Thread: Best Team Comp (Competitive)

Default Best Team Comp (Competitive)

Hi Guys,

I was wondering what you guys think would be the best possible team for competitive (OU) play?

There is no "best team", as you are never sure what you will fight, and all teams can be countered by another team, no matter how underused or un-thought of they are.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Well I just started getting into the idea of playing competitively... Been doing research on breeding for egg moves and IVs as well as EV training.

Just trying to figure out what pokemon to actually use before I go through all that work with

I personally love sandstorm and rain teams. You could try one of those.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I like using balaced and stall teams
    Friend Codes:
    Black 2: 3397-1561-0608
    White 2: 5115-1978-4787
    White: 1463-8794-8164

Shinies
    Regular: , , , , , x2, , , ,
    Events: , , , ,

I Love Annoying Teams , Teams With Much Defense ... Its Your Choice To Make Your Team Not The Others ...

Black ID
    0175 - 7289 - 0552
    PPM

First Iranian Pokemon Group
    \m/ I'll DIE FOR METAL \m/
    The Real Fire

Well, I play Dream World OU more than anything, and Sandstorm teams are really fun to do in that teir, but otherwise I like to use balanced/offensive teams.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

I read an article about the spikers and baton passers etc. it would be cool to use a mixed team with a spiker and baton passer (usually ninjask) and other stuff