Page 75 of 236 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 5898

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

  1. #1851
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I dunno... that's what Bulbapedia states: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Phenomena
    Bulbapedia's article is incomplete, which it states at the top of the page, which is coupled with the incapability to assume things until someone's found the exact item themself (They refuse to acknowledge that Ash's Charizard is male, for example, because nobody on the show explicitly stated it, only heavily, heavily implied it).
    Jumping on the Friend Safari Bandwagon!
    4167 - 4475 - 9473
    (Has Snorunt, Bergmite & Lapras)

  2. #1852
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quick question, if I get White 2 and do the key thing where I change White Forest to Black City and do the Tower challenge and beat Benga(Banjirou) will I recieve the shiny Gible or will it still be the shiny Dratini?
    Planned OR Team:


    Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

    3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

  3. #1853

    Default

    Do you have to wait until beating the E4 before being able to find/enter hidden grottos? Cause there is one on route 3 and the hidden grotto pokemon are lvl 55-60, so I can't imagine being able to catch hidden grotto pokemon after first starting the game..
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

    Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

        Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/20fva8.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #1854
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    somewhere over the...anime
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    You can go to Liberty Garden as soon as you reach Castelia City. There's nothing much there, though.
    Except, of course the small victini reminiscing event if you had a liberty garden victini (which in my case thankfully, I have one. Sadly that isn't so for everyone.)

    BTW, anybody figure out yet if it's possible to do memory link twice from one copy of either pokemon black or white?
    FL 2013 WINTER VGCs SENIORS TOP 8!!!
    Battle Videos: 76-46243-30729

    Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, ?


    2013 Winter Friendlies
    Win/Loss Streak: 21-15
    Battle Videos: 36-03893-83060 88-74442-00286 52-66455-14677

    Pokemon Global Challenge 2013
    Win/Loss Streak: 10-9
    Battle Videos: 14-81671-46200 93-70560-35930

        Spoiler:- :


  5. #1855
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands, Europe
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    Do you have to wait until beating the E4 before being able to find/enter hidden grottos? Cause there is one on route 3 and the hidden grotto pokemon are lvl 55-60, so I can't imagine being able to catch hidden grotto pokemon after first starting the game..
    Route 3 is not reachable before the E4, so that's why the level's are so high on Route 3. I think you're able to find/enter them before beating the E4.

  6. #1856
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    GMT+1
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Hello!
    Sorry to ask this but I read on serebii website that I can find an Eevee in Castelia City.
    I'm not searching for the ones in the park but I'm searching for the gifted one.
    I tried to talk to fennel and the 2 other people but nobody gave me the Eevee.
    Do I have to wait later?
    I just won the 3 badge and was going to route 4.
    Thanks for your answer!
    Thank to wafiazizul and GameMaster0000!
    ありがとう chemistryfreak!
    Danke Girathommy!
    Thanks iqgoldmine for the Ditto!

  7. #1857
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    somewhere over the...anime
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shien View Post
    Hello!
    Sorry to ask this but I read on serebii website that I can find an Eevee in Castelia City.
    I'm not searching for the ones in the park but I'm searching for the gifted one.
    I tried to talk to fennel and the 2 other people but nobody gave me the Eevee.
    Do I have to wait later?
    I just won the 3 badge and was going to route 4.
    Thanks for your answer!
    I believe that one was an after E4 event.
    FL 2013 WINTER VGCs SENIORS TOP 8!!!
    Battle Videos: 76-46243-30729

    Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, ?


    2013 Winter Friendlies
    Win/Loss Streak: 21-15
    Battle Videos: 36-03893-83060 88-74442-00286 52-66455-14677

    Pokemon Global Challenge 2013
    Win/Loss Streak: 10-9
    Battle Videos: 14-81671-46200 93-70560-35930

        Spoiler:- :


  8. #1858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pspaans View Post
    Route 3 is not reachable before the E4, so that's why the level's are so high on Route 3. I think you're able to find/enter them before beating the E4.
    So then...just how soon/where is the first available hidden grotto pre-elite four?
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

    Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

        Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/20fva8.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #1859
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    GMT+1
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanethedragon View Post
    I believe that one was an after E4 event.
    Oh, if you're right, I have to wait then...
    I will continue to play then (with the Eevee I caught in the park).
    Thanks for your answer ^^ !
    Thank to wafiazizul and GameMaster0000!
    ありがとう chemistryfreak!
    Danke Girathommy!
    Thanks iqgoldmine for the Ditto!

  10. #1860
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    Cause there is one on route 3
    Actually, there are two Grottos in Route 3.



    Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    So then...just how soon/where is the first available hidden grotto pre-elite four?
    Route 5 and Lostlorn Forest, but the one in Floccesy Ranch is accessible as soon as you get there if you have a Pokemon that knows Surf.

    Funnily enough, we can visit the one in Lostlorn Forest or Floccesy Ranch before we visit the one in Route 5, yet the "tutorial" given by Bianca about the Grotto will always happen only in the one on Route 5.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mokepon22 View Post
    Quick question, if I get White 2 and do the key thing where I change White Forest to Black City and do the Tower challenge and beat Benga(Banjirou) will I recieve the shiny Gible or will it still be the shiny Dratini?
    Banjirou will appear only on the original facility, since you have White 2, that means Banjirou will appear only in White Forest's Treehollow.

    He won't appear if you change the area, he will be replaced by a Veteran instead. If you beat the Veteran instead of Banjirou, that counts as beating a Veteran, not beating Banjirou, so you won't get a shiny, until you swap the City back into the Forest and challenge Banjirou.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  11. #1861
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Banjirou will appear only on the original facility, since you have White 2, that means Banjirou will appear only in White Forest's Treehollow.

    He won't appear if you change the area, he will be replaced by a Veteran instead. If you beat the Veteran instead of Banjirou, that counts as beating a Veteran, not beating Banjirou, so you won't get a shiny, until you swap the City back into the Forest and challenge Banjirou.
    That sucks, I really wanted the shiny Gible instead of the Dratini
    Planned OR Team:


    Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

    3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

  12. #1862
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    4,016

    Default

    When exactly can you access memory link? I wanted to hook the games up as soon as possible.
    Signature is under thought consideration.

    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

  13. #1863
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    When exactly can you access memory link? I wanted to hook the games up as soon as possible.
    I believe it's as soon as you start the game.
    Jumping on the Friend Safari Bandwagon!
    4167 - 4475 - 9473
    (Has Snorunt, Bergmite & Lapras)

  14. #1864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Actually, there are two Grottos in Route 3.
    Route 5 and Lostlorn Forest, but the one in Floccesy Ranch is accessible as soon as you get there if you have a Pokemon that knows Surf.

    Funnily enough, we can visit the one in Lostlorn Forest or Floccesy Ranch before we visit the one in Route 5, yet the "tutorial" given by Bianca about the Grotto will always happen only in the one on Route 5.
    Thank you very much ^-^. Even if my team isn't that high lvl at that point I still want to try to catch a grotto pokemon as soon as I can
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

    Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

        Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/20fva8.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

  15. #1865
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    GMT+1
    Posts
    178

    Default

    It's cool that we can trade between BW & B2W2. I obtained my Washibon on B2 with this.
    Just about the heylink missions, the missions where you have to find 5 objets in the clouds: which advices do you have?
    Because I only found 4 objets because of the Onix and other Pokémon that battle with me.
    Thank to wafiazizul and GameMaster0000!
    ありがとう chemistryfreak!
    Danke Girathommy!
    Thanks iqgoldmine for the Ditto!

  16. #1866
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    4,016

    Default

    Does the wi-fi method of connecting your old B/W file to your new B/W 2 file work by searching for your accomplishments from your last game sync?

    I want to connect my Black file to Black 2 with my latest Musical Prop and Battle Subway accomplishments, but does it only do that for the last game sync you made by tucking in a Pokemon?
    Signature is under thought consideration.

    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

  17. #1867
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default

    I have a question about Memory Link. I have White1, but I preordered Black2. Will Memory Link not work as it is suppose to because I didn't get White's squeal? Should I call GameStop to ask if they can switch my preorder? I don't want to be penalized in my game, just because I wanted the other version. :x

  18. #1868
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    :noitacoL
    Posts
    1,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mameshiba View Post
    I have a question about Memory Link. I have White1, but I preordered Black2. Will Memory Link not work as it is suppose to because I didn't get White's squeal? Should I call GameStop to ask if they can switch my preorder? I don't want to be penalized in my game, just because I wanted the other version. :x
    There is no penalty for doing so. It doesn't matter if Black links with Black 2 or if White links with Black 2. The only restriction, at least as far as I know, is that they have to be of the same language.



    3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

  19. #1869
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draknir View Post
    There is no penalty for doing so. It doesn't matter if Black links with Black 2 or if White links with Black 2. The only restriction, at least as far as I know, is that they have to be of the same language.
    That is great news! :'D Thank you! The people at the cashier were making me nervous "you sure you want Black 2 and not White 2" ><;

  20. #1870
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In QTR
    Posts
    61

    Default

    I have a question I'm trying to collect all pokemon for the shining charm but it's says

    "capture all the Pokémon in the National Pokédex (not counting event legends) "

    does it count the event legends from old gens or does it mean Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect

    and I should have Mew and Celebi and all old events to get the shining charm


    My Shinies:

    3DS FC : 0645-5808-1475
    Pokemon in My Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Manectric


  21. #1871
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x.a.x View Post
    I have a question I'm trying to collect all pokemon for the shining charm but it's says

    "capture all the Pokémon in the National Pokédex (not counting event legends) "

    does it count the event legends from old gens or does it mean Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect

    and I should have Mew and Celebi and all old events to get the shining charm
    Event legends counts all of them. Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Phione (I think), Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, & Genesect

  22. #1872
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    4,016

    Default

    I guess I will make a check of things regarding memory link?

    Do you need to put in the Black (White) 2 Gamesync ID into Global Link?

    How many times can you actually transfer the memory link from your old game to your new game?

    Does your latest Game Sync (i.e. tucking in a Pokemon) allow you to transfer your music props, subway trophies, etc.?
    Signature is under thought consideration.

    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

  23. #1873
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    DD dark World
    Posts
    641

    Default

    You just need one time on that memory link's stuff
    Collecting Events.
    Looking for

    Korean Shinsagae Entei 10300
    Time Square Shaymin Korean 05010

  24. #1874
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by de_darkrai View Post
    You just need one time on that memory link's stuff
    It's more he's asking: If you have an update in BW1 (more props, further into the storyline, things like that), can you redo Memory Link so you're up to date

  25. #1875
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sorry can't tell
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hey how do you upload/put a picture in your text?

Page 75 of 236 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •