Page 78 of 238 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 5932

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    This has been discussed before, actually. Though I forgot where.

White 2 cannot send the Challenge Mode Key, and Black 2 cannot send the Easy Mode Key. This is because you're just borrowing the keys, not obtaining them.

White 2 never owns the key for Challenge Mode, it just borrow the key from Black 2 so it can unlock the mode, then returns the key back to Black 2.
    Same goes for Black 2 and the Easy Mode.

And yes, the one that's getting sent around is the key, not the mode itself. That's why the animation for unlocking a mode is a key literally unlocking a padlock.
    This also applies to any other key-related stuffs, such as White Forest/Black City, and the Registeel/Regice room.
    I see.. if you restart the game, does it keep the key?

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Draknir View Post
    No, you can't. When you delete the save data, you also delete all of the keys you have. Therefore, you lose Challenge Mode.
    ... That's ridiculous.

Black 2 can send the key to Black 2 though right? So you can start challenge mode early if you know someone with black 2 and challenge mode...
    Last edited by poke_girl; 7th October 2012 at 8:13 PM.
    Black - JP
    FC: 1848 9979 6673 Trainer name: Billy IDNo: 65021
    White - UK
    FC: 2537 2960 7121 Trainer name: Bella IDNo: 62467
    White2 - JP
    FC: 0819 9968 5972 Trainer name: Benny IDNo: 39588
    Black2 - UK
    FC: 4170 2407 1321 Trainer name: Britney IDNo: 09957

So basically what I want to do is play one of the games (I have both) to completion and then unlock challenge mode so that on the other game I can start off with the challenge mode..so that means that I'll have to play black2 first right? Then I can send the challenge key to my white 2?

Also, can you regenerate hidden hollows like you do when audino grinding? Just keep running/biking around for a while and check to see if the grotto is different? When a grotto regenerates does the entrance move?
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by poke_girl View Post
    Black 2 can send the key to Black 2 though right? So you can start challenge mode early if you know someone with black 2 and challenge mode...
    Yeah, it just won't be able to send it until it unlocks it itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    So basically what I want to do is play one of the games (I have both) to completion and then unlock challenge mode so that on the other game I can start off with the challenge mode..so that means that I'll have to play black2 first right? Then I can send the challenge key to my white 2?

Also, can you regenerate hidden hollows like you do when audino grinding? Just keep running/biking around for a while and check to see if the grotto is different? When a grotto regenerates does the entrance move?
    1. That's pretty much the gist of it. You, sadly, will not be able to play Black 2 in Challenge Mode from the beginning unless you know someone who has also has Black 2.
    2. Yes, they regenerate that way. The entrance stays the same, so basically you can just bike right in front of it and check it.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I'm not sure if B2 can receive the Challenge Mode key, or if it must be unlocked. However, I do know that if White 2 were to receive Challenge Mode, it cannot distribute that key, only make use of it. Make of that what you will.
    Nothing says that Black 2 can't be lent the Challenge Key, nor that White 2 can't be lent the Easy Key. It's just that Black 2 unlocks the Challenge Key and White 2 unlocks the Easy Key. (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Draknir View Post

1. That's pretty much the gist of it. You, sadly, will not be able to play Black 2 in Challenge Mode from the beginning unless you know someone who has also has Black 2.
    2. Yes, they regenerate that way. The entrance stays the same, so basically you can just bike right in front of it and check it.
    What I want is to play challenge mode from the beginning on my white2. So if I complete black 2 and unlock the challenge mode I should be able to send the challenge key to white2 right? Or is white2 only capable of receiving the easy mode?

Whew, at least the grottos entrance stays in the same place, that will be much easier.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

What I want is to play challenge mode from the beginning on my white2. So if I complete black 2 and unlock the challenge mode I should be able to send the challenge key to white2 right? Or is white2 only capable of receiving the easy mode?

Whew, at least the grottos entrance stays in the same place, that will be much easier.
    Yep, you can send the key to White 2 to unlock it just fine. At any time, too.

I just bought White 2 today and was able to capture a Riolu for my in-game team.

I want to evolve it as soon as possible, but I'm afraid I haven't played the first Black or White, so I don't know what methods there are to help along his evolution in this region. Soothe Bell is apparently a long way off, and so is Castelia City for massages, so I'm out of ideas. Help?

An Ancient Treasure, a Terrible Price. Take the Risk, Eat the World
    (Final Chapter added 05-15-2014)

-Thanks to PopPrincess_Lyra for the banner above, and Sworn Metalhead for the banner below -

All Hail the Six Kings...
    Chapter One added (12-07-2014)

Speaking of Hidden Grottos, I never knew why there was a mandatory Hidden Grotto introduction on Route 5 with Bianca leading you to the Minccino.

Anyway, why can't I access the sixth level of White Treehollow? I went through the first through fifth floors just fine. ):

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Have they fixed the a certain set of trainers in the USA Version, that would battle you every time you walked passed them?
    Fixed?

That is intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I just bought White 2 today and was able to capture a Riolu for my in-game team.

I want to evolve it as soon as possible, but I'm afraid I haven't played the first Black or White, so I don't know what methods there are to help along his evolution in this region. Soothe Bell is apparently a long way off, and so is Castelia City for massages, so I'm out of ideas. Help?
    I had a Riolu evolve while searching for Audino to defeat before the Virbank Gym, which required me to keep moving around, thereby raising its happiness. Perhaps you could try that?

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Is Munna only available in the post-game?

I am not sure where to ask this, but the question somewhat relates to the game. For those who picked out their copy of B/W2 @ gamestop, did they give out Genesect posters? (Similar to the Keldeo they gave for doing the event)
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Fixed?

That is intentional.
    Whhy...
    Black - JP
    FC: 1848 9979 6673 Trainer name: Billy IDNo: 65021
    White - UK
    FC: 2537 2960 7121 Trainer name: Bella IDNo: 62467
    White2 - JP
    FC: 0819 9968 5972 Trainer name: Benny IDNo: 39588
    Black2 - UK
    FC: 4170 2407 1321 Trainer name: Britney IDNo: 09957

Question: If a pokemon has it's DW ability and evolves, will it's evolution always gain the DW ability, or will it be up to chance?
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

It's evolution will have it's DW ability.

I got a question. Where do I go to teach Keldeo sacred sword in white 2? (I feel like a noob lol)
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post

I got a question. Where do I go to teach Keldeo sacred sword in white 2? (I feel like a noob lol)
    In Floccey town, on the right side of the outside of Alder's house is a little gap between the trees. Follow that.
    You'll have to find the Herdier in Floccey Ranch first, however.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    In Floccey town, on the right side of the outside of Alder's house is a little gap between the trees. Follow that.
    You'll have to find the Herdier in Floccey Ranch first, however.
    Thanks a lot. That place is hidden. Lol
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Thanks, that means I'll be able to get an Espeon with Magic Bounce.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I am slightly confused on the new breeding mechanics; what tripped me up is the abilities (I understand the 100% chance of passing nature with everstone). What got me in Serebii's explanation was the bit about 'Slot 1' and 'Slot 2'.

Say I want to breed a Vullaby with Overcoat.

This is Vullaby's ability layout:
    Big Pecks: Its defense cannot be lowered.
    Overcoat: It will not take damage from weather effects.
    Hidden Ability (Available):
    Weak Armor: When hit by an attack, the Pokémon's Defense is lowered by one stage but Speed is increased by one stage.

To have an 80% chance of passing down Overcoat, the mother must have Overcoat correct? I was really stumped by the explanation. Thanks.

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    You mean like say you did memory link without getting far enough in Black/White and you want to do it again after beating the same game or something like that?

From what I read in the instruction guide, yes, you can do memory link unlimited times I believe.
    No, I mean this: I have one copy of White, I purchased Black 2 AND White 2, is it possible for me to use memory link with that one copy of White on BOTH of them?
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

Quote Originally Posted by Kanethedragon View Post
    No, I mean this: I have one copy of White, I purchased Black 2 AND White 2, is it possible for me to use memory link with that one copy of White on BOTH of them?
    Oh. I believe so, but haven't tried myself. Was thinking about doing that same thing with using my main game which was Black and give the memories to Black 2 and White 2.

I have a question...when are you able to trade between Black/White 2 and Black/White?

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    Oh. I believe so, but haven't tried myself. Was thinking about doing that same thing with using my main game which was Black and give the memories to Black 2 and White 2.

I have a question...when are you able to trade between Black/White 2 and Black/White?
    After the first gym when you get the c-gear.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

hey can someone help me trade aome pokemon from black ( 1) to white 2 pm if you can
    Name: Hawk Fc : 3998 4316 2229

I have a question about the "Free Space" in the bag... If I put the Shiny Charm in the "Free Space" will the effect of Shiny Charm's effect still be active, or would it's effect be "neutralized"? (Kinda like if you deposited it into the PC for example, I know you can't put items in the PC but it that was just an example...)
    Three Most Recent Shinies:

Registeel: Soft Reset(W2) / Latios: Soft Reset(B2) / Regice: Soft Reset(W2)
    PokéDex (Gen 5): 649/649 Completed as of March 4th, 2013

iv e tried everywhere, hopefully someone here can help me!
    I need help transfering over eggs from my White to my Black2...
    Well i cant find any one to help me trade my eggs over, if any one here will help as much as i love the little guy, ill trade my shiny volcarona as a thank you? i need to send the eggs over, hatch them on black 2 and send them back on white to lvl up to like 8 or something. if anyone helps free shiny volcarona that took me like a week to hatch?

White FC: 4641 8627 7754
    Black2 FC: 0175 9117 5718

Page 78 of 238 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast