Page 146 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I've never reached max play time so i'm wondering can you still play and save your game after it hits max time?
    Indeed you can.

Can anyone help me i made a mistake on my game
    I own black 2 and white 2 and i had 2 planned teams
    Samurott
    Magmortar
    Roserade
    Heracross
    Gothitelle
    Aggron

My white 2 team was
    Samurott
    Emboar
    Serperior
    Bisharp
    Gavantula
    Haxorus

However i made a mistake and now the Samurott team is in white 2 and the 3 starters are in black 2
    the teams and moveset are not full yet and i am at the fourth Gym. Should i trade them or should i press on forway with the mistake

Quote Originally Posted by scomaru View Post
    Can anyone help me i made a mistake on my game
    I own black 2 and white 2 and i had 2 planned teams
    Samurott
    Magmortar
    Roserade
    Heracross
    Gothitelle
    Aggron

My white 2 team was
    Samurott
    Emboar
    Serperior
    Bisharp
    Gavantula
    Haxorus

However i made a mistake and now the Samurott team is in white 2 and the 3 starters are in black 2
    the teams and moveset are not full yet and i am at the fourth Gym. Should i trade them or should i press on forway with the mistake
    Wait so you basically traded them to the opposite game? To tell the truth I don't see any harm in pushing forward seeings how none of those Pokemon are version exclusives but it's really up to you. Did you want them on those games for a specific reason or do you just like the teams?
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

No i had a planned team but i actidentally realized the team was wrong.
    I am not sure if i should trade them to each other
    or leave them as they are.
    Gothtelle Heracross and Magmortar are Pokemon Black 2
    they are in my pokemon white 2 game

Default Need help trading

Hey can anybody help me evolve my poiwhirl I want a rain team and need my politoad FC:5072 2092 0272

Hey there I need a bit help deciding my torterra's EV spread but not sure which route to go.

Torterra Impish nature

Wood hammer
    synthesis
    earthquake
    crunch/curse

I'm thinking 252 hp, 56 attack 200 defense. Though I'm also considering 252 hp 148 attack and 108 defense.

Not entirely sure which is better :/, one hits slightly harder but is weaker defensively.
    Last edited by Xynno; 20th November 2012 at 8:45 AM.
    Friend code: 4897 7047 8708

I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen or not but I'm trying to get all of the fossils from that guy in twist mountain but I got 4 helix fossils in a row. Aren't they supposed to be different every day?

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles2007 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen or not but I'm trying to get all of the fossils from that guy in twist mountain but I got 4 helix fossils in a row. Aren't they supposed to be different every day?
    well, it's supposed to be a random fossil everyday. You're probably just unlucky
    Free Rattatas. PM me
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

I got a Magnemite from the GTS with the ID 00002 and I was wondering if it's hacked. Doesn't really matter if it is, I'm just curious.

White 1335 5361 5411
    White 2 3740 7568 0796

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    well, it's supposed to be a random fossil everyday. You're probably just unlucky
    Yet again it was a helix fossil today. If its one tomorrow I think I'm going to get the rest from my platinum version.... This is slightly rediculis DX

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Yet again it was a helix fossil today. If its one tomorrow I think I'm going to get the rest from my platinum version.... This is slightly rediculis DX
    oh, do you have the national dex? it might be that the others only unlock after you get that.
    Free Rattatas. PM me
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    oh, do you have the national dex? it might be that the others only unlock after you get that.
    Yes I do have the national dex.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

When are the IVs set for the Latios/Latias in the Dreamyard? I was worried they might be set when you first see them and they run away, so I haven't gone into the Dreamyard yet.
    You likely can SR to get different fossils from him. I think I did that in B/W, but I haven't tried it in B/W 2 yet.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Once you enter the battle, they're set.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    When are the IVs set for the Latios/Latias in the Dreamyard? I was worried they might be set when you first see them and they run away, so I haven't gone into the Dreamyard yet.
    You likely can SR to get different fossils from him. I think I did that in B/W, but I haven't tried it in B/W 2 yet.
    Soft resetting works for fossils in b/w2 I resetted till i got my skull fossil so I could get head smash onto aggron >.> (resetted about 30 times).

*asking question again*

Torterra with impish nature ev spread help please

252hp 148 attack 108 defense or 252 hp 56 attack 200 defense
    Friend code: 4897 7047 8708

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMew View Post
    I got a Magnemite from the GTS with the ID 00002 and I was wondering if it's hacked. Doesn't really matter if it is, I'm just curious.
    Nope, it's just N's magnemite.

All N's pokemon from Black and White can be caught if you use memory link feature.
    All his pokemon have got ID 00002
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/dh8x1.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by CvxFous View Post

All N's pokemon from Black and White can be caught if you use memory link feature.
    N didn't have a Magnemite since he only used Unova Pokémon (remember, you could only catch Unova Pokémon in Black/White).
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by CvxFous View Post

Well it is probably an hacked pokémon. Having an ID 00002 allow to have the N pokémon statut and the shiny animation.

I was wondering about Habitat Mode where do you actually need it? I remember in reverse mountain you need it to get a CT false swipe and i think you need it in Route 3. Is there anywhere else? Thanks in advance
    White 2 : 1163 7692 6224

Missing DW :

Hidden grotto missing :

Special DW i have

ID 00002 can be legit. Any ID from 00000 to 65535, actually, can be legit.

I believe you need Habitat Mode in Virbank Complex as well.

How do get i snivy, serperior, skitty and rufflet registered in my pokedex i only need them to finish my Unova pokedex :/
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

For Serperior, the only way without trading is if you happened to have chosen Oshy or Tepig as your starter on BW and used memory link to fight Bianca/Cheren. For the rest, you have to trade.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    How do get i snivy, serperior, skitty and rufflet registered in my pokedex i only need them to finish my Unova pokedex :/
    You need to trade and breed pretty much. No trainers have those pokemon given the situation you appear to be in: Black 2, Tepig chosen as starter. The only one you could possibly see is Serperior if you memory link to a BW where the starter chosen was not Snivy, either Cheren or Bianca would have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Xynno View Post
    Soft resetting works for fossils in b/w2 I resetted till i got my skull fossil so I could get head smash onto aggron >.> (resetted about 30 times).

*asking question again*

Torterra with impish nature ev spread help please

252hp 148 attack 108 defense or 252 hp 56 attack 200 defense
    Thanks. I never thought to do that =D

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Hello,
    I have a problem and I don't know if there is a way around this. I didn't find it in the forum anyway.

Unfortunately there is a language incompatibility when using the pokemon lab to transfer from Diamond and HeartGold to Black II... Is there a way around this? I have loads of pkmn that I could transfer and not being able to, complicates the task of filling up the pokedex. It's much harder to trade as I don't have anything special to offer besides those pokemon in Black II

If you have WiFi capability, you could try uploading them to Pokecheck and downloading them on your Black 2. It'll take longer than the Poke Transfer, but it's probably the best you could do.

Page 146 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196 ... LastLast