this post would be huge. I'm kinda glad you can rematch the Shadow Triad and hear Team Plasma' s theme again...
    For some reason I found that all the best music was new ones added since BW. Aspertia city is the best starting town theme ever. Not just in pokemon but in any game I've played where there is a hometown of sorts. Route 19-23 is all amazing and is certainly some of my favourite Route music in pokemon games standing alongside HGSS Route 26, Route 42 and Route 4.
    Hugh, Colress Lentimas town, Virbank City, heck even the remixed title theme and dear lord almighty the Champion theme. By comparison, BW has relatively few memorable songs: Accumula Town, Opelucid city, Ghetsis' theme, Skyarrow Bridge, the one piece of music that plays on the bridge to N's castle...

When I think about it, much of this music was simply music that I hadn't heard before. I refrained from watching any BW2 walkthroughs, and I didn't watch the HGSS walkthrough past the 3rd gym. I can only imagine how I would think stuff like Nimbasa city or Accumula Town would be had I now heard their music previously.

anyone heard that song that plays when you talk to some1 in the house just outside icirrus city
    That's the song that played on Route 10 in BW. It's a pretty cool song, imo and it's a shame they cut out Route 10 completely. They could have blocked it off at the badge gates instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    For some reason I found that all the best music was new ones added since BW.
    I can agree with you there. B/W had good music, no doubt, but B/W2's music was overall much better.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I'm loving the game so far. Just beat the dragon gym. The fact tht breeding can't happen till so fat into the game pains me a wee bit though. Also I'm liking a lot of the music. The music around that bridge area where the tennis courts are is really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    it's a shame they cut out Route 10 completely. They could have blocked it off at the badge gates instead.
    If you use a Walk Anywhere cheat, you will actually find (in white 2) that the route hasn't been removed from the code. It's still intact, minus the Badge Check Gates and any Trainers. However, the awesome music doesn't play. You can find evidence here: http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=nNVAVN2lqqs The creator added the Route 10 music to their video.
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

I also think that the new additions are better than the original B\W soundtrack, but I still love the Castelia City's theme.

My favourite new themes are Aspertia City, the Wild Battle theme, Neo Team Plasma's theme, Humilau City and, of course Iris' Champion Battle theme. B\W2 have quite possibly the best soundtrack of any Pokémon game; the music fits the mood and is, for some reason, nostalgic (which is weird because I'm only really played from Hoenn onwards and haven't heard any of the remade themes yet).

Also, is it just me, or are the Pokémon Centre, Wi-Fi and GTS themes amazing too?
        Spoiler:- My best teams:

I like the Fifth Gen GTS Theme. But I like the Fourth Gen version better. Sounds a bit like the start of Colress' Theme...
    I AM ERROR!

Driftveil City = epic music.

My favorite BW theme has right from the start been the Gym Leader theme. Especially in BW2 where it got a makeover with new sounds and a bit better quality. But in general, I really think that the Pokemon games' soundtracks are very well composed and variated.

I also really like the Accumula Town theme which for me gives a relaxing and comfortable feeling.

And then, the new Iris theme is also one of the best battling themes to date, since it is very different from other battle themes with a more kind of female touch, which I like.
    If you are looking for XY Wi-Fi battles I'm always ready so just give me a shout!

3DS FC: 3454 0728 9992. Trainer name: Nikolaj.

Trinity League Badges:

The one that really stood out for me is Cobalion/Virizion/Terrakion's theme. It's so intense!

I love the music when you ride a bicycle =D

Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566 LastLast