Page 84 of 237 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 5901

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

I only have one question:

Can I win and enjoy the in-game World Tournament without having to iv/ev breed/train my Pokemon?

Yea it should be possible to beat it.

Does anyone know the other features that are like the rebattleable breeders?
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Quote Originally Posted by ViperQueen View Post
    Yea it should be possible to beat it.

Does anyone know the other features that are like the rebattleable breeders?
    You mean, in terms of grinding?

Juniper gives you a Lucky Egg at Celestial Tower, and Audinos are still found in every patch of grass ever.

Hello, I just got a question about Pokemon Black 2

Do I need the Wifi Connection if I'm trading from Pokemon Black?? Because I'm thinking of playing Pokemon Black 2 on DSi which I have to connect my Game with the actual game console.

Can I like put Pokemon Black 2 on my 3DS just to trade pokemon from Pokemon Black?? And for Dream Radar? Without having to reset my Pal Pad and stuff like that??
    If you get what I mean.

Please help, I'm not sure whether I should play it on DSi or 3DS, I wanted to play with DSi since it has so much better quality than playing it on 3DS...
    I don't know please help.

If you want to trade with your Black Version locally, you don't need Wi-Fi connection. Same with transferring from Dream Radar.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    If you want to trade with your Black Version locally, you don't need Wi-Fi connection. Same with transferring from Dream Radar.
    So if you link with a DSi for your Pokemon Black 2, you can just put that game cartridge to another console( 3ds for me ) without having to reset the wifi stuff??

Quote Originally Posted by Devil-Tony View Post
    So if you link with a DSi for your Pokemon Black 2, you can just put that game cartridge to another console( 3ds for me ) without having to reset the wifi stuff??
    Voice of experience: I have 2 DSs and I'm constantly shoving my games into both/either to trade using the union room. As long as you're just trading between the two consoles and not using wifi, all your Pal Pad data is safe. Don't worry This said, it will fudge up your connection to your game sync account for 24 hours because the game will sense the clock change of a new console. But it will right itself after a day.

I have asked this question before but not understood the wording of the answers. Basically, can you use C Gears for Black and White already downloaded to your GL account, on your Black 2 and White 2 games, if they are synced to the same account? Or do you have to download the C Gears again for your new game card? Or will they not work at all, and need to come out in the Black 2/White 2 format to be downloaded to the new games?

Essentially I just want the Munna C Gear on my Black 2 game and want to know if it's possible or not. Really unclear on it. Thanks!
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Uhmm, there is this huge glitch after castelia city, once you head towards the desert this breeder girl keeps wanting to battle you, and she won't stop, even after i beat her.. LOL

Free xp
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Uhmm, there is this huge glitch after castelia city, once you head towards the desert this breeder girl keeps wanting to battle you, and she won't stop, even after i beat her.. LOL

Free xp
    Yeah, bout that. I don't think it's a glitch, there's a lot more of them in the game. Breeders who'll keep on battling you every time you run past them.

Too bad they're levels will never increase though or maybe they do, not too sure on that last part.
    3DS Friend Code: 3711-7030-6999

PLATINUM: Elliot @ 0604-1806-0050

HEARTGOLD: Lyle @ 5414-2148-0188

WHITE: Terry @ 1678-3060-4834

WHITE 2: Cecil @ 5372-8208-0387

sooo no1 has an answer to the 'fainting Ns pokremon' question????

ok well then im goin to spend the day running around the dessort resort until i see N's Scraggy or Sandile AGAIN.....ill come back at about 8pm to update, that gives me about 10hrs of search time

Quote Originally Posted by jetlag45 View Post
    sooo no1 has an answer to the 'fainting Ns pokremon' question????

ok well then im goin to spend the day running around the dessort resort until i see N's Scraggy or Sandile AGAIN.....ill come back at about 8pm to update, that gives me about 10hrs of search time
    You could always try the "Flush Out" method. Get a Pokemon that's the same level as N's Pokemon, and max repel because everything is at a lower level that that. It's the same way you flush out the roaming legendaries. I caught all of N's Pokemon in Chargestone Cave and Desert Resort this way.

I'd actually like to know this as well- I don't want to accidentally kill one of them and then they don't ever reappear.

Reposting this again:
    Quote Originally Posted by spyroflame0487 View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. I did the strange ending on the Brycenman movie but...my Pokemon isn't shining.

Is there some other requirement I'm supposed to do? Do I have to do the strange ending on all the movies?

I just caught a Growlithe from the Virbank Complex. He's proving tough to train, since his only attack is ember; the others are Roar, Leer, and Oder Sleuth. Bite is replaced by OS at level 10 in BW2, and he doesn't learn any other attacks for a few more levels. I assume since the weakest Growlithes in the area are level 10, none of them know bite... so where can I teach it to him? Is that even possible this early in the game?

Bite is one of my favorite moves for Growlithe, it's a shame not having it available :/

eta:
    found a way to do it! For anyone else who may be curious, I used the GTS to switch it between games, and the move tutor from White.
    Last edited by Apachecat; 11th October 2012 at 8:08 PM.

IGN: Katie

3DS FC: 3952 7008 4948
    Safari - ROCK - dwebble, pupitar, babaricle

White FC: 5415 3962 7438 x
    Black 2 FC: 1507 9520 3742

Seeking:
    -Shiny Noivern | Shiny Growlithe | Shiny Vulpix
    -most shinies - especially legendaries - ask!

Have:
    -Shiny Virizion
    -Event Torchic w/ Blazikenite |
    -Moltres | Xerneas | Zygarde

-HIDDEN ABILITIES: Vulpix | Lapras | Eeevee | Dratini | Xatu | Pyroar (M) | ditto | goomy | Tropius | Fletchinder | many more - ask!
    -Polar Vivillon
    -Discount Coupon | Mega Stones | Masterball | evolution items

PKRS AVAILABLE: W | B2 | Y

Has anyone else made it to the area in the sewers with Eevee? My sister just got there, and her double grass is EMPTY!! Sh'e tried everything!
    View my trade shop here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...e-s-Trade-Shop

English Black FC: 0948 4275 8925
    English White FC: 1163 7087 2919

Hey guys, something REALLY important just popped into my head.

Is the Zoroark Frozen Bug fixed in the international versions of B2W2 or not?

http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.com/20...kemon-bw2.html

I've got the same problem with N's pokemon knocking itself out, I'll post if I bump into it again.

Feel like I'm asking a noobish question but do I have to trade all of my pokemon from my Black to my White 2?
    I put all of my life's work onto my Black and it will be such a drag to do all of that trading
    My White 2 Final Team

Quote Originally Posted by Ksmoove View Post
    Feel like I'm asking a noobish question but do I have to trade all of my pokemon from my Black to my White 2?
    I put all of my life's work onto my Black and it will be such a drag to do all of that trading
    No, you have the choice to do so, and you have the choice of dong the pokedex all over again, or you have the choice of doing a little bit of the former to achieve the latter. It all depends on how you want to go about things.
    FL 2013 WINTER VGCs SENIORS TOP 8!!!
    Battle Videos: 76-46243-30729

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, ?

2013 Winter Friendlies
    Win/Loss Streak: 21-15
    Battle Videos: 36-03893-83060 88-74442-00286 52-66455-14677

Pokemon Global Challenge 2013
    Win/Loss Streak: 10-9
    Battle Videos: 14-81671-46200 93-70560-35930

Spoiler:- :

Having some trouble with the Forgotten Item quest.

Yancy called 10 times, met her at the ferris wheel, and then went to the location in Nimbasa to call her. I tried going to the next one, but she's not showing up. Same as the next 2 places I tried.

Is it random at which one you can call her from, or is there something else I have to do? Can you only do it once per day?

Guys, I found that I cannot nickname a Pokemon '"Poof". Any idea why?

Edit
    Never mind I just figured it out. And it's pretty stupid:

I'm not entirely sure if anyone was aware of this, but you cannot name your Pokemon any profane words. IE, you can no longer have "PENIS used Harden!" I assume this is because of online functions. "Poof" is apparently a slur for homosexual. Yet I've been at the name rater's experimenting and it's really, really not all that good. For example you can't name it "***" but you can still name it "***!" or "Assface". You can't name it the n-word but you can name it the n-word plural. You can't name it Homo but you can name it Homosexual.

This...I can't even.
    Last edited by Fusion the Cat; 12th October 2012 at 4:31 AM.

I can't remember if I beat the 3rd gym or not, before going into that grass. But yes, it takes a while to run up and down the grass area. Just hop on the bike and keep running around in it. (Took me almost two hours to get an Eevee >__> ..only to learn you can't get Glaceon til waaay later in the game)

Question!
    I traded my pokemon from White to Black 2, and now no one in my Join Avenue will sell things! I have waited 36 hours. Is there something I need to do? I've never touched the time. Do I have to play the game for 24 hours?

Is Growlithe the only early game fire Pokemon I can find (other than Flareon and its god awful movepool)?
    Platinum FC: 3268 7322 8943
    HeartGold FC: 3698 1539 4947
    White 2 FC: 3612 1944 2721
    3DS FC: 1779-0800-2195
    IGN: ebev91
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Pokemon X National Dex: 717/718 (Only need JIRACHI)

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Is Growlithe the only early game fire Pokemon I can find (other than Flareon and its god awful movepool)?
    If you have Black, Magby is in that area too, if not you can get Darumaka on Route 4 after you get the second badge. After that...that's pretty much it I think. There's Pansear around and Litwick after like the 5th badge, but otherwise there's really nothing at all. Yeah, Unova is pretty horrible in the way of Fire Pokemon...
    Last edited by Fusion the Cat; 12th October 2012 at 5:26 AM.

This might be a crazy question (;一_一)...but would anyone happen to have the Black Tower's 10th floor layout?!? Like where the gate master is and such. It's p-ing me off because i've made it this far with NO problems (◣_◢). I know he's "in a room with one other person", but every room and person I go to gives me hints...so where the HECK IS HE (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
    Help much appreciated (^_^)

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    Voice of experience: I have 2 DSs and I'm constantly shoving my games into both/either to trade using the union room. As long as you're just trading between the two consoles and not using wifi, all your Pal Pad data is safe. Don't worry This said, it will fudge up your connection to your game sync account for 24 hours because the game will sense the clock change of a new console. But it will right itself after a day.

I have asked this question before but not understood the wording of the answers. Basically, can you use C Gears for Black and White already downloaded to your GL account, on your Black 2 and White 2 games, if they are synced to the same account? Or do you have to download the C Gears again for your new game card? Or will they not work at all, and need to come out in the Black 2/White 2 format to be downloaded to the new games?

Essentially I just want the Munna C Gear on my Black 2 game and want to know if it's possible or not. Really unclear on it. Thanks!
    Great, I changed my time just today because Australia has Daylight Saving time. and now it won't let me go on it T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion the Cat View Post
    I'm not entirely sure if anyone was aware of this, but you cannot name your Pokemon any profane words. IE, you can no longer have "PENIS used Harden!" I assume this is because of online functions. "Poof" is apparently a slur for homosexual. Yet I've been at the name rater's experimenting and it's really, really not all that good. For example you can't name it "***" but you can still name it "***!" or "Assface". You can't name it the n-word but you can name it the n-word plural. You can't name it Homo but you can name it Homosexual.

This...I can't even.
    What grinds my gears is that it's MY Pokemon, on a game I paid for. Let me name it what I effing want. If you wanna block names, Nintendo, fine, do so when we're connected to wifi. Do what you do on Random Matchup and just revert all Pokemon names back to their species. But don't take away the fun of letting me give a Pokemon a rude epithet. If it took five SRs and forty damned ultra balls to catch it, it bloody deserves a rude name.

But then this is the company that named a Pokemon species Cofagrigus and then wouldn't allow it on the GTS. There is no reasoning with people like that -___-

Quote Originally Posted by Devil-Tony View Post
    Great, I changed my time just today because Australia has Daylight Saving time. and now it won't let me go on it T_T
    Yup. Apparently no-one told Nintendo that DST changes happen all over the world and that it's pretty cruel and redundant to punish players because of it. See point above about not being able to reason with them!

Although I believe I'm wrong about the 24 hour ban; I think it's now been downgraded to 12 hours...? Not sure.

PS - anyone have an answer to my Munna c gear query yet? Want to know if I can download it to Black 2. Cheers.
    Last edited by SasakiThePikachu; 12th October 2012 at 10:26 AM.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Page 84 of 237 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast