Page 4 of 237 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Into Glaceon!

Quote Originally Posted by tuugberk View Post
    Is there any other way because I have an eevee and I want him to evolve before he gets 21 level
    Desert Resort is the first place where you get it, so no.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Leggs View Post
    - Can you rebattle the entirety of the Black Skyscraper/White Tree Hollow?
    Yes, it seems that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudruma View Post
    Is it possible to evolve my Eevee before the E4? really struggling :P
    As far as I know, only Glaceon and Leafeon are unavailable, unless they moved the Moss and Ice Rocks. The other five can be obtained.

Is it possible to evolve my Eevee before the E4? really struggling :P
    I believe it is possible, why wouldn't it be?

Into Glaceon!
    Oh, I am afraid it is not possible.

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Follow up question, has anyone checked Rt. 3? It'd be pretty sad if it's still there, but if no one seems to have come across it during the storyline, it's a possibility.
    you cant get to route 3 until post game. the skyarrow bridge down was blocked.

anyway, when you get to the shopping mall are they surveying you or what?
    岩根雅明=♡

Hello guys, Is it really hard to find wild Eevee in black 2?
    I've already spent 2 hours and didn't found single eevee yet =.=
    And then i read about "In Pokémon Gym street of Castelia City, on the third floor on the building to the left, you will find Fennel is there doing here Dream World Research. Speak to one of her assistants and you will be given a Level 10 Eevee, and guess what, it has its Hidden Ability" And i didn't get it too =.=
    Is it any requirement to get eevee from Fennel Assistant?

what is the correct pasword for the door in the notrh of the ship of the theam plasma in pokemon white 2? (sorry my bad english, i'm mexican and not talck much english)

Quote Originally Posted by le-cari View Post
    what is the correct pasword for the door in the notrh of the ship of the theam plasma in pokemon white 2? (sorry my bad english, i'm mexican and not talck much english)
    Try one of these

1101,2202, 3303, 4404, 5505, 6606, 7707, 8808, 9909, Reshiram (in japanese), Zekrom (in japanese) or Kyurem (again, in japanese)
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

Quote Originally Posted by asdqweezxc View Post
    And then i read about "In Pokémon Gym street of Castelia City, on the third floor on the building to the left, you will find Fennel is there doing here Dream World Research. Speak to one of her assistants and you will be given a Level 10 Eevee, and guess what, it has its Hidden Ability" And i didn't get it too =.=
    Eevee supposedly have a low encounter rate.
    And if you didn't get the Eevee from Fennel, then it's probably post-game. Joe didn't find it until then so that's likely.

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    Oh... does that area where Akuroma is cover as the Relic Path and have Drilbur located there?
    Yes. You can't get into the Relic Castle from that side though.

Quote Originally Posted by myriada View Post
    Yes. You can't get into the Relic Castle from that side though.
    Lol thank you for clarifying that was still part of the Relic Path. I'm just on my way to Driftveil and I didn't know the Relic Path was that long.

Anyway, Eevee is found in Castelia Park in both Black2/White2. Its encounter rate isn't any different in both versions. It's just as rare as Riolu, and I'm assuming both have an encounter rate of 5%.

And because of the nature of the Relic Path, can I get the Volcarona as early as I reach the World Tournament Area?
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

Quote Originally Posted by Bardische View Post
    And because of the nature of the Relic Path, can I get the Volcarona as early as I reach the World Tournament Area?
    Yes. I did.

Can you SR the gift Eeevee from Fennel to get a female, or is the gender/nature pre-set?
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    you cant get to route 3 until post game. the skyarrow bridge down was blocked.
    Yes, I know that. I'm asking if someone who's gotten that far can confirm if the Daycare is still there.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Sorry guys... I was looking around I'm sure I read it somewhere on Serebii but can't find it... I need to get the Kami Trio updated onto my Pokedex... Who was it and where that I have to go to get them registered?

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    Sorry guys... I was looking around I'm sure I read it somewhere on Serebii but can't find it... I need to get the Kami Trio updated onto my Pokedex... Who was it and where that I have to go to get them registered?
    I could be wrong, but I believe he mentioned a man on Route 7, where you first encounter the Kami exclusive in BW1.

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

I'm in Sangi Ranch, and I can't find any Riolu at all. What's its encounter rate? 1%?
    Gimme what I neeeeeeeeed!

Spoiler:- Teams & Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by drawk[e] View Post
    I'm in Sangi Ranch, and I can't find any Riolu at all. What's is encounter rate? 1%?
    It's annoyingly rare, but don't give up. I managed to get one for myself, but it took a long time.

(maybe it's 5%, like Bardische suggested)
    Last edited by Ver-mont; 24th June 2012 at 11:32 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    It's annoyingly rare, but don't give up. I managed to get one for myself, but it took a long time.
    Mhh, alright. I will try.
    Gimme what I neeeeeeeeed!

Spoiler:- Teams & Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by asdqweezxc View Post
    Not really, it only took me like 15 minutes to find my Eevee. So anyway about the Water Stone.. can you only get them at the World Tournament or can you find them somewhere else? I need one for my Eevee because I think it's going to evolve into Umbreon or Espeon soon and I don't want to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Not really, it only took me like 15 minutes to find my Eevee. So anyway about the Water Stone.. can you only get them at the World Tournament or can you find them somewhere else? I need one for my Eevee because I think it's going to evolve into Umbreon or Espeon soon and I don't want to use them.
    I don't know the locations of Water Stones, but you can press B if you Eevee start evolving into Umbreon or Espeon.

I know where you can find Fire and Thunder Stone, but I guess you do not want a Flareon or Jolteon.

This more of a question than help but are black city and white forest interchangeable? And is white kyurem exclusive to white 2 and vice versa or can you get both on both games by using a reshiram and zekrom? Also what is the unova link and how does it work to get the regi keys/difficulty change? thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by 36squid View Post
    This more of a question than help but are black city and white forest interchangeable?
    Yes.

And is white kyurem exclusive to white 2 and vice versa or can you get both on both games by using a reshiram and zekrom?
    You can tried to merge Reshiram/Zekrom with Kyurem, but yeah, White Kyurem is pretty much exclusive to White 2 because you can't get Zekrom.

Also what is the unova link and how does it work to get the regi keys/difficulty change? thanks in advance
    http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/unovalink.shtml

How Exactly do I get out of Pokewood after I have done the movie?

Does Mistralton Cave become accessible before the league?

Page 4 of 237 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast