Page 95 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

hmm. ok, and do the keys stay only on the version they were obtained, or can i send the challenge key to white2, reset black2 and then use the challenge key on it from white2?
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

No, you can only send keys from the game you unlocked them on. So you can receive the Challenge Key in White 2 from your Black 2, but you can't then send it back to Black 2.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

ok. ultimately, i'm trying to figure out how i'm going to engage in nuzlocke challenge on challenge mode in Black 2. I assume keys get deleted if you reset your game, so... can i use a key from a friends Black2 on my own Black2?

Yes, you can do that.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

alright, last question. do the keys get consumed when you use them? I assume they don't, but if I'm using someone else's key I should make sure

The player who sends the key doesn't lose the key they send. Once you unlock a key in the game, you can't lose it (unless you delete your save file).

awesome. thanks a bunch =)

Hello everyone,

I was wondering how pal pad registered friends worked with Join Avenue. None of my pal pad friends show up in Join Avenue (we have traded). I was wondering if that's intended or there is some other requirement that needs to be fulfilled. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by stocking101 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I was wondering how pal pad registered friends worked with Join Avenue. None of my pal pad friends show up in Join Avenue (we have traded). I was wondering if that's intended or there is some other requirement that needs to be fulfilled. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.
    I exchanged FCs with my friend via IR yesterday, and pretty much immediately after that my trainer sprite showed up in her Join Avenue.

Hello everyone,

Try exiting and returning. I assume almost people you've actually connect with them before they appear in the game. The guy you traded with should appear in the Avenue, if He's not manning a stall, he should appear.. unless you've already directed to a store already. I'm not sure but visitors may return the next day.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Random question. Would having a male Pokémon with Cute Charm in the lead spot of your party change the gender ratios of Hidden Hollows? For some reason I was thinking that those ratios are calculated differently. ;3;
    Shiny Hunt Status
    Darumaka (W, random) - found!
    Tranquill (W, random) - found!
    Maractus (W, Masuda) - 660 eggs hatched
    Oshawott (W, Masuda) - not started

Hello everyone,

Keep in mind that your avenue is not already full with the 12 max of visitors.

Anyone have any experience and tips for the capturing 50 Pokemon in one day medal? I already already know obvious things like leaving lots of common Pokemon "un-captured" and making sure I have plenty of areas available. Any tips to I'd appreciate

Quote Originally Posted by Richard1 View Post
    Anyone have any experience and tips for the capturing 50 Pokemon in one day medal? I already already know obvious things like leaving lots of common Pokemon "un-captured" and making sure I have plenty of areas available. Any tips to I'd appreciate
    I think you have the wrong idea. I don't believe it matters if you've already caught one or more of a pokemon, you just need capture 50 pokemon in a single day - that is to say if you wanted to you could go catch 50 Basculin in a single day and it would award you the medal. I'm not quite 100% sure on it as I haven't gotten the medal myself, but if you had to capture 50 pokemon you haven't registered before in a single day, that would be quite unfair to those who complete the pokedex without doing so (by trading or just over time), preventing them from being able to get that medal.

My Join Avenue is still not working (see my previous post). Do i have to beat the elite four or something realated to badges? And, how do you make eggs( meaning where is the day care and do you have to beat somebody to get it?)

Hey guys, can you rate the White 2 team I have planned? So far it's:
    Samurott
    Lilligant
    Lucario
    Arcanine
    Krookodile
    Crobat
    The only Pokemon that is set in stone here is Samurott. I would be willing to change all others. I really wanted to get a Gligar but you get it so late in the game, and I can't get it through Dream World or anything because my DS Lite doesn't work with my Wi-Fi. The Pokemon I get on my team need to be able to be acquired reasonably early in the game. So please, if you could rate my team, offer suggestions, or just tell me a team with Samurott that is good, I will be extremely thankful. Thanks in advance.
    This is what happens when you have interracial Pokemon.

White FC: 2709 2640 1267
    HG Friend Code is 4083 0822 4203
    I'm EST, just FYI before you trade with me.

How many tournaments do you have to clear in the PWT before you start getting more points from wins?

I'm assuming that the the Battle Subway is still a better source of points, simply because you have the Subway Masters to beat for the huge point bonus, but the PWT is way less tedious, thanks to the shorter rounds.

Can you be able to unlock Challenge Mode for someone through Wifi?
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    How many tournaments do you have to clear in the PWT before you start getting more points from wins?

I'm assuming that the the Battle Subway is still a better source of points, simply because you have the Subway Masters to beat for the huge point bonus, but the PWT is way less tedious, thanks to the shorter rounds.
    The PWT is definitely less tedious due to less rounds, but those battles can be just as tough. Keep in mind that you get the more points in the World Leaders and Champions tournaments, and you can get even more if on Double, Rotation, and Triple Battles. Bulbapedia has a list of how many points you can win in each tournament, the most possible being 18, and you can still get shards if you lose.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Yep I know, another shiny pokemon question, can you soft reset for the pokemon in the hidden grotto to be shiny?
    My Own Personal Shiny Pokemon Caught
    Soft Reset-
    Pokeradar- ( ) ( )
    Random Encounter-

HUNTING FOR SHINY!

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    The PWT is definitely less tedious due to less rounds, but those battles can be just as tough. Keep in mind that you get the more points in the World Leaders and Champions tournaments, and you can get even more if on Double, Rotation, and Triple Battles. Bulbapedia has a list of how many points you can win in each tournament, the most possible being 18, and you can still get shards if you lose.
    Sounds like PWT is a better choice once you have Pokemon capable of handling the tough tournaments.

I suppose I'll just have to do with the subway until then.

Quote Originally Posted by piplupdude View Post
    My Join Avenue is still not working (see my previous post). Do i have to beat the elite four or something realated to badges? And, how do you make eggs( meaning where is the day care and do you have to beat somebody to get it?)
    The Day Care is not unlocked until postgame.

The Nursery in Join Avenue is not unlocked until Rank 15 in Join Avenue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Sounds like PWT is a better choice once you have Pokemon capable of handling the tough tournaments.

I suppose I'll just have to do with the subway until then.
    I never thought of it that way, but you're right. The PWT yields greater possible reward with no fear of losing a streak, but the regular subway lines are better to use until you have pokemon capable for the tournaments.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

I'm having trouble with the Dropped item subquest. Is there a pattern for when you can call Yancy?
    Soul Silver FC: 3268 0578 1279

Pokemon Y FC: 3007 8277 1860

I need a good water-type for my team, but I want to catch all my pokemon in-game (at least in the first playthrough). Suggestions? I'm thinking Vaporeon right now, but I don't know what other water types are available in-game. I'm playing White 2. Any help appreciated!
    Pokemon Y FC: 2895 - 8893 - 2283

Currently just trying to fill up my Pokedex! Looking for basically anything.

Page 95 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast