• Drayden/Iris

3 18.75%
  • Roxie

4 25.00%
  • Marlon

2 12.50%

Thread: Favourite Unova Gym Leader

Default Favourite Unova Gym Leader

The Unova region has quite a few Gym Leaders in the Black & White and Black 2 & White 2 games. Which one(s) do you like best?
    Note that only 10 options are allowed on a poll, so some options had to have more than one character.
    And I forgot to make it multiple choice... *head desk*

Please explain your answer a little. No spamming!

Personally, I like Cheren. I am a big fan of his BW2 design as I find it quite cute.
    I also like the Cilan/Chili/Cress trio for pretty much the same reason.
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 14th April 2015 at 3:17 AM.
    ~ * * ~

For me it's Roxie ! & the Poison Band lol. I thought it was cool how there was an old Rock n roll band Poison. I was raising a Nidorino at the time for the sole purpose of Toxic Spikes. I like poison , the order of the fights where you must challenge the band members first , imagining the music slowly fading out one member at a time. And last but not least the fight on Hard mode
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Fc

Elesa, she's good and beautiful

Thanks to FairyWitch for this awesome animated banner!

Gotta go with Marlon on this one. He was such a hunk in B2/W2, and I liked his Aquaman-esque design. But I also loved Elesa and Roxie since they were gorgeous, and Iris was so cute too.

IDK. I would say Roxie on design, but for my favorite battle, it'd have to be Elesa, simply because it's the hardest gym for where it was in the game. Everything before it gave you hardly anything to hit Emolga with. It was slightly easier in the second games, but still a pain.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
        Spoiler:- VO stuff:

Spoiler:- ASB stuff:

I'll go with Elesa.She has a cool design and I like her Gym design and remixed music theme in the sequels.

I like all of the Unova Gym Leaders, but I like some of them more than others. My top favorites are Clay, Skyla, Elesa, Iris, Marlon, Cheren and Roxie... that's still half of them, I guess picking a favorite is harder than I thought.

I like Clay because of his involvement in various businesses in the game, like the PWT and the Clay Tunnel. And I think his hat is cool.
    Then Elesa because she is an inspirational character, most notably for Bianca in B/W. She is also a supermodel with both looks and intelligence which is great.
    Skyla because she is sweet and fun and I liked going to the top of Celestial Tower to find her there.
    I like how Iris goes from being a Gym Leader (in White) to being the Champion in the sequels. While this wasn't unique since it had been done before with Wallace, I think they made it well this time too. And it was a bit different since it was done in sequels this time around as opposed to a third version.
    Marlon was a really cool guy, I liked his attitude towards Team Plasma, different from all other characters which was interesting. And he seemed to be so energetic in addition to being a skilled swimmer.
    Roxie was cool because of her design and she plays in a rock band which is awesome. I'd listen to her music if that was possible.
    Finally, I liked how Cheren went from being a Rival in the first pair to being a Gym Leader in the sequels, great idea and they did it very well.

All in all, I have a hard time deciding. But I'll vote for Clay as my absolute favorite on this poll.

I'm not a pony who really has a whole lot to say
    And all I want to know is that everything's okay
    But some ponies have so many pieces and they're so hard to see
    That all I can do is try to watch until they come back to me

I have a preference for Marlon. He's such a juxtaposition by having a cool and calm demeanor for being the final gym leader.
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

Out of those, I'd say Roxie. She was cool, even if the "music" from her band sounded terrible in a comical way. As far as Pokemon gym leaders go, she was pretty unique. Poison type is one of my favorites I wish it wasn't such a weak type though.

Dipper used Flash! Mabel's accuracy fell! Stan's accuracy fell!

Drayden, Dragon types are cool and always a challenge. Always enjoy a good battle with a Dragon user gym leader.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Annoyed about the lack of Emerald elements in the game. Annoyed about Ash releasing Goodra in anime.

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

My favourite is Skyla since she was rad and pretty I also liked Brycen cuz he was an actor.