Page 128 of 237 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

okay thanks for the help do you have the link for the black 2 and white 2 trade thread?
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    okay thanks for the help do you have the link for the black 2 and white 2 trade thread?
    For the trade forum itself: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...20-Trade-Forum

For Regice: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...619-378-Regice
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

ok thanks
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

My god, i already defeat elite four but my trainer card don't change to purple

can anyone help me???!!!

This has probably been asked before, but where can I get an imposter ditto? My friend really wants one. I looked on the hidden grotto page and didn't see it, and in the dream world pages.
    My Shines (Gifts/GTS, some RE): -Lucky, -Pichu, -Raichu, - Vileplume, -Bellera, -Hunbro, -Entei, - Darunia, -Burning, -Mew, -Flybea, - Azumarill, -Weavile, -Arceus, - Blaxorus, -Janine, -Swampert, -O'kee, -Purple, -Suicune, -Raikou, -Furret, -Blupo, -Charming (first random encounter on Black), -Blingblang, -Tempos, -Whiscash, -Rueben and Rubri, -Goragal, -Starmie, -Porygon-Z, -Athena, -Jim Bo, -Pinkeye (first ever shiny encounter on Emerald).

Quote Originally Posted by MallorylovesVulpix View Post
    This has probably been asked before, but where can I get an imposter ditto? My friend really wants one. I looked on the hidden grotto page and didn't see it, and in the dream world pages.
    It's on the Hidden Grotto page. It's possible to find one in the Hidden Grotto in Giant Chasm.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

can anyone help me???!!!

Are there any define encounter rates for N's Pokémon ?

Quote Originally Posted by HenryDialga View Post

can anyone help me???!!!
    Don't worry, the site is wrong. This confused me too for a while. At the second level, the card changes to a teal like color, not purple as the main site says.

Working in filling the national dex and geez its been a while since I've used wurmple...I'm trying to get it to evolve into a silcoon but it keeps evolving into a castcoon. Isn't it random on which one it will evolve into? I've gotten castcoon for the last 16 times..
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    Working in filling the national dex and geez its been a while since I've used wurmple...I'm trying to get it to evolve into a silcoon but it keeps evolving into a castcoon. Isn't it random on which one it will evolve into? I've gotten castcoon for the last 16 times..
    The same Wurmple will always evolve into the same Pokémon. You'll need a different Wurmple if you want a Silcoon.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Do I win anything by viewing all the Memory Link flashbacks?
    Yes, I discovered the GB Sounds glitch! : video here

Hoenn will rise again!!

Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes! [started by Flare64]

Pearl FC: 2751-9028-8522
    Platinum FC: 3181-3995-0123
    SoulSilver FC: 0604-9190-1415
    Black FC: 1334-7065-6073
    White 2 FC: 0691-3271-0651

3DS FC: 1736-1030-9286

Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalOne View Post
    Do I win anything by viewing all the Memory Link flashbacks?
    A medal I believe.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    There's no other way to get the key besides receiving it by local wireless. I believe you can still get a Regice from a trade and get Regigigas, but if your goal is Regice itself, then there's nothing else you can do, sadly.
    Hmmm so it means any Regice will work to get Regigigas?

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrey View Post
    Are there any define encounter rates for N's Pokémon ?
    I really don't know about a number, but it honestly took me a couple hours before I found N's Darmanitan in the Desert Resort, for example. It's very, very low, but they're there.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

Does anye know a better place to ev train S.Atk besides the elgyem/litwick tower?
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Where do I find the Super Rod?

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Where do I find the Super Rod?
    You get it from Cedric Juniper in Nuvema Town.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Any good tips where can I find many Blue Shards?

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Any good tips where can I find many Blue Shards?
    Dust clouds in the Relic Passage and Reversal Mountain, according to Bulbapedia. Other than that I think the only way to get Shards is to enter the PWT and repeatedly throw the match. You'll get a random Shard as a consolation prize every time you lose.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

Where are the autumn only accessible items?
    Also why is Registeel not appearing in Regirock's cave?

Is it possible to do funfest missions through wifi with completely random people? I wanna get the gruop medals but i only know 1 other person

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Where are the autumn only accessible items?
    Also why is Registeel not appearing in Regirock's cave?
    Route 20 I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Is it possible to do funfest missions through wifi with completely random people? I wanna get the gruop medals but i only know 1 other person
    No.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

Default Pokemon World Tournament help please

I cannot for the love of God beat any tournament, minus the unova one, and even then, it's still hard. The AI reads EVERY DAMN INPUT. I mean, I use a thunder attack from Reuniclus on Pryce's Dewgong, and he switches into Mamoswine! HOW THE HELL WOULD HE KNOW THAT A PSYCHIC POKEMON WOULD USE THAT? This isn't the only time something like that has happened. And then (if I get to it) on the final battle, I miss. Everything. And the enemy gets crits on everything. My pokemon are fully ev'd for christ's sake! Is anybody else having these problems?

Strange; I've never had a PWT opponent switch before I've even used a move, and they almost never switch in my experience. I don't think they read your attacks; maybe it just seems that way due to the losses? You shouldn't be having so much trouble with EV'd pokes and a thought-out team.

One piece of advice I can offer is to not play as you would against a human opponent. For example, if you're up against Blaine and you start off with your grass type, you might be tempted to switch into something that resists a fire-type move, but remember that ALL of his pokemon are fire-type, so just do what you can with your grass-type, let it die, then bring in whatever you have to kill fire-types fresh off the kill. Saving your grass type for later, like you would against a human opponent with a balanced team, won't do you any good. Apply that strategy to all the PWT opponents.

Page 128 of 237 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast