Page 7 of 169 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing Series

Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonstre View Post
    I am an avid animal crossing fan. Not a huge fan, but a fan nonetheless. I am incredibly excited for New Leaf, and I wish it would come out ASAP. Its such a fun series, and this honestly looks like the best game yet. Like the figures above proved, the game sold craaazzzy well in Japan. The new features look really cool and I can't wait.

I have heard the suspected release date for NA and EU to be June 2013. Does anyone know the validity of that? I can't wait to start customizing my town. *drools in anthropomorphic animal style*
    Reggie said on the most recent Nintendo Direct that it would be out "early" next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    Reggie said on the most recent Nintendo Direct that it would be out "early" next year.
    Mhm, that is promising. Hopefully it can be released by like March or April (obviously hoping for earlier). Anyway, I stumbled upon this article from Japan.. “Help! My Wife Won’t Stop Playing Animal Crossing.” http://kotaku.com/5961128/help-my-wi...nimal-crossing

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonstre View Post
    Mhm, that is promising. Hopefully it can be released by like March or April (obviously hoping for earlier). Anyway, I stumbled upon this article from Japan.. “Help! My Wife Won’t Stop Playing Animal Crossing.” http://kotaku.com/5961128/help-my-wi...nimal-crossing
    He's going to be spending a lot of cold nights alone.

Anyway, I'm hoping for a February release. That's pretty early, I think. I'm spending my time trying to swap 3DS FCs with people in preparation for the game. (to no success, I might add)

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    He's going to be spending a lot of cold nights alone.

Anyway, I'm hoping for a February release. That's pretty early, I think. I'm spending my time trying to swap 3DS FCs with people in preparation for the game. (to no success, I might add)
    As long as it is before my birthday (which is in April), I'll be fine. New Leaf looks like tons of fun and I can't wait to start playing it!

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

EVEN MORE NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder how well it'll do here.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

This game looks cooler and sleeker with every bit of info.

Can't wait to make all my trees durians.

I finally got round to watching that really really long Nintendo Direct... and going by the portion with Kazumi Totaka, all of the day and night themes are based on the title theme? It's a nice tune but I wished there would be some proper originality like the GameCube and DS versions....
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    I finally got round to watching that really really long Nintendo Direct... and going by the portion with Kazumi Totaka, all of the day and night themes are based on the title theme? It's a nice tune but I wished there would be some proper originality like the GameCube and DS versions....
    Having listened to the hourly themes...no not really?

like there's a similar motif, I guess, but that went for the first two as well.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Having listened to the hourly themes...no not really?

like there's a similar motif, I guess, but that went for the first two as well.
    Hmm... perhaps it was just me. I definitely got a sense of familiarity from the themes though. I'll have to watch it again but most of the themes seemed to take a part from the main title theme; like one took the intro and slowed it down, one took the bassline and prolonged it, etc.

I wouldn't say there was a similar motif in the first two... instruments and musical style were the same, sure, but all 24 tracks in both just sounded like self-contained, original tracks to me.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

For the love of Arceus, the wait is killing me! >_<

I wonder if it's that special cartridge that's slowing down the worldwide release of this amazing game...
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialys View Post
    I wonder if it's that special cartridge that's slowing down the worldwide release of this amazing game...
    I never thought of that. But it's a very good possibility. At least it sounds better than them waiting to release it for monetary purposes.

I figured they were replacing/adding in regional holidays that fit NA/EU more

Like what they did with CF

I suspect it's the titanic amount of text that needs to be translated and localised, personally.
    Will-Powered Spriter

Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    I suspect it's the titanic amount of text that needs to be translated and localised, personally.
    Unless the Japanese release was delayed by localization, Wild World and City Folk came out pretty close to the Japanese release...
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

Unless the Japanese release was delayed by localization, Wild World and City Folk came out pretty close to the Japanese release...
    Huh, so it was, for America at least.

(Europe still got the shorty end of the stick for release dates.)

I guess it is the cartridges then.
    Will-Powered Spriter

So, is anyone out there getting a little tired of the waiting game, or is it just me?

Of course, waiting this long is tough...but I heard rumors that it'll be out around march...

To be frank, it's going to be like this until the release date. It doesn't seem likely that we'll be getting any large updates from Nintendo concerning the game, nor will we be getting any brand-new features released, seeing as the game has been out in Japan for a while now. The best we can hope for is information in Nintendo Direct conferences or maybe just fleeting announcements from Nintendo concerning the release date.

I remain optimistic though. This game will definitely be worth the wait.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

I'm excited for the new Animal Crossing too...I just hope there's plenty of content. Don't want to play it for a while and suddenly be out of things to do except to weed. (There's always plenty of that to do!)

Im so exited for this. Suprising to see it do SO well in Japan.
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Fun gif image to show just how well the game has sold in Japan.

[CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

I've started playing Animal Crossing GC a lot recently.

I caught a stringfish yesterday for the first time and donated it to Blathers. Pretty exciting. :D

If you were thinking about getting a game guide for this game...

You may wanna think twice...

Page 7 of 169 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast