Page 2 of 169 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing Series

And there's no foolproof way to get them, either.

Animal Crossing games have always been better on a handheld in my opinion! The 3ds one look flipping awesome! I like how there are multiple shops and you can customize your house. And since the 3ds is all about wireless connection then it will be full of multil-player fun!

I hope in Animal Crossing 3DS they don't have any weed or grass deterioration. -_- Can't wait to play it, though. I've played Wild World and City Folk. Got back into City Folk around February, but am starting to get out of it.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Wow.

I spent roughly 2 hours a few days ago trying to catch a Coelacanth with no prevail, however in the process I caught a bunch of rare and expensive fish, so still benefitted.

Today, it was raining again so I thought i'd give it another shot, and to my surprise I caught a bunch of rare fish in a row and a Coelacanth right after, all in the space of 15 minutes. Talk about lucky!

Those games were neat xD; I kinda liked desioning shirts....*shrug*

The animals were cute, too xD; And I had lots of weird dreams about them due to my obsession with Mother....0___o; It was epic XD;
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Don't know if it has been brought up here yet, but a European release has been set as Q2 2013. Almost a year from now.

I have all the rage. I know it's a text heavy game, but... >.<

Thinking about starting up a new town, then I'll probably lose interest in about a week. Goodbye DLC!
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I love Animal Crossing :3
    But, sometimes I go through these highs of AC, then it dies off.
    I really wanna get a 3DS for the new AC coming out.

Spoiler:- Credit::

First day and I caught a Ocean sunfish, saw stag beetle and diver beetle, three things I never caught on my last play. Lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    First day and I caught a Ocean sunfish, saw stag beetle and diver beetle, three things I never caught on my last play. Lucky?
    That is some luck.

That's some luck right there.

Okay day two now, notable catches include Jewel Beetle, Agrias Butterfly, Raja Brooke Butterfly, Giant Snakehead and another Ocean sunfish.

Am I just getting really lucky or...

Just got a Silver Axe.

Quality! Taken me about two weeks of talking to Serena to get it.

I "borrowed" my sister's copy of Wild World and made a new character. She doesn't play it anymore, so I just got rid of her fruity house design and made it into a beach/gym place. Plan on making a nightclub house soon. I also have a problem of cutting down alot of trees, and then planting more. You will also find an abundance of fruit littered on the ground.
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

I can't bring myself to restart City Folk. I lost all the Golden Furniture, my Cupid Bench, my Wildflower Floor, and a couple other pieces of DLC furniture when my Wii stopped playing discs. It's too depressing.

I really wanna restart City Folk, but I have like everything possible with a completed mortgage and everything!

Since i've started playing again i've been progressing quite far now.

Over the past month i've:

-built my house to the final model (just before the final flag one).
    -caught a coelacanth
    -got the fountain
    -got the silver axe
    -made a tonne of money

And the good thing is it hasn't been time consuming, 20 minutes of playtime a day has got me this far, awesome.

My girlfriend has started playing Wild World again and seeing her play is making me wish that I had my copy of the game with me. I'm defiantly starting a new game on the Wii version when I get home from my holiday.

I have to agree with the its addictive for the first few months and then you go off it. I hope the 3ds changes that.

Quick question cause I forget, where do you find a scallop for Pascal?

On the beach, somedays Scallops do not appear though so it's best to keep them stored for when Pascal visits.

Not to discredit Haunter227 but you have to go through the Red Turnip Trade to get it.

They occasionally appear on the beach when you collect shells to sell to Tom Nook. Talking to Pascal with a Scallop in your possession will trigger him asking for it. In response to you giving it to him, he'll give you a piece of furniture and then he'll swim off.

I've gotten the perfect town, just got to keep it up for 15 days now.

I just started playing City Folk again for the first time in months. I wrote down the last day I played and simply set my Wii back to that date, so no weeds and my hybrids are still alive, yaaay.

Yeah I'm a time traveler, so what? lol

I'm currently working on my town. I still need to get all the fruits. Only non-native fruit I have is the coconut and my native fruit is the peach. So uh, if anyone has anything other than those, and wants to play, lemme know. I need to get all the fruits so I can finish my town, which currently looks like poo.

I'm willing to pay 50k... Pleeeeease? c: I also have a spare Nice Painting if you want that for your museum. I took it to Blathers and he didn't say it was forged, but I'm not sure if he just didn't say because I already have one in the museum, or if it's because it IS legitimate, lol. So you may need to test that but yeah.

Also if you'd like I'd be willing to soft-reset for a couple fossils you need/want. Or I could help you pull weeds in your town. Or help you perfect it.

I'mdesperatehelp.

So we bring back an AC thread, yet people aren't talking about traveling between towns in CF, or meeting up and trading for DLC they missed that other people have grabbed? Makes sense.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Page 2 of 169 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast