Results 1,626 to 1,638 of 1638

Thread: Pokemon Black 2/White 2 Music Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Just finished a new White 2 run.

Iris's theme is still ringing in my head. ... ♫♪♫ ♫♪♫

Quote Originally Posted by I Like Pie! View Post
    Just finished a new White 2 run.

Iris's theme is still ringing in my head. ... ♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    It's definitely quite good.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

The music for Black Tower is really starting to grate on me. It was fine for about the first three areas or so but I'm at area 7 now and I'm actually putting the DS on mute except for when I'm in a battle. Which is something which I've never, ever done before with a Pokemon game.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaKid123 View Post
    The music for Black Tower is really starting to grate on me. It was fine for about the first three areas or so but I'm at area 7 now and I'm actually putting the DS on mute except for when I'm in a battle. Which is something which I've never, ever done before with a Pokemon game.
    I've felt the same about the song, but I think it has more to do with the Tower itself. White Treehollow has the same effect on me, since you're doing the same kind of thing the whole time, and it gets repetitive, annoying and boring. More so in Black Tower because of Magnezone with Sturdy. It's still not my favorite music from B2/W2, though.
    Nintendo Network Suggestions //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo // RU RMT

Iris' battle theme music is awesome. I love that it's epic and cheerful at the same time and I also like the White treehollow music because it sounds both mellow & adventurous.

Some notable tracks for me are Humilau city's theme and Aspertia city's theme. And the Plasma frigate theme is cool too because it sounds sinister.

I really dig the Hoenn Champ's theme

NUZLOCKES/Poke-VIDs and MORE@ http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGp7XdS6bZnKBiHGZmN52gA

I know this was in the original BW as well but I hate the gym leader last Pokemon music. I really like the regular gym leader music so I tend to turn the volume down once they're down to their last Pokemon.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Humilau's theme sounds so cool. It reminds me of a vacation at the beach. I like Reversal mountain's White 2 theme too. It sounds so Sinnoh-y to me. I like spending time in there just listening to the bgm lol.

Aspteria city's music sounds great. It matches the beginning of the story setting. I thought Virbank city had a nice jazzy theme it kinda reminded me of a darker Nacrene city theme.

Absolutely love the home music. So nostalgic and whimsical at the same time

I felt like the original BW had a lot of bland/annoying music compared to predecessors, but it did have some standout tunes that blew most of the OST out of the water, such as Route 10, Opelucid City: White Version, and the emotional theme that's an easter egg in Coumarine City in X&Y. BW2 on the other hand, brought a ton of good tracks with it. Some of my favorites being Virbank City, Colress's battle theme, and Iris's battle theme. Not to mention the Gen 1-4 PWT remixes. And the Strange House's music does it's job of adding to the creepy atmosphere extremely well.
    Last edited by Tytanium18; 15th August 2014 at 11:36 PM.
    Looking for these Safari pokemon: (Normal) (Fairy) Seriously, if you have a Ditto safari, I will love you forever. I also have a lot of slots open, so I'd likely be willing to add you even if you don't have any of these. Just send me a PM here on Serebii if you're interested.
    Y (main) version Safari: Ghost , Phantump
    X version Safari: Dragon , Noibat

Closed for bumping.

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566