Page 87 of 238 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 5944

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    Wait, so which mystery gift event pokémon can you sr for shininess? Or do you mean events like going to that place to catch your own shaymin?
    Yes, those.

Can shops be removed from or replaced in Join Avenue?
    Zekrom, from dark stone
    A marvelous embryo
    Battle for ideals

If you despise chain messages, put this sentence into your signature.
    I use cheating devices, I breed to perfection, and I see Pokémon as useless if they have the wrong nature. Guess what? I still love Pokémon, especially the ones I capture, hack, breed, and/or train myself. All the extra codes and effort contribute to my affection for them. If you disagree, I love debate.

I got White 2 in Japan about a month ago and my Japanese isn't that good right now so I failed the first fesmission and now I am unable to do anymore. How can I do fesmissions again?

If you get one shiny baby Dragon from one exclusive area facility, can you use the Key feature to get the other facility and get the other shiny Baby Dragon?

To give a rephrasing, if I got the Gible from Black Skyscraper, can I use the key feature and get Dratini from White Tree Hollow?

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    Wait, so which mystery gift event pokémon can you sr for shininess?
    The Japanese Pikachu/Groudon/Kyogre train event lacks the shiny lock.

The Japanese Kanto Promotional Stickers event also lacks the shiny lock, as they came as an egg.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    If you get one shiny baby Dragon from one exclusive area facility, can you use the Key feature to get the other facility and get the other shiny Baby Dragon?

To give a rephrasing, if I got the Gible from Black Skyscraper, can I use the key feature and get Dratini from White Tree Hollow?
    unfortunately, no you can't.

This is because the "trigger" for the shiny dragon is that you have to beat Benga. If you swap the area, the facility's boss isn't Benga, but a Veteran instead.
    And beating the Veteran isn't the same as beating Benga.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberu View Post
    Can shops be removed from or replaced in Join Avenue?
    Removed, no. Replaced, yes.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

It says you can find N's pokemon in Pinwheel Forrest but at level 13 when the rest of the pokes in that area are lvl 55? Is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceshard View Post
    It says you can find N's pokemon in Pinwheel Forrest but at level 13 when the rest of the pokes in that area are lvl 55? Is that correct?
    Well, that's the level they were when N used them, so yes, it should be correct. I found his Purrloin on Route 2 to be level 7, despite the fact that the rest of the pokemon on the route are about level 55+. It may be weird, but it is correct.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Well, that's the level they were when N used them, so yes, it should be correct. I found his Purrloin on Route 2 to be level 7, despite the fact that the rest of the pokemon on the route are about level 55+. It may be weird, but it is correct.
    Thank you very much for the answer. One more, are his pokes within the forest or just outside where the nurse used to be in BW

I know this is a thread about the actual gameplay, so redirect me if this is the wrong place, but for some reason I can't connect to any wifi components of the game (GTS, Mystery Gift, etc.)! I am using a 3DS so WEP/WPA/WPA2 doesn't matter, and during the game my signal is green with all three bars, but when ever I try to connect to WiFi parts of the game it says I can't, can anyone please help? Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Rampharos View Post
    I know this is a thread about the actual gameplay, so redirect me if this is the wrong place, but for some reason I can't connect to any wifi components of the game (GTS, Mystery Gift, etc.)! I am using a 3DS so WEP/WPA/WPA2 doesn't matter, and during the game my signal is green with all three bars, but when ever I try to connect to WiFi parts of the game it says I can't, can anyone please help? Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
    It gives you an error code, right? Try looking up what the error code means.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I am trying to complete the Dropped Item Subquest, but after I call Yancy, she disappears from the extranseiver. What's going on?
    Soul Silver FC: 3268 0578 1279

Pokemon Y FC: 3007 8277 1860

Quote Originally Posted by Porygonguy View Post
    I am trying to complete the Dropped Item Subquest, but after I call Yancy, she disappears from the extranseiver. What's going on?
    Have you beat the game

So on Join Avenue, does a trade with a friend over wifi cause him to visit your avenue? I just got done doing so and he's nowhere to be found.

****KKKKKKKKKKK i didnt know the restarting your game you'd lose your keys

i'm trying to get the complete unova dex and im not sure about one thing
    is there a way to get reshiram in the pokedex on black 2 by talking to someone
    like the old man on route 7 that shows you the kami trio for your pokedex

Quote Originally Posted by abdulmuhsee View Post
    So on Join Avenue, does a trade with a friend over wifi cause him to visit your avenue? I just got done doing so and he's nowhere to be found.
    Depending on how popular your Avenue is, (see Rank) you will only get up to 6 people visiting per day I believe. If your Avenue is a low rank, chances are you already used up the visitors for the day. Try again tomorrow and see if the character pops up.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

Quote Originally Posted by dracon1 View Post
    i'm trying to get the complete unova dex and im not sure about one thing
    is there a way to get reshiram in the pokedex on black 2 by talking to someone
    like the old man on route 7 that shows you the kami trio for your pokedex
    I believe someone in the Plasma frigate shows the Dragons to you

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I believe someone in the Plasma frigate shows the Dragons to you
    Does that person stay there after you defeat the Plasma grunts on the Frigate, or do they leave along with everybody else?

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Ok, just to confirm, you can't get to Nacrene City before you beat the E4, so before that time, you'll have to trade to get a Tirtouga, right?

Also, I know that isn't exactly the right place, but I figured since I'm already posting I'd give it a shot. I'm trying to decide on my last 2 team members, and was hoping to get an opinion.

So far I know I want to use: Emboar, Bisharp, Carracosta and Scolipede
    Debating over which Flyer to use: Golurk or Swoobat
    Debating over the 6th pokemon: Stoutland, Eelektross, Beheeyem, Beartic or Druddigon
    Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Yes, as always.
    Alright! Thanks to you and the other poster who mentioned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampharos View Post
    I was trying to get on the GTS on White (1) just now, and had a bit of trouble. I got in and tried to deposit a pokemon, then it kicked me out. Then I attempted to sign back in, but it failed- I tried again and it was ok. The only thing I'd know to do is keep trying.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Does that person stay there after you defeat the Plasma grunts on the Frigate, or do they leave along with everybody else?
    I think I remember this coming up earlier once and I believe so!
    Or was it a book? One of the two

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Ok, just to confirm, you can't get to Nacrene City before you beat the E4, so before that time, you'll have to trade to get a Tirtouga, right?
    If you have access to Dream World, you could get one out of Sparkling Sea after acquiring 5,000 dream points (which depending on how thorough you are could take ~3-5 days maybe?)

I still can't get to the sixth level of White Treehollow in my English White 2. The first through fifth levels are fine, but I can't access the sixth level (and consequently, the levels after that). :/

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Ive just got White 2 Is there a way to transfer Keldeo before I get the C Gear? Can I trade Genesect to white 1 b4 I get the CGear
    Last edited by 1kipper; 13th October 2012 at 10:57 AM.
    Can breed anything thats breedable. PM me with offers

Completed the National Dex 21/10/2009
    FC 5113 2633 6485

White FC 2580 9228 8823
    Want event Celebi for HG Heeeelp!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1kipper View Post
    Ive just got White 2 Is there a way to transfer Keldeo before I get the C Gear? Can I trade Genesect to white 1 b4 I get the CGear
    No to both. You can only trade after receiving the C-Gear.

If you faint one of N's Pokemon, or run from them for that matter, what will happen? Will they respawn forever until they're caught or will they be gone forever?
    My 3DS FC: 1607-1814-4768
    Ground Safari: Sandshrew, Camerupt & Gastrodon

Quote Originally Posted by Porygonguy View Post
    Move to the other areas where she called you back then, she'll reappear on the list. Not all areas will make her appear, though. You'll have to keep moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    The person stays on the Frigate.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Page 87 of 238 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast