Page 82 of 237 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Can anyone tell me how to get the movie sets: Love and Battles, Big Monster, and Ghost Eraser? I am currently at the highest rank possible without them and I have all of the other sets with good endings, and 2 with their strange endings and 2 with their bad endings. So right now I'm stuck and I want to finish up the pokestar studios, but like I said I'm missing those three and so far I don't have every single ending available to me, just all the good ones and some bad and strange.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

Quote Originally Posted by trainer0191 View Post
    Hey does anyone have one of the keys they can part with? Basically i only need it to play the game in Challenge mode as Normal mode is way too easy... so yeah thanks!
    For Challenge and Easy Modes, you'd have to get the keys transferred via infrared connection. Which means that the lender would have to see you in person.

Also, the keys aren't parted with; they're simply lent to the recipient. Challenge or Easy Mode is unlocked for the recipient, then the key is sent back.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    I believe you can only encounter shaking patches AFTER you beat Cheren. Bianca will come up to you and tell you about them. If she hasn't mentioned them yet, you can't find them.
    Oh thank goodness, so I'm not crazy and I can stop running around now XD. Yeah, Cheren's pokemon used work up twice (at this point almost had em fainted) then they basically miltank steamrolled my team with bite/tackle.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    A bunch of questions. The first two are ones that were in this thread that I was also wondering about and haven't seen answered.
    @Genesect posters: I heard that employees at some places were just handing them out to those that wanted them, but they're not pre-order bonuses or anything, just "here, take this, we don't want them."

@Trading HM moves: I would assume you still can't.

--
    Anyone know if the Mystery Gift Genesect is able to be SR'd for to get a shiny one? I don't see why it would have a lock but I want to make sure.
    Lost.

Thanks. Now I just wonder about if you faint N's pokémon.

I honestly don't know about your question, but I think it's been no to sring for shiny legendaries like that for all of them. But again, I honestly don't know.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

No problem, and thanks. I found my answer somewhere else, I guess that distribution Pokemon can't be shiny.
    Also wondering on the N thing myself.
    Lost.

Ive read the main page on serebii about challenge mode, but I am still confused. Ive already started playing; just beat the first gym leader, and then i realized there was challenge mode. Assuming that my current file is on normal, can i change the difficulty to challenge? If so, will it start my game over or will i continue back where i was?

If i am able to continue where i was, would i be able switch back to normal if i were to get stuck later in the game?
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Quote Originally Posted by ViperQueen View Post
    Ive read the main page on serebii about challenge mode, but I am still confused. Ive already started playing; just beat the first gym leader, and then i realized there was challenge mode. Assuming that my current file is on normal, can i change the difficulty to challenge? If so, will it start my game over or will i continue back where i was?

If i am able to continue where i was, would i be able switch back to normal if i were to get stuck later in the game?
    If you get someone to lend you the Challenge Key, you can activate Challenge Mode where you're at. You won't restart the game until you physically start a new game.

You can change back and forth between difficulties anytime during the game without fear of having to start over. (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

I see thank you. I was worried for a second there. Since i have Black2 can i switch to challenge mode? Or would i have to beat the game at least once first?
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Default Pokemon Black 2 and Dream Radar...

How do you actually connect them together? So you can transfer pokemon from Dream Radar to Black 2??

I mean, does Black 2 have to be played in 3DS? Because I remembered that my Pokemon Black requires to link with my DS, so that the Dream world, entralink stuff works properly...
    I play Pokemon Black on my DSi and maybe if i play Black 2 on DSi too, i won't be able to switch consoles( like to trade, i need two, so Black on DSi and Black 2 on 3DS)

So can I still transfer the pokemon from Dream radar on 3DS if I play Black 2 on DSi

Or what if I play Pokemon Black 2 on 3DS, can I still transfer the Thundorus (Theran Form thingo) to Black 2??

Quote Originally Posted by dragoniteKnight View Post
    Just curious, is there any guy that adds the genies to you dex?
    Go to the house on Route 7, the one that's just before Twist Mountain and after Celestial Tower, not the one with the Emolga trade.

Quote Originally Posted by trainer0191 View Post
    Hey does anyone have one of the keys they can part with? Basically i only need it to play the game in Challenge mode as Normal mode is way too easy... so yeah thanks!
    even if we have the keys, unless we live near you we can't give them to you. The key are not transferred over Wi-Fi.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Does anyone know the encounter rate for N's pokemon? When I went through Chargestone Cave, I got his Joltik, Ferroseed and Klink. Obviously, their encounter rate is nowhere near as high as like, say, shiny pokemon. I ran into them just randomly on one pass through, not really looking for them. So does anyone know what the percentage for finding them is?
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    Does anyone know the encounter rate for N's pokemon? When I went through Chargestone Cave, I got his Joltik, Ferroseed and Klink. Obviously, their encounter rate is nowhere near as high as like, say, shiny pokemon. I ran into them just randomly on one pass through, not really looking for them. So does anyone know what the percentage for finding them is?
    Some people say that there's no exact percentage, and that it varies...

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

For the question about trading pokemon with HM moves...as soon as I got one badge I traded over a pokemon that knew surf (because I wanted to access the ranch grotto) and I could even surf outside of battle with only one badge.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Hey so, if I were to accidentally KO one of N's pokemon (his Darmanitan used Belly Drum followed by thrash and KO'd itself in confusion) would they reappear eventually or does that just suck for me?
    Pkmn W: 3181 5617 3649
    Pkmn W2: 1464 4040 1673
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/rbijc4.jpg[/IMG]

Hey guys - before I buy either version I'd like to know if its possible to get Challenge Mode in White 2. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Zakhaev View Post
    Hey guys - before I buy either version I'd like to know if its possible to get Challenge Mode in White 2. Thanks!
    It's possible to receive Challenge Mode from a Black 2 player who has unlocked it. You must be near them, though, due to the keys being sent through IR.

Quick questions:

Where exactly is the IV judge in White 2? I've heard the guy moved from the Battle Subway to Castelia City, but it's a pretty big city, so.

Oh and is the gender for the hidden grotto pokemon soft-resetable?
    3DS Friend Code: 3711-7030-6999

PLATINUM: Elliot @ 0604-1806-0050

HEARTGOLD: Lyle @ 5414-2148-0188

WHITE: Terry @ 1678-3060-4834

WHITE 2: Cecil @ 5372-8208-0387

Quote Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
    Quick questions:

Where exactly is the IV judge in White 2? I've heard the guy moved from the Battle Subway to Castelia City, but it's a pretty big city, so.
    I thought he was moved to the World Tournament?
    Oh and is the gender for the hidden grotto pokemon soft-resetable?
    No, it's set as soon as it's generated I believe.

Is there a way to farm blue and red shards besides constantly forfeiting the PWT? Those are random and the funfests only give out yellows and greens.

I accidentally knocked out one of N's Pokemon I'm supposed to capture. Can I encounter it again or do I have to beat the game to encounter it again?

Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    For the question about trading pokemon with HM moves...as soon as I got one badge I traded over a pokemon that knew surf (because I wanted to access the ranch grotto) and I could even surf outside of battle with only one badge.
    In BW1, you can. But in BW2, I'd going to say possible, but I don't have the game yet to confirm it..

I should point out that the levels of Pokémon encountered while surfing may be very high for a team that just completed the first gym.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

What in the world is the name of the feature where you can check each route to see what Pokemon appear and how do I find it?
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
    Quick questions:

According to the main site, the IV judge is still in the Battle Subway.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    What in the world is the name of the feature where you can check each route to see what Pokemon appear and how do I find it?
    Habitat. Bianca gives it to you... as you're passing through Floccesy after getting your first badge if memory serves me right. If you've gotten it, just open the dex and there will be two buttons in the lower left corner, one that says Unova, and another that says Habitat.

Quote Originally Posted by silicon View Post
    According to the main site, the IV judge is still in the Battle Subway.

Habitat. Bianca gives it to you... as you're passing through Floccesy after getting your first badge if memory serves me right. If you've gotten it, just open the dex and there will be two buttons in the lower left corner, one that says Unova, and another that says Habitat.
    Ahh ok. I don't have the first badge yet so that's why I'm not seeing it.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Page 82 of 237 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast