Thread: Did You Use Any of N's Pokemon?

Default Did You Use Any of N's Pokemon?

Reposting this since this forum could use the activity.

In Black 2 and White 2, you can obtain some Pokemon that once belonged to N. These Pokemon include the Zorua you're given in Driftveil plus a bunch that can be found in the wild.
    See here for more details and a list of available Pokemon.

So, did you use any of N's Pokemon on your BW2 games?
    (Please explain your answers a bit - don't just post something like "No I didn't" or "I used ___"!)

I did not use any of N's Pokemon on my main teams since there were other Pokemon I wanted to use instead. I haven't obtained that many of his Pokemon to begin with either.
    I think I did train the Zorua for evolution purposes, though, when I was working on my White 2 Pokedex.

No, I didn't use N's Pokemon, because I caught them for collection purposes. That's it.

I don't even think I caught em all lol, but no I didn't use a single one.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

I used N's Sandile (now Krookodile) on my main White 2, but that's basically it. I got his Zorua and caught N's Tympole, Timburr and Darumaka as well though, but I never actually used them. I didn't really care for the N's Pokemon gimmick in general though. :x

On Black 2, I didn't use any of N's Pokemon for my team or while playing through the game. The reason for this was that they didn't fit my team and I just didn't feel like using them. In the post-game though, I evolved his Zorua into Zoroark and Woobat into Swoobat for Pokedex purposes. The reason I chose his Woobat was because it had max happiness directly while caught, making it an ideal candidate for that.

On White 2, I used N's Zorua on my team as I wanted to use a Zoroark, and this was practically the only choice I had, so I went with it. It was by no means bad, and it helped me a lot during the game. I remember that I used it against Caitlin, disguised as Roserade, and swept her entire team after 3 Nasty Plots. It also got a bit more Exp than the rest of my team as it was originally caught by another trainer, but with the Lucky Egg, Challenge Mode, the excellent new Exp. system in 5th gen as well as the near-flawless level balance of B/W2, it didn't matter that much. As for N's other Pokemon, I didn't use them for anything here.

Even if I didn't use all of N's Pokemon, I still caught all of them in both games. This wasn't completely easy as they sometimes were quite tough (his Darmanitan is at level 35 in the Desert Resort while my own teams and the other wild Pokemon in the area was in their lower 20s at that point). Some of them also took a really long time to find, I think it might have taken me more than an hour to find some of them. But I didn't give up and got them all eventually.
    Last edited by Winter02; 14th October 2014 at 10:18 PM.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

I only used N's zorua which ended up being one of my most powerful pokemon in my white 2! I have it now in my pokemon X and the best part was I got a 6 iv one! granted I know that N's zorua usually has 5-6 iv but it was pretty cool at the time I ddint know
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

I don't think I even caught them haha. But I do know that I didn't use any of them.

I pretty much only used N's Zorua and kept it on my team through my first playthrough. Honestly, it wasn't the strongest member on my team, but I liked it anyways. I trolled Caitlin with it because Zoroark's Illusion ability turned it into my Emboar. None of Caitlin's Pokemon's psychic attacks did any damage to Zoroark, so it pretty much sweeped her team no problem. lol

In-game Name: Monica
    3DS Friend Code: 5026-4978-3429

Thank you PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome ResistanceShipping banner!

I have only used N's Zorua/Zoroark.It has great Individual Values and an unique ability.The animation when it is sent out from its Poke Ball also appeals to me.

Only the Zorua, I think I may have accidentally released the others ^.^
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    i won a match with jigglypuff against kirby (the forums user) once. thanks for reading my smash bros story
    ^ So inspirational I can't even...