Page 3 of 169 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing Series

I'm probably going to get the 3DS game if I get a 3DS.
    If anyone wants to meet me in City Folk PM me

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    So we bring back an AC thread, yet people aren't talking about traveling between towns in CF, or meeting up and trading for DLC they missed that other people have grabbed? Makes sense.

woot21 out dawgs
    Logic at its finest.

In all seriousness, though, I'm not into CF right now, and since I was forced to restart my town, I'm in need of many things, money included. Once I get back into playing, I have much to do, starting with paying off my house again. And killing all the weeds.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

I can't wait for the new AC title, especially since I lost Wild Workd and my Let's Go To The City doesn't work anymore. I used to love both of those games, so I can't wait to play another AC title again.

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    So we bring back an AC thread, yet people aren't talking about traveling between towns in CF, or meeting up and trading for DLC they missed that other people have grabbed? Makes sense.

woot21 out dawgs
    My town kind of...died with my Wii. All the Golden furniture, gone.

I'd restart my town if anyone would sell me the set.

I was excited for the 3ds release but then I sold my 3ds a while back because it was just collecting dust. But now there's an XL version so I could buy that and get this game. I feel like playing CF too but I have no idea where that is. My biggest achievement was probably getting all the Princess Set! Lol.

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    I was excited for the 3ds release but then I sold my 3ds a while back because it was just collecting dust. But now there's an XL version so I could buy that and get this game. I feel like playing CF too but I have no idea where that is. My biggest achievement was probably getting all the Princess Set! Lol.
    I'd say hold off until there's a price drop or something. The 3DS version isn't due for release until Spring 2013 in Europe. That's really the only game I want in the upcoming season, so I'm really disappointed at NOE for the long wait :c

I got back into CF recently too after about a year, it's loads of fun~ I'm trying to get as much money as I can in my savings in City Folk right now, because the Summer's ending and I suck at making money outside of Summer :/

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    My town kind of...died with my Wii. All the Golden furniture, gone.

I'd restart my town if anyone would sell me the set.
    I'd love to help, but I only actually have 3 pieces of that set. I have the bed, the bench & the screen if you want them.
    Last edited by Ruby Blue; 14th August 2012 at 4:39 PM.

ive played all the animal crossing games, i'll probably get this one too. from what i know of the game so far, i think it ups the ante a little bit meaning players will probably get more playtime out of it than the other games, and wont be bored quickly if you've played all the other games like i have.
    pokemon white friend code
    0647 5096 9579
    Name: Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Aveil View Post
    I'd say hold off until there's a price drop or something. The 3DS version isn't due for release until Spring 2013 in Europe. That's really the only game I want in the upcoming season, so I'm really disappointed at NOE for the long wait :c
    Oh, I thought it was being released quite soon, like within the next month lol. I clearly have not been up to date on all this stuff. ): Yeah in that case I would rather wait for the price drop. Although I have a feeling i'll end up playing it on someone else's console cause a whole console for one game isn't really worth it. I'll go back to looking for CF.

xxx

I dunno why, but I never really stuck with Animal Crossing starting with Wild World.

Now, I have many, many, many cherished, childhood memories from playing the Game Cube version of Animal Crossing, but looking back almost 10 years later, I might've took it way too seriously. My then-video game addiction was pretty hooked into this "virtual world" that runs in real time. I further declined into being a social outcast at age 17. At least the whole thing started to evaporate by 2005 when I got my first real job after graduating high school.

But yeah, I did use those "Universal Codes" quite liberally, I liked getting free stuff. I also loved attacking Animals I thought were stupid looking (Huggy the Koala got the biggest score). I especially loved the fact I could use the Ax on them due to a bug.

I remember playing Animal Crossing during New Years Eve 2002 going into 2003. And all while doing it, my friend named Krista was running down our streets, I stuck my head out the window to see her wishing me & my sister a happy New Years.

I remember Amelia the Eagle moving into my village and discovering the song K.K. Condor, and falling in love with it.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

A new scan reveals a few tidbits from the upcoming Nintendo 3DS game, Animal Crossing: Jump Out, which will launch in Japan this year. The boy in the upper-left corner is wearing a NTDO shirt, which represents Nintendo, which was founded September 23rd, 1889.

Tom Nook will run the Raccoon Housing and, instead of his old apron, wears a classy green sweater vest. Tom Nook’s two nephews, Tommy and Timmy, will run the miscellaneous good store. And that creepy clown-sloth in the upper-right corner will run the gardening store.
    Finally some news
    Source: http://mynintendonews.com/

Tom Nook doesn't run the store anymore?! RUINED FOREVER!

Actually, the change isn't too bad, it kind of makes sense and he's at least still doing his other major role as chief antagonist. I just hope Timmy and Tommy have matured a bit.

Sloth guy looks cool too.
    Will-Powered Spriter

These will defintely be the most innovative titles in the series. I'm so excited~

Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter
    Tom Nook doesn't run the store anymore?! RUINED FOREVER!
    I'm pretty sure that was revealed a while ago?

EDIT: More,

Last edited by Ruby Blue; 19th August 2012 at 9:11 PM.

I heard the game is coming out Dec 31, can anyone confirm this?
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

It's not coming out internationally until 2013, but in Japan yes I think it's Dec 31st 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    It's not coming out internationally until 2013, but in Japan yes I think it's Dec 31st 2012.
    Actually, it's only been confirmed for 2013 in the UK, but here in the US it will probably get delayed. Also, isn't it coming out November in Japan?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    I heard the game is coming out Dec 31, can anyone confirm this?
    Not confirmed, sorry.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Animal Crossings is a great series, and would probably be one of my only incentives to get the 3DS, which I am currently opposed to doing.

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Animal Crossing is one of my favourite games, but when you finally get bored of it.. it kinda gets old to you. >.<

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Quote Originally Posted by Aveil View Post
    I'd love to help, but I only actually have 3 pieces of that set. I have the bed, the bench & the screen if you want them.
    You'd really do that for me?

Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonstre View Post
    Animal Crossings is a great series, and would probably be one of my only incentives to get the 3DS, which I am currently opposed to doing.
    It's one of the reasons I got my 3DS in the first place.

New trailer from Nintendo Direct Conference.
    My interest in the new Animal Crossing has been waxing and waning rapidly based on the fact the Nintendo seemingly repeatedly forget that the game exists. The Wii version was a big disappointment but hopefully what with all the extra Bells attatched to the 3DS version it should be a good step up from the GCN and DS versions.

Also Tom Nook is still alive. (yay...)
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Wow, the customisation looks amazing. That Japanese pagoda house is so cool!

I haven't really been keeping up with news, so is it known if you have multiple houses for each player like CF, or only one shared house like WW?
    Will-Powered Spriter

I haven't played CF in years. Probably going to sell my Wii in anticipation of the WiiU. If anyone is interested, I may sign on one last time and have a giveaway. Hopefully my stuff is still there, since I had almost everything.

On a side note, any news about Animal Crossing on the WiiU?
    White FC: 1163-0532-1319, Name: Budoy

Quote Originally Posted by Budoy View Post
    I haven't played CF in years. Probably going to sell my Wii in anticipation of the WiiU. If anyone is interested, I may sign on one last time and have a giveaway. Hopefully my stuff is still there, since I had almost everything.

On a side note, any news about Animal Crossing on the WiiU?
    The 3DS game hasn't even been released yet, so no.

This is the game I'm most excited for! I even restarted my city folk, but it still bores me. I don't think it helps that it's on the console either, I prefers animal crossing on the handheld.
    For everyone who likes stories you can read my first ever fan-fic here!

]

Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    I haven't really been keeping up with news, so is it known if you have multiple houses for each player like CF, or only one shared house like WW?
    We don't know about this just yet. What with the player character being the mayor it's unclear at the moment what the roles of the other player characters will be. No-one's even sure if there will be other player characters or just the one.

According to Nookipedia's page on the game, this is the official Japanese boxart. Can anyone confirm this because it's the first time I've seen it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Poetry; 30th August 2012 at 8:19 AM.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

It was shown at Nintendo Direct, yes

Page 3 of 169 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast