View Poll Results: What Kyurem forme do you like best?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black Kyurem

2 40.00%
  • White Kyurem

3 60.00%
  • Orifinal/Grey/Gray Kyurem

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Exciting League Battles

I've been reading this and I'm going to follow it. Your writing style has improved and this story could be interesting. Just one pointer...you don't need to have some sort of Pokemon development every chapter. Theres an evolution and an egg we didn't know about that hatched...just relax. Other than that put me on the PM list if there is one! ^_^
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

KyuremCraze, this isn't the place to advertise your other fics, so please don't use it as such.
    Also agreeing that there's little point in giving away the majority of the characters and Pokemon that will appear in it. One or two characters and Pokemon is okay, but you don't want to give everything away or it won't be much of a mystery anymore.

And yes, please keep discussion of other members' stories over PM/VM as well. :P

~Psychic

Ok, i didn't really know because i'm still a n00b writer LOL.

Also, the Plasma Interruption saga's still gonna be on this page, and because all of the complaints about giving away the details... I'm completely changing it! Now your all thrown off track!

MWAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

Oh, and Hudson98, what's a PM list....
    Last edited by KyuremCraze; 1st August 2012 at 10:50 AM.
    Here's my my first fic, Exciting League Battles Hope you like it!

Chapter XII (7) is up! Go have a little sneak peek!

Next Time: Kyurem, Lord of Thunder and Fire!

vs.

Second Fic: Still in Construction (<THAT'S NOT THE TITLE!)

Next Time: Prologue

Lopunnies, Lopunnies it must be Lopunnies! Or maybe Mijamaru....

Hey guy's here's a heads up that Chapter 7 won't come until next week. My mum grounded me... (yes I am young enough to be grounded...)

vs.

Hey guys, sorry that chapter 6 hasn't came yet... I was having a sleepover with a friend of mine called "Creativity" and we were working on Chapter 6. Then this guy called "Writer's Block" came and crashed the sleepover.

And if you didn't understand that I've got writers block for the first time... Yeah... Please take this time to comment about what you like and dislike about the fic or any suggestions about what I could change.

vs.

Chapter 6: Cobalion and Keldeo vs. Virizion and Terrakion vs. Genesect! The Clash of Legends!

“Cleffa, if there’s any trouble out there I don’t want to risk you being hurt.” Kay worriedly told her Cleffa. “Return.”

Cleffa was enveloped in a red light, and the light dragged it into its Pokeball.

“Good choice Kay.” Iris told her older sister.

Cobalion ran out first. And the sight of what was happening made him sick.

“What ya looking at, Cobalion?” Kay asked the legendary musketeer.

A green deer-like Pokemon and a grey bull-like Pokemon were slashing at the gates with their horns.

“Oh… now I see what you’re looking at…”

With a final slash from the green Pokemon, the gates were no more.

“Coballlliiiiiooooonnnn!” Cobalion cried at the other two Pokemon.

“Virrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiizzzzzzziiiiiiiioooooonn! ” The green Pokemon cried.

“Ttttttteeeerrrrraaakkkkiiiooon!” The grey Pokemon bellowed.

“Uuuggghhh! Kay, we might be in trouble!” Caitlin nervously whispered. “But since both Terrakion and Virizion are weak to Psych…!” Caitlin could not finish her sentence, as Cobalion had lunged at Terrakion, and the impact made everyone fall onto their knees.

Cobalion’s Sacred Sword had sprouted from its forehead and it was pointed at Terrakion’s neck.

Kay thought it was a rough but smart move. If Terrakion fought back or Virizion tried to help then Terrakion could be gravely damaged.

“Stop!” Kay shouted. If it was just a battle between her and another trainer she would be backing Cobalion. But this was life or death.

“Cobalion, these two used be your friends. I’m sure they were just worried over you. I should’ve released you the moment I caught you.” Kay said. She started to cry near the last sentence.

Cobalion gave Terrakion the evil eye and he ran over to Kay. He stared at her, trying to reassure him.

Terrakion walked over to Cobalion as if it was about to make amends. Cobalion bowed, but instead of bowing back Terrakion slashed at Cobalion with his two brown bull-like horns.

“Coooobbbbbaaallllllliiiiiioooooonnn!” Cobalion was flung into a wall. Kay watched as its magnificent golden horns fell to the ground.

Kay ran over to Cobalion. He had many bruises, mainly on his head. His horns were reduced to two little bumps on his head.

She checked its breathing. He was… barely.

“Is-is he Ok?” Iris asked her big sister.

“I-I don’t think so…” Kay replied.

Iris, not saying a word, gave her sister a hug. She then turned to Cobalion.

“C-C-Cobalion t-t-this m-might make you b-better…” Iris grieved. She reached into her pocket and found a revive. She laid the golden diamond on his head. The diamond melted into Cobalion’s body.

“The bruises are staying, his horns are not growing back and his breathing has only slightly improved. This is a bad sign.” Iris told the gang.

“K-Kay… I’ve read Virizion’s mind. Supposedly the damage remaining is the mark of a traitor. Not that he is one.” Caitlin told Kay.

“Kay… He-he’ll be alright. But right now we’ve gotta get take those two out before they hurt anyone else!” Marshal told Kay, patting her on the back. The look on his face told Kay that Cobalion wouldn’t be alright. But he did have a point.

“Emboar… Burn them to a crisp!” Kay cried. Her body was being filled with a new energy… anger. She was so angry at Virizion and Terrakion. They’d hurt their friend and they dared to branded him a traitor?

“Metagross!” “Conkeldurr!” “Archeops!”

Before Virizion or Terrakion could do anything, four powerful Pokemon appeared in front of them.

Virizion knew that they’d be outnumbered, so she ran to the gate. Terrakion followed her example.

At that moment, the whole Pokemon League was enveloped in a white light. Kay had to squint her eyes to see. The area’s temperature was dropping drastically. Icicles of all shapes and sizes smashed into the league building.

Ice then started to spread all over the building, blocking anyone getting in… or what the attacker probably wanted, nobody getting out.

Kay then saw it… A foot in front of Terrakion and Virizion was a giant spire of ice. She got the feeling that something was inside, waiting to come out.

A giant ship started to approach. But it wasn’t in water. It was flying. It landed on top of the frozen league building and something black came out of it.

A dragon Pokemon landed near the structure of ice. A man came off its back.

“Don’t mind me… but I would finish your battle before the spire melts!” The man chuckled. He had green hair and black robes.

“Ghetsis, I thought Team Plasma got their butt whipped, escaped arrest and ran home crying to their mamas. You doing the exact same!” Iris shouted over to the man.

“Ha! They’ve been underground for a year… I refused to join at first, but they told me Kyurem could make my dream come true. The idea of my dreams coming true… That’s enough to make a man do anything!” Ghetsis coldly replied.

Since the Pokemon sent out to battle them were distracted, Terrakion and Virizion unleashed an onslaught of slashes.

“Hmm… If we focused on Ghetsis, Terrakion and Virizion may go as far as to kill someone… But if we were to split up… That’s it!” Iris blurted.

“That’s g-great Iris! We’ll fight the pesky musketeers! Caitlin, Marshall you take care of Get Cheese or whatever his name is!” Kay commanded.

“O-Kay” Caitlin said.

“OK! Oh, and Caitlin, that’s about as funny as that Dennis guy’s face.” Marshal replied.

“My name is Ghetsis! Not Dennis or Get Cheese!” Ghetsis angrily shouted.

“Emboar, use Flare Blitz on Virizion!” Kay commanded Emboar.

“Archeops! Acrobatics on Terrakion!” Iris shouted to Archeops.

Both powerful moves hit their target, but they didn’t seem to do much damage to the legendary Pokemon.

“Emboar, try to tap into the power of your Life Orb and then use Flare Blitz!” Kay told Emboar.

Emboar glowed pink, and then blue flames sprouted all over her body. Emboar then launched herself at the two musketeers as a ball of fire.

Virizion was barely hanging on, but when Emboar’s fires extinguished, she slashed at Emboar with a powerful Sacred Sword attack.

“Emboar! Try to lock it into direct combat!” Kay commanded to Emboar.

Terrakion went behind Emboar, and he got ready to launch a surprise attack.

“Arrrrccchh!” Iris’ Archeops slammed Terrakion into a wall.

“Now Archeops! Use your Dragon Claw!”

Archeops’ talons were surrounded by purple aura, and then it scratched Terrakion multiple times.

“Terra! Terra, Terrakion!” Terrakion’s body started to glow a light purple.

Terrakion then charged, the earth splitting behind it.

“Archeops, U-Turn!” Archeops was surrounded by a blue-silver orb. She spread her vibrant coloured wings and then she then slammed her body into Terrakion’s.Her body became pure light. The
    light went into one of Iris’ Pokeballs, and her Lapras came out from another.

“Lapras! Use Sing attack!” Musical notes started to come from Lapras’ mouth, but Terrakion smashed its orange-coloured Sacred Sword into Lapras’ neck.

Meanwhile, Kay’s Metagross and Marshal’s Conkeldurr were having a hard time fighting back at Hydreigon. Hydreigon used its projectile attacks to push Conkeldurr, Metagross and the two members of the Elite 4 back to where Kay and Iris were fighting.

“Marshal! He’s trying to push us all back the spire and finish us there!” Caitlin told her comrade. Mind-Reading becomes very useful during a battle with some evil guy called Dennis.

“Hey! Since you’re using your mind-reading powers on Dennis or Get Cheese or whatever his name is, why don’t you use it on Hydreigon?” Marshal asked.

“It’s GHETSIS!!!!!! G-H-E-T-S-I-S!!!!!!!!!!!” Ghetsis bellowed.

“But looking into a Pokemon’s mind is dan… Never mind!”

Caitlin reached into Hydreigon’s mind. She felt as if she was Hydreigon, knowing its tactics and moves. However, after a few seconds, Caitlin’s skin started to go pale. She got a mega-migraine.

“Caitlin!” Marshal screamed.

“I-I know its tactics! It’s not really targeting, it’s just trying to scare us into going back! Metagross, Conkeldurr, That’s clearance to use your strongest attacks!” Caitlin shouted.

Conkeldurr launched a powerful DynamicPunch, while Metagross’ Meteor Mash left Hydreigon seeing Staryu.

“Hydreigon! Show them what happens when you target right! Tri Attack”

Hydreigon recovered, and 3 pearly-white orbs shot out its mouth. One orb hit Virizion on the head, and it exploded, releasing embers of fire. Another hit Terrakion, Ice Shards emerging.

“Metagross, it’s just a stupid normal-type attack! Use Ice Punch” Caitlin commanded.

Metagross started to spin, and all four of its legs were covered in a blue light. The blue light started to form fist-shaped pieces of ice.

Seeing that the attack could potentially faint Hydreigon, Ghetsis came up with a sneaky plan.

“Stop!” Ghetsis shouted like a mad man. “Shadow Triad, bring me the bargaining tools.”

3 white-haired men dressed like ninjas appeared from thin air and surrounded Cobalion.

“Cobalion!” Kay screamed. “Return!”

One of the Shadow Triad appeared in front of Kay, and he forced the Pokeball out of her hand. He then cracked it open. It was a horrible sound, like nails against glass.

The broken Pokeball and Cobalion both glowed a neon blue colour. Kay felt as if she’d been punched by a Deoxys in attack forme.

The Shadow Triad then surrounded Cobalion. The 3 men then teleported themselves and Cobalion near Dennis or whatever his name was.

The Shadow Triad then teleported again, and when they re-appeared they carried a cage with them.

“It is done, lord Ghetsis.” One said in an eerie voice. Then the 3 men then walked behind Ghetsis.

“Kel-Kel-Keldeo!” The Pokemon in the cage cried. It was like a small unicorn with a mostly cream-coloured body and a wonderful red mane.

Virizion and Terrakion both gave Ghetsis a murderous look.

“Is that… That is! That’s the legendary Pokemon Keldeo!” Kay said, astounded. The surprise nearly made her forget about Cobalion’s injury and release.

“Terra-Kion!” Terrakion lifted its two front legs, then stomped them on the ground. His body was surrounded in an orange aura, and then he charged at Ghetsis. As he charged, an orange sword-like
    protrusion emerged from his head.

Ghetsis signalled something with his hands, and then a purple-UFO crashed into the ground in front of Terrakion. The Sacred Sword attack then broke as it hit the hard purple metal.

Two red lights in front of the UFO gleamed. Four limbs emerged from the UFO, two legs and two arms.

“It’s a Pokemon?!” Marshal exclaimed.

“Say hello to Genesect!” Ghetsis chuckled. “It was modified by Team Plasma to be the strongest Pokemon!”

“Oh, come on!” Iris told Ghetsis, paranoid. “At least tell us the types and abilities!”

“Nah, we’ll just get old Caitlin here to use her psychic powers!” Marshal chuckled

“M-Marshal… I’m not feeling that good… maybe we should just hit it hard?” Caitlin replied.

“Ok, I guess!” Marshall said. “Conkeldurr, it’s DynamicPunch time!”

Conkeldurr’s fist became a reddish colour, and then he punched Genesect. As he did, an explosion occurred.

“G-G-G-En-Genesect!” Genesect shook of the attack and its cannon glowed.

Genesect then unleashed a white ball of energy from its cannon.

“Haha! Conkeldurr, jump!” Marshal said.

For a Pokemon of its size Conkeldurr jumped fairly high, and the Techno Blast attack was heading for Keldeo’s cage.

The colt Pokemon seemed to understand and a light-blue orb surrounded it. Techno Blast made the bars of the cage wobble and a Double Kick from Keldeo then made the bars collapse.

“Kel-deo!” Keldeo jumped beside Cobalion. “Kel-deo?”

Feeling its apprentice’s presence, Cobalion opened one eye. Then he got up and lunged at Terrakion.

Virizion became a blur as she knocked over Cobalion, and she landed beside the spire.

Keldeo then understood. He breathed in and when he exhaled an Icy Wind. The attack dealt heavy damaged on Virizion.

Keldeo’s body then became liquid and he slammed into Terrakion.

“But I thought Keldeo liked Terrakion and Virizion!” Kay exclaimed

“Yes, but Keldeo follows Cobalion, the leader.” Caitlin explained.

The initial shock was over, so Virizion forced itself to launch a Magical Leaf attack at Keldeo.

5 leaf-shaped shards of energy appeared, and they followed Keldeo.

“Emboar! Blast Burn!”

Emboar opened its mouth and a blue stream of fire emerged. Razor-sharp confetti then rained down on Virizion, and it was surrounded by a ring of aqua-coloured flames.

“That should stop her moving for some time!”

“Good job, sis! Lapras, use Sheer Cold on Ghetsis!” Iris exclaimed.

Lapras breathed in, and then a volley of sharp Icicles flew at Ghetsis.

“Ha!, Hydreigon please use your Protect!” A voice bellowed.

A purple shield of light surrounded Ghetsis, and then the Hydreigon hovered beside Ghetsis, Hydreigon.

“Kay… Doesn’t that voice sound like…!” Iris whispered to her sister.

“Well, today isn’t the best day to have a family reunion, isn’t it.” The voice said in its polite, but cold manner.

Hydreigon’s owner then jumped of the great hydra-dragon’s back. He was dark skinned male, and he was fairly tall. His hair was purple, and it was stylised to look like a Hydreigon’s “collar”. He wore a jacket with the Plasma symbol on the collar, with black skinny jeans and grey-black boots.

“Oh great. Now we have to verse Plasma Admin Purple-Mowhawk Freak!” Caitlin sighed.

“Iris-that can’t be! It just can’t!” Kay whispered to her sister.

“Believe it or not Kay, it’s me. And I’m here to get revenge on that wretched Cobalion!”

Ok guys, I'm sorry it's late, but it's here! I removed Kyurem due to this chapter starting to span over 6 pages. But you'll be seeing him soon... next chapter soon! Stay tuned in to see
    "Kyurem and Genesect vs.The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo." Don't forget to comment about what you liked and disliked about this chapter!

vs.

Hey guys, here's a sneak peak of chapter 7! Thanks for over 1000 views!

Exciting League Battles

Chapter XII

Kyurem and Genesect vs. The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

“N-no! Why are you with… Your better then…. Grrrr!!!” Iris exclaimed, shocked. The young champion then fell on her knees, sobbing.

“You ignorant Swinub! You disgrace our family name and break our sister’s heart just to get back at Cobalion! The next thing to be broken will be your face!” Kay angrily shouted at her elder sibling.

“You don’t unders..”

“I do! You are a stupid idiot, driven by greed!” Kay interrupted.

The hornless and bruised Cobalion got up and used Quick Attack to run go Ninjask speed at Jayden’s Hydreigon. Cobalion then opened its mouth and a ball of light emerged. The ball of energy
    flashed, and before Jayden could say “Protect” a beam of shiny energy sent Jayden flying off Hydreigon’s back.

Keldeo, Virizion and Terrakion surrounded the man, and then they went behind him. Cobalion then did a prideful stride over to Jayden.

Virizion and Terrakion nodded at Cobalion, and his skin started to bubble as it erased all signs of injury. Thousands of golden shards then assembled a new pair of horns that fit Cobalion perfectly.

“Cobalion showed initiative and bravery, so he becomes a musketeer once again!” Marshal explained.

“I HATE happy reunions! Plan B, Shadow Triad!” Ghetsis snapped.

The 3 men took out 3 grey-black Master Balls, with a ‘P’ replacing the ‘M’.

“Go Plasma Balls!” The Shadow Triad shouted in synchrony. The 3 capture devices landed on the head of each Musketeer, excluding Keldeo.

The Plasma Balls then enveloped the trio. The trio then popped out again, and they had glowing red eyes and darker colours.

“W-wh-what have you done!” Kay screamed in horror.

“Meh, you know, the usual evil stuff. Robbing them of their free wills, gonna make them destroy that giant spiral so another legendary Pokemon goes crazy.” One of the Shadow Triad explained.

vs.

The description is very good. I like the plot as well - it's a lot like the film, but not so much that it seems like a ripoff.

A couple of things. First, I think you squished too much into one chapter. The Musketeer trio and Ghetsis movie could have been split into two or three chapters instead of one. This would let a reader be able to process the information and get a bit more engaged in the story; if too much is going on, it becomes a mental blur and loses its effect.

Also, Ghetsis seems like a very typical villain to me here. Saying things like 'It's Ghetsis, not Get Cheese' and 'I hate happy reunions'. These are the types of things Jessie and James might say. Same with the Shadow Triad, who say 'the usual evil stuff'. This could fit if you were writing about a more comedic villain, or if this was a parody (which it isn't). Ghetsis, on the other hand, is either cunning and sneaky (and so would try to nab the trio behind their backs rather than in front of them) or a raving lunatic. To me, these lines fit neither. Sneering at the Get Cheese line seems more like what he'd do, in my opinion. Right now, he and the Shadow Triad seem very out of character, written in a very silly way that, to me, doesn't fit the characters at all.

I'm also curious as to why Kay and co. didn't react to the stealing of the trio. They seem shocked, yeah, but they don't react as it is happening. They are very competent trainers, remember - the Champion and two of the Elite Four are there, after all. They could try to fight back, they could try to recall their legend (in the case of Cobalion), even gasping and wondering what is going on would be something. Right now, it just looks a bit static.

This is an interesting chapter, there are just a few problems you might want to consider. Cool cliffhanger though!

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi_Muffin View Post
    The description is very good. I like the plot as well - it's a lot like the film, but not so much that it seems like a ripoff.

A couple of things. First, I think you squished too much into one chapter. The Musketeer trio and Ghetsis movie could have been split into two or three chapters instead of one. This would let a reader be able to process the information and get a bit more engaged in the story; if too much is going on, it becomes a mental blur and loses its effect.

Also, Ghetsis seems like a very typical villain to me here. Saying things like 'It's Ghetsis, not Get Cheese' and 'I hate happy reunions'. These are the types of things Jessie and James might say. Same with the Shadow Triad, who say 'the usual evil stuff'. This could fit if you were writing about a more comedic villain, or if this was a parody (which it isn't). Ghetsis, on the other hand, is either cunning and sneaky (and so would try to nab the trio behind their backs rather than in front of them) or a raving lunatic. To me, these lines fit neither. Sneering at the Get Cheese line seems more like what he'd do, in my opinion. Right now, he and the Shadow Triad seem very out of character, written in a very silly way that, to me, doesn't fit the characters at all.

I'm also curious as to why Kay and co. didn't react to the stealing of the trio. They seem shocked, yeah, but they don't react as it is happening. They are very competent trainers, remember - the Champion and two of the Elite Four are there, after all. They could try to fight back, they could try to recall their legend (in the case of Cobalion), even gasping and wondering what is going on would be something. Right now, it just looks a bit static.

This is an interesting chapter, there are just a few problems you might want to consider. Cool cliffhanger though!
    Thanks! I was worrying that people would hate on it. And about the personalities, I'm saving Ghetsis true madness for later in that chapter. I'm also trying to give the shadow triad unique personalities, like one's lazy, another's a genius and so. And expect a lot of fighting back when Kay uses a her new trump card. Overall, I'm glad you like it

vs.

Exciting League Battles
    Chapter XII
    Kyurem and Genesect vs. The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

“N-no! Why are you with… Your better then…. Grrrr!!!” Iris exclaimed, shocked. The young champion then fell on her knees, sobbing.

“You ignorant Swinub! You disgrace our family name and break our sister’s heart just to get back at Cobalion! The next thing to be broken will be your face!” Kay angrily shouted at her elder sibling.

“You don’t unders..”

“I do! You are a stupid idiot, driven by greed!” Kay interrupted.

The hornless and bruised Cobalion got up and used Quick Attack to run go Ninjask speed at Jayden’s Hydreigon. Cobalion then opened its mouth and a ball of light emerged. The ball of energy
    flashed, and before Jayden could say “Protect” a beam of shiny energy sent Jayden flying off Hydreigon’s back.

Keldeo, Virizion and Terrakion surrounded the man, and then they went behind him. Cobalion then did a prideful stride over to Jayden.

Virizion and Terrakion nodded at Cobalion, and his skin started to bubble as it erased all signs of injury. Thousands of golden shards then assembled a new pair of horns that fit Cobalion perfectly.

“Cobalion showed initiative and bravery, so he becomes a musketeer once again!” Marshal explained.

“I HATE happy reunions! Plan B, Shadow Triad!” Ghetsis snapped.

The 3 men took out 3 grey-black Master Balls, with a ‘P’ replacing the ‘M’.

“Go Plasma Balls!” The Shadow Triad shouted in synchrony. The 3 capture devices landed on the head of each Musketeer, excluding Keldeo.

The Plasma Balls then enveloped the trio. The trio then popped out again, and they had glowing red eyes and darker colours.

“W-wh-what have you done!” Kay screamed in horror.

“Meh, you know, the usual evil stuff. Robbing them of their free wills, gonna make them destroy that giant spiral so another legendary Pokemon goes crazy.” One of the Shadow Triad explained.

Kay stared at her brother, tearing. She then reached into her pocket and brought out one of her Pokemon.

“Mella-Mella-Me-lalalala-Meh-Meh-Meh-Meh!” Meloetta sang a beautiful song as she emerged from her Pokeball.

“Shut-up, Shut-up, shu-shu-shu-shut up! Be-be-be quiet!” Ghetsis sang in mockery of Meloetta’s Relic Song.

Kay was hoping that Meloetta’s voice would stop the fight, not Meloetta getting mocked.

“Now Meloetta, use Fire Punch!” Kay commanded.

Meloetta’s fist glowed a red-ish colour, and then she floated over to Genesect with great speed. She punched the evil Pokemon, and her fist ignited. Genesect was then covered in flames.

Keldeo decided to follow Kay’s lead. The Colt Pokemon then breathed in, and exhaled a cold wind, hurting both enemy Hydreigon.

“Ghetsis! You’ll pay for this! Go Chandelure!” Kay shouted, her tears now forming a puddle at her feet.

Chandelure melted into darkness and re-appeared in front of Ghetsis, and he then jabbed one of his arm-like candles where Ghetsis heart would be.

Ghetsis visible eye glowed a purple-blue colour.

“My lord! Now Plasma Terrakion! Use Stone Edge!” One of the Shadow Triad bellowed.

Dark-coloured Razor-sharp stones ripped out the ground, and they flew at Chandelure. Chandelure managed to dodge, but the he was sent away from Ghetsis.

“Lord Ghetsis, are you alright?” One of the Shadow Triad asked.

“Hahaha! Of course! Now batter them fish sticks…. I mean batter them down!” Ghetsis replied in a mad scientist’s tone.

“Kay, let’s split up. Me, Iris and Marshal will take the Musketeers, you take down Genesect and Meloetta and Keldeo take the two Hydreigon!” Caitlin told Kay.

“O-Kay!” Kay said.

“Sounds like a plan! Conkeldurr, return! Go Throh!” Marshal replied.

“Y-yeah! N-now L-lapras! U-use your I-Ice beam!” Iris stuttered.

A ball of frozen air appeared in Lapras’ mouth, which then became a bright blue aura. 3 beams then shot out of the aura ball.

The attack landed a powerful hit on Terrakion, but the cavern Pokemon ran over to Lapras, ready to land a fatal strike. However his left hind leg was caught by Marshal’s Throh.

“Now, Throh! Seismic Toss!”

The earth around Throh started to shake, and Terrakion glowed a purple colour. Throh then threw Terrakion at the giant structure. As Terrakion hit the ice spire, it cracked a little.

“Now Emboar, "Flare Blitz on Genesect!” Kay ordered.

Emboar’s eyes gleamed with a pink hue, and the shape at the end of its tail closed. It then opened and a giant blue flame engulfed her. She then charged at Genesect.

“Genesect, Techno Blast!” Ghetsis ordered.

Genesect’s cannon glowed, and a giant orb of light appeared. Genesect then shot the orb at Emboar.

The orb became a dark blue colour, and it hit the Flare Blitz attack.

Before Emboar’s flames died out, electricity crackled around her. The fire was then replaced by an aura of electricity, and she slammed into the artificial Pokemon.

“Haha! You think that a measly Wild Charge will hurt Genesect much? Dream on!” Ghetsis cried, his voice as weird as a Lady Gaga video.

Meloetta started a Relic Song again, and a cocoon of music notes surrounded Meloetta as she transformed. Meloetta’s Pirouette Forme then punched through the cocoon, and the music notes hit both Hydreigon.

Keldeo then followed up by making its horn glow a light blue colour, and he slashed at both Hydreigon.

“Now Hydreigons or Hydreigon or whatever the plural is! Use Dragon Pulse!” Jayden commanded.

Both Hydreigon’s mouth glowed a purple-blue colour. A ball of light then appeared, which then flew at Keldeo and Meloetta. A pulse of light then exploded from both orbs.

“Kel-dee-ooooooooooooooo!!!!” A small sphere appeared, surrounding the bottom of Keldeo’s horn. The sphere then moved up Keldeo’s horn until it reached the tip, where it then expanded over the
    two mythical Pokemon.

Meloetta, scared by the lightning, popped back into her Pokeball.

"Lets see, your a legendary Pokemon, one of the strongest beings to exist. AND YOUR SCARED OF THUNDER! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jayden laughed

Kay made a snpw ball and threw it at her brother.

“Now Lapras, give them a taste of your Thunderbolt!” Iris commanded, fighting back tears.

Lapras opened its mouth and a translucent yellow ball of light was conjured up. The ball then flew into the air and created a storm cloud, which in turn sent down a giant bolt of electricity, which paralyzed Cobalion and Terrakion.

“Now Plasma Virizion! Plasma Sword!” One of the Shadow Triad commanded.

Virizion made a sacred sword, which turned into a red colour.

Virizion ran for Lapras, but Metagross and Throh put out their fists at the last second and BAM! Virizion collapsed on the floor, and then the Plasma Ball enveloped it.

“Bah! This is going nowhere! Release the dragon! HAHAHAHA!” Ghetsis maniacally ordered.

“But Lord Ghetsis, that was just to scare them… You’s have to be cra…”

“Shut it Jayden! We HAVE to use Kyurem! Only then we can claim victory!” Ghetsis crazily murmured.

“O…Ok! Hydreigon, both of you! Use Flamethrower!” Jayden commanded reluctantly.

Both Hydreigon unleashed a stream of flame at the spire of ice, which then crumbled.

In the ruins stood a grey dragon. It had yellow eyes, wings, and a tail which semi resembled a (British) plug. Its most intriguing feature was the ice which spread all over its body.

“Now Kyurem! Rise and destroy all other Pokemon with Glaciate!”

Kyurem’s eyes, wing tips and tail tips then glowed yellow, and the air around it was so cold it was visible. The air then froze into Icicles, which then multiplied and surrounded all Pokemon present.

“Ha! Jayden, Shadow Triad, return your Pokemon before the icicles impale!” Ghetsis screamed.

All Five Team Plasma members re-called their Pokemon, but Ghetsis didn’t take the fact the opposition would re-call their Pokemon into consideration.

“D-didn’t think of that, stupid!” Iris teased.

“Wait a minute? Why haven’t you re-called Genesect!” Caitlin asked the mad man.

“Pah! We’ll just build another! Plus, Kyurem deserves some blood!”

“That-that’s just sick!” Marshal shouted in disgust.

Genesect then understood what was happening. It was going to be a sacrifice to show off Kyurem’s power.

Genesect then shot out bombs about the same size as a tennis ball. They seemed to be attracted to the icicles like a magnet to metal, and they destroyed what would’ve been the move that killed him.

Genesect then looked over to Keldeo, who was the only other Pokemon not recalled (bar Kyurem) and unleashed a rainbow-coloured beam.

Keldeo nodded to Genesect, and then Keldeo made a tidal wave of thin air. Keldeo surfed the wave and at the last minute, did a front-flip, hind legs first. Keldeo then kicked Kyurem in the face twice, both hooves glowing a red colour.

“Kyurem! Unleash your Draco Meteor!” Ghetsis bellowed in an intimidating mad tone.

A purple vortex appeared between Kyurem’s wings. The vortex then launched into the air, and a shower of meteors rained down onto the Pokemon League. The ice had weakened the cement in the
    league, and now the shower of flaming meteors created craters in the once magnificent building.

“How dare you damage a wonderful building! I was gonna save these two dragonesses for later, but here we go! Fraxure! Haxorus! Dual Chop now!” Iris was now fuelled with more rage then a hundred Kays.

To green dinosaur-like creatures emerged from their Pokeballs, one bigger and more muscular, another small and thinner.

The two dragonesses’ tusks turned a purple-blue colour. They then hacked away at any meteor that dared to try hitting the ground.

Genesect then shot out Magnet Bombs, and Keldeo propelled the bombs forward by kicking them with a Double Kick, and they became a red colour.

The bombs then exploded in Kyurem’s face, which done nothing but aggravate it.

“Maybe… come on out Dratini!” Kay reluctantly sent out her ‘Wildcard’ Dratini.

Dratini had a motherly figure in Lilligant, who isn’t the calmest Pokemon. While Dratini’s attacks are low in power, she could unleash a whole volley of them, go behind you, and unleash two more.

“Pah! A silly little dragon? Kyurem, show those three who’s the top do…Dragon! HAHAHA!”

“Fine, just don’t cry like a baby once your Kyurem’s down!” Iris replied.

“Ha, Like to see you try! Now unleash Hyper Voice!” Ghetsis smugly replied to Iris’ reply.

“Yo, Ghetsis! You do know every Pokemon on the field has a STAB attack that’s super effective on Kyurem… and to add to that! Mienshao, we’ll weasel our way out of this battle alive and weasel our
    way into the fan girl’s hearts!” Marshall bellowed.

“Great idea Marshall, well not the fan girl heart thingy! Go Metagross!” Caitlin complimented her teammate.

“Alright guys! Every Pokemon out here! Use a super effective attack on Kyurem!” Iris commanded.

Blue orb of energy appeared in front of Keldeo, Genesect started shooting Magnet bombs, Metagross’ arm glowed like a meteor, Dratini unleashed a volley of green-blue fire, Fraxure and Haxorus then started slashing with Dual Chop. Mienshao's knee glowed like a rainbow.

The attacks nearly hit Kyurem, but it teleported.

“Ghetsis, you cheat! Keep the Shadow Triad outta this!” Caitlin huffed.

“Recall all your Pokemon, and maybe then I’ll keep them outta this, miss prissy pants!” Ghetsis replied in a harsh tone.

“Return.” The defenders of the Pokemon League returned their Pokemon.

“I might not be in the mental condition I was in my prime years, but I know a true deal when I see one. Shadow Triad, back off!” Ghetsis had kept his promise!

“Keldeo! Gene-Gene!” Both Pokemon on Kay and co.’s side left over where eager to not let the good guys down. Keldeo due to his mentor’s becoming Team Plamsa’s tools, Genesect because he was already used as a tool.

“Kyurem, use Ice Beam!”

A swirl of ice surrounded Kyurem’s oral area, and a beam of ice then blasted at Keldeo.

“Kel-Dee-O!” Keldeo’s eyes flashed blue, and then a spiral of water surrounded Keldeo’s mouth. A torrent of water then shot out of the Colt’s maw.

A giant wall of ice separated the two teams, but not for long.

Kay saw the Kyurem’s silhouette being hit by some sort of needle, and its body started to change, and the wall was shattered by blazing thunder. Literally, the electricity was on fire!

“Lady and gentleman, Girls and boys, prepare to see Kyurem’s true powers!” Ghetsis insanely chuckled.

Chapter 7's up! Comment on what you like and dislike about it (if you want too!) I'm sorry to people who thought Kyurem and Genesect were both gonna gang up on Keldeo, I just couldn't think of another suitable title. Hope you enjoyed it!

Next Time: Kyurem: Lord of Thunder and Fire

vs.

Hey Guys, I'm going on holiday soon, so the fic won't be updated for some time. The poll (what Kyurem forme you like best) will be up until further notice, so go vote! The winner will be the Kyurem forme featured most in Chapter 8, so you have about 3 weeks to get voting! And in case you were wondering, I meant Original Kyurem, the forme from B/W. Thanks for being great fans, and I will start considering (Did I spell that right?) A proper schedule for the fic!

~ KC

vs.

Ok, guys, I'm sorry with all these updates without chapters, but I think you people who just skip to the last page that I'm adding a PM list, so PM/VM me if you want on!

vs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12