Page 94 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by RogueLapras View Post
    If you are talking about the 4 women who battle you post-game, then you have to accept a quest from a guy in Humilau City (he's in one of the houses behind the gym). He wants you to ring the bell and when you go to Celestial Tower the 4 women are there, they battle you, then they leave.
    Ok, thanks for the help. I never would have guessed otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch
    I have looked around the outside of Reversal Mountain, but still cannot find TM Shadow Ball. Does anybody know where it is?
    If you follow the patch of double grass to the right, where the Strange House is, the TM is found hidden from your view unless you walk along the side of the Strange House on the left side until you reach the back side. It will be right there.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Need some help with the Dropped Item quest. So I've called Yancy well over 50 times, talked to her with voice only and seen her in her work clothes. Nothing is happening. I get the same calls and it's just the teacher at the Ferris Wheel. Any ideas on what I have to do?

Edit: Oh, my bad. I just now found out you have to wait a day. Sorry about that.
    Last edited by MarioGamer159; 17th October 2012 at 3:05 AM.
    Pokemon White FC: 3310-4170-9752
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 2752 8940 7653
    3DS FC: 0989-1728-2889 (Rock Type Friend Safari with Shuckle, Boldore, and Magcargo)

Ah, thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Kanethedragon View Post
    Quick question. Does the pokemon & so stack in the Dream Radar or is there a limit? if so do they stack when using the 3DS link (for ex. if you don't have a file started and you do the link) do they stack or they just disappear there as well?
    There is a limit of 6 Pokémon and 6 different types of item. The 3ds will keep them until you hit transfer. You must transfer to a cart with an existing save. You can play Dream Radar about 3 to 6 times before you have to transfer, less if you buy the "googles upgrade".
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    There is a limit of 6 Pokémon and 6 different types of item. The 3ds will keep them until you hit transfer. You must transfer to a cart with an existing save. You can play Dream Radar about 3 to 6 times before you have to transfer, less if you buy the "googles upgrade".
    And what will happen if you send them over to a game where no file's been started yet? Also, is it possible to fill those limits up and continue using the Dream Radar until you get say...all the possible retrievable legends available to you?
    FL 2013 WINTER VGCs SENIORS TOP 8!!!

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

2013 Winter Friendlies
    Win/Loss Streak: 21-15

Pokemon Global Challenge 2013
    Win/Loss Streak: 10-9

Spoiler:- :

When are you allowed more boxes in Amanita's PC (18 was it)?

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Yet another question that will probably go unanswered.

How do you go about triggering the S and MAX level Pass Powers using a B/W game? I was thinking it might have to do with just passing one of those games while they had said powers active due to receiving them from another player's mission, but then it occurred to me that there isn't any exploration or charm power in B/W. Can you just upgrade any currently active pass power into the S or MAX
    level in B/W2 by passing a B/W player who has the respective power type active or something?

The Serebii page really ought to say how this is done, not just that you can do it.

EDIT: I managed to trigger a S level power on my BLACK game by activating one in Black 2... Now to figure out how to get it to work the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanethedragon View Post
    And what will happen if you send them over to a game where no file's been started yet? Also, is it possible to fill those limits up and continue using the Dream Radar until you get say...all the possible retrievable legends available to you?
    You can't even transfer Pokemon if you don't have save data on the file.

And yes, you could hold off on transferring until you had all of the legendaries.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 17th October 2012 at 5:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    When are you allowed more boxes in Amanita's PC (18 was it)?

They expand automatically as you fill out your boxes. If you want more right this second, put at least 1 Pokemon in every box. This will give you the second extension.
    Then put at least 1 in all those boxes and get the final extension. There won't be any notice of this, it will just happen.

I am having a problem with shaking spots. I see that they still happen but can you only access them after a certain point in the game or something? Because I've been running next to grass for about 20 minutes now and nothing is happening. I just started and don't have a gym badge yet. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Artipostatilo View Post
    I am having a problem with shaking spots. I see that they still happen but can you only access them after a certain point in the game or something? Because I've been running next to grass for about 20 minutes now and nothing is happening. I just started and don't have a gym badge yet. Thanks in advance!
    they appear only after you beat Cheren, in other words only after you get your first Gym Badge

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Make sure there isn't already another shaking patch of grass somewhere else on the road, or a new one will never show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    they appear only after you beat Cheren, in other words only after you get your first Gym Badge
    Thank you!

I'm wondering something about the Serene Grace Deerling that you get in Route 6 from that scientist.
    Does it have a fixed nature? Because on my Black 2 I got a Jolly natured female and my sister also got a Jolly natured male on her Black 2.
    I looked on Serebii, but it didn't list a nature for it.
    POKEMON Y
    IGN Name: Tetsuya
    Pokedex: 602 Seen | 522 Caught

My Current Favorite Y Obtained Shinies

Yaoi | Kurogane | Syaoran | Nanase | Aomine | Dan

Latest Shiny: Floatzel

Spoiler:- Claim & FC and Friend Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    You can't even transfer Pokemon if you don't have save data on the file.

And yes, you could hold off on transferring until you had all of the legendaries.
    Oh, okay thanks.
    FL 2013 WINTER VGCs SENIORS TOP 8!!!

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

2013 Winter Friendlies
    Win/Loss Streak: 21-15

Pokemon Global Challenge 2013
    Win/Loss Streak: 10-9

Spoiler:- :

Do the Hidden Grotto Pokemon have fixed genders, or can I soft reset for a female?

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Do the Hidden Grotto Pokemon have fixed genders, or can I soft reset for a female?
    The gender is fixed, but the Nature and IVs are not.

To get the one with different gender you have to wait until it spawns again and hope this time it's the correct gender.

Quote Originally Posted by Giblie View Post
    I'm wondering something about the Serene Grace Deerling that you get in Route 6 from that scientist.
    Does it have a fixed nature? Because on my Black 2 I got a Jolly natured female and my sister also got a Jolly natured male on her Black 2.
    I looked on Serebii, but it didn't list a nature for it.
    Just pure luck. The Nature isn't fixed. I soft reset for a female one and keeps getting different Natures.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I assume people dont really care about personality and IV training at the beginning of the storyline?
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

Quote Originally Posted by thekorean View Post
    I assume people dont really care about personality and IV training at the beginning of the storyline?
    I kind of do. I don't care as much what my team members' natures are, but I still care enough to have their natures at least be decent, or not debilitating. For example, if I'm raising a Gible on my team and I catch one that has a nature that reduces Attack or raises Special Attack, I will catch another one that doesn't have a nature that is completely useless. I'll use neutral natures and natures that I normally wouldn't (my Lucario has a Lonely nature, whereas the one I use competitively is Adamant) on a competitive team. And I certainly don't care about EVs and IVs on my in-game first-runthrough team.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Hello all
    Yesterday, finally i got the White 2 game and i didnt want to start before i got a shiny tepig. Since this game is quite different at its beginning, meaning that you dont battle after you receive your pokemon and you can just press X and see the pokemon in your menu, how would you hunt for it? it may be a really stupid question but since these things take time i dont want to waste it! thank you in advance
    p.s. i mean am i doing right not to wait for the battle and just see the pokemon in the menu? or i must battle in order for it to be right (this seems to me highly unlikely)

Quote Originally Posted by malakasfcp13 View Post
    Hello all
    Yesterday, finally i got the White 2 game and i didnt want to start before i got a shiny tepig. Since this game is quite different at its beginning, meaning that you dont battle after you receive your pokemon and you can just press X and see the pokemon in your menu, how would you hunt for it? it may be a really stupid question but since these things take time i dont want to waste it! thank you in advance
    p.s. i mean am i doing right not to wait for the battle and just see the pokemon in the menu? or i must battle in order for it to be right (this seems to me highly unlikely)
    You can tell if a Pokemon is shiny in its summary page, there's no need to battle.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Perfect. As i thought. Thank you very much

2 questions:
    1) Can you fire people from Join Avenue? I wish to replace my barber and can't find a way to remove him.
    2a) How do the keys work exactly? I just got a key for Easy Mode in W2 and I'm wondering what to do with it.
    2b) What do I need to do to unlock the Challenge Mode?
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

1) Recruit another person if your slots are already filled, and you can replace your barber that way.

2a) You can go to the Unova Link (from the main menu) and activate your key from there. I dunno how it affects your in-game, like I don't know if it means you can rebattle the Gym Leaders, go through the story again, or what. You can share the key with others via the IR funtion. (Can't be shared over wi-fi, unfortunately.

2b) You need someone, or a second DS, and a Black 2 save file that has beaten the E4 and Champion, then you can give/receive the Challenge Key using IR.
    Pokemon White
    Pokemon White
    Pokemon White 2

so the key is mainly for other games then. i've beaten the E4 and only got one key on white 2 (easy mode key) does that mean i need to beat the E4 a second time to get the Challenge Mode key?
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

No. You can only unlock the Challenge Mode key by defeating the Elite Four in Black 2.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Page 94 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast