Page 88 of 237 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

When can you trade over wifi between BW2 and BW? Is it from the very start of the game? Or do you need to reach a certain point to unlock it?

Quote Originally Posted by Janoty View Post
    When can you trade over wifi between BW2 and BW? Is it from the very start of the game? Or do you need to reach a certain point to unlock it?
    You can trade when you get the C-gear after the first gym.

Are Darumaka, and by extension other Route 4 pokemon, still able to be captured before you beat the Castelia gym? I'll be playing White 2 if it makes any difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

So if I have White 2 and my friend has Black 1, and we're on opposite sides of the country, can I trade with him after I get the C-gear? Because I know you can trade if the person is right next to you but I don't know if you can trade over wifi so early on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnosis View Post
    If you faint one of N's Pokemon, or run from them for that matter, what will happen? Will they respawn forever until they're caught or will they be gone forever?
    And I got another question. How do you get Support Powers? Serebii says its from Black or White, but how? Entralink doesn't work that way...
    My 3DS FC: 1607-1814-4768
    Ground Safari: Sandshrew, Camerupt & Gastrodon

ok...where the hell is wild charge?I've been searching all of Victory Road!!!!!!

What is the password for the Plasma Frigate?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    7707 on my game... I think it might differ slightly between people's games. The Team Plasma members on board will give you clues to it if you beat them.
    Last edited by FireEmblemAddict; 13th October 2012 at 2:43 PM.
    Pokemon X Team:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Black 2 FC: 2967 6413 3444

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    1101 to 9909
    Hope that helps.
    Who said moe cant be Gar?

Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664
    Poison safari : Muk Cascoon Venomoth
    Heard that the latitwin stones are tradeable now. If its true ill apreciate a pair to test this guys before they go mainstream. PM me if you can help.

Can someone tell me the levels of the gym leaders Pokemon from 2nd to 8th gym leader (already done the first one) (on normal difficulty). I want to challenge them with my Pokemon about the same level without knowing what Pokemon they have. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion the Cat View Post
    Guys, I found that I cannot nickname a Pokemon '"Poof". Any idea why?

Edit
    Never mind I just figured it out. And it's pretty stupid:

I'm not entirely sure if anyone was aware of this, but you cannot name your Pokemon any profane words. IE, you can no longer have "PENIS used Harden!" I assume this is because of online functions. "Poof" is apparently a slur for homosexual. Yet I've been at the name rater's experimenting and it's really, really not all that good. For example you can't name it "***" but you can still name it "***!" or "Assface". You can't name it the n-word but you can name it the n-word plural. You can't name it Homo but you can name it Homosexual.

This...I can't even.
    The ways people get around the limitations results in the most time of using words that aren't actually words. There's probably a ton of ways people can get around the limitation, so instead of going through each every possible one, they just do the basic words that are offensive and whatnot, and probably hope most people wouldn't bother with trying to find a way around.

Also, in terms of "homosexual", that's not an offensive term.

This is a list of the censored words:
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...White_Versions

Frankly, I find it disturbing people would even use most of these.

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    What grinds my gears is that it's MY Pokemon, on a game I paid for. Let me name it what I effing want. If you wanna block names, Nintendo, fine, do so when we're connected to wifi. Do what you do on Random Matchup and just revert all Pokemon names back to their species. But don't take away the fun of letting me give a Pokemon a rude epithet. If it took five SRs and forty damned ultra balls to catch it, it bloody deserves a rude name.

But then this is the company that named a Pokemon species Cofagrigus and then wouldn't allow it on the GTS. There is no reasoning with people like that -___-
    I'm pretty sure they never intended for people to abuse the naming mechanic to put in immature and offensive terms. As such, they certainly didn't want to have people continue doing such nonsense. I'm sure the last thing on their mind was "People are going to be naming these Pokemon rude and offensive terms instead of cute and fun nicknames".

Also, I believe Cofagrigus wasn't not allowed, it just couldn't be entered because of the filter, which I believe was changed. So it's not like they went "Of it has an offensive term in there, time to ban it", it was more of an oversight if anything.

I'm glad they put in the censor, I hope they expand it more to stop the people who do things to get around it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    You can trade when you get the C-gear after the first gym.

Are Darumaka, and by extension other Route 4 pokemon, still able to be captured before you beat the Castelia gym? I'll be playing White 2 if it makes any difference.
    I'm not sure about White 2, but they are for Black 2 so I would assume they are for White 2 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard1 View Post
    Can someone tell me the levels of the gym leaders Pokemon from 2nd to 8th gym leader (already done the first one) (on normal difficulty). I want to challenge them with my Pokemon about the same level without knowing what Pokemon they have. Thanks.
    2-16 and 18
    3-22, and 24
    4-28, and 30
    5-31, and 33
    6-37, and 39
    7-46, and 48
    8-49, and 51

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo99 View Post
    I have a question. I want to start the game with the challenge mode and i wanted to ask if its possible like i describe now.

The challenge mode is unlocked when you defeat the champion in black 2, right? So, if i defeat the champion in black 2 , send or lend the challenge mode to my white 2, start the game on my black 2 again (since i will lose the key), can i send it again from my white 2 to my black 2 game?
    No you can't do that. The keys are only used to unlock the lock when they are sent to another game, once the lock is unlock, the key goes back to Black 2. In order to play Black 2 on Challenge Mode from the start(Or anytime before beating the Champion) you'll need another Black 2 game to unlock it for you.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Disaster_Lord View Post
    1101 to 9909
    Hope that helps.
    So it can only be nmbers like 9909, 7707, and not 4567?

Here is my question... Can you do entralink coop stuff with someone who isn't close to you if you have their friend code and have them saved in your pal pad? or can you only do it with people close to you?
    Pokemon Y FC: 4768-8399-6630
    Name: Jello

Quote Originally Posted by Jellalz View Post
    Here is my question... Can you do entralink coop stuff with someone who isn't close to you if you have their friend code and have them saved in your pal pad? or can you only do it with people close to you?
    Entralink is local wireless only, so no.

I cannot find the Dropped item in Nimbasa at all...
    Can somebody help me?
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

[QUOTE=
    No you can't do that. The keys are only used to unlock the lock when they are sent to another game, once the lock is unlock, the key goes back to Black 2. In order to play Black 2 on Challenge Mode from the start(Or anytime before beating the Champion) you'll need another Black 2 game to unlock it for you.[/QUOTE]

thats really ****ing stupid..sorry but im just really pissed off at that..i restarted my game thinking that the challenge key would stay after i restart it...but nope...so now i have to do everything over again

Is there a way to remove shops from Join Avenue?
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Is there a way to remove shops from Join Avenue?
    Yes. I discovered it a few days ago when I cleared the game and went to join when it was full. I went to invite, it gave me the option of deleting one of the shops.
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

Another shiny question that I'm not so sure of. Can you get Reshiram/Zekrom shiny in White/Black 2 and also Kyurem?
    My Own Personal Shiny Pokemon Caught
    Soft Reset-
    Pokeradar- ( ) ( )
    Random Encounter-

HUNTING FOR SHINY!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Mudkip View Post
    Another shiny question that I'm not so sure of. Can you get Reshiram/Zekrom shiny in White/Black 2 and also Kyurem?
    Kyurem can, though Zekrom and Reshiram cannot be shiny yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo99 View Post
    If the Hidden Grotto isnt empty the content doesnt change unless i defeat or catch the pokemon or take the item, right?
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDice View Post
    Depending on how popular your Avenue is, (see Rank) you will only get up to 6 people visiting per day I believe. If your Avenue is a low rank, chances are you already used up the visitors for the day. Try again tomorrow and see if the character pops up.
    I got some new visitors today, but they were all generated from within the game. Has anyone been able to add people from wifi trades to their avenue?

Quote Originally Posted by abdulmuhsee View Post
    I got some new visitors today, but they were all generated from within the game. Has anyone been able to add people from wifi trades to their avenue?
    So far? No. I've had two wi-fi trades but neither showed up in my avenue.

IR Trades, GTS trades, passer bys (obviously) and Dream World visitors did show up just fine.

Maybe it's to prevent abuse of the system? With IR trades, there's theoretically a barrier to using it constantly if you're just trading with some guy you passed or just plain having to know a person.
    But with Wi-Fi trading you could wind up trading with the same person over and over just for the sake of building up visits & points?

Or we're missing something either or

I know I may sound like a crazy person, but this is bugging me. Whenever I let my Dewott battle, she exits with a star above her head. Its really annoying and its not that she is a shiny, because shes not and its just slows everything up. Anyone know what it could be?
    Trying to get a shiny starter on my Pokemon HeartGold.

Quote Originally Posted by killy642 View Post
    I know I may sound like a crazy person, but this is bugging me. Whenever I let my Dewott battle, she exits with a star above her head. Its really annoying and its not that she is a shiny, because shes not and its just slows everything up. Anyone know what it could be?
    Did you do a ton of Pokestar Studios?
    That star animation is a trait of Pokemon you use in them if you go with Strange Endings

Quick question, where do you find Wailord in the Marine Tube and how long must you wait?
    FL 2013 WINTER VGCs SENIORS TOP 8!!!

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

2013 Winter Friendlies
    Win/Loss Streak: 21-15

Pokemon Global Challenge 2013
    Win/Loss Streak: 10-9

Spoiler:- :

For Memory Link, If I wanna see all the stuff do I have to sync the games each time or just once?

Page 88 of 237 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast