Page 108 of 237 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Question here...I was traveling with Bianca in Reversal Mountain when we came close o Heatran's room. Bianca says something like this is what I was looking for. I didn't go down to the room and instead battled all the trainers and continued to Undella Town. Did I miss anything by not going into that room?
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    Asking again since I didn't get a reply and its been a few days.
    It should be at Level 65.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Question here...I was traveling with Bianca in Reversal Mountain when we came close o Heatran's room. Bianca says something like this is what I was looking for. I didn't go down to the room and instead battled all the trainers and continued to Undella Town. Did I miss anything by not going into that room?
    Nope. She just talks about Heatran further.

I am having issues where the game isnt saving for me... It saves sometimes but not all the time.. Im play Pokemon Black 2 and have been saving 3 times in a row but that still isnt helping? Im also playing it on a 3ds I dont know if it has anything to do with it, Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by gatoboy1 View Post
    I am having issues where the game isnt saving for me... It saves sometimes but not all the time.. Im play Pokemon Black 2 and have been saving 3 times in a row but that still isnt helping? Im also playing it on a 3ds I dont know if it has anything to do with it, Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
    I don't know if I understand well, but you can't save your game?
    Did you begin a new game without deleting the old one?
    I'm sorry, I don't have ideas about your problem... I hope you'll find a solution.
    Thank to wafiazizul and GameMaster0000!
    ありがとう chemistryfreak!
    Danke Girathommy!
    Thanks iqgoldmine for the Ditto!

Hey guys i wonder if you can help?, im looking to register carvanha/cradaunt in the game before i face the gym leader so i can train it up does anyone know where i can find a trainer who has one?
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Hey guys i wonder if you can help?, im looking to register carvanha/cradaunt in the game before i face the gym leader so i can train it up does anyone know where i can find a trainer who has one?
    Deoxys chaser

I don't know of a trainer, however if you are looking for one maybe from a trade, you could try the trade board for the fifth gen.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

As far as I'm aware, both Pokemon can only be seen after you beat the Elite Four.

so there isnt a way i can register carvanha/cradaunt in the game before i face the gym leader :/
    Deoxys chaser

I guess not if it's not in the new regional dex, but you can still get one from a trade just not the gts.

ok soo... does anyone wonna trade for it? lol
    Deoxys chaser

I don't have any for trade currently, but if you go to...

http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...20-Trade-Forum

of this forum just go to the right threads and hopefully someone will be able to trade you one. ^^

Hey guys something weird happened today, I was eagerly going to plasma frigate to have my rematch witth Colress for the sake of training, but he wasn't there, isn't he supposed to be rebattleable everyday?? I don't get it
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

I invited a fan to set up a florist for berries. I saw what they started with and it seemed as if they'd act as if they came from White version since they had gooey mulch. I ranked it up, and now they have damp mulch...I'm confused now. Why didn't it gain oran berries for sale but rather it changed at least the mulch it was selling?

thanks for the help
    Deoxys chaser

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Hey guys something weird happened today, I was eagerly going to plasma frigate to have my rematch witth Colress for the sake of training, but he wasn't there, isn't he supposed to be rebattleable everyday?? I don't get it
    Have you battled him there before in the same way and he just didn't show up, or have you beaten the elite four and spoken to him at the P2 lab? Otherwise, I don't think he shows up. Not 100 percent positive, but if you haven't done one or either of those things, try it and then try to battle him again.
    My Shines (Gifts/GTS, some RE): -Lucky, -Pichu, -Raichu, - Vileplume, -Bellera, -Hunbro, -Entei, - Darunia, -Burning, -Mew, -Flybea, - Azumarill, -Weavile, -Arceus, - Blaxorus, -Janine, -Swampert, -O'kee, -Purple, -Suicune, -Raikou, -Furret, -Blupo, -Charming (first random encounter on Black), -Blingblang, -Tempos, -Whiscash, -Rueben and Rubri, -Goragal, -Starmie, -Porygon-Z, -Athena, -Jim Bo, -Pinkeye (first ever shiny encounter on Emerald).

I'll ask again since my questioned was clouded up.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed
    Are the natures of Kyurem, Reshiram and Zekrom predetermined from previous battles (i.e. initial White/Black Kyurem battle and N)?

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

I know I've already asked this, but is it possible to Audino hunt in this game, or is there a certain requirement you need to fulfill before the game lets you Audino hunt? I'm asking this because I tried Audino hunting in various location for extended periods of time and I still did not find a single Audino.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    I know I've already asked this, but is it possible to Audino hunt in this game, or is there a certain requirement you need to fulfill before the game lets you Audino hunt? I'm asking this because I tried Audino hunting in various location for extended periods of time and I still did not find a single Audino.
    You must have the first gym badge. It is possible, I do it all the time. Giant Chasm and Route 9 are my favorite places to Audino.
    My Shines (Gifts/GTS, some RE): -Lucky, -Pichu, -Raichu, - Vileplume, -Bellera, -Hunbro, -Entei, - Darunia, -Burning, -Mew, -Flybea, - Azumarill, -Weavile, -Arceus, - Blaxorus, -Janine, -Swampert, -O'kee, -Purple, -Suicune, -Raikou, -Furret, -Blupo, -Charming (first random encounter on Black), -Blingblang, -Tempos, -Whiscash, -Rueben and Rubri, -Goragal, -Starmie, -Porygon-Z, -Athena, -Jim Bo, -Pinkeye (first ever shiny encounter on Emerald).

Quote Originally Posted by MallorylovesVulpix View Post
    Have you battled him there before in the same way and he just didn't show up, or have you beaten the elite four and spoken to him at the P2 lab? Otherwise, I don't think he shows up. Not 100 percent positive, but if you haven't done one or either of those things, try it and then try to battle him again.
    Yeah I did, I even got one of those purple pokeballs I never use and I wanted to challenge him before rechallenging the E4. I went to the P2 lab but It was for the Genesect event, I know Colress is in the frigate, but when I went to meet him, he wasn't there, that's weird.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by MallorylovesVulpix View Post
    You must have the first gym badge. It is possible, I do it all the time. Giant Chasm and Route 9 are my favorite places to Audino.
    Thanks for the help. Now I feel stupid for wasting all that time trying to Audino hunt right when I got the game.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Yeah I did, I even got one of those purple pokeballs I never use and I wanted to challenge him before rechallenging the E4. I went to the P2 lab but It was for the Genesect event, I know Colress is in the frigate, but when I went to meet him, he wasn't there, that's weird.
    He's gone out to the deck for some air.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

hey does anyone know if there are any characters that can show a picture for keldeo and meloetta for the pokedex or can they only be obtained through mystery gift? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    I invited a fan to set up a florist for berries. I saw what they started with and it seemed as if they'd act as if they came from White version since they had gooey mulch. I ranked it up, and now they have damp mulch...I'm confused now. Why didn't it gain oran berries for sale but rather it changed at least the mulch it was selling?
    Anyone know why this is?

Quote Originally Posted by hksgh0st View Post
    hey does anyone know if there are any characters that can show a picture for keldeo and meloetta for the pokedex or can they only be obtained through mystery gift? thanks
    You can only obtain them through mystery gift

Page 108 of 237 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast