Page 127 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 4205

Thread: Animal Crossing Series

I adore Animal Crossing, and have a town with nearly all of the fruit if anyone's interested in visiting sometime ^^
    Friend Code: 1349 5408 4389
    Pokemon in My Safari: frogaddier, gyarados, ???
    Pokemon I am Looking For: Azumarill, Metang

The first game Im gonna buy for my 3DS will be animal crossing new leaf! I'm so eager to play it !
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)

'Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favourites.' - Karen

[IMG]http://oi43.*******.com/sawqqo.jpg[/IMG] I have officially claimed Jumpluff

My first 3d game was new leaf. I found a perfect fruit and ate it on the first day. I was so stupid. Hey how do I get Gracie to come to my town. I have had the 2nd upgrade for awhile.
    Last edited by PKMNinja; 13th December 2013 at 5:04 AM.
    The world needs more weird people who know how things work and who love to figure it all out.
    Being different is not a crime, and people who tell you it is are just jealous that you've picked up a skill they never in their wildest dreams could acquire.
    You can code. They cannot. That is pretty dang cool.
    ~Zed Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by PKMNinja View Post
    My first 3d game was new leaf. I found a perfect fruit and ate it on the first day. I was so stupid. Hey how do I get Gracie to come to my town. I have had the 2nd upgrade for awhile.
    Not quite there yet bud. Do you have T&T's store T.I.Y. yet? If not, that's the 3rd unlock you're going to get. First you need to spend 50,000 and have your currently store for about 21 days.

If you have all of that. Then the final unlock store is with Gracie. Spend 100,000, have your store for about 30 days. And finally complete 4 Gracie Fashion Checks.

Well, then, uh, I got NL.

Flower Shop opened with all it's happy nothing, and working on RSC for the Resettin Pictures.

May take a while.

Bought a real Graceful Painting, thank Arceus you can actually see the differences this time.

Working on seling stuff to Reese and getting furniture to wake Cyrus, and trying to find stuff I like in nookling Junction and Able Sisters so they'll upgrade and Kicks will open.

Got no special PWPs yet.

Went to the Island yesterday, and I made the mistake of selling to Leila; that kappa is evil.
    Next time I'm goign to spend the entire time finding Beetles, Hammerhead Sharks, stuff I don't have, and Medals to get to Club Tortimer and a Wet Suit.

Current Fruits: Orange (Native), Pear, Banana, Mango (Native), Lychee.
    Getting Persimmons will take forever.

So i got my own copy of New leaf today for my Birthday.

2 problems already arose in the first half hour of playing.

Saharah desides to appear in my town when i have nothing but a tent, and I Also just realized that i wont be able to get the Santa boots, so i wont be able to do Toy day. Which was the whole point of me getting the game before christmas.

At least i get the Fishing tourny Tomorrow, hopefully.
    Last edited by Pikasaur; 13th December 2013 at 9:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Getting Persimmons will take forever.
    Be sure to go to the island at night. And I can give you some persimmons if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by pikasaur View Post
    So i got my own copy of New leaf today for my Birthday.

2 problems already arose in the first half hour of playing.

Saharah desides to appear in my town when i have nothing but a tent, and I Also just realized that i wont be able to get the Santa boots, so i wont be able to do Toy day. Which was the whole point of me getting the game before christmas.

At least i get the Fishing tourny Tomorrow, hopefully.
    Saharah will come back, so don't worry. And I could order you any Santa item if you want.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Saharah will come back, so don't worry. And I could order you any Santa item if you want.
    i knew she'd come back eventually. just annoying that she appears on the first day, when she cant do anything.

I'd really only need the santa boots. Since as far as i can tell i can get the hat, pants, coat, and beard whenever they appear at Able Sisters.

I already got the Coat today in fact.
    Last edited by Pikasaur; 13th December 2013 at 10:39 PM.

It's been months since I last played New Leaf. I have no motivation to return to it and I fear having to look upon the state of my town. This always happens when I play AC games. Maybe this will be the lesson I finally take heed of.

i knew she'd come back eventually. just annoying that she appears on the first day, when she cant do anything.

I'd really only need the santa boots. Since as far as i can tell i can get the hat, pants, coat, and beard whenever they appear at Able Sisters.

I already got the Coat today in fact.
    Okay, then if you need the boots just drop me a VM or something.
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

Got my copy of New Leaf.

Town (named Joyville) is going well. I was lucky enough to get cherries, the exact fruit I wanted! ^_^ Fishing right now, made a few donations to the museum (my first fossil was a T-Rex skull :O). None of the villagers are my favourites, but I guess I'll warm up to them eventually. Just raising money while waiting for my chance to get the net. I've made the snowwoman, so I should get a few pieces of that lovely Ice furniture soon.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

My town of DustBowl seems to attract the cat villagers. I already had Tom and Bob when i started and now Kid Cat moves in tomorrow.

that makes 1/2 of my town all cats. Also got the Santa Hat today, so im 2/5ths of the way done with that.

now i just have to wait till 6pm so i can finish the Fishing Tourny and work on the development permit.

Man I love the Ice Series. It is definitly in my top five series, maybe even top three! I built the snowmam last night and got every item in the series! I didn't build her perfectly, so I had to catch 65 snowflakes instead of 39. It was worth it, though! Blanche moved in yesterday. I didn't know who she was, and I was very surprised to see an ostrich. I actually kinda like her, but there are villagers that I want over her, so I might end up letting her move if she ever asks.
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

Beau decided to camp out two days ago. He looked like a reindeer. In the spirit of christmas, I decided to invite him to my town. So far, I don't think I'll regret it. I also finished the ice series, though my main room seems empty, hope I can a couple items from the snowman set or ski series to compliment them.

Also, in the winter, campers camp out in IGLOOS!
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Thanks staccato I do have you I just need to spend more.
    The world needs more weird people who know how things work and who love to figure it all out.
    Being different is not a crime, and people who tell you it is are just jealous that you've picked up a skill they never in their wildest dreams could acquire.
    You can code. They cannot. That is pretty dang cool.
    ~Zed Shaw

Got back into ACNL recently. Gracie visited my town two days ago and that was the last Fashion Check I needed. T.I.Y will finally be T&T Emporium tomorrow. Also, my house loan is finally almost done. Roughly 50,000 bells left. The snowy theme for the Holidays is quite enjoyable.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Peanut is moving out in a few days. if anyone wants her, PM me. Also, does anyone have a spare mannequin i can have?

Officially claimed Dominic Santiego from the Gears of war series

Friend code:
    3ds: 2509 2089 0857

Black ice never dies. cut one head off, another two grow back. Just look in the miror and see that you will crumble before the might of Black ice.
    http://blackice.forumotion.com/

Visit the Black Ice youtube channel today and Subscribe!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVU...PN_n9LOvZtmhxQ

Quote Originally Posted by L. Lawliet View Post
    Peanut is moving out in a few days. if anyone wants her, PM me. Also, does anyone have a spare mannequin i can have?
    Mannequins can't be dropped.

Build the Snowmam and got all 13 ice items! I forgot to build her yesterday, so last one is snowtyke.

managed to make Snowmam today myself and got the ice floor and wallpaper, Also got an Ice Dresser.

managed to get the developer permit and expand my house today as well. unfortunatly had no new santa outfit pieces today though.

Do you get anything for Having all 4 Snowmen in your town at once? Just have to build the Largest Snowman tomorrow.

Do you get anything for Having all 4 Snowmen in your town at once? Just have to build the Largest Snowman tomorrow.
    Snowtyke sends you 1 of four items depending on how many of the other snowmen are perfectly built.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi9 View Post
    Snowtyke sends you 1 of four items depending on how many of the other snowmen are perfectly built.
    Actually I think it's just completely random.
    I made a possibly imperfect Snowmam (5 snowflakes rather than 3), a perfect Snowman and an imperfect Snowboy. When I made my (maybe perfect?) Snowtyke, I got a Snowman Matryoshka

My friend made perfect everything and also got a Snowman Matryoshka.

As far as I know, the only requirements to get an item from the Snowtyke are to build the other snow people nearby. I don't think the quality matters.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Actually I think it's just completely random.
    I made a possibly imperfect Snowmam (5 snowflakes rather than 3), a perfect Snowman and an imperfect Snowboy. When I made my (maybe perfect?) Snowtyke, I got a Snowman Matryoshka

My friend made perfect everything and also got a Snowman Matryoshka.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    As far as I know, the only requirements to get an item from the Snowtyke are to build the other snow people nearby. I don't think the quality matters.
    Ok, my mistake. I was going off the guide at thonky, I haven't done any testing of it myself.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

I got a Snowman Matryoshka from snowtyke as well. Maybe its the only item he gives out?

Anyway got the Santa Beard today, so i just need the Pants and boots now.

Also had a horse named Ed move in today. Cant say i care for him all that much.

Maybe tomorrow I'll start on Public Work Projects and Ordinances

I'd like to buy the Santa Boots off anyone who has them, as it might not be possible for me to get the shoe shop in time. I'll pay 1,000 Bells or give a bunch of apples or cherries to anyone who would like to give me them. Just PM me, please.

Well, the tropical island is great. I didn't do the axe thing, which meant it was time consuming, but I still got 250,000 Bells from selling some beetles and sharks. Still need to catch a Hercules beetle though. Got my first project (a bridge) done. Also, I have all of the Ice furniture now so my house looks lovely. :3 Won my first Fishing Tourney too, which is nice.

Also, for future reference, any way to make sure villagers don't move out? I know you stop them when they go up to you and ask around town, but...

Edit: Found someone for the boots.
    Last edited by Chibi_Muffin; 17th December 2013 at 11:38 PM.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Page 127 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast