Thread: The Classic Nintendo Games Thread :)

Thumbs up The Classic Nintendo Games Thread :)

Talk about more 'classic' tendo titles, like the old mario bros or pokemon r/b/y here

Does anyone still play games like these?

I'm playing a rom of the first pokemon ruby game for the gba. Not sure if it's old enough to be called 'classic', but it is a very old game that got remade a few years ago :P
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

*drool's over her kawaiiness x3*
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

Yes.

Although the most retro game I have played lately was Metroid Zero Mission.
    (Man those speed boost power-ups are hard to get.)

Quote Originally Posted by Google translated Bulbasaur entry
    A man like a cuckoo in the stomach is stubborn with the body Some things are going on.

I was just playing Kirby's Dream Land 3 less than an hour ago as part of Kirby's Dream Collection. SNES games count as classic, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi100 View Post
    I was just playing Kirby's Dream Land 3 less than an hour ago as part of Kirby's Dream Collection. SNES games count as classic, right?
    I would think they would count :3 they're super old, anyways XD
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

*drool's over her kawaiiness x3*
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

I had the Sega Master System and the NES as a kid, so we can talk all sorts of game. My dad has a self built Arcade, can't get too much older then Pac-Man and Pong.

My first game was Tetris for the Gameboy, but nobody told me how to play it, so I just made "sculptures" out of the few seconds I could.

I think I still enjoyed it despite not even knowing how to play it.

My grandmother (now deceased) once credited me for teaching her how to play Tetris when she had a PC version.

Quote Originally Posted by Google translated Bulbasaur entry
    A man like a cuckoo in the stomach is stubborn with the body Some things are going on.