Page 10 of 168 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing Series

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    The release date is the 9th of June in the US, and the 14th of June in Europe. They actually announced it during the last Nintendo Direct, so we're not actually waiting for a release date any more... we're just waiting for the game itself
    That's what I mean. The date the game's getting released. We're waiting for it.

---

Personally, I'm getting a digital copy. It'll be one less cart I have to drag around and switch out on a regular basis. (Especially with Pokémon X & Y being released just a few short months after AC)

It's a tough call between physical and digital. On one hand what if something happens to my 3DS? There goes that save. On the other hand, not having to cart it around all the time...I'll probably go cart, but I may go digital for Animal Crossing. Digital seems better for those games you know you can always pop into for an hour a day or something when you've got some downtime.

I'm definitely going to go for the physical copy. I'm like that with all games, otherwise it doesn't feel like a really substantial purchase if you buy it digitally, if you know what I mean. Also with digital copies you don't get the sheer pleasure and excitement of ripping off the shrink-wrap and opening the box to smell the beautiful factory-freshness.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Physical. I've already pre-ordered my copy from Amazon.

Anyone else planning on spending an age resetting for a 'perfect' town map? I know I will. I'm very picky about how my town looks. ^^;

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

Prolly gonna go digital copy, my games take up way too much room in my closet as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliotrope View Post
    Anyone else planning on spending an age resetting for a 'perfect' town map? I know I will. I'm very picky about how my town looks. ^^;
    Thank god I'm not the only one who does that, I hate when all my things are too far/too close together . I memorized the formula to have a good looking face too, cause I can't stand those blushy weird spazzy faces.

If there is a bundle pack, whatever you get in the bundle pack, as far as digital or physical. As for resetting, I take the first town I get, and run with it. There is no resetting in life, so why do it there. Plus I hope they add a feature where the game can tell if you did that, and have Resetti yell at you each time.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Physical. I've had the game preordered for over a year now, so it would be stupid not to. Besides, I like having a copy of the game in my hand.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Ok, so we've had a really severe drought of... well, everything recently regarding New Leaf, seeing as how Nintendo so hilariously loves to keep us in the dark about the game, but here's something to keep us going until June; a new English language trailer.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    Ok, so we've had a really severe drought of... well, everything recently regarding New Leaf, seeing as how Nintendo so hilariously loves to keep us in the dark about the game, but here's something to keep us going until June; a new English language trailer.
    The biggest thing I noticed was the note about a table from the Modern Series being for sale, and that you should visit the Re-tall shop if interested.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.

Ugh. I've never been more impatient for a game then I have been for this one.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Nintendo Direct confirmed that the special Animal Crossing 3DS XL will be seeing an international release for Animal Crossing.

And apparently when ordered from GAME, in the UK, comes with this truly scintillating pre-order bonus.

Seriously though, I would have been expecting something a lot more enticing rather than just a set of tiny figurines.

[CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Am I missing the joke here, because that's actually a really neat preorder bonus

That is a pretty cool preorder bonus.

Preordered my copy of New Leaf at Game Stop yesterday and there wasn't any bonus. At least I'm guaranteed to get the game Day 1. Been such a long wait and it is nearly over!

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Preordered my AC 3DS XL a few days ago. I'm so stoked for this.

Huh. I guess I have quite a different idea from others as to what constitutes a good pre-order bonus.

Stumbled upon this the other day, am so angry at myself I didn't find it sooner, since Ł129.99 (about $197) is just an outrageous price for a new 3DS, let alone one which comes with Animal Crossing pre-installed.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

So I'm thinking of getting New Leaf, but I'm totally new to the series so some opinions would be much appreciated
    From I've heard/seen, it is like The Sims, but with more of a focus on town-building than people-making.

~The Head Honchkrow~

A journey most XtraordinarY is about to begin...

Actually, the game is more about paying off your debt (or not), and kicking back and chilling by fishing and hunting insects, and collecting furniture that you find cool. Or you can dig up fossils. Or pull up weeds and make your town pretty.

woot21 out dawgs

Quote Originally Posted by The Head Honchkrow View Post
    So I'm thinking of getting New Leaf, but I'm totally new to the series so some opinions would be much appreciated
    From I've heard/seen, it is like The Sims, but with more of a focus on town-building than people-making.

~The Head Honchkrow~
    Animal Crossing is possibly the definition of casual games. You basically proceed at your own pace, watching things around you change. You can collect bugs, fish, fossils, and paintings to donate to a museum, pay off your debts, explore the islands, do whatever. It's your life, play how you want.

The AC trailers also detail the game pretty well and I can only suspect more in the coming days up to its release.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I can not wait for New Leaf to come out! I pre ordered it recently, so now I just have to wait. June 9th.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Animal Crossing is possibly the definition of casual games. You basically proceed at your own pace, watching things around you change. You can collect bugs, fish, fossils, and paintings to donate to a museum, pay off your debts, explore the islands, do whatever. It's your life, play how you want.

The AC trailers also detail the game pretty well and I can only suspect more in the coming days up to its release.
    Ah, OK. Gotcha.
    One question though; is AC "high-maintenance"? By that, I mean if you don't play it for a while, do things in your town go to crap?

~The Head Honchkrow~

A journey most XtraordinarY is about to begin...

Well it's "high maintenance" in the sense that if you don't play weeds crop up, flowers die and villagers can move out.

But setting it to a "Beautiful Town" will null the weed & flower issue if you put it down for long periods, I believe.

wow oops i didn't see that there was an animal crossing thread already. but yes omg i am so PUMPED FOR NEW LEAF and the animal crossing 3ds xl is really kawaii ;w;

twitter | tumblr | lastfm
    ☆☆ 3ds: 2921-9118-8471 | nnid: stephastated ☆☆

Just starting up a new file on City Folk while I wait for New Leaf. Once I get set up if anyone still plays it (which I doubt) I'll open my gates.

woot21 out dawgs
    Last edited by woot21; 1st May 2013 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Well it's "high maintenance" in the sense that if you don't play weeds crop up, flowers die and villagers can move out.

But setting it to a "Beautiful Town" will null the weed & flower issue if you put it down for long periods, I believe.
    Awesome! Now I wont have to worry about villagers moving, flowers dying and weeds cropping up when I put the game down for other things. Is this feature available from the start?

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Page 10 of 168 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast